Jen-My birthday And Paula's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buy one get one free?" I asked her.

"A second, little one. Yes. It was good," She replied as I climbed off her as my cock softened and slipped out of her, leaving a small puddle of sperm on the bedclothes. "I'll have to snuggle up to you. I don't want to sleep in that small lake of your sperm. I'm sore now," She said as she turned on her side and backed into me, resting her head on my arm and pulling the other over her waist. I reached up a little further and cupped a breast in my hand. "That feels nice," She said, quietly as she drifted straight off to sleep. Within a few moments she was fast away, breathing gently. I wasn't long after her.

We woke together the next morning as the sun streamed through the windows on which we had forgotten to draw the curtains. Cynthia was exactly how I had left her but I had tossed and turned in the night, unable to sleep for no reason, finally nodding off around two in the morning. I felt tired, but Cynthia was up and in the bathroom in a shot. I had a taste in my mouth and realised I hadn't brushed my teeth last night and I could still taste the garlic and chili from the meal last night. I lay on my back my arms folded behind my head, staring at the ceiling. After what seemed an age Cynthia skipped out of my en-suite and came and sat on the bed next to me. "Tired?" She asked me as she ran her hand up the inside of my leg and took hold of my cock, gently stroking it. "You're very hard this morning, aren't you?" She asked. I simply nodded as she continued stroking me. Leaning over me she opened the bedside table drawer and pulled out some lube and dribbled a little onto her hand and then on my cock and she started stroking it again. It became harder and harder as she did. "I'm afraid I'm a little sore again this morning. Will this do?" She asked me, teasingly.

All I could do was nod my head in response, the feeling coursing down my cock was so intense. No-one had ever done this to me before, it had been full on sex or a blow job and this felt different but so good. I didn't last long and I erupted onto my chest, Cynthia's face and all over her hand. "Wow. You were really ready for that weren't you?" She said as she milked out the last drops of my semen. "It was better that using my mouth because I didn't have to taste it. Did it feel as good to you?"

"Yes. Yes, it was really good. How did you learn to do that?" I asked her.

"I didn't. It just seemed right, what I was doing," And she pointed to my semen all over her hands and me, "And it looks like I was right." She bent down and wrapped her mouth over my cock, taking it deep. "It still tastes awful though."

She picked up a gob of the goo and dropped it into her mouth. "Yuck. I'm right. That is awful. Bet you won't kiss me now."

I nodded and said, "You're quite right. I won't. But if you brush your teeth and I brush mine, I will, with pleasure." And off she skipped into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then dragged me in so I could do mine. She wanted that kiss badly and I obliged once we had sweetened our breath. Cynthia hugged me tightly and I hugged her back just the same, it all seemed so natural and comfortable, almost as if we'd been together months rather than the few days in actual reality.

"What are we doing today?" I asked her.

"Can't do much. I'll be going home won't I?" She replied.

"Later. I'll drive you back. Make your neighbours envious of the Lotus." I suggested.

"Please. I'd never been in a real sports car before. It's really exciting. Can I have a drive? One day. I've not passed my test yet." Cynthia was suddenly eager.

"Sure. When you've passed your test." I told her.

"Go have your shower and get dressed and I'll make some breakfast. O.K.?" Cynthia suggested.

"O.K., I'll go now."

I went for my shower and had a quick wet shave in there and then dressed in an old pair of jeans and a polo shirt. When I went into the kitchen Cynthia had made some coffee and had a bacon sandwich ready for me. "I thought you were going to make me eat healthily?"

"Sunday's an exception." She told me as she bit into hers. "Brown sauce or tomato?"

"Brown please," I said. "We don't have any tomato. I don't like it so I don't buy any."

"Well I do like it. I prefer it to brown sauce so if you want me to stay and eat your bacon then you'll have to buy some ketchup. Won't you?" Cynthia said, smiling.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get some at the next supermarket shop," I assured her.

"OK." She said as she bit into her sandwich, grimacing as she did. "It needs something sweet to go with the saltiness," She told me as she bent down to rummage in my fridge. "Perfect," She exclaimed as she stood up, brandishing a jar of Mango Chutney I used on my Curries. Cynthia smeared it over the slice of bread and then replaced it on the bacon. "Even more perfect. What?" She said as I stared at her.

"Bacon and chutney, yuck," I said as I turned away to finish mine with my brown sauce. "I promise I'll get the tomato ketchup, anything but seeing you eat that again."

"It tastes nice and if it tastes nice to me then its OK," She said in her best girlie voice and looked at me daring me to contradict her. "When's Jen back?"

"Today. She said she'd cook lunch for us all so that means Paula might be here as well," I replied.