Jemma's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were obviously in the party spirit, so Nick and George happily joined them, dancing with each of the girls in the group without settling on any one in particular. Jemma's friends seemed pleased to have the new arrivals with them: they didn't know Nick's reputation, and saw the arrival of a well-dressed, tall and muscly man and his attractive friend as a big plus for the night.

George was getting quite a lot of attention from Jodie, the blonde whose birthday it was, while Nick couldn't help but notice the attentions of a redhead whose name he never learned. However, both men kept glancing at Jemma as she danced, however. The knowledge they had of her private desires somehow made her more of an intrigue for them. George noticed that she had the most prominent cleavage of the group: the daring one-strap dress and, presumably, a push-up bra making it difficult not to stare at her chest. For a moment she seemed to catch him looking; but if she did, she only gave an approving glance down at his own body in return, flashing a cheeky smile as she shimmied across the floor.

After several minutes more, Jodie stumbled again. Laughing, her friends raced to catch her before she fell; they wound up bearing almost her full weight. "Oh dear!" The redhead shouted over the music. "I think she's totally gone this time."

"Well you guys can take her home!" Jemma retorted. "It was you and Tracey that insisted she drank that punch!"

"Alright, alright!" The redhead responded as Jodie staggered woozily to her feet, her dress riding up to her hips in an ungainly fashion. "It's getting late anyway. Come on boys, give us a hand getting her out!"

George and Nick found themselves helping the girl to the door, but she was able to walk out with her friends from the exit. A protracted goodbye followed as the drunken Jodie became emotional over her friends, and especially Jemma. Having smoothed her dress back to its full length after seeing herself in the lighter room - she kissed them all goodbye, but it made no sense for her to get into a taxi with them; they would be going in completely the wrong direction for her. With her friends gone, Jemma finally turned back to look into the club to find Dan's two friends still with her. "Well! Drink?" Nick asked imperatively.

Jemma smiled back at him broadly. "Well why not?" She agreed with a toss of her curled hair. "Seems like this was supposed to happen." There was a sexiness about her smile which drew both of the mens' gaze to her light red, brightly glossed lips. "I might be up for another boogie too."

Nick stared at her fixedly. "I hope so." Jemma giggled, and they made their way to one of the club's bars.

George bought the drinks, and the three of them engaged in what conversation could be had over the club's massive soundsystem. The men explained that they'd separated from the rest of their group, which certainly seemed to be true by now. Jemma laughed knowingly at this statement. "You mean they pulled and you didn't?" She turned her head quizzingly and pouted.

The men were slightly taken aback. They hadn't realised Jemma could be so forthright. However, Nick was happy to meet her on these terms. "I dunno about that," he replied with a wink. "I think we're doing alright." He glanced down meaningfully at the cleaveage revealed by her dress.

Jemma slapped his arm playfully. "Now! You know I've got a boyfriend." Her smile, though, showed that she had enjoyed the compliment. As she downed her drink, the men exchanged glances and took their chance to look her up and down.

Up close, it was obvious that Jemma had put on plenty of makeup for her night on the town. In addition to the obvious pink lip gloss and blusher, more subtle eyeliner and plenty of mascara framed her sparkling brown eyes. Her red dress was actually subtly patterned, and even at close quarters it seemed to cling to her tightly, so that now they could make out every contour of her body. Her full hips and gently curved waist gave her an hourglass figure. Her bare legs were evenly tanned and smooth. She had on a pair of black, high-heeled shoes; they were tied at her ankles with thin black ribbons, which then wound their way halfway up her shapely calves in an eye-catching, criss-crossing pattern.

She noticed George looking down there. "Do you like my shoes? I only bought them today! Dan hasn't even seen them yet!"

George grinned knowingly. "I bet he hasn't!"

Jemma gave an innocent look in response to George's cheeky remark. "Oh, I was just here for Jodie's birthday. I'm a good girl since I've been with Dan!" She smiled widely and flicked her hair, which bounced exuberantly around her shoulders.

"What if you were tempted by something special?" Nick pressed. "Like, a special fantasy or something like that? Everyone has their weakness."

An atmosphere was developing between the three of them now, becoming more sexually charged as the conversation grew more intimate. Jemma had returned one or two of their lustful glances, and now paused to consider Nick's question earnestly. "No, I don't think there's anyone that could tempt me!"

"Maybe not one person," George put in, a little too knowingly. "But what if there was some special thing that turned you on?"

Jemma giggled to herself. She was reminded now, of the conversation she'd had with Dan the week before. It almost seemed like they knew about her threesome fantasy! But of course they wouldn't know that. She looked at the two friends, who were now sandwiching her in a corner. Their body language was almost pressing on her, as they leaned close to her skimpily-dressed figure. Wow, she thought to herself, if it wasn't for Dan then she'd probably take this as a come-on for just that fantasy, and got the kind of night that she so craved. But she trusted Dan; and she knew he trusted her; there was no way she could do anything behind his back.

"No, I told you, we're totally faithful to each other! But that doesn't stop me looking!" She grinned at the men, practically admitting that they were looking very attractive to her at that moment.

It seemed like Jemma was up for a bit of flirting, even if she was too into Dan to go any further than that. "Are you up for a dance, then?" Nick asked, breaking the tension for a moment.

"Sure!" She answer. The three finished their drinks, and then George and Nick led Jemma on to the dancefloor, each holding one hand. She giggled wickedly - this was sexy! It was as if they knew!

The floor was crowded as the three of them began moving to the heavy, thumping RnB music. The vibe on the floor was heavily sexual as the rhythms and even the lyrics encouraged the girls to bump and grind. Jemma danced in time, moving closely with both men. She strutted in her glamorous ribbon-tied heels, accentuating the shapely curve of her calves; and she moved her body fluidly and suggestively as the music pounded its vigorous messages.

The flimsy dress clung to her pert breasts, which visibly quivered each time she bounced in time to the music; it clung to her waist, and stretched tight around her round, plump-looking ass; riding higher as she ground her hips in a circular movement. Her smooth, tanned thighs looked strong and firm as she danced with the two men.

Nick moved in towards Jemma as she swung her hips side to side for one tune, placing his arms on her shoulders in a gesture of mock courtship. Jemma laughed and flirted with her eyes, pouting her lips and blowing a kiss. She fluttered her mascara-laden lashes fluttered as he glanced down at her breasts deliberately, then giggled as he traced a finger down and across her bare chest, just low enough to feel the swell of her flesh there.

Jemma grinned, fluttering her mascara-laden eyelids to give him a "naughty boy" look; then she felt George's hand around her waist, and allowed him to turn her to face him. She noticed his stubble for the first time - and realised that while he might not be as naturally handsome as his friend, George actually had a rugged appeal of his own. She was still thinking this as George slid his hands down from her waist, maintaining contact, and tracing the quivering outline of her ass through her dress.

Jemma squealed in mock protest. "Oooh!" She giggled, pouting her pink glossy lips. She had experience of far more intimate moments than this on various dancefloors, and so was taking their attentions as all part of the RnB dancing action; but Jemma couldn't help enjoying the close attention. George's hand rested on her thigh, just below her dress, and moved with her as she danced. That, she had to admit, was simple and sexy. Turning her back to him, she realised Nick was right behind her. The three of them had been moved closer on the dancefloor by the tides of other clubbers, and now they were pushed right up together.

Jemma spun herself slowly around and around, lifting her arms up over her head, a look of bliss on her face as she gyrated to the music. Encouraged by the harsh, straightforward lyrics, she shook her booty as Nick grabbed at it; she felt George grab at her chest from behind; and somebody traced a finger up her thigh, lifting her dress higher. For a moment their hands seemed to be all over her; then she squealed as Nick slapped her quivering ass. The wicked grin that lit up her face gave her feelings away; in her glamorous dress and makeup, she was cutting a somewhat slutty figure.

With Jemma now sandwiched tightly between the two men, they began to move together, bumping to the music in time. Again, Jemma was reminded of her fantasy that she could be with two men in bed at the same time. This was so strange, so soon after she had mentioned it to Dan! But she had no time to dwell on that; instead, she wanted to enjoy the feeling of two mens' bodies moving against her. Jemma had to admit it felt sexy, and aroused her baser desires. Knowing how Dan felt about such an idea, he would never allow her into a threesome, even with himself as a part of it. Well, if this dancing was the closest she was going to get, she might as well enjoy it! In fact she could feel her nipples began to respond as George made a sly grab at the front of her dress. The continued attention was making her feel playfully wicked and, combined with her intake of alcohol that night, was starting to turn her on.

Nick even pressed his face against Jemma's for a moment, and traced his finger along her cleavage. Jemma caught her breath. Was she going too far? For a few moments, she had been caught up in the haze of drink, music, and dancing; now she questioned herself. Why was she letting these two men get all over her? She was supposed to be faithful to Dan!

"Let's get another drink!" She gasped breathlessly over the music, not wanting to spoil the enjoyment. The men agreed, each putting his arm around her waist to lead her from the dancefloor. It was a slightly flushed Jemma who perched on a bar stool, her long curled hair falling by her sides again.

"That was fun!" She laughed as they sipped their next drinks.

"I bet it was for you," George said knowingly. "Getting up close with two men like you've always wanted?"

Jemma had already been thinking about her conversation with Dan the previous week. Now suddenly, with George apparently to alluding outright to the idea of her wanting a threesome, she realised what had happened. The penny dropped. So did her face. Her voice, meanwhile, conveyed a mixture of surprise and outrage. "Fuck! Dan said something?!"

George's mouth fell open in shock at what he'd done. He'd got carried away - he had not meant to let the cat out of the bag. "No! What? I mean... You know, all girls..." But his voice tailed off. Suddenly George realised that in his excitement, he had been far too obvious.

"Oh fucking shit! I can't believe he did that!" Jemma was half-drunk, half-aroused, utterly confused. Why was her boyfriend discussing their private conversations with his mates? No wonder they had both been so keen to dance with her! No wonder... Oh, God! She wasn't sure of much at this moment, but she knew one thing: she was furious with Dan. "Wait till I see that bastard!"

Nick was fast to react, seeing the potential damage George's slip had caused. "Wait a minute, Jemma," he said, moving closer to her and with as reassuring a tone as he could muster. "Dan didn't mean anything by it. He was just concerned, and he mentioned it to George and myself..." Jemma's eyes still blazed. "... He said he loved you too much to share you. But he didn't want to let you down. He was pretty worried." Jemma's face softened a little. Yes, she supposed, Dan could have been talking about his concern for their relationship... "He just wanted to talk to someone about it."

Jemma was partly convinced by Nick's please. But really, she wondered: was there any excuse for Dan sharing such a private conversation? George added to the appeasement. "He was pretty upset you know," she said. "He was worried you'd see him as not adventurous enough, and want to leave him."

Jemma's mood softened a little more, and a little-girl smile flickered across her face, sweet and sexy. "I suppose. It was just a shock. I thought he'd been telling you all lusty stuff. Is that all he said?"

The men laughed in unison. "Yeah, your watersports secrets are safe with us!"

Jemma sniggered with relief. "Well, I suppose it's not so bad that you know. I'm still pissed off with him though."

She knocked back her drink, and George offered her his. "Here, have mine! I feel bad now." Jemma grinned a thank-you. "Course, you know how you could get back at him without him even knowing?"

The alcohol was coarsing through Jemma now, and her mood had turned again. She pouted her pink, glossy lips again. "Hmm, now let me see - what are you about to suggest?" She put her hand on her hips and wiggled them. "Nice try George." She laughed, seeing Nick shake his head at his friend's clumsy attempt. "I'd be up for another dance though!"

With her glass emptied again, Jemma was ready to put the momentary shock of Dan's indiscretion behind her for the night. Nick and George eagerly followed the skimpily-dressed brunette back into the noisy melee of the dark, strobe-lit dancefloor, even as Nick continued shaking his head sorrowfully at the verbally clumsy George.

This time Jemma danced alone at first, throwing poses at the boys. She was flirting more openly; perhaps an unconscious boundary had been crossed now that they knew a little of her predilections. With her head also lighter from the alcohol, the sexual moves came more naturally to her. Jemma abandoned herself to the pounding rhythms, gyrating fluidly and sensually. Her breasts quivered gently, coated in a thin sheen of sweat. It was now clear that she was wearing a dark, push-up bra which cupped her 34D breasts upwards, ensuring that there was plenty of her soft skin on display. The trim of the bra had worked free of her dress, giving her an altogether sluttier look. She had looked fuckable before; now she looked like she was anyone's for the asking.

As she turned her back to the increasingly aroused men and shook her booty, they moved in for a repeat performance of their previous dance. This time Jemma was complicit in the sexual dancing. She had decided that if Dan was going to betray her confidence - in however small a way, and for whatever reasons - she need have no compunctions about dancing however she felt. She threw her head back, a come-on expression on her face, and giggled flirtily as Nick playfully cupped her breasts through her dress, thick wavy curls of her hair trailing around his hands for a moment, dark yet glossy in the club's artificial lighting. The three of them danced closely again, her warm body rubbing against them both, each man taking the chance to hold feel her soft ass while she gyrated between them. Nick slipped a finger underneath her dress and raised its already short hemline by an inch, revealing just a flash of lacy, vibrant light grey underwear - and a larger amount of her ass-cheek. George was less subtle with his touching, running a finger down into her cleavage; and when Jemma gazed back lustfully, the men knew it was time to ramp things up.

Nick brushed Jemma's hair to one side, kissing her neck right there right on the dancefloor, his nose just brushing the thin metal of the hooped earring which she wore. She turned to him and met him face to face, her feminine scent fleetingly upon his lips. Then she turned to George, who was staring at her fixedly. He too stroked her hair, and she enjoyed the sensation of two men with their hands on her - and their bodies pressed against hers as they moved. She also realised that she was wet with more than just perspiration from the energetic dancing.

After a few moments more, her head swimming from desire and drink, Jemma accepted their unspoken guidance toward one of the darkened seating areas. The three of them crammed into a small booth by a table which had been designed for two. With Nick on her left and George on her right, Jemma was now losing all interest in thoughts of Dan. The night had just got more fun since her friends left, and she was finding the two mens' apparent fascination with her such a turn-on! She was crammed tightly between the two men, her legs forcibly crossed to allow herself to fit.

Jemma turned to Nick. "Wanted to kiss my neck, did you?" She muttered half-accusingly. She leaned towards him. She had noticed before how well-built he was, but now as she raised herself up and half-perched on George's lap to face Nick, she fully realised his strong build. They leaned together and kissed full on the lips for a moment. George was aware of what was happening, but was not in a position to move- nor did he wish to, with Jemma's weight pressing into his thigh.

Nick tasted Jemma's lip-gloss and smelled her heavy makeup as they kissed. He sensed that she was still in two minds, feeling that she should not be doing this but now almost too aroused to stop herself. As George stroked her thigh, Nick felt her groan gently, parting her lips. Nice one, George, he thought to himself. We just need to push this girl's buttons between us. He flicked his tongue into her mouth briefly, tasting her wet tongue.

Jemma was shocked at herself, even as she French-kissed Nick. What was she doing? She'd never considered being unfaithful to Dan before. But this didn't really feel like cheating, or at least it felt like acceptable cheating, given that she still felt bitter at him for letting slip the intimate details of her fantasy. And particularly a fantasy he hadn't wanted her to fulfil! Feeling George's attentions behind her, a decision flashed through Jemma's mind. If Dan didn't want to help her live out her fantasy, she could do it for herself, without him! And tonight, this would be her best chance... Besides, she'd gone this far already, and she was loving it - what else was a girl to do?

She turned to George, feeling Nick shift to receive her weight. She leaned back on him and kicked her right leg upwards, slipping it over George's legs. Immediately he stroked her smooth, tanned calf, his fingers touching her shoe's ribbon-straps for a moment, as her left leg slid down between the two men. With Nick stroking her hair and George caressing her thigh as she leaned forward to kiss him, Jemma felt herself moistening between her now-parted legs, drifting wilfully into her fantasy. George seemed less commanding than Nick at first, so she parted her lips for him and flicked her wet tongue against his. He needed no more persuading, and the two shared a sloppy, abandoned kiss while Nick supported her ass, gently caressing her. Jemma could feel that the bulge in his jeans pressed into her soft ass.

She was still hot and sweaty from the dancefloor and now she looked completely abandoned to lust, panting a little as both men felt her up. George slid a hand up under her dress, caressing her inner thigh and again giving a glimpse of her silvery panties. Nick worked his hands around to the top of her dress, tracing his fingers across the side which revealed the most of her full, soft flesh and pulling it tight. Her cleavage was tempting, but from his position he could only brush it gently. Jemma wriggled a little as he pushed the top of her dress down further, her grey and white bra now quite visible, her tanned cleavage on display. With George to kiss and two men touching her, this moment of exquisite anticipation seemed to last an age.