Jeff's College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure! But we better not do it here--let's take him to the dungeon."

Jeff didn't like the sound of any of this but he could do nothing as Lacy untied the leash and hauled Jeff to his feet. She placed his underwear and pants in his hands and said "Don't lose those or you'll go home just the way you are. Now come on." Lacy tugged on the leash and she and Jeff, still naked from the waist down, followed Debbie toward the back of the store and then through a door into a large room.

A few minutes later Jeff found himself fastened in old-fashioned wooden stocks, with his hands and head on one side and the rest of him on the other. Lacy had removed the cock cage and gag. He was bent forward at the waist, with his legs spread apart and his ankles fastened by cuffs to rings set in the floor. He could barely move, other than flexing his knees. The room contained a number of strange devices and items, but his attention was on Lacy and Debbie. They were behind him, so he couldn't see them but he heard them talking quietly and laughing. He felt a hand on his bare ass and then a finger slid down his crack until it reached his anus. It probed gently and then he felt gel being squirted into his crack and rubbed on his small hole. Debbie said, "Now let's open him up." Feeling pressure, Jeff groaned and then what he assumed was Debbie's finger penetrated him, punching past his sphincter. Jeff continued to groan as she moved her finger back and forth, and then he let out a loud grunt as she pushed on his prostate. When she added a second finger he cried out in pain, but the women saw his cock growing and laughed. "I think he's enjoying this!" Debbie said as she moved her fingers inside him.

"I think he's ready for the plug," Debbie said as she pulled her fingers out. Jeff felt pressure against his anus again and then as Debbie slowly forced the plug past his sphincter Jeff yelled out again and again. He felt like he was going to be torn apart. Finally, Debbie announced that it was all the way in. "How does that feel?"

Jeff's cries had changed to groans as his body adapted to the object deep inside him, and he managed to gasp "O.K." in response to the question. But then Debbie nodded to Lacy, who pushed a button on the plug's remote control. Jeff exclaimed "OH!!" as the plug began to vibrate. Both women smiled as Jeff began to wiggle his ass and bend his knees.

Pointing at a machine just in front of Jeff, Lacy asked Debbie what it was. "That's called the Milker. It squeezes a guy's cock and sucks it at the same time. It provides a very intense experience I'm told. If you want to use it on him, I'll have to charge you twenty dollars."

Lacy said, "Oh, that sounds like fun, doesn't it Jeff? Let's do it." She pulled Jeff's wallet out of his pants, extracted a twenty dollar bill and handed it to Debbie. Jeff was distracted by the vibrations in his ass and crotch, and was moaning so loudly he hardly heard what the women said.

Debbie pulled the machine close to Jeff, squeezed his penis for a moment--even though it was already erect due to the ass plug vibrations--and then placed a plastic sleeve capped on one end over it. She made sure the cap- a flexible suction cup- was tight around the tip of his cock and then fiddled with a dial on the machine. "Well, I think we're ready--here we go." She winked and smiled at Lacy as she pressed the "On" button. Lacy increased the plug's vibration rate to "Medium", and both women watched Jeff closely.

The first thing Jeff felt was the sleeve contract around his penis, squeezing it like a soft but tight vagina. Then the suction started. Jeff's eyes got wide and he began to make loud, guttural noises--"Ahh...Uhh! HUHH!!" Then he began to snort and blow snot bubbles as the plug's vibrations increased in intensity, making it feel like an electric current was flowing up his ass and into his balls. His rear end went up and down as he flexed his knees, the only part of himself he could actually move. The sleeve would alternately contract and then relax every few seconds, but the suction never stopped. Jeff thought he would lose his mind.

Lacy and Debbie watched, fascinated and amused by Jeff's reactions. After only a few minutes Jeff shot his load but neither of the women turned off the machine, so the contractions and suction continued, overloading his senses. Jeff felt like his cock was being turned inside out, and when he visualized that he passed out.

He came to as the women were dragging him toward a chair. They plopped him into it and as Jeff slouched over and moaned, Lacy cheerfully said, "Well, that was something! We'll have to do that again some time." It was a few minutes before Jeff could stand, and the women had to help him put on his pants. Then Lacy cuffed his hands behind him again and attached the leash to his collar. "O.K., let's go home."

As they walked toward the car, with Jeff stumbling along on rubbery legs behind Lacy, he thought about his situation. He tried to tell himself that he could stop allowing Lacy to control him any time he wanted, but deep down he wasn't actually sure that was true. He felt like he was sliding down a slippery slope and he couldn't see the bottom.

Starting that week Lacy made Jeff wear the collar and the cock cage all the time. Walking across campus and in his classes he got some strange looks when people noticed the collar. He also got a few wry smiles and knowing looks. The cock cage made his pants fit funny and pushed them out a little bit, and more than a few women seemed to notice that as well.

