Jen-My birthday And Paula's Present

Story Info
My birthday and Paula brings her present.
8.6k words
3.93
10.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers

"Celia phoned and apologised for keeping us late. Don't worry, she wasn't upset." Jen told me.

"About what?" I asked. I couldn't think what I'd done to upset her.

"You didn't stay. She said there'll be another time," Jen explained. Cynthia appeared behind me having unpacked her stuff in my bedroom and Jen glanced at her, then at me. "I'm not staying here tonight. Actually Paula phoned and invited me over there," She told us. Cynthia stayed silent but went over to Jen and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be staying the night, possibly the weekend so I won't cramp your style, either of you." She left to pack a few things and Cynthia and I were on our own.

"Jen emerged a couple of minutes later, bag in hand. "Can I get my car out Steve?" She asked me.

"Of course, I'm sorry. I've trapped you in. Come on, I'll let you out." I told her and followed her into the lift down to the basement car park.

"You're going to leave me aren't you?" Jen suddenly asked me.

"No. I don't know. Heaven knows I don't want to. I don't think Cynthia would be alright with sharing you like we do with Paula so I think it will have to be just us." I told her, truthfully. At the same time I thought to myself, 'did I really want to lose Jen? Who would I miss more, her or Cynthia? Was there any way I could keep them both?'

"Is there any chance we could, you know?" She looked me in the eyes, a small tear appearing at the corner. I shrugged my shoulders in response. "What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, would it?" I realised myself it was wrong to think of cheating on Cynthia already, indeed if at all. Starting off on completely the wrong foot.

"I don't think so. As I said, I'm not sure Cynthia wants to share me with other women." I said. Jen moved closer to me and reached up for a quick kiss on my cheek. She moved away but I pulled her back and kissed her like we used to, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. She dropped her bag and brought her hand around the front of me and stroked my cock. Breaking off the kiss she looked around quickly and sank to her knees, opened my trousers and took my cock in her hand. She looked up at me and took it, all at once, deep down into her throat, bobbing up and along my cock straight away She hummed as she did, running her tongue along it's underside as if relishing a chunk of rich dark chocolate. I realised I had Cynthia upstairs and backed off.

"What's the matter? I just wanted to remind you what you'll be missing. I hope you don't forget that. Or forget me." Jen said, just as the lift door opened to leave she stood up. Then she walked over to her car and opened the door. She picked up her bag and threw it onto the back seat. "I'll be back on Sunday afternoon, no later so I'll cook Sunday dinner. O.K.?"

"That's O.K. Jen. You'll always be welcome." I told her.

"I'm not sure Cynthia will agree. Anyway, we'll see. Bye Steve," She said as she started the engine. I climbed into my car and reversed out to give her room and she left. Moving back into my parking space I felt a deep feeling of loss, almost as if I had witnessed the passing away of a friend and that surprised me. She had been a very sexy companion and we always knew it would end someday, but somehow, with the ending I felt a great loss. I climbed back out of my car and went up to my apartment where Cynthia was waiting for me. My cock was still hard and I had to adjust myself as the lift rose to my flat.

It had been good that Jen had left as Cynthia stood there, when I returned wearing a very small and flimsy red lace bra, completely see through with a matching pair of very small panties finished off with a mouth-watering pair of red, lace topped, hold up stockings and shiny red high heeled shoes. "What do you think?"

"I'm thinking I hope you're not still sore." I told her. I wanted this girl and I wanted her now. The last minute attempt at a blow job from Jen not helping at all.

"Why?" She asked me, all innocence.

"The outfit. It's having an effect on me. A particular part of me." Cynthia gulped as I told her and her eyes strayed to the rapidly growing bulge in my trousers.

"I'm afraid I am still a little bit sore," She said, looking a bit worried now.

"Look. I'm not going to do anything that might hurt you so why don't you change back into everyday clothes. You can try that outfit again when you're feeling less, shall we say inhibited. If you know what I mean," I said to her and she disappeared back into the bedroom, presumably to change her clothes.

She emerged a few minutes later wearing her jeans and a polo top. "Sorry. I didn't know they would have such an effect on you."

"That's O.K. You looked very sexy in them though."

"Did you think so? I've never thought about myself being sexy before. Emma says I'm not."

"Well, that's just Emma and perhaps you don't appeal to her. But you do appeal to me I can assure you. And most red blooded men would agree with me," I told her. "Are you hungry yet?" I asked her. It was gone six and we hadn't eaten since lunchtime.

"Actually I am. I'm starving." She told me.

"Right. Let's make some dinner then. Can you pour me a beer and yourself a glass of wine?" And we set to, cooking some chicken, a couple of lamb koftas and cous-cous with roasted vegetables. I picked some pittas out from the freezer to defrost and pulled the hummous from the fridge. The falafel were shop bought but from a Middle Eastern Supermarket and were very good considering they weren't home-made. The chicken had been drenched in Olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and allowed to marinate for a while so I could prepare and cook the veggies. It took an hour but when everything was completed the table was full and smelled fantastic.

Cynthia had poured the drinks and I drank my beer while she sipped her ice cold Chardonnay, yes, she had actually tried another wine. "I did buy something else at the Trafford Centre, but not today and I'll show you that after dinner, and what I can do with it." This sounded very mysterious and I was intrigued as to what it might be. I had to wait though. We finally sat down to eat and kept going until we were both full, and there was still a lot of food on the table. "That was fantastic," Cynthia said to me, sounding surprised. "You're full of surprises Steve." She reddened after she used my name. I laughed. "It's O.K. for you. I have to call you Dr. Earle at work and it's difficult to get used to calling you Steve when we're alone together."

"I know Cynthia," I told her. "It's just funny that's all. I like you calling me Steve. Really. It's the blushing I'm laughing at."

"And you can call me Cynthia whenever. It's not fair," She snapped.

She sat there looking at me. Almost as if she was measuring me for what she wanted to do next and she stood up, telling me, "I'll be back in a minute." I waited patiently and she reappeared with a plastic bag. Pulling it open she drew out a large bright pink dildo and she covered it with a shiny thick liquid.

"What are you going to do with that? And what's the goo on it?" I asked her. If she was still sore, then surely she wasn't going to use it on herself. She didn't reply, simply putting it to her mouth and sliding backwards and then forwards, keeping going until it was 6-7 inches down her throat without a hint of a gag or any choking. "Don't tell me, you've been practising?"

Pulling it out she nodded. "Emma told me to, but the deal is you have to do the same thing for me," She said with a definite twinkle in her eyes. "I am too sore for your, well you know: so I thought we could try something else. Maybe. And the goo was a flavoured lube; I think that's what it was called. Anyway. Want to try?"

I didn't answer, simply pushing her onto the sofa and lifting her legs so I could pull her jeans off, which I did slowly revealing a pair of white panties. I gently and slowly pulled them off as well and pushed her legs apart. "Do you want the lights off?" She shook her head as my mouth approached her labia. I separated them with my finger and stroked her clitoris feeling her wetness. She let out a quiet gasp as I swept my finger over it. Using my finger still I gently massaged it for a minute, eliciting gasps from her as she closed her eyes. She placed her hands on the back of my head and wrapped her legs around me as well, pulling me harder into her and so I started licking her clit, pushing my tongue deeply into her vagina. It took several minutes and she came. Her body stiffened and then she ached her back and gasped loudly as she reached her peak as a stream of her juices spurted onto my face, then slowly settled back as she came down from her high, relaxing her grip on my head. She lay back, her legs over my shoulders, not moving. "That felt fantastic," She said, quite simply. "You can do that for me anytime. That felt sexy, just watching you."

"My turn now," I said, looking forward to this but worried she might not know to keep her teeth well away from my flesh. I wondered about the spurt of juices: I'd never experienced that before. Evidence that she had enjoyed a hard orgasm perhaps.

"Sit on the sofa Steve," She commanded me, and I willingly obliged. "Now, I presume this will be different to a piece of plastic so tell me if I'm doing it wrong. I won't be offended. I want to get this right for you."

Cynthia took hold of my cock in her right hand and started stroking it. She poured on some of the flavoured lubricant, "Its Cherry Flavour, before you ask." It felt wonderful as she very gently moved her hand up and down. Hesitantly she bent her head forwards and put it in her mouth. "Cherry, nothing else," She said.

