Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it might not be as easy as just fucking her and getting her wrapped around his cock again. There was a factor to take into account that hadn't existed years ago, her daughter Jesse. He was curious how she fit into the picture this weekend too because her being around would be a serious cramp in his style. He hoped that Jenny was going to be able to ship her off for a couple all-nighters with her friends or someone. Who knows maybe she had a boyfriend and could stay with him. He remembered she was 18 and didn't picture Jenny being so controlling that she would hinder the girl in her being with a man. It would be the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Either way he wasn't going to concern himself with the Jesse factor. It was clear from Jenny's conversations with Allie that she was inviting them out east to fuck not sight see or just catch up on old times. It was also very convenient that Mike wouldn't be at home either. Imagine the coincidence of him getting an interview offer from of all people, Jasmine Kelly for this very same weekend.

He sat there and smiled inside because in his head the universe was aligning itself perfectly for his plans to take effect. He and Allie could work their sexual magic on a woman who had deprived herself of any sexual satisfaction for almost two decades. A woman who used to live for the next orgasm, it would be like taking candy form a baby he believed.

As they left the house and started towards the airport he looked over at his wife. He loved Allie and was happy they had married. They were like two peas in a pod when it came to sex. They both liked to enjoy other partners and they both loved fucking each other still. They were almost like the same mind in two bodies he thought to himself. They had played with swinging more than once and always enjoyed the results. It did seem odd to him that a lot of the couples they played with never wanted many repeat performances though.

He knew that he always left the other wives feeling like they had been fucked for the first time. It wasn't his fault that most of them were married to wimps who had no clue on how to own a woman in the bedroom. Allie had never complained about any of them and had always seemed to enjoy herself, so they couldn't be that bad. It's just that none of them were him and in his eyes he was the ultimate alpha male. He had some of those wives calling him for one on ones even after they had turned down opportunities to play as couples.

Allie had told him that it was his ego and arrogance that kept fucking things up. In fact the last couple they had played with had gone so far as telling her that she was always welcome back in their bed as long as she left the walking dickhead home. It had led to a major incident between them. He just couldn't understand the reaction afterwards when he had the wife of the little shit screaming out over and over how great his cock felt.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing in the world to flip off the husband with a big shit eating grin on his face while the wife was saying these things. It just came short of getting physical when they were all finished. Allie and the other woman had stepped in and made the peace but there would never be a repeat of that night with them.

What had caused the major rift between him and Allie had been her statement that she just might take them up on the offer on her own. Allie had no idea that Scott would see one of the other wives on the side but that didn't matter to Scott. It was a blow to his self esteem that his wife would be willing to see another couple without him. She had told him in no uncertain terms that if he couldn't get his ego in check then they wouldn't swing anymore and maybe should just adopt an open marriage.

While he might enjoy having a string of cock addicted wives on the side, there was no way in hell he was going to become a cuckold. He wasn't Mike Andrews after all and he wasn't going to sit at home while Allie was out fucking some other guy. He just wasn't built that way and he made it loudly known to Allie. They had resolved it by deciding to forego all activates outside their marriage for the time being. It really wasn't resolved though because Scott was still getting his and Allie wasn't.

He knew that if she ever found out she would leave him, Allie was that strong willed of a woman. He also knew she wouldn't have a hard time finding another man. She would however have a very hard time finding his replacement in the bedroom. So it was with that belief that he kept playing on the side.

It was in the middle of this unsettled period in their marriage that something had inspired Allie to call her old best friend. If you asked her what prompted her to call Jenny on that particular day she couldn't give a straight answer. It just felt right to her and it felt like it was the right time. Imagine her surprise when she called and on the other end she didn't find Jen, the conservative housewife and mother of a teenage daughter. Instead she found her old friend with her own hormones raging out of control on the other side of the country.

That first conversation had been smoking hot and had felt like they had never stopped playing with each other. They had discussed things that made them both cum loudly over the phone. Specifically and she couldn't now remember how she had become part of their perverse phone play, they had discussed Jesse and her sex life. It had led to the dirtiest of suggestions from Allie, one that she was only role playing with. It had lit a spark in Jenny's mind that had burst into a sexual inferno over the last couple weeks. It had been the spark that set her into an erotically charged sexual relationship with her own daughter.

Even now in the car next to her husband Allie had to rub her legs together because she was already wet. She had images playing in her head that been on a no stop loop since Jenny had told her what had happened. My god, she took her own daughter's virginity she thought to herself. She knew what Jenny had planned for this weekend and she had been masturbating nonstop and fucking Scott like an animal ever since they had discussed it.

This weekend was going to be a sexual circus that would involve Jesse doing everything any of them could imagine. She already knew the girl was addicted to cum and with the amount Scott shot each time she was going to get her fill. Speaking of getting her fill, Jenny had told her that she wanted Scott to fill Jesse's cunt with cum so she could lap it out like a cat licking cream from a bowl. She knew Jenny loved cream pies after that honeymoon trip. She couldn't count the number of times Jenny had fastened her mouth to her cunt like a vacuum to suck every drop of Scotts juice from her. She would then lean back and play with it in her mouth making sure the both of them could see it, then she would swallow with a flourish.

