All Comments on 'Jeffrey's Game'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 8 years ago
different angle

I think it would be interesting to get this story from Scott's perspective.

How he witnesses the game a few times, obviously seeing Jeff drop her off in the parking lot and waiting /watching from outside. Because obviously people in the bar can see the lot as well as folks in the lot can see in. Plus the bartender (unless it's a different one everytime they play) would catch on quickly.

Also now that they have experienced this, do they want to expand on the game? That could be another chapter also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Ending

She played along BUT - she constantly told Scott she Was NOT going to fuck him and, as written, on that she was firm. She does enjoy the game, it is euphoric but she does not want to go all the way with anyone. She does have a little empathy for the guys but still, not with anyone but her husband so...

She plays along, constantly saying - NO Sex, and keeps looking at her husband for a nod, a wink, a look anything to indicate they are leaving and now, they are in the room and she is still saying NO. Husband walks in, sits down and just watches and again she looks for a sign and then well, we know what happened.

Wrong ending...you bet. This was an easy going, honest, fun loving and very loyal wife who felt safe with her husband...Safe! He does nothing and gives no indication to stop so, my ending...

After Scott finishes, she is quiet when looking at her husband, hubby gets a quickie without talking and she is thinking...not happy, sated - yes, happy - NO! As they dress she confronts him and demands to know why he didn't take her away and he claims it was her idea...bad answer! She is hurt, betrayed and sullied because her husband lacked the manhood and love for her to put a stop to this. Do I blame her - NO, him - yes. His game, she went with looking for a sign.

Going home, he might begin to realize that she is seriously considering their marriage. This is not a woman who looks for, fantasizes about or thinks about strange sex, she is a happy monogamous wife and she likes it that way...that way only! Life as he once knew it may change and I don't mean no more games, I mean no more marriage and/or very little sex and just a monotonous no sex relationship. I don't think she thinks this was a funny quirk or blunder and sure she got off but she likes sex...just not with anyone but a faithful, trusting husband who protects her.

Anyway, your story, your ending and I would add one more thing. If they both agreed in the parking lot that it was humorous but kinky then, he better get used to the idea of a Hot wife because...she did get off and at that moment...it was unreal and euphoric!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality vs. the misinformed

Excellent story. Among the best I've read. It's easy to see who has played the game vs. who is crowded in self made dogma and conformity to the social status quo when they claim reality is unbelievable. I enjoyed every word! Keep up the good work!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Your best work, by far. Helped create mental pictures of the three involved charactures and an understanding of their thought patterns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A++

This simply has to be one of the hottest stories that I have had the pleasure of finding on this site. The story line was wonderfully considered and the execution of it... perfect!

Not many writers are in your league!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And even better ....

NOW Nicole and Scott can also share the same STD!

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
I bloody liked it.

I don't give five stars very often but this got them in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

Your first paragraph has a major lie in it. Every man does not fantasize about his wife flirting with other men.it Pisces us off. You stupid cuck. I could not read any further it sickened me. If there was something below one star I would use it.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
an different twist

I can't figure out why people that don't like these types of stories read them...maybe just so they can bitch. While I'm not a cuck I like the erotic nature of a well-written story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:Ezrollin

You're not a cuck. Could have fooled me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun night

I've actually got a similar night planned in a couple weeks. My wife will be wearing a blouse open to her navel as she enters the lounge, and any time she leans slightly it'll expose her bare nipple to anyone looking. The plan is for just flirting and teasing, but we've planned further in case it gets there. If my wife finds she wants more we'll invite the lucky fellow back to our room for he & I to give my wife a naked, erotic and blindfolded massage. Then she and I will give him a show as we watch him masturbate. No intercourse between she and the guy for safety reasons.

First thing to learn guys: The harder you try to hold a person, the more they'll pull away.

Second: Women like to make men jealous. It's the first power they feel as they come of age. But they don't like jealous men. They like confident men.

Third: Push a woman away and they'll cling to you even tighter.

Fourth: Don't spice up your love life and someone else is bound to.

I'm confident in myself and our relationship. Men lusting after her just reminds me to appreciate her. I don't care what makes my wife hot, whether it be me, a toy or another man or woman. I know eventually I'll reap the benefits.

