Jen-Back to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either of us, or both," Cynthia suggested.

"What if I get pregnant?" Emma asked again.

"You can't if you swallow it all," Cynthia assured her. I was left out of this conversation as Cynthia tried to charm her friend into having sex with her, me or the both of us. I wasn't going to argue with either of them. "Have you ever had a real kiss?" Cynthia asked without a reply from Emma, who hung her head as if ashamed to say no and then simply shook her head. As a result Cynthia reached round Emma, pulled her in and kissed her full on the lips. Then she prised her lips apart and pushed her tongue deeply into Emma's mouth and slowly, Emma's hand came up and embraced Cynthia as the kiss kept going. Cynthia, for her part, lifted her hand and cupped Emma's right breast gently and pinched her nipple, making her gasp. "Kiss Steve now Emma," She told Emma, "Try it, you'll like it."

Cynthia stood up and then sat on my lap as Emma, hesitantly allowed our lips to touch and my tongue to push deeply into her mouth to explore. I too, cupped a breast while Cynthia slid her hand up the inside of Emma's thigh, which she parted to let her in and then touched her vagina and Emma gasped into my mouth, the feeling of pleasure making her gasp out loud for the first time she had ever had any sexual contact. It took a mere couple of minutes and Emma was bucking on Cynthia's finger gasping, pleading with Cynthia not to stop, until she had her very first orgasm, not with a man, but with her friend, a woman and she was clutching at me as if her life depended on it. My cock was rock hard watching all this play out. I had never imagined I would be involved with a threesome, ever and I was wondering what delights I was going to see next. It wasn't long to wait.

"Get between Steve's legs Emma," She told her friend "And put his cock into your mouth but don't let your teeth touch it."

She knelt down in front of me, tentatively touching my cock with her hand and about to put it in her mouth and broke off. "I can't do this. It's so wrong," She said and started sobbing. Emma stood up and went back into the bedroom, Cynthia and I both just watching her. She emerged a few minutes later, fully clothed now turning to look at us before she left. "You're a scarlet woman, a Jezebel Cynthia. A whore.' and she left my apartment without saying another word. I looked at Cynthia and she looked at me.

"I think that's the end of a long friendship," She whispered sounding very sad.

"Never mind. At least I don't have to share you now," I assured her.

"Really. You mean that?" She asked me as she lay in my lap.

"Of course I mean it. Fancy going out for dinner?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Yes, but where?"

"Don't ask, just come with me and get dressed and we'll go out." Back in the bedroom we both dressed again until we were respectable. I was surprised about the clothes she put on. They looked younger and sexier than I was used to seeing her wear. She saw me looking.

"I went shopping last weekend, on the Saturday. Do you like it?" She asked.

I simply nodded, she looked lovely, grown up and elegant now, wearing a front buttoned dress, pale blue and white high heel, matching the stockings she was wearing, and so we left with me taking Cynthia's hand.

"By the way, you do like Italian food don't you?"

"I've had a pizza at Uni, nothing more than that," She told me. We were nearing the restaurant now.

"Pizza is just a glorified cheese on toast, with leftovers sprinkled on top, nothing more. I hope you'll try something a little more exciting than that, please," I was almost begging. I loved Italian food, but not pizza.

"You order for me then, I'll try anything now," She said happily, smiling to no-one in particular, just happy. It felt great. We arrived and I held the door for her to go in first and the head waiter came straight over.

"Un tavolo per due?" He asked me.

"Si, grazie," I answered.

"Prego," He answered me.

"You speak Italian, you didn't tell me that." She sounded surprised.

"I love Italian food and tried to pick some up. It helps when I go to an Italian restaurant. I think they look after you better," I told her, revealing my inner motives for speaking a little of another language. He led us over to a table in the corner and took our coats after seating us. "Your waitress will be Sarah and she will be over in a minute to take your drinks order," He told us in a deep Italian accent and then left us alone with a couple of menus.

"What do you fancy?" I asked Emma.

"You choose Steve, I haven't a clue what it all is on here," She said, "Although it looks rather like dog Latin to me."

"I wouldn't know. Are you O.K. with meat or fish?" I asked her.

"I'm not a great lover of fish," She admitted, "But any meat is fine."

The waitress came over and asked us if we wanted a drink and so I ordered a bottle of Barolo and a carafe of iced water. The waitress wasn't Italian so I ordered in English. I had my favourite, Veal with Marsala and I ordered the pork, Maiale, for Cynthia. Just after the food arrived and we had started eating her phone went off, it was Emma. Cynthia listened intently while Emma spoke and then simply said, "You must do what you think is right, but don't expect me to agree with you," Was all I heard.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"It was Emma telling me how deplorable she thought my behaviour was and she'll never be my friend again. Ever!" Cynthia hesitated a moment and then continued, "Or yours either apparently."

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"Don't be. She'll get over it and she's tasted the forbidden fruit now. I reckon she'll be back for more. Just like I was."

Both of us chatted freely until we finished eating and I paid the bill and we left the restaurant.

We strolled back slowly, enjoying each other's company and still hand in hand, chatting away merrily.

"Am I really staying the night?" She asked me as we neared my apartment block.

"You bet," I told her. I was enjoying her company and couldn't wait to get her in bed with me. Inwardly, I felt surprised how much I wanted her to stay. We arrived back at my apartment and went into the lounge. "More wine?" I asked her.

"No, let's just go to bed." She replied. "I tell you what though. Stay here while I get ready for bed."

I looked at her quizzically and then nodded. "O.K."

Ten minutes later she shouted through the door, "O.K., you can come in now."

I couldn't believe what I saw, lay on the bed. She was wearing a sheer night dress, all in white matching her stockings and she was wearing makeup. Slightly heavy but very attractive. In short, Cynthia looked sexy. I'd seen her look nice. I'd seen her look attractive but never sexy before. "Do you like it?" She asked me in her unsure little voice.

"You look very sexy Cynthia. Good enough to eat and once I've brushed my teeth that's just what I'm going to do to you. Eat you up." I went into the en-suite, and dropped my clothes to the floor and brushed my teeth as quickly as I could. Going back into the bedroom I turned out the light and dropped into bed beside her. I started on her breasts.

She pressed on the back of my head to move me further down as I felt her legs spreading, towards her waiting clitoris. I didn't resist.

As I went closer she pushed harder, seemingly eager for me to start. "Are you feeling desperate," I asked, just before my tongue found her clitoris.

"Yes," She gasped as my tongue went to work on her.

I didn't speak again until she came. Cynthia was more than enthusiastic and she didn't take long, suddenly stiffening, arching her back and letting out a loud moan and then relaxed but without letting go of my head, obviously hoping, intending that I carry on. By now my tongue was aching so I pulled away to a disgruntled groan with her hand still on the back of my head. "Do you want me to suck you now?"

"Cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel really, really horny." She lay down on top of me and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking for all she was worth, dropping down and taking my whole length inside her then easing off. She was really becoming very good at this. I was feeling about to cum and she sensed it and pulled off and turm=ned to look at me. "Do you want me to swallow?"

"Yes, that makes me feel horny." With that she engulfed my cock once again and started sucking, humming and moving up and down its length. It didn't take long and I came, stream after stream of my sperm, shooting down her throat. She stayed down on me despite gagging a little, but she swallowed it all.

"Kiss me, now!" She said.

I wasn't too keen with all my sperm in there, but I gave in and we French kissed. The taste was appalling and she went up in my estimation for putting up with that. At least I knew she couldn't get pregnant. She broke off and looked me in the eyes.

"I need to make a confession."

"Go on," I said, fearing the worst. She was going to dump me, even after all we'd done just now.

" I have a date tomorrow, Sunday."

"Pardon?" I was shocked. "With whom?"

"My Minister. They're very nice and asked me to come round after church and share Sunday lunch," She blurted out in a kind of confessional sort of way. I felt crushed and deflated. "You're jealous?"

"You bet I am," I replied and started to get out of bed.

The minister's name is Joe," She told me.

"So what," I didn't care. She was in the bed and I was stood looking down and I wasn't happy.

"Josephine Bains-Wilson is her full name, the Reverend Josephine Bains-Wilson, she's very pretty," Cynthia confessed.

"You found her attractive?" Cynthia simply nodded. "And do you feel this attraction is reciprocated?" Again, a simple nod.

"You know, you do the same don't you?" She said and I must have looked unsure.

"Jen," she said. "You have a relationship with Jen, but you don't expect me to be jealous, do you?"

"Does this mean I'm losing you?"

"Only for a Sunday afternoon, maybe a little longer."

"Did you ask her or did she ask you?"

"She asked me. We both have a degree in Theology. It's an interest we share and we became friends."

"Just friends?" I asked.

"Maybe a little more. Last Sunday we kissed each other, passionately," She told me. "Have I upset you?"

"Yes and no I guess. Does she know about me?" I asked.

"No."