All Comments on 'Jellyfish'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

The first sentence of the story was enough. I skimmed the rest and threw up in my mouth about 2/3 way in. If it was possible to give negative stars for a story, this would get a minus 10 stars.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 8 years ago
negative ----------------------------------------------------------------------------99

At 5' 2" weighing 250 lbs. she does not walk anywhere you just roll her. Got to this and I hurled....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish that negative stars were allowed!

I've been 'blindsided' enough - in the past - by stories on Literotica that contained elements that belonged more in other genres, that I now take time to read the 'tags' for any story before I read it. In this instance, it paid off nicely. All I had to see was the word, 'scat' to tell me that I should just rate this as a '1-star' tale and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF!!!!!

Gross

You have one sick depraived mind and should come with a warning. Sick.....

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 8 years ago
Are you serious!!!

About the 17th sentence from the top "...naked tits hanging out and freshly shaved beavers..." If it's hairy, it's a beaver. If it's bald, it's not. Let's put this another way. When did beavers in the woods start shaving? Da-a-a-a! And this is where I stopped reading. You're just not in TUNE with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful Story

An excellent effort by a teenager with some apparently severe mommy issues.

Then I realized the story is about a mom who accidently raised an alien after her biological son was abducted for anal probing by engorged alien cock. The alien looked like and had the memories of her son but also retained the desire for the rarest of their human cookbook delicacies - urine....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please Stop!!

I couldn't even get to the end. This is one of the worst stories I have EVER read. Please never write another story as long as you live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a dope...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jellyfish

Sick person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

stick with your day job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
waste of space

You are a waste of space. Sickest story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It even says scat in the beginning, you idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Belongs in Fetish not Incest

This belongs in the Fetish category not Incest

nolimitstorytellernolimitstorytelleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Angry people

Wow there areally a lot of angry people on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Belongs in Fetish not Incest

I would agree, but Literotica doesn't the site's opinion that matters. Except for a few stories where and there that seem to had slipped through, incest outweighs everything else in a story on this site. If there's any incest in the story -- any, regardless of how much -- the story gets placed in this category.

<P>

Oh, and the person who posted "It even says scat in the beginning, you idiots." ya mean the statement that can only be read AFTER opening the story, when it's too late?

<P>

You posted something that stupid and superficial, and you call other people "idiots"? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Angry People

Certainly angry, the category Incest is not at all appropriate for this disgusting story, pit it has spoilt my opinion of Lit as a good place to go for light entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

Ick!

TamLin01TamLin01almost 8 years ago

All right, all right, break it up. I didn't like the story either--I thought it was amateurish and puerile--but pelting the author with stones isn't necessary or helpful. Lots of people have a watersports fetish. If this writer wants to play to them, there's nothing verboten about it.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 8 years ago
wonderful after a long time

wonderful after a long time. please tell us the rest also, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whoa

You just can't unread some things. I gave you 5 stars as it proved to my wife that there are sicker minds than mine in existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reading the comments

These people came here because they wanted to indulge in the story of a mother having intercourse with her son, and they call the author sick, not for the obviously depraved bit, but for having added some streams of urine and dingle-berries. The title was quite obvious as to its content, and it even came with a clear warning upfront, and you still read it. Comedy gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

Killer story. Write more. Love to hear what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was really hot. It should have a higher rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leave the author alone

People shouldn't be so negative wether you liked it or not which I did very very much can't you just be Grateful enough that we have a place to post stories of a sexual and graphic nature any time we want

Daniels69Daniels69almost 3 years ago

I like this story! Think it is sexy and has a many parts that I would like to experience in real life!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What Marco missed was a believable reason to open his mouth underwater IN THE OCEAN. Speaking of mouths, he comes off as the type who put his own piss, shit, and cum in it.

I feel like this story was missing something, like he would have had to pee out all that piss he drank, and he would masturbate in the men's room before or after that. And at home, his mom Maureen would like his cum off her tits and also feed it to him, mouth-to-mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous