Jen-Ellie moves in, for good

Story Info
Steve and Ellie are together, properly.
12.3k words
4.23
4.5k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning came and I woke to the usual sunlight shining through my bedroom window having not closed the curtains the night before. Inwardly I cursed myself for that lapse and groaned because I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep and so I might as well get up, have my shower and then moan about having nothing to do all day and with no-one to share it with me. After ten or so minutes I roused myself and went for my constitutional morning shower. Once finished I decided to 'slum it' for the day and not bother getting dressed. Some study later as I had time on my hands, lots of time on my hands. I washed in the shower but didn't shave and just put on my bathrobe, intending to leave it at that for the day.

By the time I'd finished, my automatic coffee maker had made my morning brew and I sat in the kitchen looking out over Manchester sipping the hot and sour liquid. I realised I needed a paper so, reluctantly I went back into my bedroom and dressed. It was a cool autumn morning, so I wore my usual jeans, a shirt and a sweater. The newsagent wasn't far and I was there and back in just a few minutes. The girl in the shop was friendly, flirty even but I didn't play along today, just paid and went back to my flat and in a state of extreme lethargy I flopped onto the kitchen chair, refreshed my coffee and settled down to read the news.

This afternoon there would be a football match on television and I decided to watch that later, meanwhile I felt hungry and got up to make myself the customary bacon butty, but tonight I decided on a takeaway, probably an Indian and a few beers. Definitely, a 'be on your own' day. The whole apartment felt cold and empty now I was on my own and I wanted either Jen or Ellie. Even Paula would have done, but I decided I wanted Ellie most of all and that surprised me after only two dates, but the Friday together had been a revelation. Jen had been right, and it was probably time to move on for both of us. Me with Ellie, and Jen with her friend or friends.

The bacon butty long finished and the paper read I switched on the television to watch the afternoon sport. And promptly fell asleep in my armchair. I didn't think I'd been asleep long though when I was woken by the door buzzer going off. Well, by now I was now desperate for some company and I leaped up and pressed the intercom button to see who it was. The picture was fuzzy as it had started raining and I couldn't really make out who it was. "Hi, can I help you?" It was a woman, dressed in a raincoat with a brolly sheltering her head with what looked like a raincoat buttoned up to her throat.

"Hi, can I come up to your apartment?" She asked me

"If you tell me who you are? I can't see you properly," I told her.

"I'm sorry. Its Angela, Ellie's mum," She announced. I was surprised to say the least wondering what she could want.

"Come on up, it's the eighth floor, flat 2," I told her, still wondering what she could want. Scare me off Ellie? See what kind of guy I was? Well, I'd soon find out. A few moments later there was a tentative knock on my door. I'd gone to the door to greet her and opened it straight away.

"Er, are you on your own?" She asked me, sounding nervous. "It's just that Ellie told me you shared your apartment with another lady."

"Yes, I do. Come on in first. You must be soaking wet. Can I take your coat for you? And your bag? What can I help you with?" I asked in a rush assuming it was something urgent. I moved behind her and gently closed the door. She was nervous and kept looking around.

"Can I come in properly please? And are you on your own?" She asked me, sounding very formal and polite.

"Yes, of course Mrs. Warren, go on through, and yes, I've been on my own, all day," I told her. "So far anyway."

"Please, call me Angela," She said as she went through, looking back over her shoulder as she went through into the lounge. "Very nice. You can see it's had a woman's touch Steve. Can I leave my bag here?" She asked, leaving it on the floor without waiting for me to answer.

"Yes, I like it, it is my home," I answered, "So is there anything I can help you with?" I persisted wondering what had brought her here having only met her the one time. "Are you not intending to stay?" Meaning she hadn't taken her coat off yet.

"Pardon? Oh sorry, yes. In a minute," She answered me. "May I sit down Stephen please?"

"Yes, of course, make yourself comfortable," I replied.

"My God. I thought this was going to be easy but now the moment arrives I find it is incredibly difficult."

"You don't have to explain anything," I hesitated, "Angela."

"I think I do Stephen, really I do," She persisted.

"Are you sure I can't take your coat, you must be wet through and cold after that rain, despite the coat," I asked her again.

"You have no idea Stephen," She hesitated before going on again. "When you came to our house on Monday."

"Yes, you were very welcoming," I replied.

"Understandable really. Ellie absolutely adores you and Ellie is very much like me. Do you understand?" She began her explanation.

"Yes," I said, not sure where this conversation was going. "Ellie and you are very alike; you almost look like sisters."

"It has been said before and I am flattered, especially as you seem to like Ellie so much," She began again. "Can I explain?"

"Feel free, we've got all day," I told her as she sat there nervously still.

She smiled at me. "You have to understand this is very difficult for me to say. I've never done anything like this before."

"You've not said anything yet. Tell me. Believe me I'm difficult to shock," I said, hopefully reassuringly.

"It's Charles, my husband, Ellie's father." She started and then hesitated for a moment. "He's gay."

"Pardon? Are you sure?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yes, I am, quite sure. He confessed to me a few years back and from that time our marriage has been a complete sham."

"Don't you mean bisexual. You have three children. You must have," It was my turn to hesitate, "Well at least three times."

"I know, but that was it. All over. Every weekend he goes off with his boyfriends. That's where he is now in the gay village, drinking with them. He won't be home tonight. Not until Sunday evening."

"I'm not sure you should be telling me this. It's really none of my business, is it?" I asked, in total surprise.

"No, it isn't. But I want to make it your business. I haven't had sex with a man for over ten years Stephen. As I said, Ellie adores you, and so do I now. After meeting you on Monday." With that she stood up and turned her back on me, unbuttoned her coat and allowed it to fall to the floor and then turned around to face me and shocked me. She was wearing stockings and suspenders with high heel shoes, all in black and a baby doll black see through nightdress with no bra underneath revealing a very nice small and pert pair of breasts, a little saggy, but nice none the less. Nothing else other than a gold necklace, a gold bracelet and gold earrings. "As I said, Ellie adores you and as you said, Ellie is like me. I adore you too."

"I assume Ellie doesn't know anything about this, does she?" I asked her, unsure of what to do or say next. I thought should I, or shouldn't I? I asked myself. I could feel my cock swelling uncomfortably in my jeans and producing a substantial bulge that Angela could surely see.

"No, Ellie knows nothing about this or where I am. She will never know as long as," She tailed off.

"As long as?" I asked.

"As long as something happens tonight," She purred.

"Like what?" I asked in turn.

"For God's sake, please don't make me spell it out," She groaned.

"You said you hadn't had sex with a man for over ten years." She nodded as I said that," So have you had sex with a woman, or women?" I was wondering if Jen would be interested in this. Of course, she would I thought to myself.

"No, I haven't. I don't do women, only men. Men like you," She said in a matter of fact sort of way. "I'm just a normal sex starved women in her forties." Now she smiled coyly and walked up to me and started unbuttoning my shirt, pulling it apart, revealing my chest. "I love a hairy chest on a man."

"Good, because I hate them on my women."

"Then we're both happy," She said as she realised I was giving in. Angela was undoubtedly attractive despite her age and she did look much younger than her forty odd years but was really too old for me but the implied threat to tell Ellie was too much, but how many times was I going to have to fulfil her fantasy to keep her from telling her. She started on my trousers, releasing my belt and then unbuttoning my flies to drop my jeans and boxers straight to the floor. My erection burst out. "I can see you want me. Now where do we go? In here or the bedroom?"

I pulled her to me, held her tight and kissed her on her lips then when there was no resistance pushed my tongue deep into her mouth, exploring all over and in a moment she pushed her tongue just as deeply into my mouth and I was strangely aroused. I wanted my cock inside this woman, and I wanted it there now. Taking a breast in my hand and cupping it gently I squeezed a nipple making her gasp, "Yes, yes, yes. Please. Now." Angela took hold of my cock and started stroking it and then pulled her small pair of panties to one side, pushed me onto the sofa and straddled me, impaling herself immediately on my cock, sinking on to it so it was in as deeply as she could force it. "You have no idea how much I've wanted this all week. Imagining it inside me. Now let's do this." She started moving up and down. I had nothing to do except enjoy the feeling of this frustrated woman work out her frustrations on my cock, she came very quickly. "Keep going, please," She gasped in my ear and started kissing me again once she started moving up and down again. My balls were filling and beginning to churn as my orgasm approached.

"Oh my God, I'm coming," I let out as she started to come again and we both climaxed together with me pumping rope after rope deep inside her vagina. She pressed down hard, trying to cram as much of me in her as she could, squirming as she pressed. I began to feel my sperm trickling out of her onto my lap as we just stayed locked together in each other's arms.

