All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 09'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
move it along

a little slow now

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
I Am Quite Enjoying This Series

As a homage to XLeglover's wonderful multiple series on Mike & Jen, this alternative universe in the future series is well written & shows true loyalty & love for the original series while taking things in a new, exciting & very sexy direction which I like (still going so some inconsistencies are bound to emerge - Scott & Allie being the most obvious - check out latest chapters of Consequences). That's okay. We all know it is fiction & these stories are being written in real time by our dedicated authors. Just one quibble which I trust the author will take on board. Jen REALLY loves Mike & vice versa. Please remember that. Their game is dangerous at times to each other's emotions, but they ALWAYS came back together deep in love as ever in XLeglover's various series. I am just a bit worried you are now drifting from that core underlying philosophy. It should be central in your thoughts. Just a thought from a friend follower who loves this series. Ken

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years agoAuthor
Different direction

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the comments you made, I am also a very big fan of xleg's work. I have been a reader of erotica almost my whole life and i never read anything that grabbed me the way his series has.It inspired me to take the plunge into writing a story of my own. Yes i am currently up to date with his writings, albeit a little nervous for Mike in the next few chapters. I wont debate the finer points of whether or not Jen loves Mike in his stories here because I have serious questions about her recent behavior in the stories. I created the Scott and Allie scenario as a focal point for when they might have finished playing the game since in current time the game is in full swing still. I'll say it again, i really feel for what Mike is about to go through. I can however say that since my stories are taking place 18 years approximately from when his do people do change. I am not saying that Jen doesnt love Mike in my stories. I am going to say that maybe she is no longer "In love " with him. Please keep reading and commenting, I try to respond to any comments that are not abusive here.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold is turned on.

Cuckold Mike fucked his wife and screamed his daughters name. How humiliating. Daughter has seen cuckold's little boy cock hard. Daughter has eaten her fathers cream and cleaned her mom. More humiliation for cuckold. I think it is time to lock Mike in chastity. Let him out once a month to be milked dry by daughter or mother. Maybe hot daughter will enjoy giving cuckold blow jobs. Cuckold is in for lots of changes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Train Wreck In The Making.

With all this deceit and the demands Jenny's making after all these years, will she go too far? how's Mike's health? As intense as those experiences were for Mike and Jen, during the Game, the repeated extreme stress of being on the brink of disaster, time after time, when they were younger can still result in permanent physical damage to the body. The danger is in the 18 yrs of relative peace. If Mike's not as fit as he was the previous years, the stress of divorce would be the least of their worries. Repeated high stress events result in physical and emotional damage that NEVER fully heals. Unless Jenny is extremely careful, she could lose her loving "cucky" to a major heart attack, stroke or aneurysm.......Unless, of course she wants revenge for being suppressed for all those years. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
clueless

Anyone that says that this is any kind of good tribute to the original is delusional. This story is a mockery of the original characters. Every word is a slap in the face. Jen has gone from a loving and food person who gets wrapped up in intense sex, to a hateful bitch who is cruel and has no respect for the man that loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i get it

that this is an alternate universe /that feelings about our SOs change over time / the need to get into a different head space when playing the game. i remember what Jen said to Mike early on about how much she loves him i like the addition of D/s and hope for other bdsm aspects to appear hopefully i find this an engaging read pushing many buttons here comes the BUT having read the first series i am a little dismayed about the changes in Jen/jenny attitudes towards her hubby. i will be hoping to see some of that make an appearance return from time to time in the story and my wish is her love is not supplanted by Jens love of her daughter. but you are the author not i and it is your story to tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WOW!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
I like the stories...

But the author is wrong. He may think he writing one thing but in reality it is something else. He needs to pay attention to his audience becasue they see it and he doesn’t and he is writing the damn thing.

"Maybe she should feel a little guilty about drugging the man she married so she could fuck their daughter but she didn't really care."

"She had not lied one bit but left out all the real truth of their time spent together."

"When she traveled to California to re-visit Allie and Scott they would retake their places in her life as lovers number two and three. Mike unfortunately was going to be number four. That number might even get lower with the prospect of Cheryl, her daughter's best friend, joining her in her perversions too. This of course is not to mention the possible men that her and Jesse would lasso in with their bodies."

"What would make it worse for Mike is that sometimes they would wake up in the morning and screw some more even though she knew she had fucked up."

She drugs him and acknowledges that she doesn’t really care. She is lying by the omission of the real truth. These are not what a loving wife does. This is a bitch who has disdain for him.

Mike is going to be her number four lover. I always that that Mike was her number one lover. She loved him. But she got her sex and orgasms from others. Well now we know she is just a user. She has been using Mike for 18 years. Just a piece of trash.

She knew she didn’t think about him, fucked up, and then went right back to fucking. That is a sign or disrespect and not caring... not love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous