Jehovah's Key Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

"Uh ... yeah, yeah, ok," Marquez said.

He spread his legs a little farther apart, which forced Courtney's legs a little wider. Marquez's cock was still deep inside her pussy. The grease on her ass was cold in that air-conditioned room. She was feeling very exposed back there.

Jared climbed onto the bed between Marquez's legs and between Courtney's legs. He was right there, with his cock inches from her ass, and he hesitated.

"I'm not so sure about this," he said.

Courtney sighed.

"Come on, dude. Just stick it in there."

There was a bit of an impatient tone to her voice. He touched the head of his cock to her asshole. She flinched and gasped.

"I'm so sorry. Did that hurt?" he said.

"No. It's just cold. Go ahead and do it to me. Just go slow, ok?"

"Sure. Ok."

He held the head of his cock against her ass and pushed forward. For a second, her ass resisted. He pushed harder. Courtney groaned. The tight ring of her asshole gave way. The head and a couple of inches of his cock plunged into her ass.

Courtney jumped and shrieked.

"Ow. Jesus. Not that much," she said.

"Sorry," Jared said.

She strained her neck around as far as she could to see him.

"Go slow for me, ok?" she said.

"Ok."

He had a tense, frightened look on his face. She smiled at him.

"Your cock feels really good in my ass," she said.

Jared smiled back. He put his hands on her ass and rocked himself back and forth slowly. With all the grease, his cock slid easily in and out of her ass.

"Oh my God. I can't believe how good this feels," he said.

Courtney groaned. It was pretty fantastic for her, too. Marquez was pushing up with his hips at the same time that Jared was pumping with his hips. The walls of her colon and her vagina were thin, and she could feel their hard shafts sliding against each other. She groaned again. That was going to make her cum.

Her orgasm hit her hard and fast. She didn't have a chance to prepare herself. It was an odd combination of intense pleasure with a touch of discomfort. Her back arched. It got more intense. Her head dropped to Marquez's shoulder and her eyes got dim. Was it possible to die from a really good cum?

Her sense returned like she was coming out of a tunnel. For a second, she was disoriented. Where was she, and what was happening to her? Her eyes opened slowly, and it was only then that she remembered that she had two cocks inside her, Jared's cock in her ass and Marquez's cock in her pussy. It was weird to have two cute guys fucking her at the same time.

She looked down at Marquez, who was watching her. She smiled.

"You can do it, dude. You can cum inside me," she said.

Marquez nodded. His hands moved up to her boobs. He thrust up hard with his hips, and Courtney yelped.

"Here it comes," he said.

His warm cum shot deep into her belly. Courtney moaned. One thing she never got tired of was having a guy's cum inside her. Marquez thrust his hips up with every throb and pulse of his cock, and the warmth of his cum spread through her belly.

Marquez finished, but Jared was still fucking her ass. Courtney looked over her shoulder and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Dude. When are you gonna cum?" she said.

"Already? I'm really enjoying this," Jared said.

"Me too. I can't wait to feel your cum in my ass."

"I'm getting to it. What's your hurry?" Jared said.

Courtney laughed. She arched her back so her ass stuck up a little higher. Jared was holding her hips and pumped his cock in and out of her ass. Courtney grunted. He had worked it deeper. She couldn't tell for sure, but it felt like he had the whole thing inside her.

From outside, she heard the slam of a car door. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up.

"Shit. I think my Mom's home," she said.

"Your Mom?" Marquez said.

"Shit. What do we do?" Jared said.

He stopped pumping with his hips. Courtney rocked herself back and forth, sliding on Marquez's cock at the same time.

"Dude, you're not going anywhere until you cum in my ass," she said.

Jared jammed his cock forward. He grunted and started to cum. It was as if she sense of urgency pushed him over the edge. Courtney licked her lips and moaned. The warmth of his cum made her feel soft and fuzzy inside. She would have loved to take the time to enjoy the feel of his cum in her ass, but as soon as he was done, he pulled his cock out. Marquez practically tossed her off of him.

"Sorry," he said, and rolled off her bed.

Courtney propped herself up on her elbows. Her legs were spread, and she had fresh cum dripping from both holes.

"Thanks for the ride, guys," she said.

"You bet," Jared said.

Marquez didn't say anything. They scrambled to put on their clothes. She never saw anyone get dressed so fast in her life.

"Maybe the next time you guys are in the neighborhood you can stop by and teach me some more about abstinence," she said.

Jared and Marquez stopped in the middle of getting dressed and stared at her.

"Are you serious?" Marquez said.

Courtney touched her pussy. Marquez had thick, white cum. She wiped some of it off of her pussy lips and licked it off her finger.

"Whenever I can get two cute guys to fuck me at the same time, I'm very serious," she said.

Jared was the first to get dressed. He came over to the side of the bed, bent over and gave her a kiss.

"For you, we will definitely be back," he said.

Marquez smiled and waved, and they both ran out. Courtney sighed. She heard the front door open. What would Mom think of two guys running out of her room? She got up and put her jeans on. If Mom saw her naked with cum all over her, she would have no doubt what she was doing with them.

She just got a t-shirt on when Mom stopped in the doorway.

"Hi, Courtney," she said.

"Hey, Mom."

Courtney smiled. Was Mom going to see the cum stains through her jeans?

"What did those two young men want?" Mom said.

"Oh, them? They were from the Church of Latter Day Saints. They talked to me about abstinence and stuff. You know," Courtney said.

Her face was flushed and warm. She looked away and fussed with the pillows on her bed.

"That's good. I hope you learned something," Mom said.

"Oh yeah. I learned a lot."

Mom went down the hall to her room. Courtney tossed the pillow on her bed and grinned.

"I think I taught them a few things, too," she said.

End.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers