Jemma Becomes Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Michael, I'll be there tomorrow and together we'll get through this just as we have in the past. I love you," Marie said to me.

"I love you, too, darling. Now try to get some sleep," I told her.

"OK, good night," she replied as she hung up the phone.

Suddenly, I jumped. I was startled as Jemma slipped her arms around me from behind.

"I caught you sneaking around to talk to Mom when you thought I was asleep," Jemma said.

Before I could even answer she sat jumped onto my lap and smiled at me. "It's OK, honey, I heard enough of your side of the conversation to know that is not what was going happening. You and Mama both love me very much and you both want to make sure I'm safe. I know that and I appreciate it. Michael, I have always loved you and now even though you are my biological father I am in love with you. I will be the happiest woman on the planet the day you make me your wife," Jemma said excitedly.

"Michael, would it seem really kinky or perverted if we waited until Mama was here for you to take my anal virginity? I'd really like for her to watch while you do it," Jemma wanted to know.

"Baby, it sounds to me that you want me to cuckquean your mother with you. Is that what you are saying," I asked her.

"No! No! No! It's not that at all. I want her to be a part of it. This weekend will be just the three of us together. I want Mama to get you hard and ready to take me. I want her to remember how it felt when you took hers and if possible to imagine that you are doing it again through me. I love you and I love my mother. I know it sounds really weird but I want this to be something which only the three of us can share. I also want her with us when I conceive. Please, darling, help me convince her to do these things. I am not being selfish. I know you and Mama are in love. I think I have always known you were but you are both too honorable to allow your great love to cause you to go back on your word to Dad. I truly admire and respect both of you for that," Jemma pleaded.

Somehow, I was convinced she really meant what she had said so I agreed to help her. Actually, I would not need to help her. Marie would do what ever I told her to do but I wanted to let this follow according to Jemma's plan.

Jemma and I went back to bed and this time we both slept. We slept until almost noon. We stopped for a small late lunch on our way to the airport to meet Marie. Fortunately, her plane arrived on schedule and we met her in the baggage claim area as agreed. She said since she was only here for the weekend, she had only packed the carry on bag she was rolling behind her. We all hugged each other. Well, Jemma and Marie hugged each other. Marie and I kissed like the long awaited lovers we were. Jemma finally, broke us apart by telling us we would have to stop or get a room. We all laughed together at her remark.

When we reached the car, Marie went to the passenger door of the front seat. I had traded the tiny BMV for a more practical SUV a couple of years earlier. Jemma looked at her and said, "Sorry Mama but that is my seat. Please sit in the back."

Marie chuckled and replied, "Certainly, my dear. Excuse me for forgetting my place." Both of them giggled at their exchange of words making it very clear there was no animosity between them.

When we reached the house and went inside to the living room, Jemma said she would get us some wine not acting like a young girl serving her elders but clearly establishing her position as the lady of the house. To me it almost seemed as if she was defining a "pecking order." She obviously had every intention of being the alpha female. It was interesting to watch Marie allow her daughter to have this much free rein as she was not the type to step aside for any woman.

"Mama, I know this is difficult for you and I don't really understand how or why it happened the way it has but I need to be here at this time in my life. Please don't be angry with me," Jemma said softening her posture for the first time.

"Sweetie," Marie said to Jemma, "I don't know why it happened but I certainly know how it happened. Michael, your father, makes it nearly impossible for a woman not to fall in love with him."

"Yes, I know that all too well, Mama," our daughter replied.

Jemma continued to speak by saying, "I want to get as much of the "school business" stuff out of the way right now so we can send the rest of our time together having fun. Is that OK with both of you?"

Marie and I each nodded in agreement.

"I want to spend the Summer here with Michael. That way I can get to know the city and the area much better. Also, the way my scholarship is set up I do not have to live on campus. I can make my own arrangements and I will receive a monthly check to use to pay for my room and board."

"Honey," she continued while looking directly at me, "if you will allow me to live here with you, I can give you part of the money I receive as payment for my room and board and I can use the rest to make payments on a car. I will, however, need help with the down payment. Are you OK with what I am suggesting so far?"

"Jemma, you re my daughter as my lover, of course you can stay here. I really would not want it any other way. As for a car, I will buy a car for you. I will not accept payment from you for your room and board. You keep all of that money as spending money." I said and added with a laugh, "That way none of us will need to give you an allowance."

Both Marie and Jemma giggled.

Marie chimed in by saying, "We'll all help out with the car. You've worked hard to earn this scholarship and we all appreciate what you have accomplished. Pick out what ever you want and we will find a way to get it for you. Won't we, Michael?" she added not really as a question.