"What did you expect? Mint?" I laughed. She pulled off and frowned at me and then went back to work, pushing her head down so my cock went right to the back of her mouth. Then she lifted off, but not completely and went down again, running her tongue along the underside as she did so. She started a rhythm going and her head started bobbing up and down, only catching my cock with her teeth twice, and then only a glancing blow that didn't hurt. She started sucking as she moved, her cheeks sinking in with the suction and then started humming as well. That was enough for me and I felt my balls churning. "I'm going to come Cynthia," I gasped. I came. Cynthia tried her best but most of it spilled out of her mouth after the first spurt. She stayed bravely down as long as she could but her inexperience showed and she gagged and choked.

I finished and she released me after sucking out the last drops and pulled off. Her chin was covered in my sperm. "God, that tasted awful. I didn't realise how much there was in there. I'm sorry, I couldn't swallow it, it was horrible," She said.

"Don't worry. It worked for me." I told her.

"Really? I did O.K.?" She asked back.

"For a first time it was very, very good. Really," I soothed her. She hadn't done too badly and I did come in her. But I was sure she wasn't too keen on doing it again. "I'm told you get used to the taste."

"By Jen?" Cynthia asked me.

"And Paula and Celia as well. Not to mention several of my past girlfriends." I confessed, I thought I might as well get it all off my chest. Cynthia would have found out sometime or another so it was best coming directly from me. "And Hazel."

"I've not heard about Hazel, who is she?" Cynthia asked me. "Did Celia really do this for you as well?" She asked quietly, sounding incredibly surprised about her work colleague. "Do all girls do this for their boyfriends?"

"You don't want to know about Hazel. I'm sorry I found out. She's a full scale nymphomaniac granny neighbour of Celia's and not all girls do it, no." I told her.

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I feel a bit sick and I've just got to get rid of this taste." She clamped her hand to her mouth and rushed out of the lounge. I stood up to follow when I heard retching sounds from the toilet. I waited outside the door until she came out, smelling of fresh minty toothpaste.

"You know what day it is?" I asked Cynthia.

"Yes I do. It's May the 29th." She said in a matter of fact sort of way.

"Anything else?" I asked. I had a feeling she didn't know.

"Yes. Isn't it the day on which Constantinople fell to the Turks in 1453 as well?"

"What then?"

"It's your birthday. And that was the first of your presents." Cynthia confessed. "I looked at your record card at the practice."

"So, if that was the first I assume there is at least a second." I asked.

"Yes," Cynthia said simply.

"Oh, come on, tell me? Please."

"Go on then," She said as if it was an extreme effort. "It's dinner out, tomorrow and I'm paying. O.K." She said but emphasising the word 'I'm' basically saying she was going to pay no matter what.

"Just a shot in the dark, Don Giovanni's?" I asked her.

"Wrong," She chimed. I must have looked surprised and she raised her eyebrows, expecting me to try another restaurant. Cynthia smiled at me as she realised I wasn't going to make another guess.

"Cynthia, there's hundreds of restaurants in Manchester. Just tell me please," I begged her.

"No. All I'll say is that we can walk there. So there. Then I'll give you your third present."

"Cynthia. You-are-a-tease," I told her. "Come on, tell we where? Please."

"Yup. I am," She confessed and smiled as she said it. "I have the advantage this time don't I? But don't expect that as a first present every birthday. Please!"

"Now that's a disappointment," I told her. "Why not?" I tried to look downcast as much as I could and failed miserably. Cynthia just frowned in reply and stared me right in the eye.

"Because it tastes revolting, that's why," She said, forcibly. I was unconvinced but I could still live in hope. "Anyway. We're going to the Armenian."

"The Armenian?" I asked. I'd never been there before and I thought it was vegetarian. And it was well known for being a little dowdy and poorly decorated.

"The Armenian. I've never been but I have been told its good food there. And you'll be pleased to know they don't serve pizza. Ellie suggested it," She finished.

"O.K. I'm up for trying something new. What do you want to do now?" I asked her.

"I'm hungry," She replied.

"But you've only just eaten, on two counts, how can you be?" I said, jokingly and was rewarded by a thump on my arm leaving my pride bruised, but nothing more. We went back into the kitchen and finished off what we'd had for our evening meal and drank a bottle of wine together. When we had finished we sat down in the lounge and watched a late film while we each finished our glass of wine each, Cynthia snuggled up under my shoulder. Wine finished we both went to bed and slept, just slept.

Saturday morning arrived and we slowly woke up to sunlight streaming through the bedroom windows. Cynthia was first out of bed and into the shower, emerging twenty minutes later, wrapped in my bath towel and with a small towel wrapped around her wet hair. "Are there any towels left in there?" I asked her.

"No, why?" She asked me

"I might want a shower as well you know." I got out of bed and dug out some fresh towels from the airing cupboard in the hall and brought them back.

She sat down at my dressing table and used my hairdryer to dry her hair. I pulled the other towel open to leave her naked while I went in for my shower. When I came out Cynthia had left the bedroom but I could hear her singing tunelessly in the kitchen and smelled the coffee she had made. "What do you want for breakfast?" She shouted as I left the bedroom.

"Just coffee and toast please, if you're making it. If not, just the coffee. Thanks." I shouted back. Going into the kitchen I saw Cynthia dressed in a pair of jeans again with a small top which bared her midriff. It made her look very sexy, but then I thought, everything she wears I think makes her look sexy. She was a sexy girl, and with her wavy hair free and reaching to near her waist she looked sexier still. Cynthia turned towards me and handed me a coffee.

"Would you like some cheese on your toast?" She asked me.

"Please, if it's not too much trouble." I replied.

"No trouble." She sliced a couple of pieces of cheese off while one side was toasting under the grill and placed them on the bread when it was done and replaced them under the heat.

"Are you having some?" I asked her.

"Yes, one for you and one for me. One is enough or you'll get fat. You don't do any exercise and you sit down to work all day. I want you to live a long time." She looked pleased when I shrugged my shoulders to give in. "And you drink too much beer."

There was a pause in our conversation as Cynthia pulled the grill tray out and dropped the two pieces of toast onto a plate each. I sipped my coffee as she cut each in half and handed one to me. "Thank you, boss," I said to her. "But you know there's no such thing as too much beer."

"I'm not the boss yet," She replied as she ate her cheesy toast. "And there is such a thing as too much beer and you drink that much. Probably more."

I decided to change the subject, away from beer and food which, apparently I wasn't going to have any say anymore. Having said that, I thought to myself, I was putting on weight and I didn't exercise enough. Perhaps I should try going back to a sport I had loved, rugby. There were three or four clubs nearby but I hadn't played for a good few years now and would be out of shape and condition, like Cynthia had said, in truth, so I needed a team that wasn't too serious while I built myself up again. Manchester fitted the bill as they had a veteran's side and I would probably get a game there. Next week, I decided to try out. There had to be some summer training, there always was. Cynthia spoke to me and broke me out of my reverie. "I said, what were you thinking about, you looked miles away then?" She asked me.

"Rugby," I answered.

"Do you like rugby? Do you want to go and watch a match? You could explain it to me. I know nothing about rugby so you could explain the rules and things. Maybe?" She did sound enthusiastic.

This killed the enthusiasm, "No. Playing again." I told her and her jaw dropped.

"You. Play rugby?" She looked surprised.

"Yes. Well I did. I used to. Not so long ago." I told her.

"Aren't you worried you'll get injured?" She asked me. A deep look of concern on her face. "I don't want you hurt."

"No. I had far more injuries playing football than rugby. No, I'm not worried. Not if I do it properly."

"And how is, properly?" Cynthia asked me.

"Simple, join a good club with a decent coach." I told her, and that was important and true.

"And that is?" Cynthia asked me.

"Manchester. It's in Stockport. Well Cheadle really." I told her. I finished my coffee and ate the last piece of cheese on toast. Piece? I should have said morsel. Jen didn't try to change what or how much I ate, but perhaps Cynthia was right and I did need to diet and do some sort of exercise.

"O.K. then. If that's what you want to do. Don't come running to me though if you do get injured." She said and walked off, leaving me in the kitchen, contemplating playing again. Could be fun. Could be painful. The first I hoped. But not now as the summer was about to start so I thought I'd try jogging and then some running to get myself fit again, well, fit enough to play a game anyway. Cynthia came back, "What do you want to do today Steve?" She asked me, blushing again. I laughed and she looked at me with daggers in her eyes. "Stop it," She snarled.

"I can't. It's funny. See I don't do it when I say 'Cynthia', do I?" I replied.

"It's not the same," She said and burst into tears. I walked over and put my arms around her trying to console her.

"It looks cute though. I don't think I've ever dated a girl who blushes," I told her. Truthfully as it happens. Most of my past girlfriends hadn't been the kind of girls who blushed, but I had to be careful because I blushed easily as well, it was just that Cynthia hadn't seen it happen. Yet.

DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers