Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 04

Story Info
A new University student learns about herself.
3.9k words
4.81
5.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from where Jen, a 19 year old student new at University after a gap year, and looking to find somewhere to watch "Jeopardy" in quiet - finds herself unwittingly in a lesbian bar, and meets a 27 year-old nurse. After the first sex-filled night of her life, she spends a second with Christine and learns intriguing details about Christine's mother. As a result Jen finds herself invited to a lesbian orgy. This story, and final chapter, picks up after that party.

The day after the party was very relaxed. Sue was downstairs when Jen and Christine went down for breakfast. Later, Sue dressed and Gloria pulled up to the front door with a crunching of gravel. Sue kissed the other two goodbye and left. That was when Sandra decided to show herself, wearing a robe and still wet from having leapt out of bed into the pool, literally.

As Christine was not working until Monday night, they drove to Christine's place, and Christine dropped Jen at her lecture theatre Monday morning, having spent the night. After being naked all that time at Sandra's it was inevitable that they now expected to be naked whenever alone in their own rooms.

And so life settled down through October and November, with Jen maintaining her Uni schedule religiously. Fridays they went out for dinner or dancing at the club, and alternated where they would stay for Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes they ordered a takeout and went nowhere. They even had a couple of weekends at Sandra's, although they kept to themselves when it came to sex. Jen did enjoy the swimming and tried to get a few lengths in each time they went. It was a comfortable and settled arrangement, at least until they got to December. Four nights of work for each of them, followed by three nights of love and sex.

Then, two different issues came up. On a Friday night early in December, Christine pulled up at the Chinese restaurant in her car, looking quite excited.

"What's got into you?" asked Jen.

"Two nurses at work are giving up a two-bed flat at the end of December. One's getting married and the other is moving to a different hospital and wants to be nearer there. They have said we can see it tonight, and if we want it, they can phone the landlord, hand in their notice and get him to assign the flat to us. That's how they got it from two other nurses, earlier."

Jen looked at Christine's happy and expectant face. "You're prepared to live me? To put up with my moods when my study isn't going well? You're ready for that much commitment?"

Christine laughed. "Isn't that what love is about? Plus, your study nights I am at work, so you'll be asleep and over your mood by the time I get home, and I can sleep in peace while you are in class."

"It also brings up the Christmas Holidays. Mum and Dad will expect me for Christmas itself, and Sandra will expect you, the same way. I was going to come back for New Year, but if I have to tell my parents that I am moving in with you, then I am going to have to come out to them, and they are going to want to meet you."

Christine let the pause run, and then quietly asked "Are you ashamed of me? Afraid to tell your parents? Afraid to come out"

"No - just not certain about the reaction."

"Want to know what I think? You've been writing happy letters home, and talking about a girl friend called Christine and no boy friends called anything. They are more worldly than you, my dear, and my guess is they have already worked it out. They're smart enough to watch Jeopardy, and smart enough to bring up a daughter like you - don't sell them short. But it's all academic if we don't get the flat."

So they finished dinner. The fortune cookie predicted "interesting moves" in Jen's life, and Christine tried to convince her of its truthful inevitability. They drove round to the flat, only a couple of blocks from Jen's room. It was perfect. A decent kitchen, living room, two bedrooms - "We sleep together in the larger one, and you have the smaller one for your studies" - and a bathroom.

The bathroom, of course, had a wash basin and toilet, but also a walk-in shower easily big enough for two, and a bidet - "Great for a quick pre- and post-sex clean-up!" was the nurse's assessment.

Jen became swept up in Christine's excitement and plans, and by bedtime, the flat was theirs, to move into immediately after New Year. Jen's dorm room furniture came with the room, so would be left there. Christine's furniture was sufficient to get them started. When all was settled, they went back to Christine's. Christine was feeling in a bullish move and stripped Jen in no time once in the attic flat. She went into the bathroom, and emerged naked and wearing the strap-on she had first used on Jen. Jen had to admit to herself that she actually loved Christine to get dominant every once in a while. Right now, she was prepared to submit to anything Christine wanted. She could just lay back - albeit, not thinking of England.

Christine lay between Jen's legs and kissed her all over her face and chest, then lifted her hips and started sliding the tip of the plastic cock up and down Jen's pussy. Jen could feel the tension rising and the moisture forming during the several minutes of this teasing. She opened her legs and wrapped them around Christine's waist, and then the big thrust happened that drove the fake cock deep, deep into Jen's whole being. In no time at all, Christine was riding a bucking body, and the waves of orgasm were washing over Jen, one after the other. Eventually, Christine climaxed too, and they collapsed in a heap and rolled apart. As their breathing returned to normal, Jen leaned over Christine and kissed her. "I love it when you take me like that," she said, "no quarter asked or given. I love being totally owned by you."

They fell asleep spooned together, and Christine still wearing the strap-on. As she awoke in the morning, Jen could feel something moving between the backs of her thighs. Lifting one leg up a little, she felt the latex cock starting to slowly tease her nether lips, and gradually, slowly, gently penetrate her. This was the complete opposite of how they had made love the previous night, and one of the many reasons Jen loved Christine - their physical reactions and handling of each other had so many different facets.

Saturday. A day they always spent together, normally doing as little as possible, and naked for a long as possible. After each of them had slowly and gently been brought to a climax, Jen by the strap-on and Christine by Jen's tongue after Jen had her completely naked, they eventually organized breakfast and then sat down to sort out the up-coming momentous changes in their lives.

Jen only had three more days of class before heading north to home for the Christmas break, running from Thursday Dec 20 to Jan 7. Last class Dec 19, first class Jan 8. Her original plan was to go home for Dec 20 to 27 and then back to Uni and Christine for New Year. The club was having a New Year's Eve party and they had planned on going. As a result of the move to the new flat, Christine argued for something different.

"Go home on the 20th, as arranged, tell your parents about the flat, and me, and I will drive up on the 27th to meet them. If they want us to stay over New Year, we can, or else drive back on the 30th for the party on the 31st."

Sensing that 2013 might be a momentous year, Jen had to finally admit that Christine's plan made a lot of sense. Assuming that she did not want to spring all the news actually during the two days of actual Christmas Holiday, it gave her the 20th to the 24th to announce the changes in her life. And so it was on the 20th she watched the countryside outside the train become more familiar as she got nearer to home. Mum was picking her up at the City station, leaving a 30 mile drive to home out on the coast. It was cold and rainy as she arrived, but there was Mum as promised, together with Jackie, who obligingly was waiting in the back seat. Mum asked very few questions about Uni on the drive, and seemed more focused on how she and the two girls would prepare everything for Christmas. "Just the four of us on the day, then Gran and Grampa on Boxing day."

It was almost like Jen had never been away as they swung into preparations for Christmas, so at dinner on the evening of the 21st seemed to Jen to be the first time that things were quiet enough to broach all her planned changes. Dinner had been pleasant enough, and Mum and Jackie had cleared the table. Dad was, surprisingly, still at the table, looking at the newspaper. Jen was twiddling the bottom of her unfastened cardigan in her fingers, trying to psyche herself up.

"When I return to Uni, I am not living in the dorm any more. My friend Christine and I have found a two-bed flat and we are moving in together on the weekend before classes start. She has offered to come up here to meet you on the 27th, as she figures that you might prefer to know her before we move in together. She has a car, so she will drive up, and we will go back together on the 30th, unless you are planning anything for New Year and would like us to stay."

"That sounds nice, dear," said Dad, matter-of-factly.

Mum smiled. "In that case you had better get the guest room cleaned up before she arrives."

Jen took a deep breath. "Okay. I need to be blunt about this. Christine is not a friend who is a girl. She's my girlfriend. We sleep together every weekend, we really believe we are in love, and while she is here, I want her to sleep with me, not in the guest room." Her cheeks had colored up, she could hear the tension in her own voice, and feel her pulse racing.

"My dear Jennifer." said Dad.

"Oh dear," thought Jen," he only calls me that when I am in trouble or he is about to get very parental."

"My dear Jennifer. Your Mum and I have already worked out everything that is going on. Only one friend is ever mentioned in your letters. One girl friend. No boy friends, and certainly no 'boyfriend', so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out what is happening."

"And," said Mum, "we thought you should sleep in the guest room as it is a bigger bed than the one in your room. We thought you might appreciate the greater space."

Jen could see Jackie hiding her face behind her hands in order to stop herself from giggling.

"Although," said Dad, "when your Mum and I were at university we frequently slept together in my single bed, and still managed sex without one of us falling out!"

Jen looked at them, astonished. "You slept together at University before you were married?. What did Gran and Grampa think?"

Mum laughed. "This may come as a surprise, but your generation did not invent sex, nor even discover it. Your Dad and I had a good sex life at university, and still do, and as for Gran and Grampa, what they didn't know didn't hurt them, and if they did know, it obviously didn't hurt them."

Now it was Dad's turn to poke fun. "I thought that putting you both in the guest room would be better for your Mum and I. It's further from our room and we wouldn't have to listen to you two going at it like rabbits all night. Of course, if you both are in your room, it means we can let Gran and Grampa stay over instead of sending them off home late on a cold night. Then they can meet Christine."

After a moment's thought, he added "Just move your bed away from the wall a bit so we don't hear the headboard banging against it all night!"

Even Jackie felt the need to join in. "Mum and I noticed the half heart on your chain, and it took us all of 5 seconds to work out what was engraved on the other half."

Jen had to laugh. "That long, eh." And then she broke down in tears. Mum put an arm round her, Dad buried his face in the newspaper, and Jackie decided she needed the bathroom. "I was so stressed about telling you, and the amazing thing is that Christine predicted exactly what you would say, except that bit about you two sleeping together in Uni."

"I guess that means Christine will fit right in." said Dad.

"Oh, by the way," said Mum, "If you didn't want us to know in advance about what was happening, perhaps you shouldn't have both signed a Christmas Card addressed to 'Mum and Dad'. Ever since you arrived we have been patiently waiting for you to tell us what we already knew." It was a good job Mum had cleared the table, because if there was anything there to throw at her, it would have been thrown.

"And by the way," added Jen, petulantly, "We don't make love all night."

"You should, my dear, at your age, you should," said Dad and everyone laughed.

Because Christine was working an extra shift that night, Jen had to wait until well after breakfast next morning to call her, so as not to wake her up.

"You were right," blurted Jen into the phone.

"Aren't I always," said Christine.

"That's a good spanking I owe you for your arrogance."

"I'll claim it when I get up there. I guess the 27th is the date?"

So Jen went through the next few days almost like living on two levels. The family's Christmas followed its usual well-trodden path, including mid-night mass, while at the same time Jen and Christine spent at least half an hour on the phone every day. Of course, because of the horses Dad was breeding and training, there were stable chores every day and Jen willingly returned to doing her share. Colonel Mustard seemed very pleased to see her, and they went out for at least a short ride every day.

On the 26th, the grandparents came over, and Gran seemed very keen to know all about Christine, so obviously they had been put in the picture. "I'm so glad I will meet your friend," she said, "It will make it easier to picture the two of you when Mum reads us your letters."

At breakfast on the morning of the 27th, Mum did something she never did, and put the tv on. After twenty minutes, she switched it off, saying "That's good, then" and went into the kitchen, Jen followed her out. "What's good?"

"The weather forecast, dear, for Christine driving up. Won't take as long as bad weather would, and that means we don't have to put up with you wandering around like a lost bear with a sore head for any longer than necessary."

Just before lunch, they heard a car pull up on the gravel outside the front door, and there was a red Fiat, although not as bright with the road grime on it. Jen dashed out, flung open the driver's door, grabbed Christine and literally pulled her out of the car into a hug. Christine picked her up and spun her round. Then she saw the family waiting in the hall.

"Okay, let's meet the reception party," she said.

Walking up to Jen's Mum, Christine said "Hello, Mrs. Paige, nice to meet you."

"Please, call me Margaret, or Mum, the other is far too formal. Much easier if you call each of us what Jen calls us."

"Is that my official name for you, or the one I use behind your back?" asked Jen, and received that look that all parents know how to give their children that stops them dead in their tracks.

Grampa saved the day. "Hi, I'm Grampa, and if you're a nurse, I wondered if you could take a look at this pain in my butt?" he said, looking at Jen. Everybody laughed and went indoors with Christine's luggage.

The rest of the day was passed pleasantly. A light lunch, a supper of Christmas left-overs, plenty of conversation and teasing, and even some games of cards. Sitting around talking, Jen and Christine frequently holding hands. Finally, Jen could wait no longer, and announced she was going to bed, and asked Christine "Are you coming?" Christine followed Jen out of the room.

Once in their bedroom, Jen threw herself on the bed. "Oh my God, I couldn't stand that elephant in the room any longer...."

Christine said "What elephant?" in feigned ignorance.

"The elephant of everyone wondering just how long you and I would hold out before dashing upstairs to have sex. And wondering how two lesbians would actually 'do' sex."

"I didn't see that elephant at all. I saw a loving family looking at two young people in love, and appreciating that we were deferring what we were clearly looking forward to - making love - in order to be part of a loving family.. Your parents are clearly still in love, and even Gran and Grampa were exchange subtle little touches and smiles. I think your parents and grandparents are in absolutely no doubt how a loving couple make love - same sex or not."

"And your younger sister - the age difference is about the same as Charlie and I - your younger sister treats you much better than Charlie ever treated me, and clearly holds you as a role model, even with me in your life. I would have given my eye teeth to grow up in a family like yours. Then maybe I would not have been accused of having a heart of stone...."

Jen was surprised to see Christine crying and got off the bed to hug her. "I'm sorry, that was selfish of me. I just wanted you all to myself..."

"And your loving family wanted both of us..."

"Put that way, you're absolutely right, I'm wrong. I'm sorry."

They undressed each other slowly, with kisses all over as each body area was exposed. Then Christine lay on the floor on her back and grinned. "Get down here and 69 me now," she ordered.

"Why on the floor?" asked a confused Jen.

"Well, based upon what your Dad said the night you came out, there'll be no creaking of the bed, no banging of the head board, and we can't fall out of a bed we aren't in."

Jen laughed out loud, and lay on the floor tummy down, her face above Christine's. They kissed, mouth to mouth, and then Jen very, very slowly crawled down Christine, and they kissed each other's bodies as they went, until eventually two probing tongues found their targets and two very horny young ladies finally released their frustrations.

It turned out that Mum and Dad had tickets for a small dance in the pub on New Year's Eve, and no further tickets were available, so it was decided that the girls and Gran and Grampa would all go home on the 30th. In the meantime, they were a truly happy family. Dad had a horse that Christine could ride - she had had lessons as a child - and so the Colonel and Betsy both got some exercise taking the girls around the area. Jackie now had her own horse, so joined them once. In the evening they played cards and other games.

One evening after supper, Mum called Christine over to where all the Christmas cards were displayed on a couple of sideboards. She picked up the one from Jen, signed by Christine as well in her own writing. "Did Jen know you did that?" asked Mum.

"Of course not, I knew she would just pop it in the envelope. We were preparing cards for mutual friends we'd made in our time together, as well as my family. I figured it would give you a heads up before she 'came out' with her news."

"See these two cards here - they're the cards John and I gave each other our first Christmas, and each year I get them out again and hide them in with the current years cards. Now i can do that with this one as well."

"Now I see where Jen gets her soppy romanticism from," laughed Christine.

"Oh, no, her Dad's much more romantic than I am, you should see what he writes in the cards sometimes." Mum visibly blushed.

"Then I guess Jen comes by her romanticism honestly," said Christine with a smile. "So different to my family."

On their last evening, after they had all gone upstairs to go to bed, Christine realized she needed something out of her car. Pulling on just jeans and a sweater she ran downstairs. When she came back, she was giggling.

"What's with you?" asked Jen.

"Well, you know what I said the other night about you having a loving family? I heard the sounds of loving coming from your Mum's room and your Gran's room. Don't you think that's wonderful?"

"Well, in that case, shouldn't we join the choir?" asked Jen, and started licking Christine's breasts, which always drew moans out of her.

12