All Comments on 'Jelly Bean Theif'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Congrats!!!

I like the story and I am still laughing with the last sentences :)

Congratulations!!!

MarvinSMarvinSover 9 years ago
It's Thief not Theif.

I before E except after c or when sounding like A as in neighbor and weigh.

mallahmallahover 9 years ago
800???

Hey JimBob,

800.00 a month child support in Louisiana??? What kind of idiot judge does that??? LOL...more stories...lol

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago

as much as i liked the story i have a tought about it ,i do not support physical violence against woman ,not at all ,in fact i hate it but what exactly didn't she understand the three times carl told her to stay away from ryan ? then getting pregnant by him? i know a lot of guys who would respond with agression ,ok not as much as was depicted here but still ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10 pages of;

1 star gobly gook blabbering.

do agree with 800 monthly support

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Cheating is wrong...

But if ever someone had an excuse, it was Alida.

Carl did everything he could to isolate her from everything. No car, intercepted her mail. She couldn't even shop for herself. Add the belittling comments and the secret vascectony and it seems fair to say she was being emotionally abused. Ryan was the only friend and support she had and she did go to far. But she saw that and tried to correct it.

I don't like cheaters winning but she seemed to deserve a happy ending.

And it was not too long, there were just the right number of characters, the jumps worked and you do need an editor.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The entire story she did nothing but crap on her husband for taking a job in his hometown.

Not once did she say anything supportive. Then, this man who loved her since middle school and is, for all intents and purposes, a good and loving husband moves home and suddenly becomes an abusive control freak? Then, Ryan, who weasels his way into her pants and her heart is the good guy because....wait, why is he the good guy? He uses and loses women, ruins marriages and generally fucks up lives and he's your hero?

Are you stupid or just inbred? 1 star is too good for this excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

Glad to see you are back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed......

the sarcasm and teasing. 5* "somewhere in this country is the worlds worst doctor, and he has a 9 o'clock appointment!" GEORGE CARLIN RIP

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Almost Hilarious Story

Did not like the heroine getting beat up. POV changes make the story difficult to read, but the dialogue is hilarious at times. JB44 writes some quirky characters, which of course makes it a fun read.

chris73170chris73170over 9 years ago
good story

jim bob love the story. some of the characters i think are from your other stories like the female cop. Keep writing them man i love them

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Entertaining

Good read...please give us more...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Stuff

A few good laughs and some crazy characters. Thanks. A five.

MrVdogMrVdogover 9 years ago
kept my interest through ALL TEN pages...

and I give it 5 stars

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago
Loved it

Your best story yet! Love the humor and Alida was truly your best character.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 9 years ago
Here comes part 2!!!!

JimBob.....son! Gotta say I was a missin' your tales of Louisiana woe...Alida was great....Ryan was cool.....Ice heart was really good. Inferno was truly choice. Appreciate your labors in our behalf. Folks you write about are the same as what I grew up with....but, seriously...but for some really good fortune, I'd have ended up like some of the serious losers that you write about. Fact is, you are a student of human nature. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

One of your best, a little slow at the start but you got it going really good after that. I couldn't stop reading once Alida and Ryan got together. Thank You!

PS. Also very fuuny, read most of it with a big smile.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story....

Good story, good reading....

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Yes, I loved it!

Keep on going just the way you are JB44. Great story, very funny, 5 stars.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Well done

Fun tale with a lot of great lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back

And thank you. Another great read.

And yes there are too many damn people to keep track of, but that's a nice challenge to have.

Keep it coming please!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Like I said before," I like your shit". Fagedaboudit with the sucking stuff though. Good humorous story. Enjoyed it very much. Danka! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whatsall dat shit.....

...about not good dis and crappy dat?!?

Hey, son....you write jus' fine. Keep 'em comin'!

Her name's not Alida, but she's every bit as sassy and my Tiny Dancer still has my heart and my balls, after all these years.

I might chide you from time to time about some partial word or spelling problems that may interfere with an otherwise perfect story, but I always enjoy your wit, storytelling and fun characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cool story , it was long but good

Really a cool read. Nice work ****** kept them coming.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

Loved it! LMFAO! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
COMMENT

Excellent story, excellent writing (well, a few glitches here and there but nobody's perfect). I really liked the sly humor, This is the first of your stories I've read. I'll try some more right away.

MichaelG

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Lmao

WTF is this in there for?

"...From behind a sand dune, Corinne Betsingal stared hatefully at the Thibodeaux family..."

Enjoyed the story but had more than enough of the southern jargon. Just don't see the need for extended use of trying to figure out why a word is missing or what the shortened phrases mean. I understand that it's done to give the story a sense of genuineness but disrupting the flow of reading the story takes away more than being genuine gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I liked it. Thought it was a great story. Funny and entertaining. Hated Carl and his parents and Ryan's mother…just like we should. Only thing, Kia's aren't ugly. Well, ok…the small little econo Kia's are kinda ugly. But, the Kia Soul on up are all nice cars. Seriously, get out of the Mini Cooper and go try one out. You'll like it better.

Anyways, thanks for sharing a great story with us.

TheLoneStrangerTheLoneStrangerover 9 years ago
Loved it

Made me laugh out loud more than once!

More please.

checkaho013checkaho013over 9 years ago
HEY! JimBob44

I am offended by your comment that this is stupid shit. I happen to like this one very much.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story and loved the ending except the part of the ex motherinlaw watching them keep on writing

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fun!

John wins a prize for being dumber than SS06's wives! Ryan is the nicest predador I have seen on here...

DepopuloDepopuloover 9 years ago

So she fucks another guy and you write a story about the husband being the bad guy... did your wife or significant other remove your balls previously to writing this at some point, if not then you have no excuse for it.

1/5 for cheating wife being the winner, the guy who got cheated on getting screwed himself, oh and for having the protag be a semi rich guy who pined and got the scheeming self serving bitch he couldnt get in highschool. You wrote this well, but the storyline itself has no redeeming qualities at all.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It does not bode well for the story

when the title is misspelled.

But, low expectations can sometimes, like now, be a good thing.

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Liked it and hope you'll continue to write

I gave you a 5* for your story and character development. Yes, you do need an editor of which there are many very good ones at Literotica. Also, I got that every site other than Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Lafayette are total fiction.

I know many Cajun ladies that use language as Alida does. So, the story has a feel of south Louisiana reality.

Thank you for sharing your talent and look forward to your next story.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 9 years ago

I've read a lot of your stories, and asides from that I really like how you've woven so many of your stories together as one universe, I've got to say... your stuff's got a real strong Flannery O'Connor vibe to me.

WrongPlanetWrongPlanetover 9 years ago
@Depopulo

Are you sure we are talking about the same story? I don't think so.

I would really like to know where you have been raised at, just to make sure I never get near that place. Because where I come from what he did is a reason for a divorce. She told him she wanted to have kids, he said yes and made sure he got a vasectomy as soon as possible, now that's what I call cheating. To him she was only some kind of trophy wife, someone he could make fun of and look down at to boost his nearly nonexistent ego. There are some more things to be said about his actions and why he deserved what he got but I hope you got my drift.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
OK she cheated - given -

Why? don't care but she needed to get out -

He seduced her or at least fucked her - he was wrong too -

That being said - they should and hopefully we'll be with out Carl or his family - (oops they are in the story LOL).

I liked the story and the outcome - may they live happily ever after

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
LMAO !!

Hilarious - loved all the banter,great writing - still laughing - THANKS !!!

bcduffybcduffyover 9 years ago
more

because of your ending you could very easily continue this story and have corinne cause some shit. very good story

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
A fun story

This seemed to end with the potential to continue with another chapter. It is a fun read. The various situations and events are all exaggerated and completey unrealistic, but it makes a good story.

grriz1grriz1almost 9 years ago
Liked it

I felt this wasn't the typical Loving Wives. This would have set well as a romance. You kept my interest throughout the entire story. You left it set up well for a second story.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
Very

Entertaining...thanks for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Had a few credibility hiccups but still a Mardi Gras read

First I so enjoyed the multiple characters and their diverse voices that this author conjures up so effortlessly. My main quibble is how Carl's character was made over so drastically to excuse Aida's lapse in fidelity.

First Carl started out as hardworking schlub abeit with tightwad tendencies and carnally inept. Then he is thieving money and a sociopathic wifebeater. There should have been some clues of how inherently toxic he was.

Will Ryan and Aida last ? She's a bit ditzy for my taste but Jimbob44 gifted her with extra helping of charm and street based humor. When she's treated well , the kindness was usually reciprocated on one level or another. As long as Ryan knows going in their progeny have a better chance as Kentucky Derby jockeys then NBA players. Regardless of my minute qualms, this was an engrossing and addictive read. The ten pages whirred by. I profusely thank Jimbob44 for sharing. Full marks . * * * * *

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Exception

I really must take exception to your personally denigrating remarks at the end of "Jelly Bean Thief". I think you did a superb job in writing this delightful little saga of Louisiana dysfunction.

It was actually fun to try to keep track of all the players, especially because the names seem to have been derived from other author's stories. Well woven into the story and definitely supporting the story line.

Too long? Ha! When you write you capture the attention of your readers to such a degree that it is very difficult to stop. We eagerly read on to see what tidbit you are going to whap us up alongside our collective heads with next.

I think I would take delight in reading further the adventures and mischief making of Alida, Ryan, and the other assorted whimsical characters, especially since you left the hook of the unresolved presence of Corrine at the end. I can just see that turning into amazing chaos.

Need I say that I love your work? If so, yes, I take great delight in reading your stories, even the ones I'd almost prefer not to have read. Write on!

miscacc201501miscacc201501over 7 years ago
Meh

I hate cheats. You hate tattoos and abortions. I came halfway and grudgingly gave you 5*s for this shitty story. Happy? ;)

LordthundermouseLordthundermouseover 7 years ago
Funny as all getout

Not sure why the end comments. Thought it was funny as shit. Nice job!

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
Wasp spray!

"I sprayed him like a bug." That alone deserves a 5. Thanks....

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Carl's actions weren't a change from how you started him..

Even at the beginning, what they did, where they went, where they lived, all of this was about what Carl wanted.

He didn't care about her "barking" - it wasn't until she "bit" him (by clearly having sex with someone else) that he flipped out.

And she was ripe for the picking with the way he treated her. And considering HE held all the money (she couldn't even afford a pregnancy test let alone to get to where she could buy one), what were her options...?

Did she ever love her hubby or was she just shallow enough when young to want a pretty face/body for a spouse...?

Either way, she clearly THOUGHT she might have loved him and when half of her realized she didn't (and she had extra-martial sex) the other half flipped out.

She was lucky Ryan wasn't completely pissed off about her treatment of him... Thereby allowing him to realize she DID love him.

Not sure how you'll manage Corinne without getting extreme - safe to assume she'll do the worst thing she can... Wouldn't put it past her to kidnap their child and Alida, then kill Patsy and give Alida to people who would abuse her for life... Hopefully, you'd never go there though...

Overall, liked the story.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
JimBob, I guess you must be all the things you said in your comments...

But damned if you can't put together some funny shit. Keep writing, us smart folks will keep reading. We know humor and satire when we read it.

green117green117almost 7 years ago
Well day-um

While you didn't have dwarf tossing you did put in midget wrestling...

Green-something

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
not sure

why you would want to marry a foul mouthed narcissistic dwarf slut. What happens when Ryan does some thing she hates, does she fuck someone else and rub his nose in it. Ugly story about ugly people. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dispite your disclaimer I loved it.

An amusing light heated look at relationships

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
I THINK SWEER CORRINE IS STILL IN THE WOODWORKS

and woe be if she decides to enter the picture. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh boy

I don't know how I missed this one. JimBob, your stories are Cajun poetry. Having lived in rural Louisiana, I find that I miss the colorful patois. About your comments: I disagree with most, if not all. An editor would correct your grammar and tighten your pace, ruining the flavor. There was a cheating wife, so there. The number of characters was just right. Please don't change a thing. You are the Cajun Dylan Thomas. OK, I got carried away there. Anyway, thanks for writing. JPR

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
4th read

Still funny as hell

racoon1174racoon1174over 6 years ago
Great Story

Can't believe I missed this one. Just became my new favorite JimBob story.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
brilliant story 5*

love all the cameo appearances of characters from other stories, i don't have the memory capacity to remember which story each of them came from or in what order but they do give a familiarity with the community in general and life around the area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think...

your postscript is the best! ;)

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Glad to find it again

I remember the first part from an earlier reading, but I don't think I finished it then. I thoroughly enjoyed your Alida character. I gave it all five *s because I couldn't stop reading it. You just carried me along with your action and I had to see what was coming next.

Alida's kissing Carl with a mouthful of Ryans ejaculate was masterful. I just know Carl is homophobic. I suspect he will be popular in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typical jimbob incoherent garbage !

This writer should be in an asylum for insane. 1* of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical Jimbob incoherent garbage!

And you know we love it!

Keep up the good work. 5 stars. Thanks for writing.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
best yet

Great story. Loved the character development esp Alida. This story just got better as it went on. I cracked up over the "Jizzy Beans" comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

A very entertaining story. I mean it’s hard not to love those crazy coonasses. But I wonder, is there a sequel to this story where Corrinne Betsingal tries to take revenge on the Thibodeaux family? Anyway, this one is definitely Five Stars.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Sign of a terrific author is to change ones perspective. I am 100% anti cheating, and even in this story i still think she shouldve simply got a divorce before she slept with ryan. That being said, the problems in tgeir marriage and with the scumbag carl werent fully manifested until she had slept with ryan and i loved her character and ryans. So, made me sympathize with the cheater...well done. Great story and 5* all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typical Jimbob's incoherent drivel !

And as always, 1* it so richly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
can't write a bad story

This author is always at the top of his form and I want to make a comment every time I read one, but I no longer have anything new to say, so I will just say I loved this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hate anyone that would hit a woman.

Great story, I would love to stomp on her husband. Had to wittness my sisters husband beat my sister down, kick and stomp her stomach when she was pregnant with his second child. Providence took care of him later when his last girlfriend fell asleep and hit a tracter trailer head on killing her and making him a paraplegic. he had to pee in a bag and couldn't walk without steel braces on his legs and crutches, totally useless. Won't stomp another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story.....but

I didn’t think any of the characters were very admirable. Ryan screws a married woman. Alina has the affair. Carl beats women. His parents are terrible. No one looks decent in this story.

That said, it was a very well written story and, like most of JoeBob’s stories, the humor is delicious. Despite not liking the characters, I gave it five stars.

jezzazjezzazalmost 5 years ago
This is just great.

Sorry, but it is.

Loved it. Loved the characters, the dialog, the whole situation.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really liked the story

I just can't think of anything good to say about Alida. She's not real nice.

Oh, and Carl? I can't think of any reason for him to have married Alida. Had sex with Alida sure, but to marry her when he felt the way he did about her race? And her intelligence? Weird dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No spellcheck

I looked at the title and who the author was and clicked on the story intending to make a snide comment about MS Spellcheck but ...

the usual JimBob message that a story " ... has been edited by me using Microsoft Spellcheck" wasn't there. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Best

You are the best. I'm reading all yours stories again. And the new ones?

We are waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Its kind of a mess.

It wasn't worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are quite entertaining...

...I like reading your stories. They are just and even to all characters; as well as great humour. 5*****

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Good reading fun characters.

jimmac44jimmac44almost 3 years ago

I did enjoy it!!!

Thank you!

Editor!!! We don't need no stinkin editor!!!

Nope didn't jump too much!

Not too many folks!

Not too long!

Not stupid!

Fits just right here!

No you don't, you're actually a pretty good writer!

Yup I have and will have more! You ave a great one!

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Theif?

What the hell is theif

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made carl from a arrogant but loving husband, into a wife beater, just so you can extract simpaty for the cheaters. Alida was a bichy woman. A very ignorant one, and her low level iq showed. Carl was right. Ryan, has the morals of his mom. Enough said. Honestly, if you have made them divorce whitout the exagerations , i would have felt more realistic the story. ..so 1 star. Its your weakest one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cheating would have taken away from the story, but since Carl had lied to her by not telling her he had a vasectomy it was as though their whole marriage was based on fraud anyway and I doubt she ever would have married him if she had known the truth.

It was a totally enjoyable tale. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, Alida was such a bitchy arrogant character!! Carl was a good character that you fucked up to justify CHEATING SKANKS!

NOT WORTH A STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two converging trains on tracks crossing at a 90-degrees.... but in words.

DevotaurDevotaurabout 1 year ago

I love your work I've read many of your stories and I just can't get enough of them Thank you so much for everything you do seriously your stories always make my day

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but cruel to stick a cliffhanger in at the end.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

I don't know how you keep doing this, time after time and story after story...

...please keep doing it.

5/5

l0ver0tical0ver0tica4 months ago

Love your stories, love your over-the-top characters, love the voices of DeGard, LA.

Some of my best times, here, have been while reading your work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories