Jemma Becomes Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resolved myself to deal with whatever Marie tried to throw our way. The reality was that no matter what her birth certificate showed, Jemma was and is my daughter. She was eighteen years old and if she chose to live with me there was absolutely nothing anyone could do about it short of killing one or both of us. We all knew that was not even a remote possibility.

Jemma called her Marie at a little after 7:00 pm on the east coast which made it 4:00 pm in California. Jemma was sure she would be at home alone at that time of day. Apparently, she wanted to deal with her mother on her own terms. Our little girl was not afraid. She was fully prepared to lock horns with Marie and see this through to the end. Of course, Jemma also knew I would be there to keep her from falling over the edge of the cliff if she lost her balance. Marie knew the same thing as I had taken her to edge many times and let her look over but I had never let her fall.

"Jemma, I am going out for a couple of drinks while you and your mother discuss things. I am not running away, I am simply letting the two of you figure things out without any outside influences. You can remain here with me in whatever capacity suits you. You are my daughter and you may stay here as that or you may stay here as my lover if you prefer," I told her.

"I'm still planning to stay with you as your wife, Michael," Jenna replied with certainty.

"I'll be back in about an hour," I told her as I leaned over to kiss her goodbye before I left.

As I reached the door, Jenna called out, "Honey?"

When I turned somewhat surprised, she pointed here finger at me and mouthed the words, "You are mine," finishing her little pseudo pantomime by pointing at herself.

I crossed my arms upwards on my chest in my own pantomime to her. She smiled knowing I had silently said, "I love you."

I went to a little bar close to the house and ordered a beer. I sipped it slowly and wondered how the conversation was going between Jemma and Marie. When I finished my beer, I decided to just have a Coke instead of more alcohol. I knew another beer would have little effect on me but I wanted to be as clear headed as possible tonight. I had yet to taste my beautiful teenage daughter and I fully intended to take her anal cherry. Remembering that, I decided to drop by an adult toy store and pickup a tube of Anal Ease. If Jemma thought I had hurt her pussy when I took it, she would swear I would ruin her ass for life when I violated the inner sanctum of her ass.

As I was driving home from the toy store, my cell phone rang. The caller ID indicated it was Marie. I was expecting her to call given the unusual set of circumstances which had arisen. We were both very pleasant. Actually, I was happy she had called. She told me everything was OK between Jemma and her but she would be flying out to see us both tomorrow. I told her to send me her flight info and I would meet her at the airport.

I did not have to mention the sexual scenario which had taken place between Jemma and me. It turned out that Jemma had told her about it during their conversation.

"Michael, I love you both and I know you will be sleeping together. Please don't get her pregnant. She really is too young for that," Marie said to me.

I assured her I would not get Jemma pregnant.

When I got home, Jemma, met me at the door smiling. She told me everything went very well with her mother and she would be here tomorrow. She also told me she was sure I already knew that, however.

I just smiled at her but said nothing. I had acted more concerned about Marie's reaction than I really was. Marie was mine because she had chosen that a very long time before. She knew I would take care of our daughter just as I had for entire life thus far. The incest was a bit of a twist for Marie as it had been for me but somehow she had seen it coming long before it became a reality.

"Daddy?" Jemma said wanting to say something but I placed my fingers gently upon her lips to stop her.

"Not now, little one." I told her told softly, "From now on, please start addressing me as Michael or use some other term of endearment if you prefer. We will bring it out into the open to the few people here who know us that you are not really my niece. (That is how we had explained who she was to people here when she and Marie had come to visit me in the past. We told people that Marie was my stepsister and we were basically all each other had as far as family members went. That seemed to keep most questions to a minimum especially since Jim had come with them on a few of their visits.) We will both be more comfortable that way and the transition of us being together on a different level will be much simpler if you do that. Don't you think?"

"Yes, my love, I agree with you. I just hope Mama can handle it," She answered.

Giving credit where it was due, I told Jemma her mother was far ahead of either of us about this turn o events. I was sure Marie was fully prepared for whatever would eventually come to pass including becoming a "sister wife" to her own daughter Jemma and even stepping aside to allow Jemma to become the lady of her home with me.

Jemma said she had some reservations about that but I told her four years was a long time and if she chose to sty with me for at least that long everything would work out for us all.

"Could we please have a glass of wine, Michael? Suddenly, I feel very grownup and mature," she giggled like a schoolgirl as she said that, however.

I grinned at her and told her to go to the kitchen and pour them herself. She would have to learn to do such things if she was to be the lady of the house.

"The lady of the house," she said aloud. "I like the sound of that. Thank you, honey," she said, stepping smoothly into her new role.

I smiled at her showing my approval.

"Darling," She said as she walked toward the kitchen to get the wine glasses, "if you don't object, I want continue to call Jim, Dad. I still love him as if he is my dad."

"Sweetheart, Jim is your father as far as we are all concerned. There is no reason for any changes in that regard. The love you and I now share has moved to a higher and more intimate level. Both Jim and Marie will somehow have to be OK with it. One look at you and me when we are together should be enough to keep anyone else silent as well," I answered.

She laughed as she replied, "I guess it really is that obvious. The way Mama acted when we talked on the telephone it seemed as if she could see me through the phone as well as hear my voice. I really expected her to pitch a fit."

"Did Marie say anything which you found to be particularly unusual or strange." I questioned?

"Not really," Jemma said with a pause as if she was thinking back to the conversation then she added, "Mama just told me you are very special and I must take very good care of you. I assured I understand that completely. Mama also said to tell you to mark me well, but I didn't really understand what she meant by that."

I just chuckled to myself as I remembered the first time Marie and I were together and I had marked her.

"I must say," she continued, "I had no idea how all of this would turn out when I planned this trip but so far it has been nothing short of AWESOME!"

Her enthusiasm was almost intoxicating.

"Sweetie, are you going to play golf tomorrow," Jemma asked me?

I noticed she was letting the endearing terms flow very freely. "I have a late tee time so I call my partner and tell him I have unexpected guests here for the weekend and I am having to cancel," I told her.

When I called, Mark, my golf partner to tell him I was canceling, he naturally wanted to know why. When I told him my stepsister and her daughter were flying out for the weekend, he moaned predictably. He had met them during their last trip here and had fallen in lust with both of them in spite of the fact his wife Charlotte was one of the hottest women I had ever met. Lovely Charlotte was constantly on the lookout for a woman for me. Like many married women, Charlotte thought everyone else should be married too. I did tease her frequently that if she ever left Mark my door was open to her. Neither of us ever let in go any further than that, however. I did not bother to tell Mark that Jemma would be going attending school at Georgia Tech in the Fall.

Jemma and I went out on the patio to drink our wine and chat some more about her plans for the future. She seemed to be very focused on getting her degree in Chemical Engineering. I was pleased to know she seemed to be so well "grounded" about her life. She made certain I understood she really did want to marry me and I was gradually warming to the idea as perverted as it still seemed.

When the night air began to turn chilly we went inside, where I asked her if wanted me to light the fireplace. She smiled and told me she really wanted to go to bed. The three hour time difference, the flight, the wine, and of course our earlier sexual activities were taking their toll on her gorgeous young body.

When we got up to the bedroom, I noticed the bed had been made. I looked at her questioningly and Jemma told me she had changed the linens after she had hung the phone from talking with her mother.

"I guess I'm a little perverted but I decided not to wash the towel we had underneath us. I'd like for us to keep that as a memento, at least for a while," she said.

I smiled at her and told her I like the idea of saving the sacrificial towel and I very much appreciated her thinking to launder the sheets.

She twirled into my arms and said, "I promise I'll do everything I can do be a perfect wife for you, Michael," making it clearly evident, at least for now, she was intent on following through with her plans.

"Oh, darling, I took the morning after pill. I'm ready to become your wife whenever you want me to be but I do want to wait until after I graduate from college to have our baby. I hope that is alright with you," she said with a joyful smile and a serious tone of voice.

I told her we had plenty of time for both of those things in the future. She grabbed my hand and led me to the shower reminding me we had not really fully washed ourselves clean from earlier in the day.

