Jen-Ellie moves in, for good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never heard of it before," She told me.

"You've never been licked to an orgasm before. You've never had a shaved mound before. You've never had a proper orgasm before? Why are you surprised? For a wife and mother, you are very naïve." I finished my explanation. I stood up in front of her, and very gently pushed my now very hard cock deep inside her, making her gasp again, more so when I started moving it in and out. "Do you like that?" I asked and received a moan and a nod in reply. I kept on going and as she started to reach another climax as I started to reach mine and once again, we both came together. There was more sperm in me than I thought and it gushed inside her as she rocked, squirmed and gasped to her orgasm.

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me and pulling me towards her and kissed me deeply and passionately on my lips, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. "I thought you were going to make me suck your penis again. Thank you for not making me do that."

"It's called a cock, not a penis and what makes you think I'm not going to make you suck it and swallow again?" I asked her. "I like doing that, just like you like me licking you."

"But not right now?" She asked, hopefully.

"Not right now. I need to recover a few minutes first." And she relaxed and looked at me, hoping I wouldn't ask her to do it for me. "But I will ask you to do it for me, and you will do it, won't you?"

She nodded in reply. "Only if you let me stay." It was my turn to nod. Now I thought about a little experiment and turned the television on and slipped a disk into the player. It was a girl on girl set of scenes and Angela started watching with interest. She was sitting in a pool of my sperm and so I suggested she sit on the chair as I wiped the puddle up and dried the area. "What are those women doing?" She asked.

"What Queen Victoria said Ladies didn't do, they're having sex with each other." I told her. "Making you feel horny?"

Angela didn't answer immediately and was obviously thinking what she should say, she thought or whether she told me what she really thought. I slipped my fingers between her legs and she was very wet, and it wasn't my sperm. Far too slippery. "That does," She told me as she closed her eyes and topped her head back.

"Yeah maybe, but you were already wet weren't you, watching this? It's turning you on, isn't it? It's making you feel horny, isn't it?" She squirmed on my fingers and started humping them.

"Yes," She whispered as she finally erupted into her orgasm and nearly breaking my fingers inside her as she crossed her legs. "That would have been better if it hadn't been your fingers."

"You want my cock in you now then?" I asked her as she relaxed in the chair.

"Right now, would be good," She said as she reached down and took hold of it and pulled it to her opening. "Now, And I did mean now."

So, I slipped it inside her, making her gasp out loud. "Are you never satisfied?" I asked her in mid movement but keeping my cock inside her.

She stopped too, "To tell you the truth, I haven't enjoyed sex so much in my life before today. You really know what you're doing. Don't you realise?"

"No, not really. I enjoy it as well you know," I told her.

"I can tell, now get going again." She turned coy then. "As you said you enjoy it, does that mean I can stay the night and we can carry on then?"

"Yes, just this once and you must never tell Ellie what's happened today, promise me," I said to her as I started moving slowly in and out again.

"Keep doing that and I promise I'll never tell a soul," She held me tight, her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of being full. "Have you done this with Ellie?"

"Just keep thinking about those two women on the film, imagine one of them licking you as my cock slides in and out, the other one kissing you deeply, and no, Ellie and I have not had sex with each other" I tried to get her more and more excited and she came. Hard, holding her breath, her eyes screwed up tight, arching her back.

"Wow, that was good," She said when she's calmed down.

"Was that me or the women?" I asked her as I felt my balls churning and I pushed suddenly deeper into her as I came as well. Not much left in the tank now but she felt it gush into her.

"Nice. Out of ammo now?" She asked me.

"I'm afraid so," I admitted. It had been a few times and I'd lost count but had enjoyed it all in the end. The phone rang again, "Christ," I said, "Who the hell is that at this time?" I looked at the clock and it was eleven thirty and dark outside. I picked up the phone and it was Ellie again. "It's Ellie," I whispered to Angela. Right away she pulled me harder into her so my cock was balls deep.

"Steve, can you come and pick me up?"

"Why what's the matter?" I asked her.

I'm at Jasmine's and I want to come home. Will you please come and pick me up and take me home?" She was almost begging.

"Yes, give me the address and I'll come right now," I told her, making Angela giggle. I took down the address and slipped out of her Mum and put the phone down. "Right, get dressed, you're going home." I told her. I went into my bedroom and dressed to go out. When I went back into the lounge Angela was wearing her raincoat again and ready to go. "Keys?" I asked her and she showed them to me jingling them in her hand and so we left. In the lift down to the basement she kissed me passionately.

"Now tell me you don't want to do this again?" She said, pouting at me.

"Not now Angela, let's just get going." I opened the door and beckoned for her to get in and she slipped into the passenger seat. "I'll quickly drop you off then go for Ellie. O.K.?"

"Alright," She replied. I noticed her coat had ridden up and she was showing a lot of leg and not bothering to cover it up.

"Like the view?" She asked me.

"The answer is still no," I told her. The drive to her house was about ten minutes as I was driving very fast. Ellie had sounded frantic but at least she was safe in Jasmine's house I thought to myself. We arrived at Angela and Ellie's house and I ran round to open the door for her. She handed me her bag then tried to climb out. "It's not easy, is it?" I asked her as I helped her, being treated at the same time to a view between her legs as she scrambled out.

"I saw you looking, is it still no?"

"Maybe," I told her, then slammed the door shut and jumped in my side to collect Ellie. It didn't take long and I arrived within twenty minutes and ran to the door and knocked. A girl opened it. "You?" I said.

"Yes, it's me," She replied. "I assume you want Ellie?"

"Yes, is she still here?" It was the girl from Paula's party, the one with the pink hair.

"Ellie," I shouted.

"She's here, don't worry," Jasmine told me as Ellie appeared. She looked a little dishevelled. "She's very loyal to you. I don't know why, you're nothing special."

"That's not what you said last time we met," I said to her, not nicely, but not nastily either. "I seem to remember you wanted seconds then. Now Ellie's here you want to appear unconcerned. Why? Don't answer, I'm sure Ellie will tell me."

"Oh, she will. You have a lot of explaining to do," She sneered, "Stephen."

Ellie came out with her overnight bag and stomped off towards my car and stood waiting. "Steve, come on please?" She asked me. I opened the car by the remote and Ellie slipped in the passenger seat. "Don't take me back to my house, take me to your place please," She asked. Almost sounding as if she was begging.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, wondering if she knew already about me and her Mum or me and Jasmine.

"Just drive Steve and I'll explain when we get to your flat," She told me. Sitting there very grumpily. "I promise." Wanting to hear the story I wanted to race back but she was safe with me, so I didn't take a chance on being caught speeding.

"I'm not disappointed. I was glad you phoned me to come and get you," I told her, truthfully. I missed you today.

"Really," She smiled at me. "I thought you'd be mad me asking you to come for me at this time of night."

"Not at all Ellie, not at all," I assured her. "Any time. Unless you dump me that is. Then, you bitch, you're on your own." That made her laugh and the serious face disappeared. We arrived back at my apartment block and I parked up in the basement.

"You're really not mad at me?" She asked as we went up in the lift. "I wouldn't mind. You'd be quite right to be mad."

"I'm not mad at you Ellie, just curious. I thought Jasmine was your best friend?"

"She was. That's you now," She told me smiling as we reached my floor. "I'll tell you in a minute."

We went into my apartment and to my shock there was a pair of panties on the hall floor. "Whose are those?" She asked, sounding as if she was preparing to be angry.

"Jen's," I told her, thinking on my feet. "I must have missed them when I was tidying up earlier." And that explanation seemed to satisfy her, thankfully. They were actually her Mum's. "Go on, into the lounge, at the end. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes please. Do you have any of that Pinot stuff? I liked that," She asked me.

"Yes, lots, I'll sort that out for you. I'm going to have a beer," I told her as I went into the kitchen. She followed me, carrying two empty wine glasses.

"Jen's as well?" She asked me.

"Yeah why? She likes a glass of Pinot as well. Just been lazy today that's all," I lied. She seemed happy with the explanation again where obviously I couldn't tell the truth. "So, O.K., what's the matter?"

"Me and Jasmine fell out, that's what," She said sulking.

"Tell me?" I asked her.

"She tried it on with me and when I wouldn't she told me about you and her. Is it true?" She looked me straight in the eye, daring me to lie.

"No, it's true," I told her shaking my head in despair.

"You had sex with my best friend?"

"Well, she's not your best friend now is she and you weren't my girlfriend then either and she wouldn't tell me who she was. Tell you the truth, I thought she was very childish, attractive in a slutty sort of way but still, very childish. There you are, The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

"She said you tried to get in touch to ask for a date but she said no," She delved.

"No. Never asked her. She's a trollop and I won't date a trollop," I told her. "Look, I like nice girls and you qualify so can we forget this ever happened. It's late so I'll take you home now," I told her.

"You're nice as well. I wasn't thinking of going home," She said, smiling suddenly at me. "I want to stay here tonight."

"That's O.K., I have a spare bedroom," I told her, not thinking about the situation.

"I don't want the spare room."

"Alright then, I'll sleep in the spare room. Its O.K. by me," I told her.

"You really are useless with women aren't you. Jen told me you were. Do I have to spell it out?"

"Pardon?" I said, thinking to myself. "You mean?" My words tailed off.

"Yes, and I'm tired so can we go to bed?"

"Ellie, am I your first?"

"Of course you are," She said.

"Have you brought your tooth brush with you?" I asked.

"No, but I figured if I was going to stay at a dentist's apartment, he might just have a spare, or at the very worst we could share his. Is that O.K.?"

"In that case can I watch you get ready for bed?"

"No, you can't. I'm too shy for that at the moment." She walked off to the bedroom. "Which one is yours?"

"The one with the en-suite," I told her. "The toothbrushes are in the cupboard under the sink. Feel free to use the shower or whatever you want to use," I told her. "And make yourself at home. Me case es su casa."

"What," She shouted back.

"My house is your house," I translated, "It's Spanish."

"Yes, I know, I just didn't realise you knew that's all. Your pronunciation is appalling." She chided me.

"So what? "I said under my breath. "Mein haus ist ihr haus. Bitte, es sich gemutlich Macken."

"What?" I heard her shout through the sound of the shower running.

"It's German and means make yourself at home. I also speak French and Italian."

"O.K."

"You mean d'accords?"

"I mean O.K., we're in England so speak English."

I went into the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed without thinking about it. Ellie was surprised when she emerged from the shower. "No, get out. I'm undressed under this towel thing." She was wearing only my bathrobe and it, unfortunately covered everything.

"No." I told her as I started to strip off. She turned away, embarrassed. "I don't wear pyjamas so you'll see me naked anyway. I'm not worried."

"Maybe not. But I am," She said sternly so giving in, I left her in the bedroom and stripped off in the hall. I heard her get into bed and then went back in and brushed my teeth and had a quick shower to remove any incriminating smells. Ellie didn't look at me at all. She switched the bedside lights off before I came out and so I just climbed into bed with her. I turned all the lights off and I laid my arm around her. She was wearing pyjamas from her bag.

"I don't believe this," So I kissed her on the neck and we both drifted off to sleep. She woke me several time during the night, tossing and turning. Several times she said, bitterly "I can't sleep like this." Morning came and I was up like a shot to the bathroom for a pee and a shower. I heard Ellie get up and go to the other bathroom. She was back in bed when I finished. "How do you sleep when you're sharing a bed?"

"That's why it's a double bed Ellie. If you sleep in the middle you will get nudged and bumped and pushed around. You will also have the quilt pulled back when to try to steal it and lose a pillow when you steal mine. Understand. It's the rules of sharing. Not what's yours is mine and mine's my own. Get it? I'll go put some coffee on."

"But you're naked," She said peering out from under the covers.

"I do know Ellie. No-one can see us in this apartment. I quite often go around with no clothes on. It's quite liberating. You can try it if you want." I suggested.

"No thanks, just go put the coffee on. Then I can have a shower," She said very quietly but firmly. "Now go!"

So, butt naked I went and put the coffee on in the kitchen while Ellie showered and dressed. I put some cheese and a little ham on some bread and put it in the toasty maker and waited. She was quick and came to join me, wearing a pair of jeans and a well fitted white blouse, buttoned up to her throat, at the kitchen table and sat down next to me. I put some coffee in a mug, black of course and a cheese and ham toasty in front of her. She looked up at me, "You're pretty well domesticated aren't you? But can you put some clothes on? Please. For me." She kept looking at my cock hanging out in front of her hoping I hadn't seen her looking at it.

"In a minute. One of the nice things about this apartment is that it is completely private. Come on, I'll show you." I took her hand, and still wearing no clothes I took her out onto the balcony.

"Wow, it is really private, isn't it?"

"Yep, didn't you believe me?"

Yes, I believed you, but this is in a different class of private." She really did sound amazed. Out of the blue she suddenly spoke about last night, "You were quite the gentleman last night weren't you."

"How so?" I asked her.

"We were in bed together and you didn't try anything at all, did you?"

"No, I didn't." I replied while thinking I probably couldn't have if I'd wanted to!

"Why?"

"I thought the pyjamas were a strong enough hint, that's why. Especially when they're buttoned right up to your throat. I'm not going to force you, am I?" I told her. She remained silent to that answer for a few minutes.

"I'm glad," She finally said.

"I'm not," I told her.

"Why not?"

"Because I think a lot of you and I want to sleep with you like a 'for real' sleep with you," I admitted to her.

"There was another reason I asked you to come and pick me up," She confessed. "Jasmine made a pass at me."

"That doesn't surprise me. That's why she was invited to the party where I met her," I told her, quite truthfully. "She had pink hair."

"Yes, she does that sometimes. And lilac and purple and red. She's even used green before," She told me. "She wanted to sleep with me and she touched my boobs," She sounded disgusted.

"It happens Ellie," I told her, "And maybe she's a lesbian or swings both ways. We can't help the way we're made, can we?"

"No, I suppose not. But I'm not," She told me adamantly. "Please, at least put some shorts on Steve, for me. Please."

"My shorts won't fit you," I said.

"Oh my God, the dentist's wit. Just go please Steve," She asked me again. I left her on the balcony and put on some shorts and went back.

"In a moment. I love this view. I could almost eat it," She smiled at me as she said that. "Why did you buy the Lotus?"

"Because it was on my bucket list. You know, things to do before you're struck off kind of thing," I joked, but it had been on my bucket list since I'd watched Julia Roberts in an Esprit in 'Pretty Woman'. Another reason was because my Father hated it because he reckoned it was wasted money as far as he was concerned.

"Jasmine says they're for men who need a penis extension," She blushed bright red as she said penis. "I've never seen a penis." She admitted, blushing again. "Not in real life anyway." Blushing again. "Well, not before today anyway."

"There's no rush," I said absentmindedly. Was she hinting I wondered to myself? "Well, you're seen mine now, haven't you?"

"Does it hurt?" Now I was confused. With that question and then realised she meant would it hurt her, losing her virginity I guessed.

"Does what hurt?" I replied.

"You know, sex?" She continued. This was becoming a little cruel to keep asking me about things when she'd turned down Jasmine and her previous dates.

"It never hurt me," I answered a little on the trivial side.

"No, I meant would it hurt me?" She asked sounding a little exasperated. "You never take anything seriously, do you?"

"No, I don't. Life's too short. And you ask a lot of questions, don't you?"

"It's how you learn things. You can read a thousand books and remember nothing but if someone tells you something, particularly if you asked the question then you never forget it," She replied, altogether too profound for me. Then I thought about it and realised she was right. I should ask more questions. I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk back into the flat. "You didn't answer my question, did you?"

"Sorry, what question?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, it can and usually does. I believe that some girls can break their hymen horse riding or other sports and not notice, but all the girls I've been with have told me it hurts," I told her, trying to be truthful. "Not that it was usually me that broke theirs."

"How many girls have you been with?"

"Not as many as you'd think," I replied.

"How many?" She was persistent if nothing else.

"No more than ten," I answered.

"Ten?" Ellie asked, sounding unbelieving.

"I don't know Ellie, I truly don't know," I answered, now becoming a little irritated at the line of questioning. "Does it matter?"

"Yes, it does. For each of those women it means there's a man who cannot marry a virgin," Again, profound.

"Only two were virgins when I met them and one said she was but looking back I reckon she wasn't," I told her, "So that theory is shot."

"Did that bother you at the time?"

"No," I told her honestly. "But it was never as much fun until they got the hang of it. Although it was good in that she couldn't compare me with anyone else."

"So, you worried about comparisons from the non-virgins?" I was beginning to wonder where this conversation was going.

"No, it just made me try harder to impress them," I said. "I wasn't sure if my performance was good or not, but I enjoyed it. All of them came back for more, bar one."