Jeff's Juices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Lucy moved up, almost leaving Jeff's penis out of her vagina and Jeff briefly got space to move as well. He lifted his body towards Lucy, extracting a bigger part of Tony's penis from himself. Then, as Lucy sat down on Jeff, he also moved down onto Tony's lap.

After a couple of adjustments, their common motion became perfect. Tony's dick continued massaging Jeff's anus, rectum and prostate while Lucy stimulated his penis with her vagina.

Jeff closed his eyes focusing on the sensations in the lower part of his body. When the girl lifted her butt and Jeff moved his one up, almost extracting Tony's penis and then instantly moved it down, he felt his friend's cock was stretching his anus, penetrating deeper and rubbing against the walls of his well-lubricated intestine, finally touching his prostate.

It was like a hot wave moving inside of Jeff's body up and down. However, that wave didn't stop when Tony was already balls-deep into Jeff, pressing his prostate with his hard glans and giving it a gentle but firm push. Starting from that push as a middle point, the hot wave continued down Jeff's own penis pushing it into Lucy's body and ending up deep inside her.

The sense of reality drifted away. Now Jeff's feeling was like Tony had a super-long cock piercing him through and ending deep down into his sister's body. Meanwhile Tony kept pinching and massaging Lucy's nipples with his fingers and Jeff placed his finger on the girl's clitoris rubbing it and giving Lucy additional pleasure.

The trio continued moving in this position for several minutes with growing speed and intensity in each move. And suddenly, when Tony was in the deepest position inside of his friend, Jeff felt a powerful pulse starting from his anus and going deeper and deeper inside of him. It was like Tony's cock suddenly grew twice in its thickness from the root to the tip.

Then a powerful push came into Jeff's prostate. But it was different than previous pushes from his friend's cock. This one was very strong and hot, but also softer than all before, giving Jeff the sensation of fluids flowing into his body.

As Jeff was already aroused to the edge, that orgasmic wave coming from Tony didn't stop at his prostate. Instead of that, it triggered Jeff's own orgasm when muscles around his gland contracted, pumping fluids through his penis into Lucy. Jeff's perception was that fluids coming into him from Tony didn't stop there but continued flowing through him into Tony's sister. Jeff's entire body started shaking, being used like a pipeline for that pumping process.

Lucy was also so excited and aroused, that by receiving the first portion of cum her vulva contracted with waves sucking fluids deeper down into her pussy, milking Jeff's penis into it. Jeff sensed that as a soft but powerful grip of his cock with Lucy's vagina. He moaned loudly and then Lucy joined in, performing a song of love together.

When the first wave subsided, instantly the second wave started from Tony, even more powerful. That hot wave rolled through Jeff's body into Lucy's accompanied by moans of the entire trio in unison.

Waves continued rolling from Tony, through Jeff and into Lucy, pumping them full of hot cum. The girl pulled her brother to Jeff's back pressing her belly and breasts on Jeff, and Tony pulled her back to Jeff as well, his hands increasing the pressure.

Finally, the orgasms of all three ended and they remained linked to each other with their genitals for five or more minutes. Then Lucy stood up on her feet, pulling herself from Jeff's penis and a large thick creampie instantly showed up between the labia of her vulva. The lump of Jeff's white fluids mixed with female juices leaked outside, ready to drop.

Jeff got up next. Tony's penis left his anus with a smacking sound reminding him of a kiss and leaving all his friend's fluids inside of Jeff's body. Jeff didn't care about them now. All he saw was a big juicy lump of his own fluids in a girl's vagina, looking like custard cream.

Jeff had never seen anything like that before and that view instantly made him horny again. The guy kneeled in front of Lucy and placed her foot on the bed, opening her pussy even wider. Then without any hesitation Jeff pressed his lips to the girl's vulva and sucked fluids into his mouth, scooping them with his tongue.

The taste and smell of the cum reminded Jeff of Tony's juices that he had already had a chance to try before. However, this time the taste of cum was mixed with female flavor adding a very exciting fragrance. Jeff realized that he just started eating his own cum as he had dreamed multiple times during masturbation. But this time his cum didn't look gross for him after ejaculation and mixed with Lucy's juices it tasted wonderful.

Jeff rolled the fluid of the creampie there and back between lips in his mouth to taste and enjoy all notes of its flavor. It was slightly salty with the smell of freshly cut grass and subtle notes of seafood. The taste and texture slightly reminded Jeff of unripe bananas and gave him association more with fruits than something coming out of the human body.

After Jeff scooped all juices from Lucy as deep as he could reach with his tongue, he licked her vulva and clitoris collecting all last droplets of fluids from there.

Jeff got up on his feet and at that moment Lucy hugged and kissed him penetrating his mouth with her tongue. She whispered, "Let me taste it as well."

They continued kissing each other for several minutes, playing with cum in their mouths by swapping it to each other, enjoying its taste. Meanwhile, Jeff inserted his middle finger into Lucy's pussy, stimulating her G-spot and pressing his index on the other hand to her anus slightly penetrating it.

His play continued for several more minutes while Tony was lying on the bed slowly masturbating between his legs and watched his sister and Jeff playing. Then he said, "Lucy, you are not lesbian and I'm not gay. We just enjoy love as is and don't care about terms. Do you agree with me?"

Lucy nodded and whispered, "Yes," releasing Jeff from her hugs. Then, still being bottomless, she went to the coffee maker to start it and told, "Guys, I just stopped by to bring you some pastries and I'm glad we already had a nice creampie. Thank you, both."

Thanks to 29wordsforsnow for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.

12