Jenie Out of the Bottle Ch. 04

Story Info
A young wife's fantasies lead her along.
4.4k words
3.92
14k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young's night did not end with their first tryst. Jennet was insatiable, once they both had caught their breath she nearly tossed her husband onto their bed. Attacking his deflated penis with her hungry mouth. Desperately she cleaned their combined juices and it did not take long for her expert mouth to have an effect on her loving man. Duncan was taken aback by her renewed vigor, given her previously submissive demeanor. He was further surprised by his own ability to so rapidly become aroused again. To be fair the glistening vixen slurping his dick before him would have turned the most stoic of priests towards sin.

Jennet wasted little time once she coaxed Duncan back to hardness. She quickly vaulted his legs and aligned her wet hole with his penis and drove it in as far as it would go. Duncan sat wide-eyed as his wife used his body for her pleasure. He tried to hold on to her waist to stem her furious grinding but to no avail. She was a woman possessed, in desperate need of yet another cum. Her dirty talk returned in breathless whispers, begging her man to give her what she needed.

"Make me cum baby." Jennet rasped. "God I need it so bad. Please make me cum".

Leaning forward into his chest, the wanton wife offered her hanging tits as she twerked her taut ass up and down on his member.

"Suck my tits, that's it, baby."

This was all so new to Duncan, his wife barely swore, and here she was running her dirty little mouth off. It was undoubtedly having the desired effect, every time she let off another tirade of sex talk she seemed to increase her pace. He was loving it.

Leaning back her turgid nipple popped her husband's mouth. Sitting straight with one hand grasping at her swollen breast and the other strumming at her clit, Jennet was rounding the last bend to a massive orgasm. Her incessant dirty talk had now devolved into a continuous series of exasperated "fucks" each rising in pitch as she ground her way to a sexual crescendo. Duncan watched in awe, his wife was a vision of pure sexuality, his own pleasure was not even a factor now. All that mattered was Jennet cumming and he rode out the storm. The decadent display was still having an effect on Ducan and he could feel his own orgasm approaching, he clenched his eyes shut and tried to concentrate on anything but the pornographic scene before him. Trying to delay his own load.

Higher and higher still Jennet squealed, desperate to force her body to cum one final time. Her hips were a blur and through her desperate moans the sheer wetness of her pussy squelched with each motion, her whole body dripped heavily with sweat and oil. Whatever tit she was not abusing bounced obscenely. Finally, her thrusts become shorter and shorter, her body tightened in preparation and her whole chest flushed red. Jennet's moans escaped her body in labored uncontrolled gasps, her whole body shuddered and it felt like she was peeing. Her voice grew silent as she road out her epic orgasm, her whole body convulsing rapidly. After a good 12 to 15 seconds, her voice finally returned and her twitching become even more violent.

"Oh, God!" Jennet groaned, her fingers rubbed her clitoris to the brink of pain and she extracted every possible semblance of pleasure from her organ. Duncan could not take it, the pressure of her pussy and the blissful sight above him causing him to groan out himself, emptying whatever cum he had left in his balls. His wife's pussy seemed to suck the semen right out of him, it felt utterly amazing.

Jennet fell forwards into her husband's chest, her lower half still twitching on his deflating penis. She was taking deep breaths, trying to return oxygen to her deprived body. They both lay there utterly spent, and soon fell asleep still adjoined.

The Youngs slept deeply through the night, their marathon sex session had left them both beat. Jennet mustered early first, as usual, even though she was still on furlough her habits died hard. Dressed still in her sexy stockings and garter, her body was still lightly coated with the sweetly scented oil she used last night. Looking at herself in the mirror she looked like a well-used whore. A sight she had never seen on herself before. She giggled and tried to adjust her fuzzed-up hair, but there was not much that could be done to show she had been properly fucked.

Jennet gasped when she saw their large window, there was a clear feminine-shaped schmear made up of body oil and dried sweat. The morning light caught the streaks that her body had made. She shook her head in silent embarrassment, she had acted like a high-class stripper. Her mind retraced the illicit events. She had felt so empowered while she displayed herself, Duncan was completely enraptured with her every movement. Jennet felt like she was the most desirable person on the planet at that moment. Sitting in a silent smile on the edge of their bed, Jennet wondered what she could do to feel that sensation again.

