Jen Meets Sporty Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt slid his cock into Jennifer's pussy. "Hell yeah, she does have an incredibly tight wet pussy. Don't worry, Jack. You'll get your turn. Just wait till I'm done."

James pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and she started to alternate between the two of them while Matt pushed his cock all the way into her pussy. Not as gentle as James, Matt just lined the head of his cock up with Jennifer's pussy lips and rammed the whole lot in.

Jennifer moaned as Matt slammed his cock into her and started to pound her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. She hadn't come down from the orgasm James had given her, so it wasn't long before she was cumming again.

"Ohhhh fuck!! YES, YES, YES. Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours, fill me right up." Jennifer screamed.

"Hey, you really do like to fuck, don't you?" said Jack as he pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth.

"Christ yes," said Jennifer. "I love lots of things, but I really, really love sucking and fucking. I guess I just love cock."

"I'm cumming. Where do you want me to cum?" said Matt as he pounded Jennifer's pussy as hard as he could.

"On my face, in my mouth," Jennifer said as she pulled her mouth off James' cock.

Jennifer wasn't far from cumming again when Matt stroked into her one last time before pulling his cock out of her soaking wet pussy and shoving it into her mouth. Jennifer sucked Matt's cock hard, taking it as deep into her mouth as she could while she played with his balls. She felt his balls contract and as Jack slowly put his huge cock into Jennifer's pussy, she found herself teetering on the edge of yet another orgasm.

Jennifer moaned as Jack gently pushed it all the way in and started to slowly fuck her pussy. "Oh, yes. God, YES. Fuck that cock is big."

Just as she was about to orgasm again, Matt shot a load of cum into Jennifer's mouth. Pulling off his cock she aimed his second shot at her face and his third at her breasts before taking it back into her mouth. She was making sure she'd got every drop of cum out of Matt's cock when she started cumming yet again.

"Ohhh God, YES, YES, YES. Fuck that wet little pussy of mine with your big cock. Ohhhh yessss! Oh, fuck, yesssss!" Jennifer screamed as she climaxed.

Matt's cock was finally spent so Jennifer got back to work on James as Jack continued to stroke in and out of her pussy, getting harder and faster until he was pounding her as hard as he could. "I'm going to cum soon, Jennifer. Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my face, in my mouth," Jennifer said. Jack pulled his cock out of Jennifer's pussy and lined it up over her face. With a loud moan, he came with a rush over Jennifer's face. Without hesitation, Jennifer took Jack's cock into her mouth as he continued to cum. Jennifer had noted that Jack had big balls as well as a big cock, so she expected him to be a big cummer but even so, she was surprised at just how much there was of it. Even though she swallowed as fast as she could, Jack's cum leaked out the sides of Jennifer's mouth and dripped down onto her tits.

Jack's cum flow slowed to the point where Jennifer could swallow it all and eventually it finished, and she was squeezing the last few drops out as the feeling of orgasm or being on the verge of orgasm started to subside. With Matt and Jack's cum on her face and James' cum in her pussy, hands gently raised Jennifer back to her feet.

"Well, that was fun Jennifer," said James. "What would you like now?"

"More!" Jennifer said. "More fucking, more cum on my face and in my mouth and all three of you left a hole empty that could have been filled!"

"You're a real horny slut, aren't you?" said Matt.

"Not always," said Jennifer. "But right now - definitely - I'm a dirty little cum bucket who just loves to suck and fuck cocks."

Still blindfolded, with two loads of cum on her face and body and another load in her pussy, Jennifer was ready for just about anything. James and Matt guided her over to a sofa and bent her over one of the arms. Matt sat down and pulled Jennifer's mouth down onto his cock while James slid his cock into her wet and waiting pussy.

"Ohhh, that feels good," said Jennifer as James slid a well lubed thumb into her ass. "Give it a bit more lube and then stick that lovely cock of yours in."

"Ohhh, fuck that feels good," James moaned as he pushed the tip of his cock slowly into Jennifer's ass. "It's even tighter than that fantastic pussy of yours."

"Don't worry, I can take it," said Jennifer. "Just push it all of the way in."

With a moan, James slid his cock all the way into Jennifer's ass and started to fuck her; slowly and gently at first but getting harder as her moans of pleasure convinced him he wasn't hurting her.

"Oh God YES. Fuck my ass you dirty bastard. Give it to me you fucker. You call that hard? Pound me like you mean it. Oh fuck, YES, YES, YES, YESSSS," Jennifer screamed as she orgasmed yet again.

James hadn't cum yet, so he kept fucking Jennifer's ass while she sucked Matt's cock. Faster and faster, James pounded Jennifer's ass.

"I'm about to cum," he said. "Where do you want it?"

"In my ass, dump your load of cum in my ass," Jennifer said. "I'll need as much lubrication as I can get to take Jack's huge cock."

With a moan, James came, pumping load after load of cum into Jennifer's ass. As he pulled out, Jennifer's ass gaped briefly and some cum dribbled into her pussy.

"Ohhh God that was good," said Jennifer. "Now Matt, before you put your dick in my ass, I want to change position."

"OK," said Matt. "What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, you'll see soon enough. Jack, bring that cock of yours over here and put it in my mouth," Jennifer said. "Oh, good. You're hard again. You super fit guys have amazing stamina. Now sit down on the sofa and put me on your lap facing you with your cock in my pussy. God that feels good, you're totally filling me up. Now Matt, put your cock in my ass and James put your cock in my mouth."

Within a few minutes, Jennifer was airtight with a cock in each hole. Matt and Jack had never done a double penetration on a woman before, but they'd watched enough porn to know that they needed to synchronise their thrusts into Jennifer's ass and pussy. It didn't take them long to get into a rhythm and Jennifer started moaning loudly with pleasure.

"Oh my God! That feels so fucking unbelievably good. Oh Christ. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck that feels good. YES. YES. YES. Don't stop, keep fucking me, I'm cumming," Jennifer screamed as one of the most intense orgasm she'd ever had swept over her.

"I'm cumming Jennifer," said Matt. "Where do you want my cum?"

"Cum in my ass, Matt," Jennifer moaned.

With a moan, Matt blew his second load of the day deep into Jennifer's ass and pulled his softening cock out. Jennifer's ass gaped and cum dribbled out of it as she lifted off Jack's cock, turned around to face away from him and squatted back down until the head of his cock was pushing against the entrance of her ass.

"Now, stay still Jack. You have a very big cock and if I don't get the angle right or I try and fit you in too fast, you'll do some serious damage," Jennifer said.

"Will do, I wouldn't want to hurt you," said Jack as he reached up and cupped her large, soft breasts with his hands and gently pinched her nipples.

Jennifer moaned as she slowly impaled her ass on Jack's big cock and let herself down until she had taken the whole lot of it. "Has to be at least 9-inches," Jennifer thought to herself as she rode it up and down, slowly at first but getting faster as she grew confident, she had the right angle and she wasn't going to damage herself.

It wasn't the biggest she'd ever had but it was the biggest she'd taken in her ass, so she was being careful even though she was getting incredibly turned on at her own sheer sluttiness. Yes, she had fucked five guys at once but one of them was her then husband and the other four were all people she knew because they were in their swingers' circle.

Fucking three young guys who she had met less than an hour ago was incredibly slutty by her standards, but she couldn't help herself. Just as some people can't stop drinking when they've reached a certain point, Jennifer couldn't stop fucking. Just as she was musing that she had probably worn out these three young men and it would soon be time to go home, Jennifer heard a door open and footsteps on the wooden floor of the loungeroom.

"Hey guys, you took long enough," Jennifer heard Matt say.

"Well some of us had things to do," she heard another voice say. "So is this that gorgeous MILF from a couple of doors up?"

"Yes," said James. "Her name is Jennifer and she is totally amazing."

"I totally agree," Jennifer heard yet another voice say.

"OK, Jennifer," James said. "The rest of the sailing squad and some of the rowing squad have just turned up early for our evening barbeque. You've just about worn the three of us out for now but I'm sure these guys would be happy to help if you want to keep going. If you don't want to, just say so and you can freshen up in my bathroom and enjoy the barbeque with all of us."

This afternoon had only been the fourth time Jennifer had had group sex but after being blindfolded and fucked to orgasm multiple times with loads of cum in her ass, pussy, mouth and face; Jennifer was horny as hell and she wanted to keep fucking. Taking off the blindfold, she could see a room full of young men, most of them in their 20s with a few a bit older, maybe in their 30s. They were all very fit but that was about all they had in common; some were small and wiry, others tall and bulky. White guys predominated but there was a sprinkling of Asian, Indian and African guys. Looked like she was going to be fucking the United Nations.

"OK, I'm in but I've had enough of this blindfold. And before anything goes any further, the safe word is Finn dinghy. If I say that, then everything stops then and there. Got it?"

There was a series of nods and replies of, "Yes, of course" and "OK, Finn dinghy, it is".

"Right then let's get this party started," said Jennifer. "Don't mob me like a bunch of animals but don't be shy either. I've two holes and two hands free"

Most of the new arrivals were wearing shorts, t-shirts and sandals - it was summer in Sydney after all - so it was not even minutes before four guys were naked and Jennifer had a cock in her pussy, a cock in her mouth and a cock in each hand as well Jack's huge cock in her ass. Jack and Ivan, the guy in her pussy, quickly synchronised their thrusts and within minutes Jennifer was cumming harder than she had ever cum before in her life.

"Oh God Yes. Fuck me you guys! Fuck me with your big hard cocks! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhh YES, YES, OH FUCK!" Jennifer screamed as her body shuddered and shook, trembling uncontrollably for several long seconds.

Not long after Jennifer's massive orgasm, Jack gasped, "I'm cumming," followed by a "Me too," from Ivan. "Jack, you can cum in my ass but Ivan, I want it on my face or in my mouth."

"Please," said Ivan, "I want to cum inside you."

"No! Cum on my face," said Jennifer. "Make a mess of me. Show everyone what a cum slut I am."

Ivan pulled his cock out of Jennifer's pussy and shoved it deep into her mouth. "Suck my cock, cum slut. Make me blow my load all over you."

Jennifer got even more excited. While she was an educated, successful career woman, there were times when she loved being dominated and this was one of those times. She responded by sucking Ivan's cock with intense concentration, determined to make him cum harder than he had ever cum before. Sensing he was close, Jennifer pulled Ivan out of her mouth and closed her eyes as she guided his hot cum over her forehead and nose before taking his barely-softening cock back into her mouth where she took two more jets of cum into her mouth. At the same time, Jack blew load after load of cum into Jennifer's ass.

"I fucking loved that," Jennifer said as she pulled Ivan's cock out of her mouth and stood up to let Jack up. "I need two more cocks."

One of the guys whose cock she had had in her hand scooted around onto the sofa, so Jennifer could impale her ass onto his cock, and the guy she was sucking before Ivan interrupted shoved his dick into her pussy. As the final guy from her first five stuck his cock into her mouth, two more appeared to fill her hands. The five young men worked Jennifer hard, pounding her ass and pussy while her hands and mouth expertly swapped from one cock to another so that each guy got his fair share of hand and mouth action. With a series of groans, they all came at once filling Jennifer's ass, pussy and mouth with hot cum and covering her face and tits.

Almost immediately five more guys stepped up to take their place. By now Jennifer was so horny she didn't care if guys came in her pussy and it didn't take long for Jennifer to get into a rhythm; when the guy in her ass or pussy finished cumming, he was replaced by one of the guys she was taking care of with her hands and mouth and another one would stick his cock in mouth.

Several guys who Jennifer was sucking or jerking off got over excited and blew their load all over her face and tits before they could get inside her so within in an hour of the guys turning up for the barbeque, Jennifer was covered in cum and her pussy and ass were dripping with spunk. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had had or how many guys had cum on her or inside her. She had been triple teamed by James, Matt and Jack for the second time and she saw faces she recognised in the group of guys still lining up to have their way with her.

Just as Jennifer was asking herself "Have I fucked all of them and they're starting to cum around for seconds? a tall, rangy black man pushed his way forward through the group. Not only was he tall, at least 6'6" Jennifer estimated, but bobbing up and down in front of him as he walked towards her was the longest, fattest dick she'd ever seen, in the flesh, on the internet or in movies.

"Go on Majak. Let's see if the slut can take that monster cock of yours," Jennifer heard a voice say.

"Jesus. H. Christ," Jennifer thought. "Thank God I've had a few loads of cum dumped in my pussy already."

Jennifer dropped to her knees in front of the huge black man and took his cock in her hands. Jennifer wasn't a size queen, but she loved a challenge and she could feel herself getting excited at the thought of taking on this monster cock. She licked the shaft of his cock, working her way slowly down to his huge balls, each of which she licked before taking it gently into her mouth. Majak moaned as Jennifer slashed her tongue up the sensitive underside of his dick until she reached the tip. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she sucked and swirled her tongue around the head before taking the first couple of inches of cock into her mouth. Jennifer alternated sucking and swirling for a couple of minutes before pulling off to admire her handiwork.

Majak's cock was by now fully erect and quite an impressive specimen. "It's got to be over a foot long and at least as thick as a Coke can," Jennifer thought to herself. Wrapping both hands around Majak's cock, Jennifer fed the monster back into her mouth. Try as she might, she couldn't fit more than half of the huge cock down her throat, but she worked energetically on what she could fit into her mouth and was rewarded with a satisfied moan of pleasure.

When Jennifer pulled off his cock to breathe, Majak pulled her to her feet, picked her up and laid her down on the bed in a nearby bedroom. With some trepidation, Jennifer laid back and spread her legs wide as Majak lined the head of his cock with the entrance of her pussy and pushed it up into her. At first it felt like she was being impaled with a softball bat as Majak slowly, insistently pushed his cock deep into Jennifer's vagina. When his cock bumped the mouth of her cervix, he slightly changed his angle and pushed it in again until to Jennifer's amazement, she realised she'd taken him all the way in.

Having found the right angle, Majak started to moan with pleasure as he pumped his cock back and forth into Jennifer's pussy. Within minutes, she could feel another orgasm building as she was fucked harder and deeper than she ever had before. Just as she was on the verge of cumming, Majak pulled out of her pussy, flipped her over and ploughed his monstrous cock deep into Jennifer's ass. Once she got over her astonishment, however, she found that her rectum had easily expanded to take the massive dick.

"Must be the dozen or so loads of cum I've taken up there this afternoon," she mused to herself.

Once she got over her surprise, Jennifer started to fuck back against the rhythm of Majak's thrusts. Soon he was pulling his massive cock out until just the head was in her ass and ramming it back it in. Any trepidation she had about accommodating such a huge cock disappeared as her orgasm started to build again.

"Oh God, YES, YES, YES. FUCK MY ASS you bastard. FUCK MY ASS!" she screamed as she orgasmed yet again.

"You like that, don't you, you slut," Majak said as he pounded Jennifer's ass. "You love my big black cock, don't you?"

"Ohh God yes! I love your big cock. I love you fucking my ass," Jennifer screamed.

That drove Majak over the edge and as he rammed his cock into her ass as deep as he could, he blew a massive load of hot cum into Jennifer. With a dozen or so loads already inside her, Jennifer's ass couldn't contain the huge load and as Majak continued to stroke back and forth, great blobs of cum oozed out around his softening cock and dripped down the inside of Jennifer's thighs.

Jennifer had one more shuddering orgasm as Majak kept pumping cum into her ass. At last he pulled his cock out Jennifer's ass, followed by a river of cum that flowed out of her gaping ass. Endorphins flooded her brain as she slumped back on the bed to face Majak.

"Man, that was incredible!" she said.

"It was," Majak said. "You are one awesome slut."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," Jennifer said.

"You still need to clean me up though," Majak said.

Ass to mouth was normally a strict no-no for Jennifer but cock drunk as she was, she obediently crawled over to Majak and licked all the cum off his rapidly softening but still huge cock.

Satisfied, Majak left the bedroom to the claps and cheers of the rest of the guys in the team and Jennifer looked at the dozen or so guys looking back at her expectantly. With endorphins overloading her brain, Jennifer was ready to keep fucking despite having already taken on more than 20 guys.

"C'mon then," she said. "What are you guys waiting for?"

They didn't need to be told twice and within minutes she was on her back with a cock in her pussy, a cock in her ass and two cocks in her mouth. Instead of alternating from one cock in her mouth to the other she sucked both off at once and was rewarded with a double load of cum. She swallowed most of the first shots but as the men kept shooting load after load, her mouth filled up and the cum started dribbling down the side of her face.

After the first group of four guys were finished with Jennifer, Ivan and three other guys whose names she didn't know crawled onto the bed. Ivan got underneath her and eased her ass onto his cock but then to her surprise, the guy straddling her from above put his cock into her ass as well.

"Are you guys serious? Jennifer said. "Two cocks in my ass?"

"We want to recreate a scene from one of our favourite porn movies. No Rest for the Ass. So we're actually going for three," said Ivan as a third guy pushed his cock in between the two already in her ass.

"Lucky Majak stretched me out I guess," Jennifer said as Ivan and his two mates synchronised their thrusts deep into her ass while a fourth guy pushed his cock into Jennifer's mouth. At first, she couldn't quite believe that she was letting three guys fuck her ass but as her orgasm started to build as Jennifer got carried away with the sheer sluttiness of what she was doing.