Jehovah's Key Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

"Mmm. Yeah. That's pretty good. Just keep doing it like that," Courtney said.

She clenched her back teeth. The touch of his warm, wet tongue on her slit was like an electric shock. She was so worked up for so long it wasn't going to take much to get her off.

She put her hand on top of his head and gently closed her fingers on a fistful of his blonde hair. With a light tug, she maneuvered his head a little closer.

"Stick your tongue inside. Yes. Like that," she said.

Her voice was a soft whisper. The tip of his tongue poked between her pussy lips, and she shuddered. Could he really get her off, and the first time he'd ever even seen a pussy? This was going to be a big day of firsts for him.

"Now lick right up here," Courtney said.

She gave another gentle tug on his hair, and moved his head up. The tip of his tongue brushed the hard button of her clit, and she sighed.

"Oh God yes. Right there," she said.

Her hips pushed off the bed. She squeezed her eyes shut, and her toes curled. He was doing it. He was making her cum. Not bad for a guy's first time. She wasn't about to complain.

Her legs flexed and her hips bucked up and down and she was moaning behind her clenched teeth. Normally, she would let herself go when she was having an orgasm as good as this and scream and moan out loud and thrash on the bed and pull on his hair. If he thought she was possessed, though, he might stop before her orgasm was finished. It didn't hurt to hold back a little, just this once.

She finally collapsed, limp and weak, too weak to hold her arms or her legs up.

"Jesus Christ. That was fucking fantastic," Courtney said.

Jared's tongue was still going, still running up and down along her slit. He lifted his head between her legs and when he looked at her, his face was very plain and sober.

"I wish you wouldn't use the Lord's name in vain," he said.

"Sorry. It won't happen again," Courtney said, and bit her lip.

His mouth and chin were wet with her pussy juices, and it was difficult to accept what he said with a straight face. She held up her hands.

"Now come on up here. I want you to fuck me," she said.

Jared stood up. The front of his pants was still pushed out by his hard dick, maybe even a little farther.

"Y-You want me to what?" he said, and his voice cracked.

Courtney smiled. For a moment, she forgot that he was just her lost puppy dog.

"I forgot. You never fucked a girl, did you?" she said.

He shook his head.

"Not really. I mean, no. Never. It's not allowed, at least not until I get married."

While he spoke, his hand rubbed the bulge in the front of his slacks. Courtney watched his hand and licked her lips.

"You just get those pants off, and we'll get that problem fixed right now," she said.

He stared at her for a second, like he couldn't believe what she was telling him, then a big grin spread across his face.

"We're not going to tell the Elders anything about this," he said, and started to unbuckle his belt.

"Yeah. Whatever," Courtney said.

She nodded and watched his hands. Whatever he was talking about, she didn't care as long as he got his pants off and his cock out.

He dropped his pants and whipped his white jockey shorts down to his ankles. His hard cock jumped out, and she felt a twinge in her belly. It had been too long. His cock was going to feel good inside her. Hell, any hard cock would feel good, even Mr. Morely's.

Courtney bent her knees up again and spread her legs.

"Come on up here, baby. Let me show you how to do it."

Jared started to climb on the end of the bed between her spread legs.

"No, wait. Take your shirt off first. I wanna feel your bare skin on mine," Courtney said.

Jared paused and stared at her like she suddenly wasn't speaking English.

"Oh yeah. Yeah. Of course," he said.

He whipped his shirt off over his head. He was standing between her spread legs, completely naked, with his hard dick sticking straight out. Courtney licked her lips.

"Yum. Now come up here and give it to me," she said.

Jared climbed on the end of the bed. Courtney spread her legs a little wider. She reached down between their bodies and felt his hard cock slide into her hand.

He started thrusting with his hips, poking his cock at her. He hit her thigh, her belly, her ass.

"Slow down, Jared. Jesus. You're like a wild man," she said.

"Sorry. I've never done this before."

"I know that. It's cool. Just think of this as practice for your wedding night. You don't wanna be humping your new wife all over the place like that," Courtney said.

"No, I guess you're right," Jared said with a chuckle.

"Of course I'm right. Now just let me help you."

She guided his cock to her pussy. The head pierced her warm, wet lips. She bit her lower lip and moaned.

"Ok. Now push, nice and easy," she said in a soft, low voice.

His hands were on either side of her head, holding him up. He leaned into her with his weight, and his cock sunk into her pussy. Jared gasped. His eyes bulged.

"It's in. Oh my God. It's in," he said.

He started pumping with his hips. The hard shaft of his cock rubbed against the hard button of her clit. She was already worked up, even over-aroused. It took only a few good, hard strokes to push her over the edge.

She bit her lip and groaned with her mouth squeezed shut. Should she tell him that she was cumming? Her whole body trembled and her back arched with the intense spasms that rolled through her body from her toes to her head. She could feel the walls of her tunnel clamping on his cock. Any guy who had been with a woman before would have a pretty good clue that she was cumming. But would Jared stop fucking her if he knew that he made her cum?

He didn't, though. He continued to pound her pussy hard and fast, all the way through her first orgasm, and through her second. Courtney had her legs hooked around his hips and her hands on the sides of his waist. She just held on while her head spun. The mattress was squeaking and the headboard was banging against the wall. She was glad Mom and Dad weren't home to hear that.

"My God, Jared. When are you gonna cum?" Courtney said.

He stopped pumping with his hips and looked into her face. His eyes blinked.

"What?" he said.

"You know. Your stuff? Your sperm? When are you gonna cum? I never knew a guy who lasted so long on his first time," she said.

She hooked her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his ass. She dug her fingers into the muscles of his shoulders.

"I wanna feel you cum inside me, ok?" she said.

Jared groaned and nodded. He started pumping with his hips again, and she used her heels to pull him deeper, as deep as she could get him inside her.

It worked. He pumped a little faster and a little harder, and groaned with each deep stroke.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Cum for me, baby," Courtney said.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. Oh God," Jared said.

He was ramming his cock into her, thrashing on top of her. When he started to cum, it was as if his own orgasm caught him off guard.

"Oh sweet mother of God," he shouted.

His back arched and he looked up at the ceiling like he was expecting an answer from God. His cock throbbed within the tight confines of Courtney's pussy. His warm cum spilled inside her belly, and she sighed. Jared laid on top of her, panting into her shoulder. He rolled off, onto his back beside her, still breathing hard.

"God damn. That was great. Wasn't that great?" she said.

"I can't believe how good that was," he said.

Courtney turned on her side, holding herself up on her elbow. Jared's dick was still mostly hard and stuck straight up, and was shiny with their juices.

"Trust me. It never gets old," she said.

She scooted off the bed and stood up. Her skin was damp with perspiration, and Jared's cum ran down the inside of her thighs.

"Where are you going?" Jared said.

There was a hint of desperation in his voice. He didn't want her to leave. Courtney smiled. That was sweet.

"I'm gonna go talk to Marquez, see if he's changed his mind," she said.

Marquez was still sitting on the sofa, looking anxious, sweating and wringing his hands. He looked up when she walked into the room, completely naked, covered in a light sheen of perspiration. His jaw dropped open.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said, and put one hand on her hip.

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?" Courtney said.

Marquez was trying very hard not to stare directly at her naked body. That was so cute.

"Nothing. Nothing," he said, and wiped the perspiration from his upper lip.

Courtney walked over to him. He sat back on the sofa and his wide, wary eyes stared at her.

"Are you thinking about how bad you wanna get out of here?" she said.

"Oh yes."

His eyes glanced at her boobs and quickly looked away. Courtney frowned just a tiny bit. That was too bad. She would let him look if he wanted. What she really wanted was for him to put his hands on them.

She knelt in front of him and pried his knees apart. He didn't resist. In the crotch of his black slacks was a nice-sized bulge. She put her hand on it and rubbed softly. A smile spread across her lips. He felt bigger than Jared.

"I'd like it if you stayed," she said.

Poor Marquez. His back was stiff, and he was sweating even more. Weren't guys supposed to like it when a girl rubbed their dicks?

"Let me see if I can change your mind," she said.

She unfastened the buckle of his belt. Marquez sat back, with his arms out to his sides. He still had that look in his eyes like he was afraid she was going to hurt him.

As soon as she got the belt undone and popped the button open, the zipper went down like it couldn't wait for her to open it. He was wearing tight white shorts under the black slacks, like a little boy's underpants. Was there anything about this guy that wasn't adorable?

She pulled down the waistband of the underpants and let his dick out. It stuck straight up, throbbing. She was right. It was bigger than Jared's. She licked her lips.

"Mmm. Looks delicious," she said.

She ran her tongue around the head like it was a lollipop. Marquez's mouth hung open, and he whimpered.

"It is delicious. I could eat you all up," she said.

She opened her mouth wide, to take his cock in.

"No, no. Please. Don't eat it," he said, with a tone of panic in his voice.

Courtney put her hand around it and stroked slowly.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm not gonna eat it. I'm just gonna suck on it," she said.

"All right. Just don't hurt me."

"I won't, baby. I won't."

Courtney closed both hands around his cock and bent her head, with her eyes closed.

"Dear Lord, thank you for this cock that I am about to receive, and for all of the sweet, warm cum that it holds. May it nourish my body and help my tits grow bigger," she said.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Marquez, grinning. He did not look amused.

"That wasn't funny. You shouldn't mock the Lord's prayer like that," he said.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I should just suck on your cock."

She opened her mouth again and slipped the head of his cock past her lips. He groaned.

"Oh good God," Marquez said.

Courtney looked up at him. Her head was moving up and down, sliding her lips slowly on the shaft of his cock. His eyes were closed and his face was turned up, like he was saying his own little prayer. She moved her head up and down a little faster. It was time to give him something to be thankful for.

Marquez spread his legs a little wider, as if he had finally accepted that he was getting a blowjob and there was nothing he could do about it. Courtney held his balls and rolled them gently in her fingers.

"Oh yes. Oh God yes. That feels so good," Marquez said with a low moan.

With her hand around his cock, Courtney grinned. She wanted to tell him she knew it felt good. She knew because that was what every guy told her when she sucked on their dicks. They all told her she gave head better than the other girls, including their girlfriends and wives.

She worked her head up and down and took his cock all the way into her mouth. It wasn't as easy because his dick was bigger than Jared's and hit the back of her mouth and made her gag, but she could still handle it. Her nose was in his pubic hair, and the head of his cock was in the opening of her throat. She held it there as long as she could.

What she wanted was to make Marquez cum in her mouth. That might be the only blowjob he ever got in his life. Every guy should experience it at least once.

He was moaning louder, and his hips were pushing up. It wasn't going to be much longer. She clamped her lips tight around his cock and moved her head up and down as fast as she could, letting his cock slide over her tongue. He was going to pop like a cork.

"Oh God. Oh God," Marquez said.

His cock pulsed between her lips, and she felt his warm cum splatter against the back of her mouth. He grunted with each spurt and thrust up with his hips toward her face. Courtney held his dick in her mouth until he was finished, and her cheeks were full of his cum. She swallowed all of it, took his dick out of her mouth, and licked up the last few drops that leaked from the slit at the tip of the head.

"How was that?" she said.

Marquez chuckled. He was smiling and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"That was awesome," he said.

"Is that the first time you ever got a blowjob?" Courtney said.

She had her hand around his dick and was stroking it slowly. He had gone a little soft, but was still mostly hard, hard enough for what she had in mind.

Marquez' face turned bright red and he looked away.

"Yes," he said.

Courtney stood up and took his hand.

"Come on. It gets better," she said.

She led him down the hall to her room. She liked to watch the way his semi-hard cock and his balls bounced when he walked. Also, she liked the way he looked at her tits, which bounced when she walked.

Jared was still in her room, getting dressed. His eyes went right to Marquez' crotch.

"Shit, Marquez. You got a big dick," he said.

Marquez put his hand around it and held it up. Already, it was getting stiffer, and Courtney's mouth watered.

"You Think so?" Marquez said.

"It's big enough, dude. Just don't get your head all swelled up. I've had guys with bigger dicks," Courtney said.

Marquez, though, had a big grin on his face, like a little boy at the circus.

"She just gave me a blowjob," he said.

"Now he's gonna fuck me. Where are you going?" Courtney said.

Jared was tucking his white shirt into his black slacks and stopped.

"Me? I'm just gonna wait outside for you two to finish," he said.

Courtney took Marquez' hand and pulled him over to the bed.

"Don't leave. I'm not done with you, yet."

She laid Marquez on his back on her bed. His cock stood straight up. The sight of it made her sigh. She couldn't get enough of good-looking guys with hard cocks to fuck.

She crawled on the bed over him, straddling him with her legs. His eyes were still on her boobs, like this was the best show he'd ever seen, and he didn't want to miss it.

The head of his cock touched her pussy. She was still wet with Jared's cum. She lowered herself a bit. The head pushed between her pussy lips. She lowered herself the rest of the way, and his cock slipped all the way into her pussy.

Marquez groaned. His hands were on her thighs and he squeezed. Courtney closed her eyes and moaned. If only there was a way she could fuck more guys more often. Why the hell not? She was always the biggest slut in school, but school was over now.

She rocked her hips up and down, sliding Marquez' cock in and out of her pussy. Marquez was staring up at her. His mouth was open, and his fingers were digging into the flesh of her thighs.

"You like that?" she said.

He moaned and nodded. She peeled his hands off of her thighs and put them on her boobs. He squeezed them as hard as he was squeezing her thighs, and she winced.

She turned to Jared. He was staring, too. She reached for his crotch.

"Is your dick hard?" she said.

"Yeah," he said.

She put her hand on the bulge in the front of his black slacks. He was very hard. She rubbed her hand over it.

"I want you to put it in my mouth," she said.

He stared at her, and it took him only a second to get his pants open and his cock out. Courtney leaned over toward the edge of the bed with her mouth open. He stuck it in and she closed her lips around it.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jared said.

He turned his face up with his eyes closed, and put his hands on top of her head. Courtney smiled. Was he blessing her like they were at Communion? But then, they'd all have to be Catholic.

Marquez was pushing up with his hips. Courtney groaned, with Jared's cock filling her mouth. The boy was a natural. He didn't need any coaching from her.

She put one hand around Jared's hip and moved him back and forth. In only a couple of seconds, he got the idea and thrust with his hips on his own. His hands held her head in a firm grip and he pushed his cock all the way to the back of her mouth.

"Wow, dude. It's awesome watching you get your dick sucked. She is so hot at that," Marquez said.

"Fuck yeah. She's awesome," Jared said, like they were talking about a girl who wasn't there.

Courtney tried to speak. With Jared holding his cock in her mouth, though, it came out as incoherent mumbles. She pulled his hand off of her head and took his dick out of her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Jared said.

"Nothing. I want you to fuck me again," Courtney said.

"Oh. Ok. As soon as Marquez is done."

"Dude, you don't have to wait for him to finish. You can fuck my ass. That's why God gave girls two holes down there. You should know that. Don't they teach you that in Bible school?" she said.

Jared looked at her ass and blinked a couple of times.

"What do I do?" he said.

Courtney pointed to the night stand.

"There's a bottle of lube in that drawer. Get it for me and I'll grease you up."

Jared shuffled over to the night stand. He had trouble walking with his pants around his ankles. He got the tube of anal lube out of the drawer and handed it to Courtney. She straightened up over Marquez. His hands slid down her waist to her hips and pulled her down. He was still pushing up with his hips, and his cock felt good going deep into her pussy.

Courtney took the tube from Jared, but was having trouble concentrating. It took some effort to get the tube opened. She squeezed some on the shaft of Jared's cock. Marquez was rocking her up and down, and she squeezed a little too hard on the tube. A big glob of grease landed with a splat on the carpet.

She rubbed the grease on his cock. Jared's jaws were clenched, and he had a strained look on his face. She let go, before he lost it right there.

"Ok, dude. Go ahead. You can stick it in me, now," she said.

She leaned forward over Marquez, reached back, and wiped the rest of the grease from her hand on her ass. Her long hair hung in her eyes. She brushed it out of her face so she could watch Jared over her shoulder. Marquez stopped pumping with his hips and was trying to look around her, like he wanted to see what Jared was doing, too.

"Are you serious? You really want me to do this?" Jared said.

He was trying to get his pants off of his foot, hopping on the other foot.

"Oh yeah, dude. It's gonna be great. You'll love it. Trust me," Courtney said.

Jared stood at the foot of the bed, naked, with his greased cock sticking out. Courtney was watching him over her shoulder. His words bounced back and forth inside her head. Did she really want to do this? It had been a while since she had a guy fuck her in the ass. Most guys weren't into fucking a girl's ass.

"Marquez. Can you spread her legs a little wider?" Jared said.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers