Jeff's College Experience

Story Info
At college, Jeff submits to a strong-willed young woman.
6.7k words
4.55
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
125 Followers

JEFF'S COLLEGE EXPERIENCE

This story follows up on a previous one, "Jeff's Physical". You might want to read that one first, since it relates the awakening of Jeff's submissive nature, experiences with his neighbor, Amy, and his first experience with bondage. The themes of that story are explored further in this new one.

Jeff was enjoying college and being on his own. He liked his classes, and had taken his neighbor Amy's advice and enrolled in Psychology 101 in an effort to learn why being dominated and even humiliated by women excited him. Amy had also suggested that he try to meet and date a strong-willed, confident young woman, and as luck would have it, he had met such a woman in his Psych class. Lacy was a curvy, confident blonde who almost immediately took control of their relationship, deciding where they would go and what they would do.

Today was their third date. They had gone to dinner and were now back at Lacy's apartment, sitting on the sofa making out. As their tongues engaged in a slow dance, Jeff put his hand on Lacy's breast. Breaking off the kiss, Lacy said "Take your clothes off!" Growing more excited by the moment and looking forward to seeing Lacy naked, Jeff happily and quickly complied.

Lacy drank in the sight of Jeff's lean, muscular body and stared at his large, half-erect cock. "I want to tie you up--o.k.?"

Jeff hesitated. He didn't know Lacy that well yet, so he was nervous about letting her tie him up. Then he thought about how he had enjoyed the bondage experience with Amy. "Umm...o.k."

"Great! I'll be right back." Lacy went down the hall and came back a few moments later with a long silk cord. "Stand up and put your arms by your sides." Jeff did so, and Lisa wrapped the cord around him twice, just above his wrists, before tying it off. Jeff's arms were now pinned to his sides. Smiling, Lacy pushed Jeff back onto the sofa, sat down next to him and then attacked his ear, sticking her tongue in it while her hand started moving lightly over his chest. As she nibbled his lobe she raked her fingernails over his nipple. When he gasped, she laughed and said, "Sensitive spot, huh?"

Jeff groaned as Lacy continued to play with his nipples, and then she moved her hand down across his stomach, getting closer and closer to his growing cock. "Aren't you going to take your clothes off?", Jeff gasped.

"Not yet. You haven't earned the privilege of seeing me naked yet." Jeff didn't like the sound of that, and the thought of not seeing her naked while he got more and more excited frustrated Jeff and made him feel almost a physical pain. Just then her hand finally reached his cock, and she began to stroke it, moving her hand up and down while alternately squeezing him and then relaxing her grip. Jeff groaned louder. Lacy smiled. "You have a nice big cock--it's going to provide a lot of fun."

Jeff was groaning and squirming when they both suddenly heard the front door open, and then a woman called out, "Lacy, I'm home."

Jeff panicked. "Your roommate is back!?? You said she was out for the evening!"

"Well, I didn't say she wasn't coming back," Lacy responded calmly.

"Untie me so I can get dressed!!," Jeff said urgently as he tried to stand up.

Lacy pushed him back down on the sofa and said, "No, you're fine just the way you are." Then she said more loudly, "In here, Maria."

A young woman came around the corner and into the room. She was pretty, and as Jeff took in her coal-black hair and olive skin tone, her face lit up with a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt you!"

"Don't worry about it--we were just getting started. Jeff, this is my friend and roommate, Maria. Maria, this is Jeff."

Still smiling broadly Maria said, "Nice to meet you, Jeff!" as her eyes roamed over his naked body and then fixed on his half-erect cock.

Jeff was mortified to be naked and tied up in front of this stranger. He felt himself flush and stared at the floor, unable to return her gaze. "Umm...yeah, nice to meet you too," he mumbled.

Lacy put her hand under Jeff's cock and bounced it on her fingers. "Would you like to join us?" she asked Maria brightly.

"Yes I would!"

"Let's take him into my bedroom," Lacy said as she pulled Jeff to his feet and started leading him down the hall.

As they walked, Maria ran her hand over Jeff's backside and commented, "He's got a nice, firm ass!" Then she goosed him, and both women laughed when Jeff jumped in surprise.

When they entered Lacy's bedroom she went to her nightstand and pulled out a blindfold. As she placed it over Jeff's eyes he exclaimed, "Oh come on! That isn't fair! I won't be able to see you!" Lacy responded by bending down slightly and flicking Jeff's penis with her finger. Jeff cried "Oww!!" and his body jerked.

"I told you: you have to earn the right to see me naked. And forget about what's fair. I make the decisions and you do as you're told. Got that?" She flicked him again, and once more he cried out in pain.

"Yes!", Jeff gasped out.

"Good boy. Now lay on the bed." She gave him a push, and Jeff fell on the bed, landing on his back. The two women immediately descended on him like flies on a piece of meat. Jeff felt hands all over his body--rubbing, poking and prodding--and at the same time, licks, kisses and nibbles. He moaned as his nipples were pinched and then his rapidly-hardening cock was slapped gently back and forth. He tried to roll over but one of the women sat on his legs. Then he felt something soft and warm brush his mouth.

"Suck it!" He recognized Maria's voice and then realized she was pressing her bare breast against his mouth. As he licked her nipple and began to suck, he felt Lacy's fingers brushing and poking his balls. He groaned and his cock became fully erect.

He heard Lacy say, "He can eat you while I ride his big, fat cock." The next thing Jeff knew, he smelled something musky and earthy, and then felt Maria's warm, soft pussy cover his mouth and nose. Then he felt Lacy's weight shift and her hand on his engorged penis as she guided it into her. As she settled her weight on him, driving his cock deep, she groaned and gasped, "Oh God! It's so big..." At the same time, Maria urged him to start eating her.

The air was filled with the cries and moans of all three of them. Jeff felt Lacy's walls contract on his penis as she flexed her hips and then began to bounce up and down. He got more and more excited, and as he did, he licked Maria's pussy and clit faster and harder. "Easy! Slow down!," Maria gasped. But then Jeff pinched her clit between his lips, causing her to cry out, "Ohh!! I'm going to...CUM!!" Her body went rigid as she climaxed.

Lacy was moving her body up and down like a piston, grunting every time her bottom hit Jeff's thighs. About to cum, Jeff suddenly raised his hips the next time Lacy's ass was coming down, thrusting his hard cock as deep into her as it could go. Lacy cried out, "OH!!" as Jeff's sperm filled her vagina.

The only sound in the room for a few moments was the sound of the three of them breathing heavily. Jeff assumed they were done and asked to be untied, but Lacy said, "Not yet, boy. Maria, let's trade places." Jeff felt them moving around on the bed, and then Lacy said, "Here, taste this." Jeff felt something warm, wet and soft pressed against his face, and he knew it was Lacy's pussy. "Lick it." He began running his tongue up and down her folds, and his mouth was soon full of moisture. As he swallowed, he suddenly realized that some of what he was swallowing was his own cum.

While Jeff was eating Lacy, Maria was playing with his flaccid cock and balls. She wrapped one hand around his cock and pulled on it while she tapped on his balls with the fingers of her other hand. Jeff groaned into Lacy's pussy and stopped licking. She immediately pressed his head tighter against her sex and growled, "Focus on what you're doing! Suck on my clit." Struggling to breathe, Jeff did as she said.

Thanks to Maria's efforts, Jeff's cock was growing hard again. She began moving her hand up and down his shaft while squeezing it lightly, and then she leaned down, licked the entire length of him and then alternately began running her tongue over the tip and pushing at the hole.

Even as he continued to lick and suck at Lacy, Jeff squirmed and groaned, and then felt Maria mount him. She stuffed his rejuvenated cock into her pussy and began to bounce up and down, like she was riding a horse. A few minutes later she signaled the arrival of her orgasm with a loud cry. As she came, her pussy tightened around Jeff's cock and caused him to cum also. Exhausted, Jeff quit eating Lacy and let his head fall back, but she yelled, "Don't stop now!" and pressed his face back into her pussy. While Jeff struggled again to breathe, she ground her clit against his nose until she let out a loud sigh, and then relaxed.

The women untied Jeff, and he was glad when Lacy told him he could stay the night because he was exhausted. He was so tired he didn't even care when Lacy told him to sleep on the sofa in the living room, instead of in her bed with her.

The next morning Maria went to work, while Jeff and Lacy stayed at the apartment. Lacy asked Jeff to make coffee, then breakfast for both of them, and then to clean up the kitchen. When he was done she asked him to take out the trash, and laughingly said he made a good house boy. Jeff didn't mind the work, and actually got satisfaction from serving food and drinks to Lacy.

As Jeff performed the chores Lacy asked of him, she reflected on how she had realized shortly after becoming interested in boys that she liked controlling them. In fact, it was almost a need. As she dated more she became more confident and assertive. Not all boys reacted well to her controlling nature, but when a boy did as she told him, it was very satisfying. Jeff seemed very willing to do as he was told, so she decided to see how far she could push him.

After lunch- which Jeff also prepared and served--Lacy announced that she wanted to do some shopping, and she wanted Jeff to go with her. He said he'd rather go home, but she insisted and in the end he agreed to go with her.

Jeff thought Lacy wanted to go to a mall, so he was surprised when she drove to a rather shabby part of town and then pulled up in front of a non-descript building. As Jeff got out of the car, he saw a sign on the building that said "Adult Toys-Clothing-Dungeon". He followed Lacy into the store, curious to see what she wanted.

The place was larger than Jeff expected, with multiple rows of shelves displaying all kinds of items, many of which Jeff didn't recognize. There were two clerks- one a middle-aged man, and the other a young Black woman. She had short curly black hair, a ring in her nose, large breasts and a thick but not fat body. Lacy told Jeff to wait for her and then walked over to the woman clerk. In between looking at some of the stranger merchandise, Jeff saw Lacy speaking quietly, then the clerk began smiling and nodding her head while occasionally glancing at Jeff.

After a few moments Lacy motioned for Jeff to come over, and when he had done so she said, "Jeff, this is Debbie. She's going to be helping me." Jeff and Debbie said "hello" to one another and then Debbie led them over to where some leather cuffs were on display. Debbie picked up two and handed one to Lacy. Lacy said, "We just want to have you try these on for size." The women placed them on Jeff's wrists and then suddenly pulled his arms behind him. The next thing Jeff knew, his wrists were fastened together behind his back.

"Umm...o.k., they fit--would you take them off now?" Jeff asked.

"No, I think we'll leave them on. Now follow Debbie." Giving Jeff a push on the back, they trailed after Debbie, who was walking toward another section of the store. Jeff was embarrassed to have his hands restrained behind his back in public and pleaded with Lacy to unfasten the cuffs, but she ignored him. Debbie stopped in front of a display of gags, selected a red rubber ball gag, and showed it to Lacy. Lacy smiled and said, "That's perfect!" and took the gag from Debbie.

Jeff realized what Lacy intended to do and started to object. "No! Don't put thaamm...!" Lacy had shoved the ball into Jeff's mouth as he was speaking, and Debbie fastened the strap behind his head. Although he continued to make noises, he could no longer say anything intelligible.

"Now for the next items you wanted," Debbie said. "I'll be right back." As Jeff and Lacy waited, Lacy just kept smiling at him. Jeff was hoping nobody saw him with his hands cuffed behind him and the bright red ball gag in his mouth, and he was nervous about what else Lacy had in mind.

Debbie returned with a leather collar and a short leash. Lacy laughed and said, "Those are great!" Debbie stepped forward and put the collar around Jeff's neck. As she fastened it, she leaned into him and he could feel her large, soft breasts pushing against him. Jeff felt humiliated being cuffed, gagged and collared, but he also was getting aroused, and that made him ashamed. All of his feelings increased when Debbie fastened the leash to the collar and then handed the leash to Lacy. Lacy smiled at Jeff again and then said to Debbie, "Would you take us to the cock cages now, please?" Debbie started walking down the aisle. Lacy tugged on the leash, said "Come on boy" and followed her.

Jeff was helpless, and that feeling, along with the humiliation, fed his arousal. As he walked he began to get an erection, and to his embarrassment his pants ballooned out, making his condition obvious. When they stopped in front of a counter, both women noticed and burst out laughing at him. Lacy reached out and patted his cock. "So you're having a good time, huh boy?" she asked, laughing again. "Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to like this next item."

At first Jeff didn't realize what the objects in the display case were. Then he saw that one of the boxes said "Chastity Cage" and as he gazed at the picture on the box, it dawned on him that they were to prevent an erection. Just then Debbie showed one to Lacy and said, "I'm told this is a good one." Lacy said it would be fine, and then asked Debbie to show her how it went on. Debbie's face lit up and she said, "I'd be happy to show you!"

Debbie moved to stand in front of Jeff and as she began unbuckling his belt he started to back up, shaking his head and making noises. Lacy yanked up on the leash, forcing Jeff to raise his head and halting him on the spot. "Stay, big boy! Be good for the nice lady."

Jeff could only stand there, staring up at the ceiling, as Debbie unzipped his pants, pushed them down and then pulled his boxer briefs down. His large erect penis, suddenly freed, sprang up and out. Debbie gazed at it in awe. "Wow girl--you must have a lot of fun with this!"

Jeff couldn't believe the situation he was in. Here he was, standing helpless and gagged in a public store with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, while a woman he didn't really know stared at his cock and balls. That cauldron of feelings--humiliation, embarrassment, shame and sexual excitement--that had been simmering inside him began to boil.

Debbie reached out and ran two fingers gently up and down Jeff's engorged penis, feeling the bumps and ridges. As precum began to ooze out, Debbie said, "Well, we can't put the cage on him while he's in this condition, but I think I have a solution. I'll be right back." With that, she disappeared into the back of the store.

Jeff kept looking around anxiously for anyone who might see him, but Lacy was very unconcerned. She just patted Jeff's head and said cheerfully, "I'm having fun--how about you?" Jeff just stared at her.

Debbie returned with a small bag. She crouched down in front of Jeff and pressed the bag to his cock, which caused him to let out a muffled howl. He tried to turn away, but again Lacy yanked up hard on the leash and commanded him to stand still. The bag contained ice, which paradoxically made Jeff's penis feel a burning sensation. As Jeff shifted uncomfortably, his cock rapidly deflated. "There--that worked," Debbie announced with satisfaction. Lacy relaxed the tension on the leash, so Jeff was able to look down and watch as Debbie slipped the open mesh, hard rubber device over his penis. It wasn't exactly a snug fit, but there wasn't a lot of room either, and Jeff was very aware of the weight of it. To Jeff's surprise, after she closed the small hasp to keep the device in place, she slipped a tiny lock through the hasp and clicked it closed. She then handed a key to Lacy and said, "Don't lose this--it will be awkward if you have to call a locksmith." Both women laughed.

Lacy said, "O.K. Jeff, Debbie going to help me get a couple of other items. You can stay here." Then she added, "Kneel down." Jeff didn't want to be left half naked. He nodded toward his pants and underwear that were at his ankles and tried to talk, but nothing understandable came out. Lacy said, "Oh, right." She took his shoes off and then his pants and underwear, and dropped them on the floor. "You'll be more comfortable kneeling or sitting on your pants. Now get down." Having no choice, Jeff got down on his knees, and Lacy reached down and tied the end of the leash to the leg of the cabinet holding the cock rings. She smiled at him and said, "Be good." Then she and Debbie walked away.

Jeff was very nervous but excited at the same time. He could feel his cock straining against the cage as he tried to sit. With his hands restrained behind him and the leash being fairly short, it was awkward. As he struggled, a guy came slowly down the aisle toward him, perusing the displays. When the guy saw Jeff he did a double take, and then stared for a moment. He took a couple more steps toward Jeff, as if to confirm what he thought he was seeing, and then shook his head and scowled in disgust. Then he turned and walked rapidly away.

A few moments later a young man and woman came strolling down the aisle, giggling and pointing at some of the merchandise. Then the woman saw Jeff. She got a surprised look on her face and then she elbowed the man, said something and nodded toward Jeff. They approached slowly, studying him as they drew closer and closer. They stopped right in front of him, and the woman asked, "Are you one of those live mannequins?" Jeff shook his head. A smile spread slowly across the woman's face. "You mean someone just... did this to you? It was a woman, wasn't it?" Jeff nodded, feeling his face flush. "Wow!"

Jeff was sitting with his legs sprawled out in front of him. The woman stepped in between his legs and squatted down. She stared at Jeff's imprisoned cock and his balls, and then, apparently emboldened by his helplessness, she reached out and touched the cock cage. Next she pushed her finger through one of the openings to touch Jeff's cock, and then she poked at his balls. Jeff squirmed and let out a "Mmff!" Then she noticed the lock.

"Wow, she actually has this thing locked on you! You poor guy- you can't have an erection unless she wants you to and takes this off. She really owns you!"

Jeff was humiliated and embarrassed. Once again, a woman he didn't know was looking at and touching his genitals, and he could do nothing about it. And yet...

The woman saw Jeff's cock twitch and push against the cage. "He's turned on by all this!" Turning to her male companion, she added, "Maybe we should get one of these for you!"

He responded, "Not on your life! I'm not ending up like this poor schmuck! Come on- let's get that vibrator you wanted." As they walked away, the woman looked back one last time at Jeff.

A few minutes later Lacy and Debbie returned, with Lacy carrying a bag of additional purchases. Lacy looked down at Jeff and smiled. "Have you been a good boy? I got a couple more toys for you. Well, maybe they're really for me, but maybe you'll like them." Turning to Debbie, she said, "Would you show me how to put in the ass plug?" She didn't really need to be shown how to do it, but she knew it would add to Jeff's humiliation to have it done by the other woman and that Debbie would enjoy doing it.

domfun
domfun
125 Followers
12