Jeffrey's Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would start every session with her teaching me a new technique, and make me continue repeating it until I 'got it right'. When I mastered what she was teaching me, we would take care of each other orally before I gave her a good 'nursing'. After that I would bury my cock in her vagina or her rectum (yes my mother loved anal) and make love to her.

I found out that my father had started ass fucking my mother when she was pregnant because they both loved sex and neither of them wanted to harm the baby inside of her. They continued to do it even after she could no longer get pregnant because they both enjoyed it. As soon as our needs were satisfied, we would fall asleep in each other's arms.

By the time I reached my twentieth birthday, I had mastered every sexual technique my mother had taught me, and I think we invented a few new ones. To this day I believe that my mother's training was the reason that every woman I have been with in my life since then has said that I am the best lover they have ever had.

Every morning after I finished my breakfast, my mother would climb onto my lap and impale herself on my morning wood. As she rode me I would fondle and suck on her boobs, and our mutual orgasms would put a smile on both of our faces. Every night when we went to bed, we would eventually fall asleep in each other's arms after exhausting each other with our lovemaking.

One of my father's old coworkers once remarked that I was always happy in the morning when I came to work and had the same silly grin my dad always had when he got to work. When I told him that my mother was fixing me the same breakfast she used to fix for my dad, he just smiled and said nothing. I always wondered if he knew what my mother's breakfasts actually were and what they did for me.

During the next two decades, I worked my way up the ladder at the company my father had given the previous twenty-five years of his life to, and eventually had my own crew of dedicated ironworkers and laborers. By this time they had stopped calling me 'Kid' and were calling me 'Boss', the same as they did my father.

My Mother's and my 'affair' would continue until the day she passed from this earth. She died in her sleep that night, and the last words she said to me were, "I will always love you Jeffery."

If you enjoyed the first chapter of this story, please vote and let me know how you feel in the comments section. There is much more to tell and I will continue very soon if enough of you respond favorably.


12