Jen Meets Sporty Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God YES. Fuck my ass you dirty bastards. Give it to me you fuckers. Oh fuck I love that, YES, YES, YES, YESSSS," Jennifer screamed as she orgasmed yet again."

"God, Jennifer, you love this, don't you? said Ivan. "You just love being treated like a dirty cum slut."

"That's because I am a dirty cum slut," said Jennifer. "Now stop talking and keep fucking. I want you to blow your loads in my ass."

Almost on cue, Jennifer's mouth and ass were overflowing with cum as Ivan and his three mates blew one hot load of cum after another into the willing blonde.

That seemed to be it for the group fucking that night. Guys came in and fucked Jennifer, a few even managed to cum back for a third time, but they did so in ones and twos rather than three, four and five at a time.

As everyone started to relax, the drinks started to flow, and Ivan came back in with a bottle of vintage Bollinger champagne.

"How did you know?" Jennifer said. "Bollinger is my favourite."

"Just lucky, I guess." Ivan laughed. "This and another one is all yours if you can fit it up your cunt."

"Oh, that's easy," Jennifer giggled as she placed the bottle upright on the floor, squatted over it and lowered herself down until only the base of the bottle was visible.

"Cum over here and I'll suck your cock again."

"You are such a dirty slut," Ivan said as he walked over to stand in front of Jennifer.

"I am a slut," said Jennifer. "But as far as I'm concerned, a slut is just a woman who likes sex just as much as most men and is prepared to go for what she wants." With that, Jennifer took Ivan's cock into her hands and slowly stroked it until he moaned. "Oh, fuck that feels good."

Jennifer stopped stroking and dove right on, sucking his cock vigorously as Ivan held onto her head and thrust his dick back and forth into her mouth until it was sliding up and down her throat. Pulling off his cock, she eased the champagne bottle out of her vagina and lay back on the bed. "Cum inside me, Ivan. Fill my pussy with your cum," she said as Ivan slammed his cock into her pussy.

By around 9 pm, there was only two guys in the room with Jennifer, James and a young Asian man she had not seen before.

"Jennifer, this is my friend Ben," James said. "He has a big problem that I hope you might be able to help him with."

"OK. What might that problem be?" said Jennifer who was finally starting to come down of her endorphin high and was feeling the effects of several hours continuous fucking.

James nodded to Ben and quickly took off his shorts and t-shirt to reveal a very large cock. Normally, Jennifer would be impressed but after Majak, Jack, Matt and one other guy whose name she didn't know, Ben's cock was just another big cock.

"He's still a virgin, Jennifer." James said. "Any girl he gets to know takes one look at his cock and says, 'you're not putting that thing in me.' Do you think you can help him?"

Jennifer crawled forward on the bed to grasp Ben's stiffening cock. On closer inspection, she realised it probably was going to be huge. Maybe not Majak huge, but definitely bigger than Jack or Matt. "Oh, I'm sure I can handle one more big cock tonight," she said with a low laugh.

Ben moaned as Jennifer took the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue across the head. Slowly licking the shaft of his cock, Jennifer working her way slowly down to his balls before she slowly slid her tongue up the sensitive underside of his dick until she reached the tip. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she sucked the head followed by the first five or six inches of cock into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the head. Jennifer continued this treatment for a couple of minutes before pulling off to assess her work.

Ben's cock was by now fully erect and quite the piece of work. "It's probably as long as Majak's but nowhere near as thick," Jennifer thought to herself. "More like a salami than a Coke can." Wrapping both hands around Ben's cock, Jennifer fed the monster back into her mouth. Try as she might, she couldn't quite fit all the huge cock down her throat, but she worked energetically on what she could fit into her mouth and was rewarded with a satisfied moan of pleasure.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Ben moaned. "You are the best cocksucker I have ever had."

"Well, you have a very nice cock," said Jennifer. "Those silly young girls don't know what they're missing out on."

Jennifer laid back on the bed and pulled Ben down with her. "Now, I want you to relax and let me take care of this. It's all about angles."

Pushing Ben on to his back, Jennifer straddled him with just the head of his cock inside her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself down until she'd taken the whole cock. With a satisfied moan, she started to ride Ben's large cock.

"Oh God, YES. That feels so good," Ben moaned. "You are incredible. That feels just so good."

Jennifer was orgasmed out by now, but she kept riding the young Asian man's cock until he orgasmed, blowing load after load of cum into her dripping pussy. Rolling off him, she looked at him. "Feel better?"

"Ohh, yes!" said Ben. "That felt amazing. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," Jennifer said. "Just remember that it's all about angles. You will make some lucky girl very happy someday. You just need to find one that understands angles."

With a smile, Ben get dressed and headed out of the bedroom. As he left, James put his head back in.

"Party's over, I think. I started running you a bath in my ensuite upstairs. It should be close to ready," James said.

"That sounds perfect," said Jennifer. "I must look an absolute wreck."

James chuckled. Jennifer was covered in dried and still wet cum. Her face, her tits, her stomach were covered in cum and her pussy and ass dripped spunk onto the bedcovers.

"I didn't count exactly but you look like a woman who has just fucked around 26 guys to a standstill. It was a very impressive effort."

"Thank you," Jennifer said. "Now, lead the way. You said something about a bath."

James led Jennifer upstairs to his ensuite bathroom. "I'll be back in a minute with a towel," he said as Jennifer eased herself into the hot water of the filling bath. She was finally coming down from her endorphin high and starting to feel very, very tired.

When she finished washing herself, she got out of the tub and walked into the bedroom to find James had left her clothes on the bed.

"Would you like me to walk you back to your apartment, Jennifer?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much," she said.

James walked Jennifer slowly back to her apartment as she was really starting to feel the after effects of being gang banged so vigorously by so many cocks.

Stopping at her door, James said, "I know this may sound kind of funny, but I'd like to see you again if you're interested. Just you and me."

"I would really like that, James." Jennifer said.

"Great!" said James. "Well, I'll see you around I guess."

"You will," Jennifer said. "I hope you come by very soon."