I simply nodded my head in agreement.

Jemma beamed with joy. "Thank you both so very much and trust me, I will not pick out a spoiled brat car but it will NOT be a soccer mom car either."

Both Marie and I burst into laughter at that comment.

"For the sake of appearances, I will use one of the bedrooms as my room but I will be sleeping in our bedroom with you, darling, unless we have guest or guests who might not understand our situation. Is that OK," she asked directly it more to Marie than to me.

Marie replied quickly, "I do not have any issues with the sleeping arrangements and even if I did there is little if anything I could or would do to change them. Our family dynamic is very strange, indeed, but somehow it works for us. My only wish would be that Michael was much nearer to you age so you would have much more time to spend together but since that is not the case I just want you both to be very happy."

"Thank you, Marie, as always your charm and graciousness are above reproach," I stated earnestly.

Jemma then opened her purse and laid a Georgia Drivers License on the coffee table. Marie looked at it and raised her eyes quizzically before handing it to me. I noticed the name on the license was Emma rather than Jemma and the date of issue was almost a year ago.

"What is this," I asked her?

"I got that last year when we were here. I told tried to tell you this was not some spur of the moment idea. I wanted to establish legal Georgia resident status in case I did not win the scholarship. I knew being a Georgia resident would give me a lower rate on my tuition at Tech."

"OK but what about the name change? How did you manage that and why did you do it?" I asked her.

"Well, in my research about our family situation I surmised that you had all conspired to name me Jemma as a means of including all of you in it. J for Jim with the mm separated from it but joined together in the middle of my name. I paid the girl at the license bureau a little extra to make a typo and omit the J. It seemed to be an easy typo since Emma is not such an unusual name whereas Jemma is. Anyway, I'm sorry Mama, but the mm now means Michael's Mare since he is my stallion." She explained.

I nearly choked on a sip of wine but Marie roared with laughter. "You clever little wench!" She screamed. "I suppose I should be upset, but I'm not. In fact, I love it. You are Michael's hot little brood mare just like I always wished I was every day."

"I'm so happy you feel that way Mama. I have one thing to ask and then I'll shut up. Mama, I have already discussed this with Michael and we are not trying to cuckquean you but I am going to give my anal virginity and I want not only to be with me when he takes it but I also want you to help me get his cock hard. You can even help him put it in me if you like, but I want you with me. I thought he was going to split me wide open when he took my virginity," Emma said to her.

"Again, I should be, at the very least, upset but honestly it is actually a turn on. I almost wish someone had been with me when he took my anal cherry. Yes, I will be there with you and yes I will help you get him hard as long as you agree that I get him for a while myself. He is still one of my husbands," she said with a smile.

"I'm glad you feel this way, Mama, because I plan to ask you to do it again when I conceive our first child," Emma replied.

"OH MY GOD! YES! I'll do that for you. I wish he could fertilize one of my own eggs. We could transfer it to your strong young body by IVF and you could both of them as if they were fraternal twins which they would somehow be by having the same father only two different mothers," Marie said which surprised us all, including herself.

"As long as we are all into "kink" mode, there is one other thing I'd lke to bring up with you, Marie," I said.

"Sure, what is it," she asked.

"You know that even though you are my claimed property, I will never "make" you do anything against your will. Emma told me she wants to wear my brand on the cheek of her beautiful ass and we would like to know if you would wear one as well," I stated plainly to her."

"You mean a brand with a red hot branding iron on the cheek of my ass where it will be in plain view whenever I wear a bikini?" She asked.

"Precisely," I replied.

"What will it look like," she wanted to know indicating she might actually consider it.

"We have not gotten quite that far along at this point, but I am thinking MM for Michael's Mare," I told her.

"YES!" Emma shouted.

"hmmm...I've actually thought of this many times over the years so yes, I gladly wear you brand on my ass and MM is perfect. Jim can tell everyone it was his idea and the MM means My Marie but for the three of us will know what it really means," she said.

"It's too late to do it today, but let's do it on Monday. Oh! I'm going to pay for it with my credit card and tell Jim his wife wants him to always remember she is Michael's Mare. After the scar from the branding heals he will have to kiss it before he pays me for the privilege of putting his tiny cock on my pussy," Marie told us.

"You make him to pay to fuck you, Mama?" Emma asked incredulously.

"Of course, I make him pay for it. I belong to Michael and I am a very good little whore but I have only one "john" whose name is Jim. How do you think I paid for all those trips out here over the years? My "john" pays me very well for a two minute fuck. Sometimes I don't even allow him you cum and I always make him wear a condom.

Michael, I never even told YOU this but Jim once offered me $5000 to let him fuck me in my ass. I laughed at him and told him he could rub his cock in the crack of my ass for $5000 and he could do it without a condom and he could shoot his cum on it but he couldn't put it inside me," she told us.

Both Emma and I stared at her, me with amusement and Emma in stunned disbelief.

"You held out on me you worthless whore," I chided.

"I wasn't holding out on you. I wanted to surprise you and use it to pay for a second honeymoon with you," she told as her eyes sparkled lustfully.

She reached down inside her purse, pulled out a thick envelope, and handed it to me. As she did this, she said, "I have had this put away for a long time. I can think f no better time or reason to give to you than now. I hope you will use it as the down payment on a car for OUR daughter."

I opened the envelope and pulled out fifty - one hundred dollar bills.

As I laid them on the table in front of Emma, I said, "Your mother earned this and it is obvious she wants you to have it. We will go pick out a car on Monday. Your brandings can wait until Tuesday. I do not want you to have to ride around looking at cars with your asses on fire."

Emma and Marie both giggled and nodded their heads in agreement.

Emma said, "Mama, you will be sleeping in our bed tonight." It was not a question, it was a more just a matter of fact comment.

Marie smiled and answered simply, "I would like that very much." Then she added, "Michael, I'm hungry and I want food. Later I want your cock, but right now I want food."

"Let's go," I said.

I handed Emma the keys. "You're driving. I'm going to fuck your mother in the back seat on the way to the restaurant. On the way home, she will drive while I fuck you," I told her.

"Yes, sweetheart," she replied.

Once we were in the car I reached between Marie's leg and found she was not wearing panties. I looked at her and she said, "I took them off before I went to baggage claim. I was sure I wouldn't be needing them later."

Marie unzipped my pants and pulled out my raging cock. She was obviously had an urgent need to be fucked hard and fast since she raises the hem of the sundress she wore and slam her saturated cunt down on my turgid cock with all of her force.

It was amazing. I do not know what happened but both Marie and I climaxed in what seemed to be only a couple of minutes. Emma called out to us, "Are you two finished already. Damn, Michael, Mama said Dad was a quick cummer."

Marie snapped at her, "You just drive, I'm taking care of this cock. You can do it your way on the way home but right now my pussy is full of Michael's hot cum and that is all I want."

The small Italian restaurant was somewhat crowded but I came her often. The owner and I were good friends so I was always able to get seated quickly. Needless to say, Roberto, the maitre d' remembered seeing the ladies with me before and did not wish to keep us waiting for very long. It also did not hurt that I had introduced him to his wife only a few months earlier so they were still in the honeymoon stage of their marriage. Santina, was a beautiful young Italian girl with whom I had never slept which further elevated me in Roberto's opinion.

After dinner, it was Marie who drove us home. Emma teased me both Marie and me for having cum so quickly earlier. Both of us enjoyed and accepted her playful teasing. After having been lover for almost 20 years neither Marie nor I were concerned about an occasional premature ejaculation, especially since it was such a rare occurrence had been a mutual event. We simply chalked it up to lust brought about by the urgent need and desire for each other.

Marie told Emma that she would be wishing me to finish quickly once she felt my massive cock stretching her tight little virgin ass and bowels. Emma moaned saying she had almost forgotten she was to be deflowered there tonight. Marie was obviously trying to ignite the fires of passion within her young firm body.

Emma moaned each time Marie mentioned the deliciously agonizing pain she would be feeling later. Of course, her moans were further induced by the undulation of our hips grinding against each other during the ride home.

"Michael, Do you have any Anal Ease?" Marie asked.

"Yes, babe, I got a tube of it last night," I replied.

"Good. That will make it a little less painful for Emma," she stated, "I love it now but it hurt like hell that first time. Even if I had done it with Jim before, I would not have been prepared for the savage and brutal ass reaming you gave me."

"By the way, Marie, I'm not absolutely certain but I think Emma inherited a natural ability from you to squirt her juices," I said,

"You always did like that about me," she replied with a grin.

"Indeed, I did," I answered.

The three of us sat in the living room chatting for a while. Emma came over and sat in my lap. She leaned down and after giving me a long lingering kiss looked at Marie and said, "I'm sorry, Mama, but since I am giving Michael my last virgin opening I really want it to be a private thing between just the two of us. I hope you do not mind."

Marie smiled at her. I suppose she was remembering how it had been such a private event for us so many years ago. She said, "I fully understand how you feel. Some things really shouldn't be shared."