Yes this weekend had the promise of being the penultimate sexual experience of her life. Of course there was a big stumbling block to making sure it went smoothly. It was of course Scott's ego and arrogance. She knew that she needed to talk with him about Jesse's closeness to Mike. Jenny had already told her it could be a deal breaker if Scott started speaking cruelly about Mike in front of her.

Jesse was well aware of the game and according to Jenny immersed herself in it just as much as Jenny. The girl seemed to enjoy helping push Mike's buttons and cuckolding him along with her mother. However as Jenny described it to her it was truly a game for her, there was no malice or disrespect on her part when she played with him. She understood her father's needs and was simply trying to give him what excited him out of her love for him. If she was faced with Scott's disrespect it wouldn't be accepted so kindly. So she knew the time was now to have this talk with her husband. Because in her mind this was his last chance to keep himself in check. If he fucked up her reunion with Jenny she didn't know if she could take anymore no matter how amazing his cock was.

After they boarded their plane she leaned over and whispered to him, "Scott we need to be on the same page about this weekend. I know you have some wild fantasy in your head about taking Jenny away from her family. It's not going to happen so please you need to just enjoy what comes this weekend."

He looked at her with a smirk and told her, "Allie, honey I think you underestimate the power we have over Jenny when she is in slut mode. You remember how close she was to coming back with us last time."

"Yeah I remember, that was also nineteen years ago and she didn't have a daughter. Do you really think it would be cool to break up her family just to stroke your ego. You know that this has been a chip on your shoulder since she went home to Mike after those two weeks. Maybe it's part of why you act like such an asshole with all those other couples we have played with. You have fucked up all those playmates, do not fuck up my reunion with my best friend!"

"Wow cool down honey, like I've told you before it's not my fault that all those other men have been insecure wimps. It mustn't be easy to see and hear your wife having her bells rung the way I ring them. I wouldn't have to worry if any of them had even come close to making you scream the way I can sugar," he said softly.

"I don't think you understand the dynamics of this weekend Scott, it's going to be unlike any situation we have played in before. According to Jenny her daughter knows the reason we are coming to visit and it has taken her time to adjust to the idea of her mother being with someone other than her father."

"Damn, well that opens up a whole new can of worms doesn't it? Maybe we should try and talk Jenny into letting her daughter watch us. It might be good for her education and her upbringing."

"I'm not telling you this to encourage your asshole side. Get Jesse out of your head, and focus on what I'm going to tell you. You have to control what you say about Mike around her. You can't be the obnoxious prick that you want to be about him. She has a very tight bond with him and if you go on the attack about Mike it could fuck up the mood of the whole weekend. Jenny has already told me that if you can't keep yourself in check she will have no problem asking us to leave. Actually she put it as having no problem asking you to leave, I would still be welcome."

Scott thought about what Allie was saying and realized that his goal for the weekend might not be realistic. He knew that they were all planning on hooking up the following weekend in Las Vegas too so this weekend might be better suited laying groundwork. He could just let her have a taste of his monster and let her spend a week realizing how much she missed it. Then in Vegas he could put on the full court press using nostalgia to his advantage.

Jesse did concern him though, he hoped she wouldn't be around much after hearing Allie talk about her. He was not the type of man to hold his tongue on anything and not talking shit about wimpy Mike seemed impossible to him. He also felt that Allie wasn't bluffing about his chances wearing thin. He definitely didn't want to fuck up this weekend for anyone especially himself.

"I promise I will be on my best behavior. I will live by my mother's famous words when dealing with others, 'If you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all.' I know I'm being an ass when I bring up having Jesse watch but don't you think it would be hot as hell?" he said trying to appeal to his wife's slutty nature.

"Well when you mention it I can't help but think you're right. It would be over the top hot to have her watch us ravage her mom. I don't think Jenny is even slutty enough for that to happen so calm your jets on that one," she told him while smiling inside. He had no idea how raunchy this weekend was going to get.

"So promise me Scott whenever Jesse is around us no snide or demeaning comments about her father!" she insisted once again.

"Okay, okay already I absolutely promise to not put Mike down in front of his darling little daughter. I don't know why I shouldn't though if she knows about us and the life her parents used to lead. Maybe she should realize how much of a fucking wimp her father really is. You damn well know that she should have been my daughter anyway. If Jenny had only chosen to... "

"Jesus fucking Christ, Scott you need to get the fuck over yourself and what happened nineteen years ago. She is not your daughter, she is Mikes. Mike's seed made her and he raised her for her whole life. It seems like she must be a pretty mature young woman to accept what is going to take place this weekend. Jenny told me they sat her down at dinner and explained the whole thing to her. She said that Jesse took it all in stride, she told her dad that she loved him no matter what kind of life him and her mom chose for themselves. So let it the fuck go or I swear I will get up and ask for a seat change and when we deplane I will tell Jenny that I don't want you with us this weekend!" she hissed through her teeth as her eyes glared at him.

Scott knew it was time to back down because he felt the whole thing slipping away from him. "Okay I promise you then, I will not say anything bad about Mike in front of Jesse! Is that good enough for you?"

"Yes, thank you, this can be an amazing weekend and all I want is to make sure it is. I promise you that me and Jenny have come up with a surprise while we talked that is going to blow you away. That is if you can behave long enough to find out what it is." she told him hinting at Jesse's inclusion to the weekend.

So with an understanding seemingly reached between his wife and him Scott closed his eyes and pictured all the wild nasty things the weekend would bring. Too bad his imagination wasn't as vulgar as Allie's because she was doing the very same thing except her fantasies revolved around Jenny's daughter. She couldn't wait to see her with her mother and have her sweet little face buried between her legs. She dozed off to that thought and hoped her message got across to her husband.

"So honey do you have a clear sense of what direction you want this interview to go this weekend," Jenny asked Mike while driving. The two of them were on their way to the airport to drop him off and for her to pick up Scott and Allie.

"Huh?... I'm sorry babe, I was off in the distance. What did you ask me?"

"Jeez Mike can't you at least focus on me while you are still here? I mean where is your head, are you already thinking about that bitch on the other coast. I asked if you had any idea what to talk about in the interview this weekend."

"You know something Jen, I don't understand all the animosity towards Jasmine. I understand you thought she had a thing for me all those years ago but that is ancient history. Don't you think your jealousy is just a touch hypocritical considering that when you return from the airport you will be carrying two passengers. Two passengers that will definitely be doing to you and my daughter what you fear I would do with Jasmine."

"I'm sorry Mike, you're right it is all ancient history. I can't explain my jealousy and yes I know it seems hypocritical, but our game was always about you enjoying me being with others. I never wanted to imagine you with someone else and yes I know that is selfish too."

"Well I have never given you any reason to doubt me have I? I have never once pursued another woman in all the time we've been together. So give me the benefit of the doubt here, besides I'm sure Jasmine must have some hot young boy toy on the side living the California lifestyle. There's no way she would still want this middle aged high school teacher."

"Just because you may not measure up in the cock department Mike you shouldn't ever sell yourself short. You are hot in ways other men aren't and I bet that she does still carry some feelings for you. If not why would she be willing to come out of on screen retirement to do her interview herself?"

"Because I told her that's the only way I would do it. She was the only one in my corner back then. The only one who knew how much a bum deal the government pushed in my direction. She almost lost her job trying to take the opposite stance than all the rest of the media. They were all so ready to accept the misinformation about Sapphire. How it had launched in spite of my bumbling incompetent contributions to the team. If I had allowed her to continue to crusade for me she would have had no job. That's why I just told her back then to back off and let the chips fall where they would."

"That kind of proves my point Mike, I mean she was willing to give up her career to defend you. That doesn't sound like no silly crush but like you said it is the past. I'm sorry for being jealous honey it's not something I choose to be. I know that you have always been faithful even if I am a slut."

"Jen you aren't a slut you are just a highly sensual person. What we have had through the years has been plenty for me. I never felt the need to look at anyone else and it would take a lot for me to do so!"

Jenny smiled over at him and looked at the clock, Allie's flight would be landing any minute now. Just as she thought that she pulled up to the curb at JFK Airport and let Mike out. She parked for a second got out and gave him a big hug and a sloppy kiss.

"You keep yourself under wraps until you are ready to join us tonight on Skype you understand me husband!"

"Ummm don't worry about me, just keep that asshole in check this weekend. I'm hard thinking about you guys already but I'm so nervous about it that I feel nauseous."

"Trust me Mike, this weekend could play out amazingly for all of us. Don't you want to finally see Scott fuck me again? All those years ago it was the thought of him fucking me that always got you worked up the most. Well now we get to make new memories, beautiful memories of Scott fucking me and our daughter. Just picture her face cumming on his cock honey. Just picture my face between her thighs sucking the cream from her stretched out pussy!"

Mike moaned as he took his bags. He knew she was right from the cuckold perspective. This weekend had the potential to blow the Vegas tape out of the water. He would try and remain calm about the whole thing and enjoy it from 3000 miles away. That thought just occurred to him too, he would be across the continent and could do nothing to protect his family if Scott acted out. He knew that there wasn't anything he could except trust their judgment this weekend. Still, he wished he would be in his home while the reunion was happening.

As Mike walked through the doors into the check in area he glanced back one last time at Jenny. He felt an unexplained sadness wash over him and as he looked at her a tear ran down one cheek. He couldn't help think how beautiful she was but at the same time feel like things had started down an irreversible path for them. The game before had been dangerous between them but now it felt so different.

It was obvious to both of them they were different people now than they were nineteen years ago. At the core of each of them they still enjoyed their own kinky fetish but the way it was being played out was so different. There were times now that Mike questioned Jen's love for him and scariest of all he was questioning his love for her. It was only like a tiny little seed of doubt but he had to acknowledge its existence.

For only the second time since they met he had to wonder what life would be like without his goddess. Not because of fear of her leaving him but because he wondered about the depth of his love for her. True she had put him through the wringer this last two weeks and it was definitely more intense than ever before. In between his moments of enjoyment in the game though he had been feeling deep lows, much deeper than ever before.

123456...9