All Comments on 'Jen and Mike'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Put the readers of insest be put through the misery of reading this shit it's bad enough that xleglover pollutes the loving wives with this crap now you put it in insest get this shit put it where it belongs either on other site or in another catergory

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Pointless?

There is no incest here so why is it in the incest category. You don't indicate you're continuing so what is the point to this useless rehash of another story?

Hollywood always leaves a story at a crtical moment making you want to come back and see what happens. If you are planning on continuing something should have been in this story to make the reader want to continue. You failed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more to come

I am sorry I did not mention there will be more to come. Chapter 2 is pending with editors. By chapter 3 you will understand why this is an incest story. I have 13 written with only about half the story told. I hope you guys can be a little patient please.

Maedhros21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Intolerable

It is complete rubbish.

arsekoarsekoalmost 10 years ago
Nice intro to an intriquing story

Surprised at the vitriol by readers (lurkers) to your first chapter.

I like the way you've painted the background to the characters, making them believable and that they could be neighbour's of mine (anyone's) and then introducing the daughter in a nicely offhand way.

Incest is a tricky subject to make believable but you may be on the right track with this. Keep going and THANKS.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lame

Whats incest or taboo? This is lamest story on here

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I thought it was a well set up start.

Wife and hubby are talking about their past and start to wonder now that their girl is all grown if maybe they need to go to that special place again. I think it is normal. Empty nest, wife is still smoking hot. Why not? But there is the matter of explaining to daughter. Will she look down on them? Join them? Will Mike be eating two cum filled pussy's? Sucking cock? Cleaning cock? Young studs and older studs will love taking care of these two sexy women. Ignore the trolls.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

He doesn't need a whore as a woman and she doesn't need a pervert, they urgently need a therapist! But the same goes for your imagination!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous