Jeff's Dirty Arcade Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff continues his explorations in the video arcade.
5.8k words
4.53
13.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
occurious
occurious
24 Followers

This is a continuation of my first story, you don't have to read that one to enjoy this one but I encourage you to do so.

*

Driving home from the arcade I was praying that nobody would be home, I really looked worked over and even though I'm sure it was my imagination I could swear I smelled the cum leaking from my ass. Thankfully my prayers were answered and nobody was there, I quickly stripped and got in the shower. The hot water made me feel better as I kept thinking about everything that happened. I was really starting to feel guilty about what I had done but I was also turned on again. Tentatively I reached back to my asshole, I guess I was expecting to find a gaping hole but my anus felt just as puckered as it always had. It was sore though but I hoped that would pass soon. I slowly pushed a finger in and was surprised how easily it slipped in, I didn't feel any of Tom's cum since it was mostly sitting in my discarded underwear. My slight fingering and remembering the feeling of getting fucked made my cock hard again and I quickly used my other hand to jack off as the water cascaded down my body. With one hand pumping my cock and the other pumping my ass it wasn't long before I quickly came. The warm water and my cum washing away any guilt I still had about my adventure.

When I woke up the next morning I had a raging hardon (like usual) and as I slowly stroked it I started thinking back to my first fucking. As I shot my cum all over my stomach and some made it to my chest I thought back to my first taste of sperm the day before. I was still horny and tentatively I did something I had never done before; my hand had some cum on it and I lifted it to my mouth. My tongue reached out and licked the few drops that were on my fingers. It tasted different than the guys the day before but not bad, just salty. What it did do though was make my memories of yesterday even more vivid and I felt my face flushing. Without even thinking about it my hand went down to the splashes of cum on my body and scooped them up to my waiting mouth. While my first taste had been tentative with each scoop of cum hitting my waiting mouth I became more intent on eating it all. I can't explain what came over me but it was a need I felt deeply. When I had cleaned myself up my cock was rock hard again.

Being a horny 18 year old I started stroking my cock again wanting to taste my seed again. Unfortunately even being young can't overcome biology and while I pretty quickly had another orgasm I didn't shoot again. Disappointed but satisfied for the moment I laid there panting. After a bit of time I came to my senses and while I didn't really feel guilt I decided that my adventure was a one time thing and I shouldn't repeat it. Over the following days and weeks I contented myself with looking at the straight porn mags I had hidden in my room and tried not to think of the arcade while jacking off but it was hard to do. I kept telling myself I wasn't gay and I even avoided eating my own cum; although a few times I gave into the urge. After about a month of this my desire to watch porn videos instead of looking at the same magazines over and over quieted the part of me that was saying not to go back to the arcade. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I decided to go back, I told myself I would just find a booth, lock the door and watch porn and that was it. Simple nothing else would happen, the odds were there weren't even any guys there looking to play with an 18 year old boy.

As I pulled into the parking lot, my pulse started racing, I hadn't been this nervous the first time I ever set foot in the arcade! As I walked through the front door I hoped I didn't see Tom the owner and thankfully I saw he wasn't behind the counter. I quickly purchased some tokens and headed back to the booths, the sight of some guys lingering by the booths and the smell quickly brought me back to my previous trips and I felt the old thrill of being here. I hurried into the first unoccupied booth and quickly locked the door. Feeding the tokens in I ignored the gay channels and found one where a cute girl with huge natural tits was getting fucked by a big stud. Pulling down my shorts I sat down on the chair and started stroking my aching cock.

I was so engrossed in the video and stroking my cock that at first I didn't notice the very large, very hard black cock that pushed through the hole next to me. When I did my mouth just gaped open as I stared at it. It was truly the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Like a moth drawn to a flame I forgot all about my determination to not do anything with another guy. I found myself on my knees with one hand wrapped around the monster, slowly stroking it. The tip was wet with precum and my mouth quickly followed my hand as I tasted my first black cock.

While this monster seemed about the same length as Tom's it definitely was much thicker, I had trouble getting my mouth open wide enough to take more than the head in. The feeling of his silky smooth skin was heavenly as my tongue started making love to his cock. I tried to get as much in my mouth as possible but it was very hard to do and I could sense his frustration as he started making a fucking motion through the hole trying to push more in. After just a short time he suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and back through the hole. I was crestfallen, I felt like I had failed and he was moving on. I looked through the hole hoping to see his cock coming back and instead I heard him say "Meet me in the hall faggot boy, I think I can have lots of fun with you." I hesitated just for a moment but at that point I had abandoned all reason; I quickly zipped up my pants and opened the door and was confronted by a large black man who smiled and took my hand and led me toward the large booths. I felt the stares of the guys standing in the hall, they knew I was about to service this man.

He led me into one of the booths, locked the door behind us, dropped his shorts and sat down on the bench. His still hard cock sticking out between his spread legs. I was just staring at it when I heard him say. "What are you waiting for faggot? Get on your knees and suck me!" I didn't even bother to take off my clothes. I immediately dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. Now that the wall wasn't between us it definitely seemed longer than Tom's. I was trying to get as much in my mouth as I could but wasn't having much luck. I felt his large hands wrap around the back of my head and try to force more of his cock in me, each time it got to the back of my throat I choked and tried to pull back. Finally he had enough of that and held my head in a vice grip forcing his huge cock, tears came to my eyes and I felt like I couldn't breathe. As I started gagging and pushing my hands against his legs he let up and I was able to back off a bit.

This only lasted for a short time as once again he pulled my head into his cock again. I tried to remember what I had done to allow Tom's cock to enter my throat but it wasn't helping much since my new dark skinned mystery man was so much thicker. Over and over again he fucked my mouth as the tears streamed down my face. I was hoping he would cum soon so it would be over, I don't know how long it lasted but finally he let go of my head and I backed off his cock coughing and gasping for air. When I had recovered a bit I looked at him, he had scooted his ass to the bench edge and had his legs up. His big balls were hanging down and I could see his asshole.

"Eat my ass boy." was the only thing he said. I had never licked an ass before, sure I had seen it in porno but I never contemplated doing it, the thought repulsed me but the slut in me wanted to do as I was told. I leaned forward and started licking his balls and a little below them, I thought maybe he would be satisfied.

"I said eat my fucking asshole you little slut!" He roared in such a loud and demanding voice I physically flinched. I slowly moved my tongue down to his taint and even flicked his puckered hole but I just couldn't make myself do it. Suddenly he dropped his legs to the ground and stood up, from my knees he towered over me and I felt so small and vulnerable.

"Listen slut you need to do what I say, you got me all hot and hard and now you need to follow through. Get naked let's see that little white boy body."

I stood up and quickly took off my clothes, my cock was sticking straight out, rock hard. He licked his lips, "Mmm, nice and smooth you look so young, I'm going to have a lot of fun." Something in the way he said it sent shivers up my spine.

Pointing at the bench he was sitting on he said "Sit your ass on the floor with your back against the bench." I quickly complied wondering what he had in mind.

I didn't have to wait long to find out as he turned his ass towards me and pushed it against my face. "I told you before lick my hole and do it good!" I found my face full of ass and then he spread his cheeks so my nose was pressed up against his asshole. Thankfully he didn't smell bad, just a slight musky scent but still I couldn't bring myself to lick his hole. He started grinding his ass against my face commanding to lick. When I still didn't comply he grabbed one of my nipples, pinching and twisting it. The pain was intense but my cock got a tingling feeling from it.

"Eat faggot!." He roared, that did it I finally gave in and stuck my tongue out and touched his puckered hole.

"Good boy, now work that tongue and make my ass feel good." I started moving my tongue in his crack and flicking it over his hole, once I got used to it I even tried working it into his hole. The entire act felt disgusting and humiliating and yet I found myself getting turned on. My cock that had softened when he first forced my face in his ass now responded and got rock hard. I must have been doing something right because I heard him start moaning in pleasure as I got more into it, soon my hands were on his cheeks holding them apart so I could get deeper into his ass.

After a while he stepped away from my face and turned around towards me. I don't know how it was possible but his cock looked even bigger than before, I took a minute to take it all in. It jutted straight out with just a slight upward curve, it was incredibly thick with the mushroom head making it look even thicker. I couldn't believe I actually had gotten it in my mouth, suddenly it popped into my head that if he tried to fuck me it would surely split me open. I reached for his beautiful black tool so I could suck him off but he slapped my hand away.

"Get up on the bench and let me see that pale ass boy!" he commanded. This was it what I had just been fearing; he was going to fuck me. Still I found myself doing exactly as he demanded. I felt his smooth hands rubbing my ass cheeks, the feeling was great and sent shivers up my spine. He grabbed a handful of one of my cheeks then let go and suddenly came back with a smack making me jump.

"Mmm, nice tight young boy ass, is your hole as tight?" He asked me, before I could answer he smacked my cheek again, harder this time. "I said is your little fuck hole tight?"

I said quietly, "Yes." Smack; not once, but twice more. "What was that you little sissy?"

His last smack of my ass really hurt, it was starting to sting so I responded louder "Yes, my ass is tight." Smack, smack, smack, three times in quick succession followed by "Call me sir and tell me in detail."

Tears had started to collect in the corner of my eyes as I quickly tried to figure out how to answer him in a way that would satisfy him. "Yes sir, my asshole is tight the only time I've been fucked was a month ago. Your cock is too big for my hole, let me suck you off instead."

Once I said that "Sir" (I still didn't know his name) responded. "Mmmm you're basically a virgin then, that is going to be some tight boy pussy. That is until I fuck it, why would I want your mouth when I can have your ass!" His hand started rubbing up and down my crack then he focused on my puckered hole, rubbing it more intensely. Finally I felt one of his fingers pushing in, I was so tight it hurt but I also welcomed the invasion. Suddenly his long thick finger was all the way in and he was rubbing my prostate, it felt amazing as moans started escaping from my lips.

He pulled his finger out and I instantly missed it in me. Quickly though he pushed it back in with a second digit. In a throaty growl he said, "Tell me what you want boy."

Even though I was terrified of the prospect I was so horny I softly replied, "I want you to fuck me sir, use my ass."

"I didn't hear you slut tell Jerry what you want done to you." Jerry (now I knew his name) roared.

Much louder and in a cracking voice I said "Please Sir, fuck my tight little ass with your huge cock, make me scream." There was no denying I was turned on even if I was terrified; my cock was rock hard as I begged him to fuck me.

Jerry said, "That's a little better boy, now you hold on while you find out what it's like to get fucked hard."

Jerry pulled his fingers from my ass as I tensed up for what I knew was coming. I risked a look back and saw him stroking his very hard huge cock. He spit into his hand and rubbed it on his cock making it glisten and look delicious. Then he took it by the base and slapped it against my ass cheeks and finally started rubbing it up and down my crack passing over my hole. I turned my head away, waiting for the inevitable pain as he tried to push his cock in. The feel of his cock on my crack was making me even hotter then he pulled it off and I tensed but instead of searing pain I felt wetness on my hole as he spit on it then returned to rubbing his cock in the only lube I was going to get.

The next time his cock left my crack I knew what was coming. His big hands spread my cheeks and I felt the enormous head pushing against my hole. I tried to relax and push out but my ass was so tight and I was so nervous it was impossible. He started pushing harder and I could feel my anal ring resisting even as it started stretching.

Jerry said, "Fuck you are tight, you can either relax and take it like a good faggot or not but one way or the other my cock is going into your ass."

I had a quick moment of lucidity or maybe it was stupidity and I blurted out, "Please sir don't fuck me it's going to hurt too much let me suck you off."

All that did was make Jerry laugh and push harder against my hole. "I'm going to go easy on you for that comment since you're new. While I'm fucking you I'll think of an appropriate punishment."

Tears started to well up in the corner of my eyes as the pressure on my hole increased, I started grunting as the invading cock kept trying to push its way in. Just as I didn't think I could take anymore Jerry backed away from me and I could breathe again. His cock head was quickly replaced by what felt like two fingers causing me to let out a yelp. This time he didn't stop at two fingers though as a third quickly shoved it's way in. He was so rough but it felt so good, tears started again as his three fingers probed me and started stretching me more. I felt him trying to open me and then he spit in my hole again. The assault by his fingers didn't last long, just enough for him to convince himself he had loosened me up. Once again when his fingers came out I knew what was coming next.

This time Jerry wasn't messing around, I felt his cock head against my butthole and then an incredible pressure as he pushed so much harder than before. In just seconds, I felt my hole stretch beyond anything it had before and his cock head pop in. I let out a scream that I'm sure everyone else in the arcade heard. After he got the head in he stopped to let me adjust to it, I wasn't sure if I was glad for that or not, it felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat up my ass. Tears were freely streaming down my cheeks.

"Normally I'm not so gentle but God you're so tight I'm afraid you're going to snap my cock head off so just get used to the head right now." Jerry said as he ever so slightly moved his cock head in and out in my tortured asshole. "I don't care how long it takes you're going to take all of me so you better get used to it." he continued.

I couldn't even stand just the head in. I had no idea how I was going to take the whole thing in me. When Jerry first pushed into me my cock had deflated with the pain but now that it had subsided a bit my cock began to stir as it hung between my legs. How had I gotten myself into this situation? On all fours in a filthy video arcade with a huge black cock starting to fuck me.

Jerry was true to his word and slowly he increased his fucking motion but each time he backed out a little he pushed in more. I could feel his massive hunk of meat pushing deeper into me, it felt so much bigger than Tom's big member. As he continued to fuck me and push more in I had no clue how much was actually in me. The pain wasn't as much as when he started but tears were still in my eyes.

On his latest backward stroke I was surprised when he pulled all the way out. My ass felt empty which brought up both good and bad feelings. The pain went away but I felt so empty. "Don't get too used to it. I just wanted to see if your hole was gaped yet, looks like it's starting to get used to me". I heard Jerry say.

A split second later he rammed his cock back into me, he didn't do it slowly he just shoved into me which made me scream. Tears came streaming out of my eyes and for a second I thought I was going to pass out. Again on his next backward stroke he pulled out and I knew what was coming next as he slammed back in.

Over and over again he shoved his monstrous black cock in only to pull all the way out on the next stroke. I knew my boi pussy wasn't gaping open like he wanted each time he shoved back into me I could feel his cock head pushing me open. The pain and shock was a little less each time but on each inward thrust I could feel he was getting deeper into me. Finally on one of his thrusts I felt his pelvis press against my ass check and I realized he was all the way in me. I also realized I had been holding my breath, as he stayed there buried fully in me, finally I allowed myself to breathe again. If before it felt like I had a baseball bat up me now it felt like I had taken the whole tree. I felt completely stretched and full, the pain had subsided a bit and I could feel my cock getting hard. That's when Jerry slapped my ass and said. "You feel that rod up all up inside you? Get used to it because I'm going to fuck the shit out of you in a second.". An involuntary shudder rippled through me and I felt my cock stiffen up more. "I'm going to fuck your little boi pussy until I breed you like the little fagot you are". Jerry said with a chuckle.

With that Jerry started to piston his cock in and out of me, slowly at first but building speed and a rhythm. My cock got harder as it swung in time to his thrusts. As he fucked me harder and harder it even started slapping against my stomach. The intense pain subsided the more he fucked me but the full feeling did not, his cock was pressing on my prostate and I felt like I needed to pee but instead my cock started leaking more and more pre-cum. Balancing on one arm I reached down to my cock and started stroking myself.

"Leave that little white cock alone!", Jerry bellowed as he slapped my ass and then swatted my arm away from my cock. "You cum when I'm done and I say you can cum, you understand boy?". SMACK,SMACK,SMACK he started slapping my ass harder and harder until I stammered "Yes sir". The tears that had dried in my eyes returned as my ass cheeks stung.

"That's better but I think you need a little more punishment". As he said that he pulled his cock out of me and sat down on the bench. "Get over here and suck me while I take a rest".

occurious
occurious
24 Followers
12