After showering, we lay together in bed just talking about whatever came into our minds. It seemed so natural for us to do that. She told me after we were married she would finally have here "real" last name since she would be my wife. I had not thought of that at any time before.

"My love?" She said posing it as a question.

"Yes, honey," I answered.

"I want to us to make love together but not tonight if that is OK with you. I am still quite sore from earlier. I'll suck you if you want and you can have my anal cherry. I do, after all, belong to you and I will say no to anything you want me to do but my body needs a little time to recover," she said lovingly.

My reply was interrupted by the ring of my cell phone. 'Who would be calling at this time,' I thought to myself. When I looked at the caller ID, I saw the call was from Marie. I turned switched the phone to speaker mode and answered, "Hello, sweetheart."

"Hi, baby, are you alone?" she replied.

I decided there would be no secrets between the three of us just as there had been none between Marie and Jim and I so I answered, "No, Jemma is laying here in bed with me and I have the speaker turned on."

Jemma's smile filled the entire bedroom with it radiant light as I said that. "You heartless bastard," Marie retorted before she burst into joyous laughter as Jemma nestled even close into me.

"I'll should be arriving in Atlanta at 4:10 pm tomorrow afternoon. I'll text you the flight details in a little while. By the way, Jim is here with me and we also have the speaker turned on. It is really wonderful that none of us has to hide behind a wall of lies and Jemma, sweetie, you are forgiven for your little lie about where you were going to be this weekend," Marie said.

"Thanks, Mama. I didn't want to lie about it. I just needed to let Michael know how I feel and I couldn't think of any other way to do things. I guess I'm not really as mature as I like to think I am," Jemma stammered.

I caressed her head softly to reassure her that she was safe and everything would be OK.

Jim spoke up saying, "Jemma, everything is good and believe me when I say none of us are ever a mature as we think we are."

"Thanks, Dad, I love you," Jemma replied. Her voice was calm and sincere as she said that while she reached down to lovingly stroke my hardening cock at the same time.

Marie, Jim and I talked for a few more minutes before saying goodbye by which time Jemma had turned my cock into a pillar of steel.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I am not going to leave you hanging on the edge. I want to make you cum for ME! Just please do it in my mouth or anywhere on my body. I know my pussy is not ready you there again, right now. I feel like I sat on a fire hydrant this afternoon," she giggled.

I understand, baby girl," I told her sweetly.

"Michael, I know I'm perverted but being here with you, I'd rather feel this perversion than to be anywhere else feeling alone, isolated, and empty," she said with tiny tears forming in her beautiful emerald green eyes.

I wanted to snap her out of the moment of melancholy so I said sharply, "Shut up, you little slut, and suck me."

Her mood switched instantly as she grinned before leaning over the lap the precum which had begun to coat the head of my rigid cock.

"Mom was right, you are a heartless bastard!" She giggled and added, "You are my heartless bastard or you will be soon."

Sooner than even she imagined was my guess.

Jemma sucked my cock with amazing gusto and tried again and again to take all of cock into her throat. She was showing improvement but her gag reflex keep overcoming her desire.

"Darling, tomorrow, when you mother is here, I'll have her give you a few pointers on your technique," I told her.

"Damn!" She moaned as she asked, "You're going to have a threesome with my mother and me?"

"Yes, baby, I am," I said in a nonchalant voice.

"Fuck! That's HOT! I never even thought about doing anything with another woman, but thinking about you making me and my mother do it not only with you but also with each other really turns me on," Jemma moaned just before she took a deep breath and jammed her mouth down on my throbbing cock.

She fought her way through the gagging and did not stop until her lips and nose were jammed fully into my pelvis. I was overcome by the sheer force of the driving downward thrust of her mouth that I grabbed the back of her head and held her tightly against me and my cum shot into the depths of her throat as if propelled by jet engines. I lost count of the number of times my balls clenched and expelled my semen into her clutching throat.

When I finally finished and released her head she let my rapidly shrinking cock slip into her mouth and sucked the last remnant of my cum from it. There was a resounding pop as she released it from her clinging lips.

Her face was beaming with ecstasy as she smiled at me and said almost triumphantly, "Bring on any bitch you want. I'm ready to prove I'm a world class cock sucking cum slut and you, Michael, are MY man."

I dragged her up to me and kissed her. I could taste the saltiness left in her mouth by my cum.

"You are my woman, Jemma." I replied as a statement of fact before leaning down and unceremoniously sinking my teeth into the soft, tender flesh of her left breast.

She shrieked as the pain of my bite coursed through her body. When I released her, she was sobbing. We looked down and saw a tiny bit of blood seeping through her delicate skin.

"Why did you do that?" She screamed.

"I marked my property and by the time your mother arrive tomorrow, you will be thoroughly marked," I said calmly.

Suddenly her mother's comment about marking her made sense to her and she brushed away her tears and smiled as she said, "YES! Mark me as YOUR property. I want not only my mother but everyone else to know that I am an owned woman. You can have me Tattooed. Hell, you can have me branded like a mare if you like. In fact, I really want you to have me branded as yours."

"This is going to sound really kinky but I think it would be super hot for you to have both me and Mama branded at the same time as your women, your sluts, and your property," Jemma told me.

"I'm not so sure Marie will be willing to go quite that far," I replied.

"I know my mother. She is far too competitive to sit idly by and allow me "one up" her," Jemma giggled as she flashed me an evil grin. "Besides, she is your property. Just tell her to do it and she will," she added as a matter of fact.

"You know that will be exceptionally painful, my love," I said.

"Childbirth will be fr more painful than this and I'm going to go through that for you too, sweetheart. I'm not trying to strike some kind of bargain with you about this, Michael. I really do want to wear your brand to show that you and only you own me." she replied.

"Mama can have you put her brand anywhere she wants it, but I want mine on my ass cheek where a properly branded mare should have it," she said.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. Branding is not illegal when the branded party agrees to it.

"Let's get some sleep now, baby. Tomorrow will be a busy day for us," I told Jemma as I pulled her close to kiss her goodnight.

"May I think of this as OUR bedroom, honey," she asked.

"This is OUR bedroom, my love," I replied.

"Mmmmmmmmm...tomorrow," Jemma sighed as she fell asleep almost instantly.

I lay they with my flitting rapidly from one thought to another for a very long time. Finally, I heard Jemma snoring almost silently so I decided to go downstairs and have a drink. Today had certainly caused me to feel I should have one. I could only wait to see if Jemma had yet a few more surprises to throw at me after Marie arrived.

Jemma did not appear to be deceitful but she was very clearly manipulative. I knew I would need to be cautious at least for a while.

As I sat in the living room pondering the changes which would surely occur in my life now that Jemma had dropped her bomb upon it, My cell phone rang. Again, it was Marie.

"I'm sorry for calling so late, darling," she began, "I don't want this to be a some secret clandestine call but Jim is sleeping. Is Jemma still awake?"

"No, she is sleeping too. I am downstairs in the living room having a drink. My wind is reeling far too much for me to sleep right now," I told her.

"I could go to sleep either. What are we going to do about all of this?" She asked.

"The same thing we have always done. We are going to take are of our daughter," I answered, "There is nothing else we can or should do."

"How much do you think she really knows," Marie wanted to know.

"I am not sure, but she certainly seems to know almost everything," I answered.

"Even...Even...Even about Jim," she asked expectantly.

"Yes, I am quite sure that what she doesn't know as factual, she strongly suspects," I replied hesitantly.

"Do you think she will be OK with everything?" Marie questioned.

"I can only hope she will be. The only things she seems absolutely sure of right now is that she still wants to go to school and get her degree, she wants me to marry her and she wants to have our baby after she graduates from college. Oh! Since she found the DVD of our Island wedding, she also wants you to be her sister wife and have Jim give her away as the bride," I admitted.

"Damn! She's worse than I imagined," Marie said with astonishment.

"She's a very determined young lady, sweetheart," I told her.

"Yes," she replied, "it sees she got a very healthy dose of that from each of us."