"Wow," She whispered in my ear. "When can we do that again?" I pushed her off me onto the sofa and took hold of the edge of her panties and pulled them off her. Pushing her legs apart I could see there was a small stream of my semen dripping out of her hairy pussy. I bent in and started licking her clitoris, making her gasp. "No-one's ever done that for me before," She said as she started squirming again as my tongue worked its magic on her, quickly bringing her to another orgasm. Slowly, she came down from her high. "Thank you. Didn't it bother you with your juices trickling out of me?"

"No more than your juices will bother you when you suck my cock and let me come in your mouth." I told her.

She looked a little surprised. "I've never done that before, what do I do?"

"Kneel between my legs, take in into your mouth and suck on it. Humming as well helps but no teeth. It's going to go deep down into your throat and you'll probably gag on it. But try, for me," I told her and to her credit she slid off the sofa and manoeuvred herself between my legs and held my cock in her hand.

"Now?" She asked.

"As good a time as any?" I answered her. Tentatively she lowered her mouth onto my cock and pressed down so it went a little way into her mouth and sucked gently on it. "Put your hands behind your back," I told her and once she'd done it I pressed down on the back of her head so my cock went deep, past her mouth and into her throat. She gagged a little but carried on gamely anyway as I did, enjoying every moment and not once did her teeth touch me. I came and shot just two ropes of my seed down her throat and she gagged again, pulling off me. "Swallow it," I ordered her. She did, but didn't look too happy with it.

"That was awful," She said.

"It's up to you but you do get used to the taste," I told her.

"You mean we'll be doing that again?" She asked me.

"If you want to," I hinted that there could be more secret meetings, as long as she was prepared to keep it all secret. "One other thing."

"Yes, what's that?" She asked me, suddenly enthusiastic.

"You need to lose the hair from between your legs. Either shave or wax but it's not nice for me, so no hair below your neck, please," I asked her.

"Would you like to shave me now?" She asked, again enthusiastically.

"O.K. Come on," I said taking her hand and pulling her to the bathroom where I kept my electric razor. Sitting her on the toilet seat I used the hair trimmer to remove the gross thatch, leaving some short stubble and then removed the rest of her clothes

"What are we doing now?" She asked, stood there stark naked. In answer I pushed her into the shower and turned the water on and she jumped as it ran cold for a moment or two. Then it warmed up and she turned round under the stream, it savouring the feel of the warm water. After waiting a few moments I joined her, shampooed her hair and rinsed it off and then soaped her body all over, paying particular attention to between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me as I finished soaping her and I broke off and sat her on the toilet seat again, soaking wet still. I took a handful of shaving foam and spread it over her pubic hair and then carefully shaved all her hair off until it was completely smooth. Angela ran her hand over herself, "That feels incredibly sexy." Then I pulled her back into the shower and rinsed her off then pulled her out and dried her.

"Would you like to use the hair dryer?" I asked her. Her shoulder length auburn hair was plastered to her head and I thought she might want to neaten up.

"No, I'll let it dry naturally." She looked sexy, simply stood there, "What is it?"

I admitted it to her, "You look very sexy."

"Do you think so Stephen, really? You don't look so bad yourself."

"I do, and don't call me Stephen. Call me Steve please," I asked her.

"O.K." She hesitated a moment, "Steve. What shall we do now?"

"Good question. Shall we have something to eat and a drink while I recover?" I suggested although my cock was beginning to harden again.

"You know, I've had more orgasms tonight than in all my years of marriage," She told me, "And I enjoyed every one. Are we going to do it again?"

"Once we've had something to eat and drink," I told her. I remembered she'd brought a bag with her. "What was in the overnight case?" I asked her.

"Some clothes. Sexy ones. At least I hope you think so," She admitted.

"You've really planned this haven't you?" I asked remembering Ellie and suddenly feeling very guilty. Having said that, we had only had two dates and she didn't belong to me, nor I to her, not yet. But this was her mother though.

"Sort of, although I nearly turned back when I got to your apartment block," She confessed.

"It can't have been easy," I agreed with her, "But now I'm glad you did."

"Really?"

"Really!" I confessed. "What would you like to eat? I have some pasta sauce in the freezer and a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge."

"What's Pinot Grigio?" She asked me. "And does the pasta sauce have garlic in it?"

"Pinot Grigio is white wine from Italy and yes there is garlic in the pasta sauce.. Why?" I asked her.

"I'll try the wine but I don't like garlic," She confessed. I saw where Ellie got it from now.

"You do like it, you just don't realise yet, that's all. What kind of pasta do you like?" I asked her. "You know what, I'll just do Tagliatelle. Save you the trouble of deciding."

I took the sauce out of the freezer and put it in the microwave to defrost and warm through and then put some nearly boiling water in a pan from the kitchen geyser and placed the pasta in it. It took very little time but while everything was cooking I grated some fresh Pecorino cheese to season the food.

"What's the cheese, I assume its cheese?" She asked me.

"It's Pecorino, I prefer it to Parmesan," I answered as I pulled the wine out of the fridge and poured each of us a glass of the ice cold wine and handed one to Angela.

"What if I don't like it?" She asked me.

"Just try it. I believe it takes the taste of sperm away very quickly and satisfyingly." She slapped my arm as she tasted it.

"That's really nice."

"I'm glad you liked it, it's got garlic in it," I joked. She looked at it, a horrified look on her face. "Just kidding." The pasta was ready and the sauce was warmed through and I plated it all up and sprinkled the cheese on top. "Now, try it. It can't taste any worse than my semen and you managed that didn't you?"

Very tentatively she took a forkful and put it in her mouth. "I can't taste any garlic," She admitted.

"If you did, there would have been too much in there. It's just a flavouring, that's all. Enjoy," I told her as I sat down at the kitchen table and beckoned her to join me. We were both still completely naked.

"I must admit it is nice. What have I been missing all these years?" She looked plaintively at me with a sultry pouty face. Then smiled.

"Garlic?" I asked. "Nothing more."

"Finish it please," She told me as I continued to eat, "I want your cock inside me now I'm looking like a porn star. "Angela the auburn milf." Her plate of food, now empty was pushed aside and she stood up and sat on my knee, straddling my cock. "Can I stay the night?" I was wondering how she knew what a milf was and that perhaps she wasn't as innocent as she implied.

Just then the phone rang and I answered to discover it was Ellie. She wanted to know how I was and what I was doing. Obviously, I couldn't tell her the truth, so I said I was just watching the television and that her call had woken me up as I'd fallen asleep. That's what I told her because then I wouldn't have to say what I had been watching. She told me she'd been doing the same with Jasmine but watching a Rom Com and they hadn't fallen asleep, the call didn't last long and Angela thought it very funny and found it hard to stop giggling as she played with my cock. We said our goodbyes and I put the phone down. "That was your daughter on the phone talking to her boyfriend. Me. This is madness." I told her angrily.

"Sorry," She sobbed. Then floods of tears started. "Don't send me away," She pleaded.

I stood up and walked away from her, wondering about my feelings for Ellie and whether I could live with just one woman and that Angela herself called a milf would keep me happy. I decided to leave the decision until the next week and just enjoy this moment. Maybe this time with Ellie's mother would help me decide.

"You don't have to go, not right now anyway," I told her and she looked relieved as she sat at the table. She did at least look pretty hot completely naked and I wondered what my next move should be. My cock was hardening again and I felt like using it on someone, Angela being the obvious candidate. "Are you still feeling horny/"

"Do ducks swim?" She replied and looked up at me, her eyes red from sobbing.

"This can't go on you know?" I told her. "So, let's make the most of the short time we have shall we?" That brightened her up immensely. "But it really can't go on, can it?"

"No, not really. Do you love Ellie?" She asked me, looking very serious.

"Why?"

"I just wondered if it ended between you," She continued.

"It could never work and you know Ellie wouldn't accept me," I told her. The age gap is far too wide I thought and this was just for a bit of naughty fun between two consenting adults and nothing more.

"I know, I know. We can still have some fun, even if it is just for tonight?" She asked, hinting at staying the night still.

I reached over to her and took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet, then lifted her onto the table, spread her legs and sat down between them. She looked down at me, knowing full well what I was going to do and had the look of anticipation on her face. I now spread her labia apart and slowly, ever so slowly slid a finger deep inside her very wet and warm vagina, making her gasp and then lean back, simply enjoying the experience. Leaning forward I tentatively licked her swollen clitoris as I massaged her g-spot with the finger. Her head tipped back and she lay back onto her elbows, bucking on my finger and tongue as he soared towards another orgasm. She came and squirted some of her juices into my face. Immediately she was apologetic, assuring me she didn't do it on purpose. "I know, I reassured her. Some women do it in excitement and I'll assume that's why you did it. You seemed very excited," I explained to her.