Jeff's Dirty Arcade Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and sat on the filthy floor and stared at him and his engorged cock in disbelief. His cock was slick with juice from my ass, I couldn't imagine sucking a cock that had just been buried deep in my asshole, I must have heard him wrong.

"Do as I say boy or you'll have to be punished more, look at you, you know you want to do it, your cock is just oozing thinking about it. I said do it NOW!". He roared.

That shook me out of my stupor and despite my revulsion I found myself crawling over between his legs. Slowly I opened my mouth and took his cock head in. The taste really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just kind of sweaty man smell and once I started sucking I didn't notice it anymore. Still the thought of doing it was beyond nasty and it seemed to make my cock even harder. While I was sucking him I used one hand to reach back and feel my hole. It wasn't exactly gaping open but it was definitely looser than it had been.

"Mmm, you are a good cock sucker but I want to breed that ass of yours so get up here on the bench and lift your legs up", Jerry commanded.

He stood up and I laid down on my back on the bench lifting my legs up as he instructed. He was going to fuck me missionary like a girl! Jerry grabbed my legs with his big hands and lifted them higher as he aimed his cock at my asshole. With one swift push that took my breath away he pushed all the way in. The pain I had felt before returned and my cock started softening.

Jerry didn't notice or apparently care about the sudden shock of pain he sent through my already tender ass, "I guess you like my big cock in your little hole, it opened right up." With his cock buried in me he put one of his big hands on each of my thighs and pushed my legs back further than I thought possible. It also made his cock go even deeper in me. I let out a low loud grunt as he bottomed out.

Jerry chuckled again, "Get ready if you thought I fucked you hard a few minutes ago you ain't felt nothing yet." With that warning her started fucking me, a little slowly at first but he quickly built up speed. On each stroke he bottomed out in me. The pain was intense and I felt so full. My cock had shriveled up again when he first entered me but now it started to get hard again as he fucked me harder and harder.

As his speed built up I felt myself sliding back on the bench, the boot was larger than others but still not that big and soon my head was pressed up against one wall. I guess Jerry didn't want to give me a concussion because during one of his strokes when he was deep in me he dragged me by my legs back to the front of the bench, Thank God for small favors, of course once he did he kept up his brutal fucking pace.

My cock was rock hard again and I felt pre-cum leaking from it onto my stomach. While his big tube of meat reamed my rectum it was doing a number on my prostate, the feelings I had were incredible. The pain from my stretched hole had subsided to a dull ache but the feeling of being full coupled with the pressure on my prostate was a bizarre mix of pleasure and agony. On top of this my legs started cramping up a bit. I had really started to lose track of time, Jerry and I had worked up a sweat, his dark skin glistening in the dim light. I had no idea how much long he could hold out which meant I didn't know how much longer I had until I could cum. My cock felt like it was going to explode.

After pulling me back to the front of the bench again Jerry did what I didn't think was possible. He increased his pace, he was hammering into my ass so hard I felt my eyes rolling back into my head. Thankfully the faster assault didn't last long, he slammed deep into me and then let out a roar, I felt his cock pulse in me and I knew he was spewing his seed deep in me. He get grunting and his cock kept pulsing then finally I felt it stop as he quieted down.

He looked down at me with a smile, "Mmmm, that was wonderful little slut you really drained me." I looked at him expectantly, wanting to stroke my cock and get off, he realized what my eyes were pleading. "Not just let little boy, there's still the matter of your delayed punishment."

Shit, I had forgotten about that but clearly he hadn't. As he stayed there holding my legs still buried in me I realized something, I still felt very full his cock wasn't getting soft like I expected. As I thought about that he started to slowly fuck me again, he wasn't fast or rough this time he just slowly sawed in and out of me as he did it more and more I felt his cum leaking out of my hole around his cock. Was he really going to stay hard and fuck me again, this was insane what had I gotten myself into?

After a few minutes he actually answered me by pulling all the way out of my ass. The feeling of being empty was instant but I had a new feeling, my anus didn't close up as quickly as before and I felt what seemed like a rush of cum out of my ass. Jerry noticed, "Mmm, look at all that cum, I bet you've got a lot more up there too. Now for your punishment."

He let go over my legs and moved up toward my head, his cock still looked hard but it had softened a bit. It was slick and slimy from all the cum he had shot inside me. As I was staring at it he slapped my mouth with it and I realized what my punishment was. "Clean it" was all he said. As revolting the thought was I was helpless and so incredibly horny and desperate for release and beyond caring how far I would debase myself to get release. Without any delay I opened my mouth as he fed me the cock that had just been buried in me.

"You're mouth is almost as sweet as your ass maybe when you're done cleaning it I'll fuck you face." Jerry said with a big smile. I didn't even care, I wanted to cum and I wanted to please him so I could cum. I did as I was told I didn't so much suck his cock as I licked and cleaned every inch of the monster with my tongue.

When I was finished I expected him to do just what he said and fuck my mouth but instead he pulled his cock back. "I'm pretty drained I think we'll leave the face fuck for another day, you earned your reward, go ahead and jack off let me see that cock cum." With lightning speed my hand went to my cock and started stroking.

Jerry stood there and lightly stroked his own cock as I furiously pounded my own, in almost no time I could feel my balls tighten and suddenly my cock started spewing cum onto my stomach and chest. I was amazed at the amount of cum I shot and how strong my orgasm was. I was a mess, I was covered in my sweat, his sweat and my own cum, to say nothing of Jerry's cum still leaking from my abused hole.

Jerry stood there still lightly stroking his cock and said "This was fun, man you're a mess, clean yourself up don't waste that cum eat it all up, NOW!"

Did he know my dirty secret that I sometimes ate my own cum? How could he know that? Despite the questions running through my mind it was like my hand had a mind of its own. It released my softening cock and came up to my face it was completely covered in cum. I stuck my tongue out and slowly started licking but within the first few tastes I became ravenous and quickly licked my hand clean. I then proceeded to scoop every bit of cum I could find on my body and shove it in my waiting mouth.

Jerry just smiled as he witnessed my final act of debauchery. "You really are a little fuck pig aren't you?"

I looked up at him and responded "Yes sir I am."

As I laid there exhausted from the experience Jerry got dressed. When he was done he pulled out his wallet and removed a card, on it was his name and phone number. "If you want a repeat and more then call me, I'd love to really fuck you over." I unconsciously took it and watched him walk out the booth leaving the door wide open.

As I laid there staring at the open door I saw a few guys in the hallway peering in at me lying there naked, covered in sweat and what cum was left on me. Even though I was exhausted and sore I didn't want to invite any new action so I forced myself to get up and close and lock the door. Standing up caused more of Jerry's cum to leak from my abused ass and run down my leg. For the first time I moved my hand down to my ass and felt my hole, it felt slick with his juices, raw and stretched my finger easily slipped in followed by a second. With the addition of my second finger my soft cock started hardening, I took my other hand and started stroking myself.

Quickly I added a third finger to my asshole and started pumping myself, using Jerry's cum as lube and my cock got hard and I started furiously jacking off. Within no time I felt my balls tighten and my ass clench around my fingers. I came hard but without much cum, what did I once again greedily licked off my hand.

I quickly got dressed and hurried out of the arcade to my car. Just as the last time I couldn't believe what I had done as I drove home but I knew I loved it. The guilt I felt the last time really wasn't there and deep down I knew that I would be back for more.


12