All Comments on 'Jemima's Tale Pt. 05'

by jemimaheart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful.

This series depicts almost precisely what I want my sex life to be. Somehow, you seem to have captured exactly what it is about crossdressing and submission that makes me tick. Too many stories about these topics focus on humiliation and slut-shaming, which definitely arouse me but bear no relation to how I want to be treated in the real world.

Having an intelligent, dominant, and caring lover who I may dedicate myself to and look sexy for, who understands exactly what I want and gives it to me exactly the way I want it would be a dream come true. That you manage to incorporate these themes in such a realistic way into sexy, well-written stories that do not fail to arouse me is a miracle of TG literature, in my opinion. Please continue writing; I eagerly await more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. I'm not into bandage. I do like to dress up for my man. A manly man. I really enjoy heels, smoky stockings, high satin garter with a lot of lace. He enjoys them on me too.. Exciting when he pulls me to him and he grabs my derriere, runs his ruff hands along my thighs and calfs. I too love it when he call me 'baby' because I want him the be my 'daddy' knowing that this will only happen when his hot thick salty semen is planted in my boi pussy and lovingly swallowed into my tummy. My, my. How exciting. I love when my man takes charge but he knows I love to fellate him first, swallowing every morsel of his manhood. Showing him that i respect and crave his essence. I despise facials or spitting even showing him my mouth full of his seed. I'd rather swallow as fast as possible to ensure that I get it all accounted for in my tummy. Then as he goes flaccid, I clean him up orally again ensuring I get it all on the other hand I also spirr on his next erection. Then I'm anally violated doggy style once he removes my bejeweled butt blug. My man then properly freshens my lube and proceeds to penetrate my boi pussy with one finger then with two the finally the third. Just like our heroine in the previous story I am fully penetrated by this man slowly at first. Slowing to manage my pain then speeding up, fully pounding me, feeling his testicles slapping my derriere. Once he ejaculated again in my derriere. As his penis deflates, I orally clean him up as he reinserts my butt plug to keep his semen inside me. I swoon in delight as I receive every drop and feel his erection begin to grow once again. He pulls me around into the missionary position, just as our heroine in the story does and it is by far the best part of our time together. We suck face ravanously. Enjoying each moment together. He puts two pillows under my derriere, releases my butt plug and fills my boi pussy with his loving cock. He places his arms behind my nylon encased thighs forcing against my chest as my ankle strapped high heels dangle above my head. We suck each others face as he slams cock deep within my bowls. This is my favorite part of the afternoon. My main course as it is with your story. His wife has lost interest in him in the bed room but with me I will suck his cock till it won't give anymore. I want to serve him so he can service me. Anytime. Anywhere. He knows I'm available to him. When he finally makes his release and fills me once again, the butt plug is replaced. He rolls off me. As I roll onto him sucking his cock clean looking for my desert. I wonder when he will find timme again. again. I wonder if he has a trusted friend he could bring with him. My, my. The possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjemimaheart@jemimaheart
Question: Am I really a sissy? Answer: My Test results from novagirl.net/sissy-test Absolutely. You're a total SissyKins! Congratulations...you're a bona fide, 100% authentic sissy. However, lots of other people who did this test believe they are sissies… so why did you ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES