Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she calmed down, "What can I do for you?" Jen asked, swinging her legs off Christine.

"Kneel on the pillow facing the foot of the bed," Christine replied, and then turned herself so she was on her back with her head in front of Jen's knees. "Now I want you to start kissing me on the forehead and slowly work all the way down until you get to my pussy, and then see if you can make me cum."

As Christine lay there and Jen looked at her face and neck, she could see where the freckles started to thin out, the further down Christine's body she looked. Following instructions, she kissed Christine's forehead and then her lips. She trailed her tongue slowly down to the left nipple and sucked it in, playing with it with the tip of her tongue. One hand took the other nipple and started to squeeze and roll it. The nipples were hard, responding to her touch, and that made her feel good. When she got below Christine's breasts, there were hardly any freckles.

She continued her journey, licking through the belly button, until she reached the top of Christine's hairless pussy between her wide-open legs. For the first time, Jen saw another girl's private parts up really close. Jen's fingers found the clit and gently uncovered it - thank goodness for biology class - and her mouth sucked it in and her tongue caressed it. For the first time she was touching another girl there; for the first time she was tasting another girl. Then her fingers found their way into Christine's pussy and started to caress her inside. She felt Christine's body start to squirm under her as she worked on her clit and her pussy, but the big surprise was to feel her own pussy being similarly treated by Christine's mouth and fingers. They both started to moan and thrash as they pleasured each other. Jen was surprised - and proud - when Christine came first, and then surprised again that she, herself, still had the energy for yet another orgasm. Solo, she rarely made two. So many firsts on one night.

Jen rolled off Christine after they both calmed down, and sat on the side of the bed. She looked at Christine laying there, her red hair spread across the sheet, and offered to pass her her wine. Christine sat up and adjusted the pillow so she could lean on it.

"Those two girls you came in with and left at the club," started Jen, "were either of them your girlfriend?"

"Friends, not lovers," Christine replied. "Don't have one of those at the moment. Why, thinking of applying for the vacancy?"

Jen smiled. "Yes. If you'll have me."

"Already had you," quipped Christine. "But seriously, let's finish the glass of wine and go to sleep, and if you are still applying in the morning, I'll give you my answer."

So, wine finished, sheets sorted out, Jen slid in next to Christine and lay on her side. After switching off the bedside light, Christine spooned behind her and put her arm under Jen's arm so she could cup one of Jen's breasts, and in no time they were asleep.

Jen awoke and felt slightly confused; this was not her bed and she was not alone. She was on her back and there was a warm wet feeling in her groin which she soon realized was being gently teased by a skillful tongue. The confusion soon gave way to pleasure and then to orgasm. So many in one night was a first, a first Jen hoped was the first of many such nights.

Christine crawled up the bed and French kissed her. "So are you ready for your interview?" Christine asked.

"What interview?"

"The one to be my lover". Christine sat up and did her best to look serious.

"First, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, with boys. I don't know if what we did last night means I am not a virgin with girls, but if not, I was when we started."

"Still are," said Christine, "but we'll fix that in due time. Do you have a romantic liaison with anybody else, boy or girl?'

"No."

"Will you always tell me the truth, even if it is uncomfortable or embarrassing?"

"Yes."

"Then the vacancy is yours..."

Jen smiled at Christine. "There is one condition," she said. "I cannot see you on Monday through Thursday evenings. That's my self-imposed regime so as to get all my projects and other work done, and leave me free for the week-end."

It was Christine's turn to smile. "Couldn't be better, those are the four evenings I work graveyard!"

They lay down and cuddled up, no need to do anything to each other except be close and relaxed and quiet. Jen's Mum had always said that you know when you're with the right person when you can just be quiet and not need to talk. She said that about Jen's Dad often, and Jen was beginning to understand what she meant.

After about half an hour, Christine sat up. "Okay, here's the deal. I have to go visit my mother for lunch, and it's far too soon to inflict her on you, so I'll make coffee, and then send you home. And we will meet at the club at 8 tonight, and you will be a naughty girl and come wearing a skirt and no panties! Deal?"

"Will you be in a skirt and no panties, too?"

"Is that what you want? Tight skirt or fuller?"

"Fuller - will look better when we dance."

"Might look a bit ruder, too," said Christine, giggling, "Let's hope the lights are low."

"Then we have a deal".

So, after picking up some shopping, Jen found herself back in her little room and lay on her bed. What a night! It was the strangest, the most exciting, the craziest and the most romantic night of her whole life, and apparently her life was to continue in like manner. She laid down, and tried to rest up and be ready for whatever Christine had in store.

To be continued.

12