Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So on the 30th Gran and Grampa and Christine and Jen left at the same time, to waves from Mum, Dad and Jackie. The girls promised to come back over Easter, and maybe a couple of other flying visits once they were settled in the new apartment.

On the 31st, Jen and Christine spent the evening at the club, dancing (with panties on), drinking, kissing and cuddling. It seemed appropriate to end this phase of their life where it had started, and also to start the next phase at the same place. After kissing under the mistletoe at midnight and swallowing the complimentary champagne, they walked home, getting there about 1:30.

They undressed each other and climbed into bed and snuggled up facing each other. "I wonder what Mum and Dad are doing right now?" said Jen as she snuggled against Christine's shoulder.

"I can tell you exactly," replied Christine, "Your Mum told me her plans. With Jackie going to her friend's for a chaperoned teen New Years party, they have the house to themselves, so your Mum said they would come back from the dance, strip naked, have a night-cap, kiss under the mistletoe, and then start making mad passionate love wherever in the house they felt like it...."

Jen looked up. "Oh My God! Really? They had better stay out of my..." but the rest of what she was about to say was lost because Christine smothered Jen's mouth with her own.

Finale

12