Jeffrey's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he obviously didn't hear one, I saw him smile as he gazed at the still beautiful nude woman before him. He then pulled the covers the rest of the way down and moved her legs apart. When he stuck his finger into her vagina and tasted it afterward, I thought I was in trouble.

He then covered her up, turned around and walked over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Son, your mother was a wonderful woman and your father was my best friend since we were children together. I know you took good care of her after your father's death and you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you will help me load her into the hearse, I will take her to the mortuary, and have the coroner meet me there so he can do the post-mortem at my place. Horace Payton is an old friend and owes me a few favors so don't worry about a thing."

About five minutes later, Wayne came in with his gurney and pushed it into the bedroom next to the bed. He then took the folded sheet from his gurney and spread it on the bed next to my mother.

He then uncovered her and asked me to help him roll her onto his sheet. When we were done rolling her, she was wrapped up in the sheet like a shroud, and he asked me to help him move her to the gurney. When he was done strapping her to the gurney, he asked me to help him load her into the Hearse/Ambulance.

After he closed the vehicle's rear door, he said, "Jeffery, why don't you come down to the mortuary on the day after tomorrow to take care of the arrangements. You won't owe me anything because your father took care of all the financial stuff before he died. I'll call the Minister myself to let him know to expect you in the next few days." And then he drove off.

I do not remember much about the next week because the time between when Mr. Somerfield left, the visitation and funeral at the Lutheran Church, and the gravesite ceremony all seemed like a blur. I remember both of my sisters trying to console me by asking me to sleep with them, but I was in no mood for sex for some reason.

After we returned from my mother's gravesite ceremony late Friday afternoon, my sisters prepared and served us all a large family style meal. When we finished eating, Mary and Jane cleaned up and put away everything before they left with their families.

By 8PM I was sitting on the large couch in the family room still dressed in the clothes I had worn to the funeral. When I started yawning, I realized I was tired so I decided it was time to go to bed.

I decided to use the big shower in the master bedroom. After stripping off my clothes, I walked into the shower I had been sharing with my mother since my father's death and let the powerful massage shower head relieve the tension that had overcome me. When I finished my shower and dried off, I walked still naked, back into the bedroom and saw the rumpled bedclothes I hadn't bothered to change since my mother's death because they still smelled like her.

When the nostalgia became too much, I decided to change the bedding. As I was finishing making the bed with fresh sheets, pillowcases, and blankets, I realized that I was completely exhausted. After climbing into bed, I almost immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

It was several days later when I finally returned to work and because it was my first day back since my mother's funeral, I had a lot of paperwork to catch up on, so I spent the entire day in the company's office.

During my morning coffee break I called Swords Realty. When I asked the woman who answered the phone I could talk to my mother's old friend Florence, I was informed that Mrs. Swords had passed away a year previous.

She then said that the office was now being run by the late Mrs. Swords' daughter Bonnie. I remembered Bonnie Swords from high school, her being in the same class as my sister Jane. She was a slender girl who was rumored to have slept with most of the boys and several of the girls at LCHS, so I said, "This is Jeffery Gilbert, could I please speak to Bonnie?"

I was told to hold for a moment, and soon a familiar voice answered the phone saying, "Good morning Jeffery, it has been years since we've spoken. We were all sad to hear about your mother, how are you doing?"

I answered, "Thank you Bonnie, I'm doing a bit better. The reason I'm calling is because since I'm the only one living in our house, I've decided to downsize. As you probably already know, my father built the place with a large family in mind, but I don't need all this room anymore and would like something smaller and easier to take care of."

I could almost hear the smile in her voice when she said, "I would love to help you with your relocation. I'm a little busy this week but I will be able to come by your place next Friday at around 5PM. Would that work for you?"

I told her, "That would be perfect and I'm looking forward to seeing you again after all these years." Bonnie then told me that she felt the same way and would see me Friday evening.

The rest of the day dragged on, and when I finished with my paperwork around three in the afternoon, Melissa, the office manager said, "Why don't you go home Jeff, there's nothing more for you to do here today, and I'll make sure you get paid for the whole day."

I spent the rest of my free time until the next Friday cleaning and arranging the house so that it would look as much like a model home ready to sell as possible. When I got home from work on the day of my appointment with Ms. Swords, the house looked perfect.

I took a quick shower and dressed in a pair of chinos, my topsiders (without socks), and dress shirt. I decided to forgo wearing any underwear, just in case Bonnie wanted to 'take me for a ride'.

Bonnie showed up at six on the dot and had grown up to be much more beautiful and curvaceous than the skinny slutty looking girl I remembered from school. Her shoulder length dirty blond hair and makeup were done to perfection. The dress she was wearing was a floral print that showed plenty of cleavage and ended about four inches above her knees. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra because her large breasts were tenting the material and jiggled whenever she moved. When she grabbed me for a hug, I felt her already hard nipples against my chest, and I was certain she felt my growing erection against her stomach.

We exchanged pleasantries and as I started showing her around the house, she pulled a professional looking 35mm SLR out of her large purse and started taking photographs of our home. We started in the foyer, and then moved to the dining room kitchen and utility room. When we finished there, we moved to the large family room, and then through the sliding glass doors onto the patio and the back yard.

When we came back inside, I showed Bonnie the wing of the house were the bedrooms were. She took photos of Mary and Jane's old room, my bedroom, and the main bathroom in the hallway.

I saw her eyes brighten when we entered the master bedroom. She took more photos of that room than any of the others. When we reached the master bathroom, she took photos of everything, including the douche attachment in the shower. She even commented, "I'll bet this got a lot of use."

When we walked back into the master bedroom, Bonnie put her camera and purse down on the dressing table and said, "Jeffery, you probably knew that our mothers were very close friends. What you may not know is that over the years my mother shared a lot with me about her relationship with your mother and father. After my father died of a heart attack at thirty, your mother would often share your father with her. Before she died, my mother also told me that she knew your mother had been sharing her bed with you after your father died so I know all about the large cock that you inherited from your father."

Then she paused to let me absorb what she had said before continuing. "Jeffery, I have been told by all of the men in my life that I have a huge cunt. None of the boys and men who have fucked me, even the black ones, have been able to satisfy me because they were too small."

She then took off her dress and stood in front of me wearing only her self-supporting hose and pumps, and said, "Jeffery, I am so horny right now I want to scream. Would you be willing to take care of my needs? If you do, I will forgo all of my commission and advertising costs on both the sale of this house and the one you decide to buy."

I stared at the sexy buxom woman standing in front of me. Her breasts were massive, firm and nearly the size of soccer balls, topped with erect bright red nipples the size of the end of my small finger, and surrounded by pink areolas the size of a beer can.

Her stomach was soft looking but not fat, and her hips were firm and full, supported by muscular looking legs. Her vulva was shaved smooth, the protruding inner lips were very meaty, swollen, bright red, and soaking wet.

I soon realized that my cock was straining against the leg of my pants, so I slipped off my shoes, removed my pants and shirt as quickly as possible and walked over to her. She grabbed me by the cock and led me to the bed where she let go and climbed into the middle and she lay on her back, spreading her legs. Then she smiled and said, "I don't need any foreplay Jeffery. Just put that big fucker in my cunt and take me to heaven!"

I climbed aboard, lined up my painfully hard erection with her meaty pussy and drove into her as hard as I could. My cock slid right in although her vagina didn't feel that big to me. Yes, it was larger than any I had been in so far, but when I hit bottom, she clamped down on me as tight as any I had fucked.

She was, however, the most vocal lover I ever been with, screaming at the top of her lungs when she came, and did so three times, spasming around me, before I emptied my load into her. Afterward, we shared a shower, and when she used the douche attachment, she came again and collapsed on the floor of the shower stall.

We eventually dried each other off and redressed. She didn't bother to reapply her makeup, but she did take the time to style her hair using my mother's blow dryer and brush. When we walked out of the hallway, I asked her if she would stay for dinner, but Bonnie said she had another appointment that evening.

She gave me a hug and kissed me full on the mouth before she said, "I'll have your listing up first thing Monday and will have some places for you to look at by next weekend."

After she left, I thought, 'That woman has the largest vagina I have ever been in. The way she responded to me confirmed that no one had ever been able to satisfy her before me.'

There were five showings during the next two weeks but unfortunately, none of the potential buyers were willing to pay what Bonnie's appraiser had suggested as a selling price. When I asked Bonnie if we should lower our price in order to sell, she said, "Jeffery, your house is actually worth much more that the listed price, and those people were trying to 'lowball' you. When I find a legitimate buyer, they will be willing to pay you what your place is worth."

Bonnie also showed me four different homes during the next few weeks, but none of them were to my liking. They were ether two large or in a neighborhood that provided little privacy.

About two months after I listed the house, Bonnie called me on a Friday evening and said, "Jeffery, I have some good news. I have three potential buyers for your house. They have already seen the house and are now in a bidding war. Also, a place just came on the market today that I think you will like. What are you doing Saturday afternoon?"

When I told her I was available, she said, "Terrific, I'll pick you up at Noon. This place has a pool, so be sure to bring a swimsuit."

On Saturday at noon, I was all waiting with my swimsuit on under my clothes instead of my boxers when a big black Suburban pulled up in front of the house. I got in the front seat next to Bonnie and we headed west.

We drove out Route 116 and five miles after we passed the village limits, we turned onto a blacktop lane that had a row of mailboxes at the end of it. As we passed them, Bonnie said, "The only inconvenience to this neighborhood is that your mail is delivered here and not at your door. This does, however, give you a lot more privacy, and you mentioned something about that the other day when we spoke."

As we drove down the half mile long tree lined lane, I noticed several driveways along the way, and when we reached the end, we could see that the road ended at a tall fence with a gate in the middle. As we neared the gate, Bonnie reached into her purse and retrieved what looked like a garage door opener remote. When she pressed the button, the gate opened and after we drove through it. I noticed that it closed behind us after we passed.

When I looked ahead of us, I saw what looked like a smaller version of the house I had been living in my whole life about fifty yards in front of us. I was to find out later that the same architect who designed our house for my father has also designed this home for himself. There was a one and a half stall garage in the front with a stone walkway alongside of it leading to the front door of the house. Inside the front door was a foyer and straight ahead and two steps down was a family room with a fireplace exactly like ours and sliding glass doors leading to the outside.

To the left was the kitchen with a dinette with a laundry room behind them (there was no formal dining room like ours, but I would not need one anymore). To the right was a hallway with a bedroom about the size of my sisters' old room, and a smaller room that could be used as an office. Farther down the hall was a full bathroom and at the end of the hall was a master suite that looked exactly like ours. The only thing that was missing was the douche attachment in the master bathroom, but I knew that Kohler still made them.

There was another difference with this master suite that was not obvious until Bonnie showed it to me. There was a sliding glass door in the back wall that led to the outside. When she opened it, I followed her out into a flagstone paved patio that was larger than our entire back yard and it was surrounded by a tall redwood privacy fence. The patio had several pieces of redwood furniture and a large redwood picnic table. It also featured an in-ground swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and a weather-proof enclosure that housed the pool pump equipment.

I was staring at the pool when Bonnie asked, "Well, what do you think?"

When my mind finally registered what she had said, I answered, "This place is exactly what I am looking for, but there is no way I can afford it. The taxes alone would bankrupt me."

Bonnie smiled and said, "Jeffery, you can afford this place for several reasons. This place is in foreclosure, and the bank wants to get rid of it yesterday. Also, the taxes are about the same as your house in town because we are outside the village limits in the township, and the only municipal utilities are gas and electric. You also have your own well, and it was recently redone."

Then Bonnie added, "You also do not have any neighbors because your property is surrounded by the County Wildlife Refuge on three sides so no one will ever be living there."

I smiled and said, "OK, maybe we can do this, and I won't mind the commute either."

Then Bonnie took off her dress and shoes leaving herself completely nude, smiled at me and said, "The best thing about this place is the privacy. Let's go swimming."

Bonnie smiled and then drove into the pool. I figured, 'What the hell', stripped off and joined her. We swam and fondled each other for so long I lost track of time, eventually ending up on the steps of the shallow end of the pool with her riding my cock and me nursing on her huge nipples.

Fucking in the water of the pool was a new experience for me and it felt as though we were weightless. When we finally we came together, it was a whole new experience, one that I highly recommend.

After that we rested a bit, got redressed, locked up the place and drove back to Bonnie's office to do the paperwork on our new house.

When we got there, we found out that while we were gone the bidding war on our house had been resolved, with the winning bidder agreeing to pay an amount that was $5000.00 more than the asking price of the house I had just decided to buy. I was told that within fifteen days the legalities would be handled, and I would be able to move into my new house by the first of July.

I arranged with my boss to borrow one of the company trucks and several of my best workers volunteered to help us move. The fact that my sisters dressed in bikinis were helping with the packing really helped the morale of my workers, and we had everything moved in less than one ten-hour day.

I had several cases of cold beer waiting at the new house, and I let my men swim in the pool, provided that they wore swim trunks. They all respected me and didn't hit on my sisters too much. When the after move-in party was over, I provided my men rides home so they wouldn't get DUI's. After the men were all gone and the company truck was returned, my sisters and I went skinny dipping in our new pool and then took turns making love with each other until we all fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to a warm mouth sucking my cock. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was lying on one of the redwood loungers next to the pool and it was my sister Jane who had my cock in her mouth.

When she saw that my eyes were open, she said, "Oh good, you're awake." She then climbed up my body and impaled herself on my morning wood. Soon she leaned forward, putting her boobs within my reach, and when I started sucking on her nipples she started moaning loudly, waking up my other sister.

It wasn't long until we both came, me filling her up with my load, and her spraying her girl cum all over my crotch. It was at that moment that my older sister Mary walked over to us and said, "Jeffery, could you run us into town? We need to go shopping for the party on the 4th. We're going to have the whole gang here since you have this pool now."

My sister Jane looked at me and whispered, "Big sister is such a buzzkill." I nodded in agreement but realized she was right. Jane followed me into the master bathroom where we shared a shower and dressed for the day. When we walked into the foyer, Mary was waiting for us and we all piled into the family car and headed into town.

After we were done shopping, I took my sisters to their homes before I headed back with the groceries to 'The Gilbert Compound' (as we had decided to call our new home). Since the 4th of July was on a Monday that year, my sisters were going to each drive up with their families on Sunday and help prepare the side dishes while I smoked the giant beef brisket outdoors in our smoker.

I unloaded the groceries and put them away before I stripped down and did a few laps in the pool to unwind. I then took a shower and climbed into bed to rest up for the long holiday weekend ahead.

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of this story. Please vote and/or comment if you liked or disliked this chapter. I hope you will enjoy the last chapter that will be coming soon.