Not being able to touch his cock or masturbate was driving Jeff crazy, so when he arrived at Lacy's apartment at 10 a.m. on that Saturday as she had told him to, he was hoping for some relief. Instead of removing the cock cage, she surprised him by tying his arms to his sides and putting the red ball gag in his mouth, and then announcing that they were going to a store to buy him some new pants.

Jeff was relieved when Lacy took him to a stand-alone men's store instead of the mall, but it was still embarrassing when she steered him by his elbow into the store. Lacy looked around for a moment, spotted a young saleswoman and took Jeff over to her. When the woman turned toward them, Jeff recognized her as a fellow classmate in his English Lit class. Embarrassed for her to see him with his arms tied and wearing a ball gag, he hoped she wouldn't recognize him.

"Hi! I'm Maggie--can I...help...you?" The clerk's voice faded as she saw the rope around Jeff's arms and the ball gag.

"Maggie, I'm Lacy and this is Jeff. We're doing a project for extra credit for our Psych class at State, and we're hoping you'll help us. You're a student there too, aren't you?"

"Umm...yeah." Looking at Jeff, Maggie added "Oh, I recognize you--you're in my English Lit class." Jeff dropped his eyes to the floor, unable to look at his classmate. Maggie turned to Lacy and asked, "What is it you need help with exactly?"

"We're researching the challenges disabled people face with ordinary tasks, such as buying clothes, and the psychological effects of their experiences. As you can see, Jeff here is the "disabled" person. Would you help him try on this pair of pants?" Lacy held out a pair of pants to Maggie.

"Oh...I don't know..."

As Lacy pleaded for her to help Jeff, Maggie looked at him and considered the request. She thought to herself, "Well, he is good looking...and it would be fun to see him in his underwear..." Making up her mind, Maggie said, "O.K., I'll do it" and took the pants from Lacy.

"Great! I'll just wander around the store while you help him." As Maggie started to take Jeff to the dressing rooms, Lacy said, "Oh, I almost forgot--here, you might need this." She handed Maggie a small key.

Maggie looked at it curiously and asked, "What's this for?"

Lacy smiled and said, "Just take it."

Maggie led Jeff to the dressing rooms and then into a stall at the back. They both stepped in and then Maggie pulled the curtain closed. Maggie was a little nervous but she took a deep breath and then said, "Well, let's get your pants off." She took off Jeff's shoes and then unbuckled his belt, unfastened the catch on the pants, pulled down the zipper and then pulled Jeff's pants down and off. He was wearing boxer briefs, and there was a noticeably large bulge at his crotch. Maggie stared, and then she couldn't resist--she slowly reached out and touched the bulge. To her surprise, she felt something hard, and it wasn't Jeff's cock. She hesitated a moment, and then impulsively pulled the briefs down.

Maggie gasped. "Oh my god!" She stared at the hard plastic thing around his penis, then looked up at him. "Are you hurt? Is it like a cast or something?" Jeff slowly shook his head. Then she saw the tiny lock, and understanding began to dawn. "She put this on you, didn't she?" Jeff nodded. Maggie smirked and said, "You can't have an erection with this on, can you? I can't believe you just let her put this on you!" Jeff felt his face flush. Then Maggie had another thought. "You guys aren't doing this for extra credit, are you?" Jeff slowly shook his head. "Well then, I think I just got a present!"

After getting down on her knees, Maggie used the tiny key to open the lock, pulled the device off, and then began to play with Jeff's cock. He groaned as she ran her fingers over it, pinched it lightly and then gently prodded his balls. She watched, enthralled, as his penis became more and more erect. It was bigger, both in girth and length, than any she had seen. Suddenly she leaned forward and gave it a slow, salacious lick before taking it in her mouth. She loved the feel of it in her mouth, and pressed her tongue against it as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. Jeff groaned louder and louder as one moment his cock touched the back of her throat, and the next it almost escaped her mouth, before she lowered her head again.

Suddenly the curtain was yanked open, and Lacy was standing there. "How's it going?" Startled and embarrassed, Maggie fell back on her haunches and Jeff whimpered in frustration at the sudden stop to the blowjob he was getting.

Maggie wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and mumbled, "Umm...I...uhh..."

Lacy laughed and said, "Don't stop on my account. He's got a big one, huh? You should fuck him."

"Oh...I don't know..."

Lacy grabbed Jeff's stiff cock and waved it back and forth. "It would be a shame to waste this opportunity! C'mon, get your panties off and stand up on that bench--I'll help."

Looking at Jeff's big, hard cock, Maggie gave in to her horniness. She slipped her panties off and got up on the bench. Lacy pushed Jeff close and then told Maggie to wrap her arms and legs around him. When she had done so, clinging to Jeff like a drowning person clutching their rescuer, Lacy reached between Jeff's legs, played with his cock for a moment and then guided it into Maggie's wet, waiting pussy. Maggie gasped and then muttered "Oh my God!" as she relaxed her grip on Jeff's neck, slid down him a little and let gravity force Jeff's thick, hard cock deep inside her.

To Jeff, it felt like his penis was being squeezed in a moist, velvet vise. He groaned, and began bending and then straightening his knees. Every time he straightened up Maggie grunted, feeling him plow her deeper than she had ever been penetrated before. Lacy got into the act, goosing Jeff in the ass and causing him to thrust even harder.

Both Jeff and Maggie were too excited to last very long, and after just a few minutes they both came at about the same time. Maggie let go of Jeff and sat down heavily on the bench, her legs too weak to support her for a moment. Jeff simply stood there, breathing heavily, as Lacy smiled at him. "Good job, Stud- I think she enjoyed that!" A short time later Jeff and Lacy left the store without the pants--he had never gotten around to trying them on.

The next Friday evening Jeff arrived at Lacy's at 5 p.m. as she had told him to. She let him in and immediately told him to strip. A few minutes later he was spreadeagled naked on her bed, with his wrists and ankles secured to the bedframe. Lacy, holding a short leather crop that she had gotten at the adult toy store, looked down at him and said, "We're going to play a game--let's call it "The Inquisition Game"--where I'll ask you a series of questions. You have to answer them truthfully. If I don't think you're being truthful, I'll beat you with this crop. I'll also use it just to encourage you to answer the questions. She reached out and smacked Jeff's stomach with the crop. Got it?"

"Ah! Yes!", Jeff gasped.

Lacy rubbed the crop against Jeff's flaccid penis for a moment and then began to tap it with the crop lightly, over and over. Jeff sucked in his breath. The light blows didn't exactly hurt, but they began to sting. As his cock began to get hard, Lacy asked, "Do you like for me to hit your cock?"

"No", Jeff said through gritted teeth.

Lacy smacked the crop on the tip of Jeff's penis. Jeff's whole body jerked as he howled in pain. "If you don't like it why is your cock getting hard? Now, try again--do you like it when I hit your cock like this?" As she asked, Lacy resumed the light taps on his shaft.

"AHH...yes!", Jeff gasped out.

"See how easy that was? Now just keep telling the truth." Lacy moved the crop to Jeff's nipples and began tapping first the right one and then the left. As she continued to lightly strike his nipples, making Jeff wince, she asked, "Do you like being controlled by me?"

Jeff hesitated, reluctant to admit that he did. Lacy struck his right nipple hard, and Jeff yelled again. "Well?"

The crop moved back and forth from one nipple to the other like a metronome, striking them over and over. Jeff's whole chest felt like it was on fire, and he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Yes!"

"Yes what? Say it."

Jeff gasped out "Yes, I like to be controlled by you."

"And do you like to be humiliated in front of women you don't know?"

Under the constant, steady tapping of the crop, Jeff squirmed and groaned in pain. His pride and dignity gone, he quietly gasped, "Yes...I like to be humiliated...in front of strange women."

"It turns you on, doesn't it?"

This time Jeff answered quickly--"Yes."

Lacy moved the crop back to Jeff's penis, which was fully erect, and began striking it lightly, over and over. Jeff tensed and groaned loudly. "Do you want to serve me as my slave?"

This, Jeff knew, was the bottom of that slippery slope. Ashamed but unable to deny it, Jeff quietly said "Yes, I want to be your slave."

"So your cock and ass will belong to me?"

"Yes... they'll belong to you."

"Good boy!"

Lacy smiled with satisfaction. She now had a good looking young guy that she could use to fulfill her fantasies.

The next Saturday night Lacy and Maria sat watching television. Jeff was on his hands and knees, naked, between Lacy's legs with his head pressed into her crotch. He was eating her slowly and gently, nibbling and licking her labia and swabbing her vagina with his tongue. She reached out and tapped the crop on his ass. That was the signal for him to stop. Although he quit using his tongue and teeth, he kept his mouth pressed against her sex as she had trained him to do. A few moments later she struck his ass twice with the crop, which was the signal for him to resume eating her. After about five minutes she commanded him to eat Maria. Maria smiled and opened her legs as Jeff crawled to her and got in position. Maria was more forceful than Lacy. She put her hands on the back of Jeff's head, guided his mouth to her sex and then held him tightly against her cleft as he began to eat her. She cooed like a baby.

Jeff had moved in with Lacy and Maria earlier that week and served them whenever he wasn't on campus. He cooked and cleaned for them, and of course served their sexual desires. Most of the time they made him either wear just a short apron or to go naked.

His nostrils filled with her musky scent, Jeff thought about his situation as he continued to eat Maria. He still didn't understand why he was so submissive and liked to be humiliated, but he knew he was happy and fulfilled doing Lacy's bidding. With luck, perhaps he would learn something about his personality type in his next Psych course.

12