Think I'm wrong? We recently celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. I'm in my mid-60's and have fantastic, kinky sex with my wife once (sometimes twice) a week. (In the old days it was whenever she paused for a moment, but I'm slowing down in my old age.)

Men lusting after and flirting with my wife reminds me what a lucky guy I am to have her, and after all these years she feels the same about me. So I must be doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think your story was fantastic Forget about the idiots that disagree,why they go to all the trouble to read it and then bitch i can't understand.May be they have never had a life at least a sexy one and probably never caught a girls interest. Out of 5 I'll give you 10.I'd love to carry that theme out with my wife.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
i didnt like the three versions/views altho..

the rest was five star, and I really enjoyed this. I cannot think of a way to express what happened, but wow, this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah!

As brotha man on Martin would say YEAH!

rjordanrjordanover 6 years ago
Excellent

I think NicoleSix is Master of the Game. Very entertaining story.

I read it before. It was worth a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Surprised

I normally don't go for this type of story (Cuck); but this was a very interesting read.

Nice job NikkiSix

BDEarth

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
Wow, nearly perfect

This was incredible. The dual viewpoints kept ratcheting up the tension, and the writing was great, and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice intellectual effort, . . .

to elevate a stupid whore and her stupid cuck husband. The game was up when you had him convey: "The game was a natural outgrowth of a typical male fantasy, that of watching your wife flirting and acting sexy around other men." Not natural, and only juvenile insecure males find this exciting. A man wants a wife he lusts for. Only a fool wants a wife that everyone lusts for.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 6 years ago
Very exciting read

I agree with the other comments about the alternating viewpoints, it made the story very exciting and flow right along.

The question is, where does this couple go from here? The game has certainly changed now.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 6 years ago
Not sure!

The story was hot, and also disturbing. I can understand the thrill of the game. I am not the type to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turned out to pathetic

Husband is a sissy fag who will be sucking dick soon and the wife doesn't care about or want him any longer. But then who would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY!

Sounds like you described you wife and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very erotic

This story is excellent. It was easy to follow and the switching of points of view was perfect in adding to the tension of the story as well as exploring the motivations, reactions and emotions of the couple. I especially like the fact that the husband didn't just sit in the corner jacking off or get turned on by eating her creampie.

My wife and I used to play similar games: her flirting in bars, dancing with other guys, making suggestive comments to strangers. Much of the excitement was in wondering what each of us wanted to happen, how much was being done, or allowed, just to please the other partner, and wondering just how far it would go. Many explosive orgasms were had because of these games, but we always pulled back in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE GAME

What was the point purchasing the condoms when Scot it appears didn't wear one and deposited his seed well up in her ? according to the writer.

Another willing cuckold rumbled.

th14804th14804almost 6 years ago

@Anonymous 6/14/18: It's to get her mind at ease because she was adamant about not having sex as well as to demonstrate that in the heat of the moment and passion, barriers can be broken down.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Watching?

I liked this story, I think it was well written and the interchanging between the husband and wife each telling their part was very good. What killed it for me was the wife's lack of sense, I know it's only a fictitious fantasy, yet, Why was the wife portrayed as an idiot? This is a 37 year old woman and yet she was portrayed more like a pre-teen idiot not knowing the game men play. Surely as soon as Scott called her over she should have realized their game would be over if she went to him. And why did she have to follow all his directions? And why did the husband let it get that far? It just doesn't make sense that they would both fall for one of the oldest games. Like I said this story was nice even if I didn't agree with the way it turned out. To me a good story is when someone writes something that makes us believe that it could really happen. Unfortunately this one didn't because surely no wife is so gullible and no husband is so stupid not to say or ask something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot and Erotic,But...

As a work of fantasy this certainly qualifies as a great story for choking one's chicken. However,it is necessary for the reader to forget reality if this behavior is to be believed. First,what's more important to the wife,her wedding vows or keeping a mystery-laden promise to a stranger in a bar? The answer to that question should dictate how she behaves. As soon as it got to sitting close,touching and even kissing she should have just gotten up and walked out. How her husband appeared to be watching should have had nothing to do with her decisions if indeed her intent was to remain faithful. As far as the husband goes,he was (1) conflicted ,(2) a moron, (3) a wimpy cuckold or (4) all of these. ~ For two people who seem happily married after 15 years together,have the responsibility of two teen aged children and,who've never agreed to or even discussed any instance of acceptable infidelity this whole premise of this story just doesn't ring true. HOT,yes! Believable,NO!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why does he want to make her a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid beginning with

"a typical male fantasy". Pimping out your wife, even just to tease, is only a fantasy for the defective male cucks, who are rife on this site , but exceedingly rare in the population. Apart from this, this plot trope has been driven into the ground from overuse. This author has profound plotting problems. Not worth a one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And in 10 years

They all die of AIDS that Scott contracted from one of many other skank wives like Nicole because their cucky husbands couldn't get the job done.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Last Bite

Add a half star to the 5 already awarded for knowing the difference between ‘vagina’ and ‘vulva’ ... and using ‘penis’ instead of ‘man-meat’ while ‘en flagrente delicto.’

+ 1/2*

Windsor66Windsor66over 4 years ago
One of the best

Excellent story, thank you. Well paced, hot, and good plot.

Please ignore the idiots who go around all the Hot Wives stories complaining that they are Hot Wives stories. They try to trash everything, no matter how good it is. They must be very frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Damn, best post I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!

This is one of the best stories I have read. It sure kept my interest. When my wife's and my sex life would cool we would pillow talk with fantasies. This was similar to one of my fantasies and it would get us both hot as hell. I kind of wished we would have went a step further and played it out, but we never did. I hope you don't mind the negative comments from the prudes. They are probably the reason our divorce rates are over 50% now. Their sex life becomes dull and they look elsewhere and end up cheating. You are very talented. Keep up the good work!!

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
My wife and I have played that game

Fortunately, we never encountered Scott, but...

I suspect she will have wet panties when she reads this tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Being exited by watching your mate entice others is ABNORMAL!

The natural reaction to competition is to kill the other male, thus removing the threat. Unfortunately, in our feminist society, the State punishes doing the right thing.

When the Law and Right are in opposition, the People are doomed.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

Scott was a master only because jeff is a wimp and a cuckold acting and talking like a real man...yuck!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

One of my absolute favorites!

I love the way you move the seduction along smoothly. My stomach churns with anticipation. So natural the seduction I only wish their was more. This story seems like a memory rather than a construction.

Brava!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I loved it. This is a new twist on an old game that couples play. There is a really neat ending. A FAVORITE.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

In the first paragraph the author writes, "The game was a natural outgrowth of a typical male fantasy, that of watching your wife flirting and acting sexy around other men." You lost me right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story. Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Great writing. Hot! Good fantasy.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I can really feel how much they love each other... NOT! Oh well, we got tricked into violating our wedding vows, no biggie. Oh, what do you want to drink when we get home? WTF? Why are they even married? Totally turned me off.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very nicely written. The build-up of the couple's decision to go all in was perfect. And just the right amount of sex. The back story is much more interesting than the sex. Wish you were still writing. Are you publishing on another platform? (I really don't understand the anger of the critics. If a reader cannot accept the reality the author creates, there is no point in reading the story. Confusion on them.)

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

CUCK assholes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With Scott having made this accomplishment with the couple, what else could he accomplish to feed his "own desires."

Hope we don't have to wait long for you the writer to finish the story you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT! 5 Hot! BUT,were they two stupid people,or what?! First,the wife feeling she was obligated to follow the latharii’s “correct” observations all the way to leaving with him,buying condoms,and going to his room.WTF did she think would happen?! The there’s dopey,the now Cuck,who could have stopped it several times but let it continue ‘til his wife got fucked. (It would serve them right if she was now preggo with the Lounge Lizzard’s kid!) - Lots of possibilities for a follow-up story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain awful. From premise to execution nothing but drivel.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Wow! Femdom agitprop, no doubt. But, this my kink. Loved it.

!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that marriage is ruined. Whatver.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Whoa! Super Hot Hot Hot story, great writing, great plot, great thrill, felt like I was there! 10 stars to writer. Thks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well just another story about a cruel woman

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous