All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 07'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hardwettalkhardwettalkalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I'm breathless, that was unbelievably hot, naughty, dirty sex. My one complaint with chapters 1 to 6, was that they were to short and covered to little ground. But chapter 7, lets just say I feel really deeply fucked and really satisfied after 6 shorties.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Poor Mike

You try to make it seem as if Jenny and Jessie really "love" Mike, but you don't quite pull it off, nor is Mike the fully developed character he was....you, though Jen's description of him, make him to be even "less" of a man and more of a wimp then he was originally. Guess I just am not really happy about how you (through Jen and Jessie) treat him....indicating that "he get's off" on the humiliation and that excuses the treatmen Jen plans for him. I really don't see how having Jessie reassure him justifies Jen "cutting" off communication with him given how much that hurt there relationship before....she just really doesn't care about his feelings justifying her behavior as just being the "game". I really wish that you would create some tension and consequences for her behavior like xlg did. Plus the comment that her time with jessie was the first time in 18 years she had been satisfied was really over the top and did NOT fit their sexual relationship according to Xlg's earlier stories..

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!

Congratulations!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
She has yet to fully explain cuckold to Daughter

Maybe that comes in next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry you've gone off the rails

There is no left in this, it is simply and exercise in hurting someone who does not deserve to be hurt. I can see Jen wanting to become Jenny, but a man to lose his wife AND his daughter and the lack of concern on their part it is not in keeping with the characters the xleg developed. There is no love here except for Mike toward his wife and daughter and we now know that they hold him in contempt in spite of Jen's statements to her daughter.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
rebuttal

Hey guys I really appreciate any and all comments on my stories. This is a first attempt so there are bound to be mistakes and miscues. I felt I had to respond though to a couple of comments about my tratment of the character Mike. I can understand people taking issue to what appears to be his mistreatment so far in this story. I need you to read the subtitle to chapter one though, "A cuckold's worst nightmare" That right from the start should tell you that the odds are this is not going to turn out favorable for him. That being said, there is a lot written here that you have not had a chance to read yet. In time you will see concern for Mike from both his wife and daughter, perhaps not the concern you think he deserves but concern none the less.

Also keep in mind that this whole premise takes place in a different timline/universe as Xleg's stories. I make that clear at the beginning of each chapter. For those of you who think Jen in the original stories loves Mike I wonder if you are up to date on the goings on in the storyline "Consequences" Without giving much away, Jen is living with another man at Mike's suggestion. When it looks like he is breaking down he suggests stopping their game now, her answer is that it wouldnt be fair to her lover to do that. Not Yes honey, I will come home right away. Are those the actions of someone who loves someone. So I ask you to think about judging my portrayal of Jen too harshly before all the words are printed.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
The trap is set for cuckold to fall into.

Lovely fucking the hot mother gave her daughter. Daughter worked over Mother. Now time to bring cuckold into the mix. And more training of daughter of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous