Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a very intense night. I super wanted to see them. I want to see more. I want to DO more, but our situation is difficult."

"Difficult is putting it lightly."

"Yes. As much as I would treasure doing so many wonderful things to you, it can probably never happen. I should feel so fortunate to have been able to share with you what we shared."

"You aren't mad at me?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"For, you know, like sexting you and being so.... I don't know. Being so forward with you with the sexy talk."

"No. Rest assured, not mad. Intrigued? Yes. In serious lust? Yes. Wishing to see more? Yes.

She sent another photo. She has a serious expression on her face and she's staring right at the phone intently.

"Really? You are ok with last night?"

"Yeah, really. But I must say I can't remember the last time I was that turned on. You need to recognize that you are a beautiful, smart, caring and responsible woman. I can't believe you aren't remarried or scooped up in a steady relationship. If I was available, well - OK, as your ex-uncle or whatever, it would be weird. But say if I was single, would I even have a chance with you?"

"OMG! Absolutely! Uncle Sean, OK that sounds weird, I'll just call you Sean. Sean, if you were available and we met, I would totally be interested."

"Yeah, until you found out I was 18 years older than you."

"I don't think that would bother me. It doesn't bother me now and I wish there was a way for us to be together."

"Wow. That would be so cool."

"Well, I'm glad you're not mad or think less of me for last night."

"No, I don't feel less, I feel more."

The phone rang. It was Jen. First time she's called. She hardly waited for me to say hello before she starting talking in a gush:

"Last night sucked. Not the part with you, that was hot, the night at the club. I really thought this guy Brian that I've been, well, a little involved with, I thought last night we would finally like really get together. I had like planned in my head that if he didn't make the first move, I would. Well, he didn't so I finally did. It was getting late, we had been hanging out together, I thought maybe tonight we would get beyond just the car in the parking lot make-out sessions. I thought maybe we would start to, you know, date. Go out with just us. Dinners or movies or, I don't know, bowling! Meet each others folks and stuff. So we are about to go out to the car and to tell you the truth, I'd been horny all day. I was totally ready to fuck him - IF he said he was ready for us to become, like, a couple. He totally blew me off. I wouldn't say he 'friend-zoned' me, mostly because he's hoping for 'friends with benefits' no doubt, AS IF! I finally basically put it to him: Do you want to date me? Like a date, not hanging with friends at the club, I mean we could still do that, but I'm saying, like be together, just us. He tried to wriggle out of my question. I think he thinks he's got it great now, why change things? He's got me and who knows who else on other nights and he's getting almost everything he wants from a girl, which means only sex. Why actually date? The problem is because I really liked him, I was so attracted to him and I thought him to me. He was so nice and seemed so interesting. And he would listen, well, at least pretend to listen, to me when I would talk to him."

She finally paused. She must've been out of breath! I tried to remember if there were any questions in there that she expected me to answer. I couldn't remember.

"I'm sorry. It sounds like he really hurt your feelings."

"He did. He sucks. I hate him. I feel so used, like he would be one person just so he could get what he wanted, when he was really another person."

"I'm sorry. In a way though, maybe it's better you were able to see the real person before you invested too much of your self into a relationship that probably would've ended badly."

"Yes. You're right. He probably could've fooled me even longer. Played like a real boyfriend for a few weeks and getting.... You saw me last night. I wanted to jump his bones so badly. And then...."

"I guess that explains how our conversation went the way it did."

"Yeah. You sure you're not mad?"

"You are an incredibly hot and desirable. You need to understand that. I savored those photos! I drooled over those photos! I made a mess due to those photos? OK, sorry, you didn't need to hear that."

She giggled. It's such a wonderful sound when a younger woman giggles.

"A mess huh?"

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm flattered. I wish I could be there to help you clean up."

"I told you that you have that effect on me. And it's not just me. There are literally millions of men out there who find you irresistible."

"You're too sweet. Gotta go. Text you later."

And she was gone.

I sat back and tried to analyze the call. So, she had a guy she thought was steady material and she expected he felt the same. For whatever reason she was very horny. Maybe because she expected him to say yes and they would then have sex. It sounded like Jen had previously done more than make out in the car with him. What did she do? I've been out of the dating scene for so long I have no idea what people do now, and when they do it. But I could see at least a hand-job. Lots of kissing and groping. He gets Jen's boobs out and probably has a finger or two in her and she's reciprocating. Then either a hand job or maybe once they've 'gone out to the car' thing a few times, she gives him a blow job. I thought she implied that she hadn't actually fucked him and that he wanted that but she wanted some form of at least dating commitment before she would do that. I respected that.

Later that night a nice photo of her blowing me a kiss arrived.

"Thanks for being cool."

"You're welcome and it's easy being cool with you."

"Thanks. I feel the same way with you."

"Great. You can always unload on me. I'll always listen."

"You're too sweet. I'm going to murder my aunt Paula so I can steal you away for myself."

"I'm speechless."

"Just kidding. I couldn't do that to her or my cousins. It's just that life sucks."

"It only sucks today. Tomorrow is always a new day."

"I wish I sucked today."

"????"

"I was so ready to suck and fuck Brian last night. Thank goodness for you, well, that and thank goodness for my fingers."

"Oh my. I'd love to replace your fingers with my tongue or my cock."

"Wouldn't THAT be nice!"

"So nice."

I waited for a few minutes. I figured she was up to something. I wasn't disappointed.

A handful of photos arrived. They were exactly what I always hoped for and never expected. Jen was naked on her back, legs spread, nipples erect. She held the phone in one hand stretched out so you could see everything, with the other she caressed her breasts.

"OMG!" I sent.

"You like?"

"OMG YES!"

"I'll have to pretend that you are here."

Another photo arrived. Jen is holding a realistic looking dildo in her left hand, on the bed. She's naked, on her knees and has her head turned towards the phone. The caption read, "Sean, your cock is so big!"

The next shot arrived, same positioning but now Jen is going down on the dildo. The caption read, "MMMMM."

A few moments later another: Jen naked on her back again, her legs spread, the phone in her right hand and her left hand pushing the dildo into her pussy. The caption, "Oh you feel so good fucking me."

"Please send me a photo of your cock so I can stare at it while I fuck myself."

I complied immediately. Partly I'm sure because I was thinking with my small head but also because now she has already sent me explicit shots of her, she's asked specifically for it and I won't include my face. My cock was probably 90% hard so I thought it looked good in the photo.

(OK, guys will understand this and any girls reading my stories may find it interesting or already know. At least for me, I think I look better at 90% than 100%. The reason being my cock doesn't really get any bigger between 90-100%, it just gets harder and stands up. So if a chick sees my cock at 90% she can tell it's not really erect, just like semi, and she can wonder just how much bigger it will get when it is fully hard, only in my case, it doesn't really get any bigger. Anyway, it's about 7" long and I've never gotten any complaints.)

Her response didn't take long.

"Oh, so gorgeous. Even better than I hoped for. How big is it?"

"Big enough to make you feel good."

"Oh, I'm sure. Big enough to gag me?"

"I don't know. I've never tried. Would you want me to?"

"Oh yesssss! I'd love that monster in my mouth."

"I think rather than gagging you with it, I'd prefer let you try to gag yourself on it."

"Oh, I'd happily do that. As far as I could get it in. Make you cum in my mouth."

OMG. Are there ANY guys out there that DON'T love hearing that?

"You keep talking like that and sending me photos like that and I'm going to have cum everywhere."

"Oh yesssss. Everywhere! On my face! In my mouth!"

I started to wonder if all of today's women can talk like porn-stars.

"You are so bad! You are really going to make me cum!" I told her.

"Yesssss! Let me see it!"

"You want to see a photo of my cum?"

"Yes, because I want to lick it up."

Well, I had been stroking my cock steadily since I took the shot of it and looking at her smoking hot photos and reading her filthy talk had me most of the way to cumming already. I put the phone on the floor with photo of her sucking the dildo on. I stroked and pulled, just as my orgasm hit I cupped my left hand at the tip, catching a good handful. I picked up the phone, took a shot of the load in my palm and sent it to her.

"OOOOH! So much! So yummy!"

She sent another photo. The dildo was in front of her face, the tip resting on her outstretched tongue. The caption, "All your wonderful cum just shot into my mouth! MMMMM."

I couldn't believe this was my sweet, professional niece talking like this. Two months ago I never would've suspected. Now she sounds like a wet dream come true. I mean, this is the kind of stuff you'd read in Penthouse letters or something, and.... It sure sounded like this generation of women know what to say to get a response.

There was no response for a couple of minutes and I wondered if she was gone for the night. I thought that she would at least say goodnight but maybe I was wrong. Turns out, she was using her dildo.

"Sorry. Had to finish things. You got me so worked up. I'm much better now. I had the picture of your cock out and I imagined it was you fucking me and I came so hard."

"Me too. I'm wiped out."

"Goodnight." With a bunch of hearts.

"Goodnight." I sent the 'blowing a kiss' emoji.

The next week everything continued like it had been. Daily smiling selfies from Jen, the first one she was winking at me. I guess a nod to our shared experience.

On Friday she sent a full-length shot of her in the little black dress. She looked wonderful. There was no 'choose the clothes' so I questioned her.

"What's the occasion?"

"A date."

"Wow. I'm jealous."

"Sorry. We'll see if this is BS or what. I'll fill you in later."

"OK. Good luck and be careful."

"I will. Thanks."

So this surprised me since after last weekend I thought she was back to square one after Brian ditched her but maybe she has someone else vying for her attention. This calling it a date was new though, not just a meet-up at the club.

She didn't fill me in later. I didn't silence the phone since I wanted to hear if she texted. She did send "Safe." at 1am but that was it. To be honest, I was hoping she would check in horny and want to show off again so I was disappointed. I was thinking about her in her LBD remember.

Later the next day she finally filled me in. Brian evidently came to his senses and apologized for his behavior. He said she was right and they should date, that she was really the only woman he truly cared for. They were going to try to make a go of it.

She thanked me and thanked me for being there for her when she was down and encouraging her to value herself. She said only a valued person would demand to be treated right and that is what made Brian rethink his decision.

I guess you could say my being a nice guy screwed things up for me, but I always knew this chapter would be fleeting. There was no real way we would ever be able to progress to something more. I mean, sure, people do crazy things all the time but I didn't see us going crazy.

Jen never said that the selfies and late night sexting were over, but she didn't have to. She and Brian were dating and I no longer had a role.

We met Brian at the next family get-together and Jen introduced him to everyone. He seemed nice and they seemed very much infatuated with each other. I can only presume Jen has released the lioness she is capable of being on him so he is one very lucky man indeed.

Everything between Jen and I is back to the old normal. I still 'like' her photos on social media, most of which now are of her and Brian. When we see each other we act absolutely normal. I would never be lecherous or inappropriate, nor would she, but there have been a few times when we've caught each other's eye and shared a knowing glance. We will always have that brief history.

I still have the photos she sent me, she never asked that I delete them. I'm glad she never asked. I would feel compelled to honor her request but would regret it. Her photos can provide a bright spot on a dreary day. I have no idea if she kept the ones she has of me but I like to think she did and maybe even looks them over and reminisces occasionally.

Only time will tell if Jen and Brian stay together. I wish them well, but if things ever go bust Jen knows where she can find someone with an empathetic ear who will boost her ego and maybe even help her climax.

12