Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 01

Story Info
A new University student learns about herself.
4.7k words
4.7
12.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen finished Grammar school in June at 18, with enough "A" levels to go to University, complete with enough scholarships to cover tuition and room and board. However, knowing she was still quite naïve and not really ready to live on her own, she decided to take a gap year and earn some money. Growing up, she had always worked chores at her father's riding stables, which lead to her being fit and trim without doing sports, so at 19 she had strong arms and legs, and a flat tummy. Her hair was down to just above her shoulders in a simple cut, and was a natural dark brown, with a few natural highlights from the sun. The one thing she didn't like about herself was that she also had a flat chest. Her breasts were almost non-existent, but her nipples, when she was excited or cold, were very prominent and easily announced their presence. Bras were no good, so now that she was older, when she needed to hide things she wore a runner's bra that flattened everything down, nipples included. Otherwise, she wore nothing under her blouses and sweaters unless it was cold and then she wore a sleeveless vest or a chemise.

Not only had she worked at the family stables for her pocket money, but she had also worked a few hours at weekends in a café in the small north-eastern seaside town where she lived. On hearing about her gap year, they were delighted to give her a year's full time employment, and she saved up virtually all of it. so at 19 she felt ready to leave the nest, and at the end of the second summer of her gap year, off she would go to the Midlands to University to do Production Engineering and Computerization. She figured that if computers were going to take over the world, someone had to teach them how! So come September, Jen said goodbye to her parents, hugged her sister Jacquelin - Jackie - and told her to look after her horse. Officially called Colonel Mustard after the character in the game, he was normally called Musty. Jen was finally off to University.

Jen was a well organized young lady. Her timetable plans for her life at University was to spend from Monday morning until close of classes on a Friday working on her studies - classes during the day, homework 4 solid nights a week. Then she could reward herself with having the week-ends off, and not having to work to earn money or surrender her weekends to her studies, she could enjoy herself. Her classes were small and her fellow students seemed okay, and she found herself being paired with one particular girl, who seemed friendly enough. for some projects. All in all, it was working out fine.

Her dorm room, which thankfully, she didn't have to share, had a little kitchenette in one corner, with a small microwave and a toaster oven, so she bought a coffee-maker and had breakfast and lunch covered, and could afford to eat in the refectory in the evenings. It even had a small private bathroom.

Her one self-indulgence was to watch Jeopardy each evening, and she was delighted to find that in the common sitting-room in her dorm building, there was a group that liked to watch Jeopardy also, so life seemed fine. Friday evenings, she found, also featured Jeopardy in the Student's Union, so she could watch it there and treat herself to a glass of wine to go with it. For a couple weeks, this worked just fine.

Growing up, she had never had a boyfriend, which she attributed to always studying and to being flat-chested, and therefore being of no interest to the boys. During the first summer of her gap year, immediately after she left school, her parents went away for a few days with some horses that were being looked at by a well-known show jumper, and left her on her own. Her friend Marjorie, who had never had a flat chest problem and who was not going to Uni but was becoming a hairdresser, came and stayed with her. It was then that Jen, hearing Marjorie moaning under the covers, discovered self-pleasure, and under Marjorie's tuition, she enthusiastically adopted it. So she was aware of how good her body could feel, but had never experienced that other than solo. At 19, her sole sexual experience was masturbation. Marjorie was a few days older than Jen, was engaged to be married, but was still holding on to her virginity.

Of course, Friday evenings in the Student's Union went on as social evenings well after Jeopardy, and the bar would become pretty crowded. Some nights there was music and dancing, other nights just a lot of chatting, and chatting-up! Jen's parents were good dancers and taught her the Jive, and some other dances, so she would get up and dance sometimes when asked. One particular evening, after a couple of dances with a guy named Paul, he bought her a drink. He chatted with her all evening, and bought her another drink, and then later offered to escort her back to the dorm. He invited himself in, and, much to her discomfort, Jen found herself with Paul in her room. While she didn't exactly mind a couple of slightly drunken kisses, he became forceful and basically claimed that after buying her two drinks he was entitled. She kept explaining she was a virgin and didn't want him to go any further. Finally, her non-cooperation succeeded and he stormed out of the room, grumbling about not getting what he deserved for buying her drinks. Jen decided she needed to find somewhere other than the Student's Union to watch Friday's Jeopardy. Only the Lord knew how Paul would trash her reputation, and what if he was the best the University Student's Union could offer?

She looked at some of the notice boards in and around the Student areas - fliers advertising places for students to go - and found one called the Witch of Endor, a name she found intriguing. The flier made the point that entrance was free up until 8:00, and 2 pounds after. So the next Friday, after eating an early supper, she headed into town and finally found the Witch of Endor down this rather narrow alleyway off the town center. From outside, it didn't look much - inside, it was quite interesting. Lots of chairs around quite a lot of tables, many high-topped, a small dance floor, a number of televisions and a dj booth. Various alcoves, some with low lighting. She noted that it had a limited snack menu.

Half a dozen customers were in there - all girls. The only two males she could see were the bar-tenders - big guys in muscle shirts displaying well-developed arms. One, whose badge declared him to be "Vic", was polishing glasses.

Buying a glass of white wine, she asked if the televisions ever showed Jeopardy. "Oh, yes" said Vic, "we have a small group comes in regular for that. The real crowds don't build up until later. so they get to watch it quietly" So, she stayed, and watched Jeopardy with maybe 10 other people. Those who were with other people even limited their conversation to the commercial breaks, which pleased Jen no end. It seemed that those who came in were serious followers like herself. All in all, a good solution to the problem and, bonus, a decent wine!

So, after the show, she stayed on there to see what happened. The place filled up fairly quickly. According to Vic, the dancing usually started around 9, but before if there were enough people. The one thing that struck Jen as being strange was that nearly all the customers appeared to be women.

The music started that night about 8:45 and quite a few people were on the floor dancing to music mainly from the sixties. This was music Jen knew from her parents, and music they had taught her to dance by, so she was swaying on her chair along with when a young woman came across to her. She was obviously older than Jen, probably late twenties, taller, and quite attractive with a cute figure and nice rounded breasts. Her freckled face went with her red hair, and Jen felt curious how far the freckles extended, a reaction that surprised her a little.

"Want to dance? It looks to me like you do" the girl said. Jen nodded, and the pair went on the floor to jive. It was immediately apparent that the tall girl was a natural lead, and Jen was a natural follower and they danced well together, going through three or four dances, each one ending with the girl giving Jen a quick hug.

Wanting to take a break, they headed back to Jen's table, where her dance partner introduced herself as Christine. Asking if she could join Jen and being told "Yes", Christine went and got her drink and brought it over.

Jen told her about being a student, and Christine talked about being a 27 year-old nurse. After a while Christine bought a couple of drinks for each of them - "before the bar gets too busy," she said. Watching as Christine walked back, Jen could really see her nice bust, much more than her own.

"Last time someone bought me two drinks, it landed me in a bit of a situation," Jen confided, and told Christine what had happened with Paul.

Giving Jen's shoulder a quick hug, Christine assured her that nothing like that was going to happen. It was around this point that Jen noticed though there were some guys in the bar/club, all of the couples dancing were either girl-girl or boy-boy. She commented on it.

"You've not been here before, have you?" asked Christine, "This is a lesbian bar, but some of the gay boys who like to dance come here too."

Jen was surprised that she hadn't worked that out for herself, and looked around curiously. Turning to Christine, she asked if she was lesbian, and was told "Yes."

"Is that a problem? If it is, I can go back to my friends."

"No," said Jen, "It's just a new situation for me. And you're nice and I'm enjoying it, so I'll go with the flow."

Christine smiled, gave Jen a little hug, and stood up. "Then let's dance again."

The next record was another jive, and they really got into it together, but then the tempo change to a slow dance. Christine gently drew Jen into her, putting both arms around Jen's waist, so Jen had no option but to embrace her similarly. Jen could feel her nipples suddenly harden against Christine's chest, and it became immediately apparent to her that neither of them was wearing a bra. Christine tightened the embrace slightly and then, at the end of the dance, gently kissed Jen on the forehead, not letting go of the embrace.

Another slow one followed, and Jen found herself relaxing into Christine's arms in a sensation she had never experienced before. She became aware that not only were her nipples hard and prominent, but so were Christine's. She looked up at Christine to smile, and as she did, Christine kissed her gently on the lips - just a short kiss, but it felt so erotic to Jen. Before she could think about it consciously, she kissed Christine back - the first time she had ever kissed anyone not related to her, and certainly the first time that a kiss had produced butterflies in her tummy!

Christine smiled and squeezed her. The music stopped and they left the floor hand in hand.

"Are you okay with what just happened?", asked Christine.

Jen smiled. "Okay enough to do it again, I think," and they leaned towards each other for a much longer kiss. Jen felt Christine's lips part and her tongue run along Jen's lips, so she parted them and felt their tongues meet, then caress each other, then penetrate into each other's mouths as far as they could. Jen could feel her pulse rising, and some kind of animal reaction that she had never experienced. It was something that was so completely the opposite of kissing Paul.

So for about an hour they enjoyed their drinks, dancing only the slow ones. "I must think about getting my bus soon" said Jen, "The last is at 11.30".

"Or you could skip it, stay here longer, and come home with me. I am only a short walk away" said her new-found friend.

"Well...." said Jen, "my homework is up to date, and I have nothing pressing for the morning... so why not?" Into her third glass of wine, she was feeling unusually brave and adventurous.

The next slow dance saw them cuddled really close, hands stroking each other's back, tongues dancing slowly to the music, lost in a world of their own that Jen had never experienced. She knew, in theory, what a lesbian was but in practice felt she had never met one until tonight. What if that was what she was, and that was why she never clicked with boys or them with her? And then it occurred to her - so what! She had learned from her riding that if the approach to the jump felt right, you let the horse go and do its thing, and over you went. And for some reason she could neither explain nor wanted to understand, this felt right.

Their glasses empty, Christine suggested they leave. Hand in hand they went out into the alleyway, and then with arms around each other they walked to Christine's bed-sitter a few hundred yards away. It was at the top of the building, in the attic, and so some of the ceilings sloped where the roof was. Jen looked around. A small kitchenette, bigger than her own, a table and two chairs, a sofa and small television, a bookcase with a few books and photographs, a wardrobe and small chest of drawers - and a queen -sized bed!

"A big bed for one," said Jen, and Christine laughed.

"The point is, it's plenty big enough for two."

She stood behind Jen and took Jen's coat off and placed it over a chair, then turned Jen around and planted a full kiss on her lips, placing her hands on Jen's bum, pulling Jen into herself. Their tongues dueled, their bodies pressed together, and both felt their pulses rise. Coming up for air, Christine kissed the tip of Jen's nose and then took hold of the hem of Jen's buttonless top and pulled it up. Jen instinctively raised her hands above her head, and the blouse was pulled up until Jen's entire head was trapped in it. Christine bent down and gently licked one of Jen's naked nipples. Jen moaned, defenseless against Christine's mouth, and then had the other nipple licked and bit on - not nastily, but hard enough for the nipple to get really prominent and to stick out into Christine's mouth. With the nipple trapped between her teeth, Christine licked and teased it until Jen felt her legs get wobbly. At this point, Christine let go of Jen's top, put her arms around Jen's waist to draw her in, and Jen could remove the top herself.

With her hands now free, Jen's immediate reaction was to unbutton Christine's blouse. Seeing Christine's breasts for the first time - bigger than her own, but self-supporting without a bra - Jen decided that the best response was "When in Rome..." and started to use her mouth on Christine's nipples. That was when Christine started to steer Jen backwards until the back of her legs were up against the bed. One push, and Christine was able to lower Jen to the bed and lift her legs up onto it.

"It's bad luck to have shoes on the bed," she said and started to remove Jen's shoes and socks. She rolled Jen further on to the bed, kicked off her own shoes, and lay down beside Jen. They kissed and embraced.

Jen eventually wriggled on to her side and looked at Christine. "Until a few days ago, I had never kissed anyone I wasn't related to except my horses and my dog," she said. "Then a boy kissed me, and made it the worst experience of my life, and then you kiss me, and suddenly my body feels alive, complete, excited... and sexy, despite not having any boobs!"

"But you are sexy, to me," was the reply. Christine ran her finger tips over Jen's chest, rolled the nipples between finger and thumb, and gently tickled her tummy. She kissed Jen again, her left arm behind Jen's shoulder to draw her in, and they settled into a long kiss. Jen felt the button on the waist of her jeans being unfastened, and the zipper being slowly pulled down. She stiffened slightly in expectation. She had not long learned how to please herself down there, and now there was this other person headed that way. A stranger who was not quite a stranger any more. She felt the fingers wriggle inside the waistband of her panties and find the edge of her thick bush of pubic hair. She felt the fingers keep heading downwards, and then a finger touched her right where her nether lips covered her clit. The finger started rubbing gently and it felt glorious. Her mouth lips were covered by Christine's lips and her lower lips were being played with by Christine's gentle fingers, and she was headed into some kind of sensual orbit. She never realized her body could feel so alive. It was like an electric shock. Before she could stop herself, Jen lifted her hips and pushed her own jeans and panties down as far as she could reach to make it easier for Christine to make her feel like she had never felt before - alive, loved, a woman.

Christine broke the kiss and started to slowly kiss and lick her way down Jen's body. She played with one nipple and then the other, then proceeded to lick her belly button. As Christine pushed Jen's clothes below her knees, Jen felt the tip of Christine's tongue move on through her bush and then felt her tongue right on her pussy! Oh, my God, thought Jen, this can't be happening, but she could tell by the reactions in her body that it not only was happening but that her body was really enjoying it. The tongue pierced her lips, and teased her clit. Fingers spread her lips and slowly penetrated her, curling up and around, until that magic spot was found!. Her body lifted high, just her head, shoulders and bare feet in contact with the bed, and Christine's mouth and hand pushing back against her. Jen's head was thrashing from side to side, she was making a sound that was a combination of a guttural moan and a nervous laugh, and then she climaxed.

Up until then, when she masturbated, she thought that it was the most wonderful feeling ever, but this was something else. Marjorie had taught her how to masturbate, but never actually touched her. Now, to be completely at the mercy of someone else - someone she already thought of as a lover - that was a previously unknown experience.

Christine stopped and gently pulled her hand out of Jen's vagina and touched her fingers against Jen's lips. Jen stuck her tongue out and tasted herself. She had tasted herself before, but somehow, the scent, the taste, on Christine's fingers was so much more than when she did it alone.

Christine looked into Jen's eyes, and smiled. "I think someone enjoyed that," she said, and kissed Jen gently. Jen nodded, closed her eyes and smiled.

"I hope you'll teach me how to make love to you, Christine, because I would love to be the cause of you feeling like I just felt".

Christine smiled. "It doesn't need teaching, it just needs you to do what you like done to you, gently and responsively, and follow your instincts from the reactions you get. Now get completely undressed and under the covers while I bring us some more wine."

She got up and went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses, stripped off her own clothes, and brought the wine to the night table. As she returned she heard Jen sing from an old song - "Lover, come back to me." As Jen watched Christine return, she saw that her pussy was shaved completely bare. Christine switched off all the lights except a small one on the night table.

"I'm here, and thank goodness for screw-topped bottles," she said with a giggle and poured two glasses. Christine got into bed, and then passed Jen a glass, and sipped out of her own. "So are you sure you comfortable with what has just happened?" she asked.

Jen thought for a moment, wanting to make sure she said nothing out of place in replying. "Well... if you had asked me this morning if I would go to a lesbian club, meet a girl and let her strip my clothes off and play with my most personal parts, I would have hit you and run like hell!" she said. "But now that it has happened, all I can think about is doing it again... and again."

"No problem with that" replied Christine, "nor with finding other things to do in due course". She put her glass on the night table, put Jen's there too, and then slid down under the covers, down between Jen's legs, and started to lick on her pussy again. She pulled Jen's nether lips apart and penetrated as deep into Jen's pussy as her tongue would reach. Jen gripped Christine's head with her thighs and put her hand over her own mouth to stop herself from screaming. She could feel the moisture forming in her vagina, she could hear Christine sucking the moisture in, then she felt Christine lift up Jen's legs and raise her bum in the air, so she had a good view of Christine licking and sucking on her pussy. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, and then she felt her climax break again. Jen's legs were resting on Christine's shoulders, Christine's head still between Jen's thighs.

12