Duncan roused to the sound of their shower running. He felt totally wiped out, his muscles ached sweetly, like he'd had a big workout yesterday. He looked to the shower and grinned to himself, remembering the night of turgid sex. Whatever renaissance his wife was going through, he was determined to foster it and continue to reap the benefits. With a painful stretch, he made his way out of bed and towards the steamy bathroom.

He did not intend to sneak up on Jennet, but she was too disposed to notice him enter. It was easy to see what she was doing, her subtle moans gave it away. Duncan could not believe she was masturbating, she had to have cum at least 3 times yesterday, she was a sex-machine. He watched her blurred form through the glass shower door, her back turned and slightly bent over, the warm water cascading down her delicate curves. He could see her dainty fingers working between her legs. His own arousal was unbelievably returning as well. Still naked, he pleasured himself to the solo show before him.

Duncan watched his wife quickly approach her orgasm and listened with glee as her quivering moans sang out over the running water. He quickly tip-toed back into the bedroom and dove into bed, his own erection left unfulfilled much to his disappointment. He feigned sleep as his wife padded back into the bedroom, drying herself. Pretending to wake up, he smiled at his wife.

"Give us a show then baby."

Jennet rolled her eyes but smiled inwardly, pausing a moment she flung off her towel and tossed it at Duncan, covering his face, blinding him from the vision of her naked body. She giggled and quickly dashed into the walk-in closet.

"You'll be late, no sex shows until after work." She emphasized 'after'. Duncan looked at his phone, she was right. It was nearly 8 and he needed to get ready. Jumping up and into the shower himself, his penis was still slightly hard after his voyeur experience. He contemplated pleasuring himself much like Jennet just did, but he did not have the luxury of time. Quickly getting ready they exchanged pleasantries and Duncan was out the door before long. With that, Jennet was alone again.

Making busywork of the morning, absentmindedly going about the empty house on autopilot Jennet felt listless. She decided to do some yoga, her muscles felt achy and tight and a good stretch would do them good. Before she even realized she had done it, she had donned her gym bunny outfit instead of her regular, much less revealing attire. Jennet studied herself in the mirror, lightly running her hands up her torso. Turning she admired her own buttocks, lightly shaking her hips to cause both cheeks to bounce seductively, Jennet giggled to herself. She was sexy, she decided. Chewing her bottom lip she made another decision. She wanted to go to the gym.

Before she had time to convince herself otherwise, she was in the car and on the way. It was still mid-morning so there was every chance her sprawling gym would be relatively empty. Despite this, she could feel her skin flush with anticipation. She had never done anything like this before. Sure she has seen her fair share of 'influencers' clad in even more risque gym clothes. But for her, she may as well be naked. Even with a tight sports bra underneath, Jennet could feel her pink nipples peeking through, taut with the excitement of the impending display.

Walking in, the young wife was preparing for a room full of gawkers to stop and watch her enter, like some gunslinger wandering into an old saloon. But for the most part, no one took any notice. Placing her bag down in the share cabinets, Jennet took a deep breath, despite the uneventful entrance, she still felt totally exposed. She pulled off the hat she regularly wore and pulled her long raven hair into a tight high ponytail, causing the shiny hair to sashay with every movement of her head.

For Jennet, every action she took was magnified due to how she looked now. Every time she bent over to pick up a weight, she felt eyes wandering to the tight fabric stretched over her behind. When she drew her arms above her head, she felt her bulging bosom push out for the whole world to see, her nipples like darts threatening to pierce through her top. A numb shiver would fire through her spine whenever she noticed someone give a side-eyed glance as she worked out. Cheeks flushed, not just for her exertion, but also from the rising excitement between her legs. Jennet felt her confidence spike like never before.

She spent over an hour going through her workout routine, by the end of it, she was on top of the world. Some men opening gawked as she went through her squats, she intentionally stuck out her round butt on every downward motion. The young wife made a subtle intention to show herself off to the especially muscley men in the gym. Their bulging sweat-laced muscles enticed her even more.

During her bench press, her mind began to really take off. Imagining one particular tall patron simply walking over and mounting her right there on the bench, tearing into her tight shorts and thrusting his massive cock deep inside her. He would fuck her like the bitch in heat she was, two humans in their peak coming together in perfect union. He would take her right here, for everyone to see. She would rip off her own top to release her needy breasts and offer them to him. Letting him devour them as she wrapped her athletic legs around his massive frame.

Where would he cum? Would he pull out and shoot his heavy load all over her heavy, sweaty tits? Or would she let him fire his potent seed deep inside her wanton pussy? Her mind was awash with fantasy. Maybe others would join? After the tall man was done, his shorter but even bulkier gym buddy would replace him, his equally huge cock ready to piston her and add more hot white seed to her body. She would be completely used, she'd suck on one cock while the other fucked her tight pussy, others might watch, stroking their own hard cocks to her debauchery.

Jennet had long finished her set, she was sitting on the bench. Absently staring at the two bulky gym buddies. She was brought from her dreamy trance when the taller one turned to meet her gaze. She nearly jumped out of her own skin. How long has she been staring? Jennet quickly gathered her things, he still looked on with a wry smile. Did he know what was going on through her head? He couldn't, she mused. Jennet strode for the exit, she had to pass the duo to get out and kept her head down.

"Hey" The taller one greeted her as she passed. Jennet barely acknowledged him, she could not bring herself to meet his gaze.

"Hi." She returned curtly, nearly 10 feet away before she even made a reply.

In her car, Jennet was shaking. She felt electric. Her previous fantasies were far more private. This was all too real. Her whole body felt alive. She could feel the warm wetness of her sex seeping into her gym undies. It felt like she could not get enough oxygen, like a panic attack. But she also felt more aroused than she had ever been before. Both hands gripped the wheel, but her moist thighs were sliding against each other in unconscious reaction to her wanton horniness. Jennet quickly started her car and made her way home, but she never stopped grinding her thighs, keeping her pussy stimulated all the way home.

Several times Jennet considered pulling over and masturbating right there on the side of the road. She had managed to make it home without touching herself or crashing due to the sheer need of her loins. Barely in the door, she dropped her keys on the floor, her hand instantly moved to her covered pussy. Jennet cooed as she tenderly rubbed her engorged lips right beyond the entrance to their house. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. The obscene fantasy from early came flooding back into her mind's eye.

She needed a cock, her mind was assaulted with images of all kinds of hard penises attached to unknown figures. She fell to her knees, in her mind she was surrounded by a circle of heavy cocks aimed right at her. Waiting for her to choose which to service first. Pulling the waistband of her shorts out, she snaked her fingers into her moist folds. Her whole body convulsed at the slightest touch. She needed to feel it, to hold it, to take it in her mouth. Jennet leaped up abruptly. Remembering her purchase the day before.

All but running to the kitchen, one hand still in her pants, she saw it sitting proudly in their fruit bowl. The subtle curve of the large cucumber invited her. She timidly reached forward to touch it, afraid, as if it was white-hot. Finally grasping it, Jennet measured its width with her fingers. Imagining she had extracted the large appendage from the tall, muscle-bound gym rat she felt the ridges run down its length. Normally she would feel silly, all but jerking off a fruit, but right now she felt like she was a slutty vixen, fondling a turgid cock. She ran her fist up and down its length, wondering what real spongey flesh of this size would feel in her grasp. Edging the tip of her face, she left a dainty kiss on the end of the cucumber. As her full lips touched the bumpy surface, she became totally lost in the fantasy of a big cock.

Jennet bound up the stairs to their bedroom, fruit firmly in hand. She bounced onto the bed, kicking off her runners in the process. Grabbing the cucumber with two fists, a good 5 inches still exposed, she took the fat end into her mouth. Slowly at first, she gauged what she could engulf between her lips. The slightly bitter surface tickled the inside of her mouth. She visualized the rough veins of the man at the gym's rampant cock in its place. The bulky man took control, shoving his hard appendage into her face. Jennet yielded, forcing as much as she could down to her throat. She had never had something so large, so hard go so deep into her mouth.

