Jen-Back to Work

Story Info
Continuation of Jen.
9.4k words
4.45
5.6k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As agreed, we both went into work in our own cars and I left after Jen to allow her time to get there before me and was back at her desk before I arrived, although she didn't smile when I said good morning to her. Having said that, there were three other receptionists there as well, including Cynthia so perhaps she didn't want to give anything away so off I went to my surgery to be greeted by a stern looking Ellie. "Do you know what you're doing today?" She asked me.

"Good morning Ellie. Did you have a nice weekend as well and yes I do know what I'm doing today, why do you ask?"

"You look too cheerful for a Monday morning, that's all," She said, "Just asking. Did you get up to anything interesting?"

If she noticed my blush she didn't let on or didn't notice, at least I hoped she hadn't noticed. "Nothing much, you?" I asked her back.

"Just went over to Jasmine's house and slept over, that's all," And she turned and left me alone. The first patient wasn't due for another twenty minutes so I read the paper and started on the crossword. I was struggling to get started when the first patient arrived, a little early giving me an excuse to not complete the puzzle and from then on the morning passed very quickly and lunchtime arrived. Ellie disappeared to have her lunch with one of her friends, leaving Jen and me, alone as the receptionists staggered their lunch times to keep the desk covered in case someone phoned, as did the dentists and nurses. Cynthia came into the staff room while I was eating a sandwich from the local supermarket and I was wondering how they always managed to remove all the taste from the food.

"Nice?" She asked me as she sat down close next to me.

"No, it's bloody awful, no taste whatsoever. Too much mayo and not enough filling. What are you having?" I asked her.

"Cottage cheese on a crispbread," She replied.

"I take back what I said about no taste," I told her.

"Why?"

"Because cottage cheese has no taste either, everyone knows that." I explained.

"A little salt and pepper brings out the taste nicely," She told me, "You should try it."

"No thanks, I'll stay with this crap," I said. "I'm sorry, I swore."

"Don't worry about it. It might be better if you made your own sandwiches, then you can choose what you put on them and what they taste like." She said, smiling as she said it. "Alternatively, you could let it warm up a little before you eat it, rather than straight from the fridge."

"I'd never thought of that," I said, feeling stupid. I truly hadn't thought about making a sandwich myself, I'd always bought them, even when I was at University. And the fact it was cold. Indeed, it was almost icy.

"Can I visit tonight?" She asked out of the blue.

"Tricky, Jen's there tonight," I replied, "But we weren't going to have sandwiches, anyway."

"When then?" She said and giggled and stood up to go. "I have to go back to the desk so, see you later."

"Yep, I'll call you later." I told her.

She looked at me, right in the eyes. "Promise?"

"I promise." I went back to my surgery and started back on the crossword again, with no more success than the morning effort. Ellie came back in as well and sat next to me. "Is there something you want Ellie?" I asked her, a little too sharply perhaps.

"Not particularly, unless you want to talk," She suggested.

"Try me, engage me with wit and repartee," I said to her, and she frowned.

"Not sure what that means," She replied.

"Chat away, but make it interesting or funny or tell me a story," I told her. I couldn't imagine Ellie knowing something about anything that would interest me.

"Did you read about the Alcubierre equations for a warp bubble?" She asked in a pretended innocence.

"The what?" I asked, thinking she was having me on! I was really into space, science fiction, especially Star Trek and space travel, surely not Ellie?

"Alcubierre equations. They were a development of Einstein's theory of general relativity. Theoretically it predicts the possibility of faster than light travel, it's called superluminal I think," She said, eyebrows raised, "And you thought I was a blond bimbo, didn't you? I think he is a Mexican mathematician or physicist. Something scientific anyway."

"No I didn't, and I didn't think you were into space either," I replied, "Wrong on both counts, wasn't I?" Thinking she'd just about summed up perfectly what I had previously thought about her with the addition of bad tempered and rude. Not to mention insolent.

"Yes," She said and left me in the surgery alone to bring in some instruments for the afternoon session. When she came she looked at me with her smug face, the one that said I've just surprised you haven't I? I had no patient for my first appointment slot so I went back upstairs to the staff room, leaving her to do whatever she did.

