All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 04'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter

to the story. The first several chapters fit in the cuckhold section. I would offer a suggestion that perhaps this could go forward with Mike catching them and he be the one to take his daughters virginity and they make mom the watcher. Mike would agree with Jenny going to visit Scott and Allie in Vegas while he had Nessie home with him. When Jenny returns she could do all the things with Mike and Jessie that she did with Allie and Scott. Mike deserves a little fun doesn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm loving it

I've really enjoyed Xleglover's Mike and Jen saga and find this to be a nice alternate universe.

I really hope you'll keep this going for awhile and we'll get to see a nice long series of adventures for both Jenny and Jesse.

I'd like to see a nice mother-daughter trip to visit with Allie and Scott, though a weekend doesn't really seem long enough. Obviously it would be the perfect setting for Jesse to lose her virginity - maybe first to Jenny's strap-on, followed by Scott's cock? Of course, once Jenny does such naughty things with her little girl she will need to be taught a lesson, and who better to do that than Allie and Scott?

Since my favorite 'Jen moments' are when she gets really turned on and just can't help but take things further than she has before... I'd love to see you have her decide she somehow needs to 'top' her honeymoon adventures with Scott and Allie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this can get even hotter

i would love a chapter where mom straps on a cock and takes her daughter's virginity.

then in another chapter jesse would get her turn with the strapon and fuck her mother's brains out.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
So hot

Cannot wait for Mike to find out his own daughter is as big a slut as his Jenny. Cuckold humiliation and shock will be well worth it as he jerks his little boy dick and shoots drips of goo. LOL I still say lock cuckold in chastity. Make him a service cuckold only but for his once a month milking.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

moved pretty fast, but still a great read. loving it so far.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

A mentally ill father, a whore as a mother and a slut daughter, these are the credentials for your nonsense! People who act like your protagonists will hopefully become infected with HIV in reality and die a slow and painful death!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous