All Comments on 'Jen Meets Sporty Neighbours'

by tablelandswriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
craigoolcraigoolover 5 years ago
edisonCaroline would be proud

I loved the story, the sex was hot. The characterization got a little light, but no short story with 30+ characters is going to flesh them all out. I do like the romance building between Jennifer and James, with his full acceptance of her vibrant sexuality, perhaps leading to a long term Stag/Vixen relationship. Now to really do edisonCaroline proud, you have to do the next 5 episodes of this story! Please?

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Awesome

She wanted more and more, no real hesitation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I super enjoyed your story, but I also wanted to call out how much I appreciate you including enthusiastic consent over and over. It's awesome that she's a willing participant without just being "used" and it really shows that verbal consent can be super hot. Thanks for that and great job - really sexy, yummy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SORRY

I did not get into this one. When it went past James and Matt, possibly Jack, well, then it was too much. Could a woman's body really take such hard overuse, and yet enjoy it?

Also, I'm not enthusiastic about anal to begin with, so when more unrealism is piled on, in the form of a giant cock in her anus -- let alone the 2, and then 3(!) at the same time that followed -- it was just too over-the-top unrealistic to be enjoyed.

Indecent Proposal (an excellent story) had more than needed build up to the sexual relationship. This story suffered from lack of personal relationship, unbalanced to a far out, unrealistic sex scene. At least, the sex was respectful, in that it was not abusive or coercive.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not the least but erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertablelandswriter@tablelandswriter
86 Followers
Country boy who moved to the city and then back to the country. Most of my stories come from an event in real life where I've asked myself, "What if?" I love horses, dogs, nature, reading, writing and most types of music.