The afternoon passed quickly because the receptionists were keeping my patient list full now, having come to trust me. We all finished and it was time to go home.

"Doing anything tonight Dr Earle?" Ellie asked me.

"Not much Ellie, you?" I asked back.

"Jasmine's coming to visit for a sleepover, so lots of girlie talk," She replied, a bright smile across her face.

"You see her a lot, don't you? Is she your only friend?" I asked her, trying to strike up a conversation, but not too hard, I wanted to go home.

"Yeah, we're really like sisters," She told me. "I tell her everything and she tells me everything," She said happily.

"Including about me?" I asked her.

"Bits, not much," She said and left me. Talk about having your bubble burst. Anyway, I thought, I would be seeing Jen tonight and she could console me. Ellie was attractive but in a very little girl sort of way: the 'I hate boys' type. Never mind, she'll grow up. Probably. I jumped into my car after changing and drove home to find Jen in her car, outside the apartment block, waiting for me. I was a little surprised as she always drove slowly and she'd beaten me here. I waved to her as I went past and into the basement car park. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her get out of the car as I went down. The car was parked and I went to the front door and let Jen in. She kissed me on the lips in greeting, "I've been so looking forward to this. I think I've been wet all afternoon," She told me with an evil smile on her face. "You?"

"You bet, but not wet," I admitted and she laughed at that.

"Yet. Later," She said as we rode the lift to my floor. The flat felt warmer when I had company and Jen was good company. She pulled me inside and took my hand and pressed it to her breast, reached up with her other hand and pulled my head down for a long lingering French kiss, our tongues swirling in each other's mouths. "I needed that and right now I need you inside me," She said starting to unfasten the buttons on her blouse.

"That's my job," I told her as I pushed her hands away and unbuttoned them myself. I pushed her blouse over her shoulders and unzipped her skirt so it fell down and I could push the blouse off, to reveal and very skimpy white lace bra with a very small matching thong and white hold up stockings.

"Very virginal, don't you think?" She looked up at me, straight into my eyes. With one hand I unclipped her front fastening bra to reveal her lovely, hard nipple topped breasts while my other hand slipped inside her panties and found her nub, which I pressed on very hard making her gasp with pleasure and she was very wet and silky. Jen took me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom and stepped out of her panties and allowed her bra to fall to the floor. "Come on, let's do it," She said as she climbed into bed, letting her shoes fall to the floor.

"Very sexy," I told her sarcastically, not liking the 'let's do it' concept.

I stripped at the bedside and she watched me until I was naked when she reached over, took my very hard cock in her hand and pulled me into the bed alongside her. "Now, get on top and push it inside me, I really need this and I need it now," She said eagerly, so I did, right the way in and all the way in one movement, making her whimper. I was expecting a reaction but this was very different to what actually happened. We both started moving with one another, without a word being said until Jen came followed very closely by me and I pumped out loads of sperm into her. Jen's orgasm hadn't been a massive one but mine was. "It feels like you really needed that as well as me?" She asked me.

"I was ready and I'd been thinking about this all day, so yes I did," I told her as I lay, still on top of her, my still hard cock inside her.

"Again?" She asked.

"You are insatiable Jen," I told her, "But no, let's save it for later, shall we, O.K.?"

"O.K.," She said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Come on, let's have a drink," I suggested. Getting out of bed I went to the fridge in the kitchen and pulled out a beer and a bottle of the Pinot Grigio and poured us each a drink. Jen followed, still just wearing her stockings and looking very sexy in them and took the proffered glass of wine from me, sipping it delicately. I could see a stream of my semen and her juices running down her leg. "Isn't that uncomfortable?" I asked her, pointing to the stream.

"What?" She asked, then seeing where I was pointing looked aghast. "I thought I'd caught all that with the tissues. You really were fully loaded weren't you?" I laughed at that. I had been ready for the sex and the release, I don't know why, but I enjoyed it. She knelt down in front of me and I knew what was coming next. She took a sip of her wine and engulfed my cock in her mouth, the wine making it feel very cold and sensual. Her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked me, occasionally stopping to sip her wine and cool my cock down again.

I succumbed to the inevitable. "Jen, I'm coming," I warned her and she sucked my entire length into her mouth as I came, spurting several more ropes of sperm down her throat.

"You still had quite a bit left in the tank didn't you?" She said as I finished pumping. Jen had swallowed every last drop as I came. "It tastes better with the wine," She told me as she stood up, "I do like doing that for you," She said as she stood up and rested her head on my chest, her arms around my waist.

"I like you doing it for me, but right now I'm starving and when we've eaten I'll do the same for you," I told her. We ate some pasta with a simple cream, egg and bacon sauce with parmesan sprinkled over it. Jen had another glass of wine as she ate, me still naked and Jen in her white stockings.

"I spoke to Cynthia today," She started to say and I immediately wondered what she was going to say, or what Cynthia had told her. "She asked a lot of questions about you."

"Cynthia?" I asked, feigning ignorance of her.

"She really does fancy you," She told me.

"And?" I asked, "Was there anything more?"

"I think you'd have a good chance to bed her and me together," Jen suggested. "I'm not worried. For one thing she's older than me and she's not the hottest girl that I know, is she?"

"A bit frumpy," I replied. "In fact very frumpy. That's why you think she's older than you. Actually she's just over three years older than me. I think I told you that already."

"Really. Anyway, still, if you want to I won't stop you, not that I can but what I mean is I'm willing to share you, either separately or together at the same time, with Cynthia. We were very close to one another and I nearly reached over and kissed her." She told me.

"Why didn't you?" I asked. "And after what we've just done, why are you so willing to share me?"

"I know it sounds weird, but I've had a break up and the male company is nice, more than nice. You needed your consolation for being dumped by that girl I think you thought you were going to marry. But you're so much younger and you need a younger girl. I'll stay for as long as you need to find one. Someone like Ellie or even Cynthia. Until then we're each other's consolation. It can't go on forever and I realise that and I can't stop you going with anyone else."

"Including Cynthia?"

"Including Cynthia," She agreed. I poured us both another drink each as I wondered what game Jen was playing. It seemed so unreal, no jealousy and no rivalry. What was she really up to, I wondered to myself? Anyway, I thought, I'll just enjoy this.

"Ask her to go for a drink with you tomorrow. I'll be staying at a friend's house for a few days so you can have the run of the flat without me to inhibit you in any way," She told me.

She looked a little sad as she told me this. I lifted her up onto the table and pushed her legs apart, "What are you doing?" She asked, knowing full well what was about to happen to her. I didn't answer.

Her shaved pussy was inviting and glistening in anticipation as I leaned forward and pushed my tongue deep inside her. "God, that feels so good, keep going," She muttered. The taste of my sperm was still present, but she had been willing to swallow it so I couldn't complain.

I kept going, massaging her clit with my tongue, one finger inside her massaging her G spot. She started to buck as her orgasm approached and finally she came on my tongue, her vaginal muscles contracting so hard they even gripped my tongue and finger at the same time. "That was so good," She said, lying back across the table, her legs still spread. "Would you like me to do it for you again now?"

"Yes please," I replied, grinning and we changed places, me on the table and Jen between my legs, my cock in her mouth, gently pushing forwards and into her throat. She didn't gag at all as her head bobbed back and forth. I took some time as I had been drained twice now, but come I did. It was difficult not to because Jen was so good at it, humming, running her tongue along the most sensitive parts of my shaft, gently massaging my testicles and all the while sucking so hard I wondered if she was trying to turn my cock inside out.

It was ten o'clock now and Jen asked, "Ready for bed?" I nodded in reply, took her by the hand and pulled her to the bedroom. We both brushed our teeth but before I did I massaged Jen's breasts from behind while she was brushing. "It's difficult to concentrate while you're doing that you know Dr. Earle," She said, giggling.

"It would be even harder if I had my cock inside you," I told her and she simply nodded while I thought of when I did the same for Cynthia.

We both finished and climbed into bed together and cuddled, both too tired now for anything more tonight. "Goodnight Jen," I whispered in her ear.

"Good night Steve," She whispered back, without turning around, simply enjoying the comfort of her being in my arms. Morning came, we both showered and I shaved as well and we went into work, each in our own cars.

That day we hardly saw each other as we were both so busy, but enjoyed a few moments together at lunchtime. Jen's lunch break finished but I had no patient until half an hour later so I sat down to do the puzzles in the newspaper. I left to nip to the toilet and when I returned Cynthia was there, sat all alone, eating a sad looking sandwich. "Hi, Cynthia," I said to her as I went in

"Hi, Dr. Earle. Lunch break?" She asked me.

"No. Just no patient for half an hour. You on yours?" I asked her. She looked up at me sadly and there was the sad frumpy woman again. She forced a smile as she nodded.

"What's up Cynthia?" I asked her.

"Nothing," She said it sharply meaning there was, but I was going to have to tease it out of her. She looked up at me still, her apparently new gold rimmed glasses perched on the end of her upturned small, snub nose. I actually thought then, she looked cute.

"Are we still friends?" I asked her, still looking down at her on her seat.

"Friends? Just friends?" She asked me.

"What do want to be?"

"After Friday night?" She looked at me with daggers. "You just used me didn't you?" She didn't raise her voice, which was soft and smooth and all the more malevolent for it.

"It was you who came on to me. Who was it tried to seduce me with a cup of coffee?" I told her, trying to make her laugh.

"Did you think I was a pushover?" She asked me, with a querying look..

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You know full well what I'm talking about," She glowered at me.

"No Cynthia, I don't. I've not seen you since the weekend, that's all. And I wouldn't have seen you now if I hadn't had a patient cancel and you weren't a pushover but I think you knew full well what you wanted." I told her.

"So you're not avoiding me?"

"Not at all. Fancy a drink with me after work tonight?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously," I told her. She was a very cute young woman under the frumpiness and I quite fancied seeing more of her, despite the age difference although it was really only minor problem, if at all. There was also the prospect of her church friends as well which I thought was enticing.

"I thought you were trying to avoid me," She said, looking a little surprised.

"Not in the slightest, I just thought you didn't want everyone in the practice to know, that's all," I reassured her. I bent over and kissed her gently on the cheek and she raised a hand to touch where I'd kissed and looked up at me, quizzically.

"What about Jen?" She asked. I didn't answer right away instead slipping my hand inside her blouse and cupping a breast in its bra, which surprised me by being lace covered and very thin allowing me to feel a rapidly hardening nipple.

"Stop it. Someone might come in and catch us. What about Jen?" She asked.

"Jen and I are not an item. We enjoy each other's company. Nothing more," I assured her. "You do have a place in my affections, really you do. Everyone else is in their surgery working and the receptionists are at the desk so who would come in. We're on our own," I told her, without letting go of her breast. She pulled away. "That felt like a very sexy bra," I told her as my hand came away.

"I bought it on Saturday with some matching knickers," She told me shyly. "And I still have some wine left at my place," She said coyly.

"And I have a lot more at mine," I told her, taking my hand out now, having no breast to fondle, but hoping for a little more tonight. "New glasses?" I added.

"No, I've had them for quite a while, I keep them for best. Are you inviting me to your apartment?" She asked me, what I was asking suddenly dawning on her and sounding surprised.

"Yes, I am," I told her.

"Won't Jen be there?"

"No, she won't. She doesn't live with me all the time. She is visiting a friend and staying so we'll have the place all to ourselves," And just then Ellie came for me, it seemed a patient had arrived. "See you later. Fancy a drink first, in the pub?" I said as I left.

"Hot date with Cynthia?" Ellie asked me, giggling. Obviously she had heard me.

"Just a drink together, that's all Ellie," I told her firmly. "Are you seeing Jasmine again tonight?" I asked her, hoping to take the conversation away from Cynthia.

"I am," She said, "and we're talking about men with older women," She said and left me to follow her down the stairs to our surgery. I followed and finished the afternoon session and I stayed until everyone else had left, except Cynthia. She came into my surgery, looking very coy.

"I'm sorry about lunchtime, I was feeling a little rejected," She said in a very small voice.

"No problem Cynthia, no offence taken," I reassured her. "Would you like a takeaway for dinner?"

"I've never had a takeaway meal. My parents never did anything like that. My mother always cooked our food and I still cook all my own meals," She said quizzically. "What do you want to do?"

"I fancy an Indian, but it's quite spicy. Are you up for that?" I asked her and she looked completely lost and unsure. "Look, just think about it. Here's my address and I'll meet you there and then we'll decide. O.K.?"