Jennet extracted the fruit, gasping for air. She looked at the hard green cucumber, her saliva barely covered a third of it, a thin strand held on between its end and her panting mouth. With sheer determination, Jennet began to take it back to her throat once again. She heard a deep voice in her head.

"Take that cock, suck it deep into your slutty little throat."

She did.

"Show me how much you love this cock, slut."

The word slut reverberated through her brain. She wanted to be a slut, to service a big fat cock like a whore. Concentrating on her breathing, Jennet took inch after inch down her throat until only what was left in her fist remained. She groaned as she held her breath as long as possible. Showing her new deep-throat skills off to this invisible lover. As tears began to well in her eyes, she forced the fruit from her stuffed mouth, strands of spittle streaked along its length, drooling down both the fruit and her chin, landing in gloops on her chest.

Drawing in deep breaths of air, she looked at the wet cucumber, her other hand pressing down on her clit. After somewhat catching her breath, she ran the wet fruit over her heaving chest, slapping it lightly to make her full breasts jiggle. Jennet hissed through her teeth as she ran the tip over her hard nipples, their sensitivity still high even though the activewear. In one swift motion, she lifted both her top and bra off, freeing her swollen tits. Observing her heaving mounds, her nipples never looked harder, lightly brushing one with her hand it felt like an electric jolt ran directly to her vagina. She felt like she could cum just from touching them.

But she did not dare tempt it, not yet, as she had other ideas. In another deft move, the naughty wife peeled down her bottoms, her tight undies stuck to her pussy from the ample juice already released. Jennet paused and moment and regarded the saliva-drenched cucumber before her. She had to know, what would something that big feel like inside her? Her whole body felt like it was on fire, burning with the need to be filled to the brim with cock, and this was the closest thing she could get. Quickly she rolled to the bedside table and extracted a condom from the drawer, she was not sure about putting this fruit inside raw. They seldom used them as she was on the pill, but always had a pack on hand.

Rolling the rubber down the long green shaft Jennet for the first time regarded its size compared to her husband. With the condom stretched just about as far as it would go, it was clear this was much larger than what she was used to taking. The thought send another intoxicating shiver up her spine. She had to do it now before she convinced herself not to. Grabbing the long cucumber with two fists, she lay back and aimed it at her entrance, the latex-covered top teased her moist folds. Her hips instinctively rose to align for entry. With light pressure, the young wife started to push the long rod into her waiting pussy.

"Jesus Christ." Jennet hissed out to the room, the intense feeling as she stretched her tight lips was something she had never felt before. The rough ridges of her fruit-cock multiplied the effect. The only game to give herself a few inches at first, she fucked herself slowly, reveling in the blissful feeling of this new size.

"Big cock." She whispered, allowing herself to impale herself even further. Every new inch she introduced to her needy fuck hole raised her pleasure to new heights. Further and further she went, deeper than she had ever experienced before. She had no idea her little pussy could accommodate something so large, but she was determined to test her limit. Before long, she had stuffed the long, thick cucumber so that only what was left in her hand remained outside. After letting herself adjust to the large invader, Jennet slowly eased it back out with a high-pitched coo, watching her tight pink lips grip the bumpy ridges as it slid outward.

Before the entire thing was out, she roughly jammed it back in. Her wanton body craved this new feeling of being totally stuffed. It felt even better the second time around. It did not take as long before she drove it in and out once again. There was no stopping her now. Used to the intense pressure, Jennet now fucked herself just like she imagined those buff gym rats would. It felt like her breath was stolen every time she rammed herself. She strained to draw air into her lungs as she pulled the cucumber out, only to exhale sharply as she pounded it back in.

This is what fucking is, she thought. This is what it really means to be fucked. Her body flushed with the exertion and she knew her cum was rapidly rising. It came in waves, like something she had never felt before. Never relenting the assault on her pussy Jennet screamed and wailed, her legs convulsing as her dainty feet danced in the air. In and out she went, fucking herself through the longest and most intense orgasm she had ever known. After what felt like a full minute, it was too much, Jennet's inner walls ballooned out and she had to pop out her new cock. It fell to the bed with a thud, along with a flood of her own juices.

12