Jenie Out of the Bottle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennet lay there, her breath coming in light moans, she felt almost paralyzed, save for errant twitches throughout her whole body. Her moans gave way to light mews as she slowly recovered, falling into a light sleep.

Stretching like a cat, Jennet roused from her little death. Her orgasm had been so intense she momentarily forgot what had transpired. Her leg brushed the still wet cucumber she had just fucked and she jumped at its cold tough. When she saw the object of her mid-day masturbation session, the memory of what she did came flooding back. The still naked wife set with her head in her hands, laughing to herself for a moment. What the hell had gotten into her, what she that desperate that she would fuck a piece of fruit? Apparently so, she mused. Picking up the condom encased cucumber, it felt icky, still covered in what appeared to be a very liberal application of her own secretions.

"No longer fit for consumption." She said out loud to no one, giggling to herself once again. Jennet continued to study the cucumber, casting her memory back to how this silly tryst transpired. It did look like a cock, a juicy cock indeed. Jennet shook her head to rid herself of the rapidly rising train of thought. She can let herself get carried away again, relaxing on her holiday was one thing, masturbating with a cucumber all day was another.

Walking on slightly unsteady legs, the intensity of her self-pleasure had taken quite the toll. Taking the fruit to the kitchen, she dumped it in the rubbish. Such a waste of food she thought, and cock. She shook her head again. Looking down, she rummaged the contents of the trash around to cover the embarrassing object. Rising to her tiptoes, Jennet stretched again, her still naked body ached. She looked through the sliding glass door to the pool basking in the warm afternoon sun. Without a moment's hesitation, she strode outside naked as a jaybird and dove into the cool pristine pool.

The gorgeous nude wife lay face up, floating on the surface of the pool, taking in the sun's rays. She began to process the events of the last few days. It felt so long ago when she started to explore this new side of herself. Just a week ago she was a very proper young professional, now in the backyard, her full breasts were on display to the open sky. She never considered herself a nudist, but the feelings she had been experiencing from showing herself were undeniable. All her life she tried to play down her looks, her body to try to succeed based on her true merits.

But now she had success, she had proven herself, Jennet thought. Why couldn't she enjoy herself a little bit? Looks aren't forever, she should. No, she would take advantage of it while she had it. She liked the way men, and women looked at her in the little gym outfit, how those movers undressed her with their eyes. It made her feel powerful, sexual, and desirable.

But there was more. Jennet continued to process as she floated. These fantasies that drove her, went further than simple exhibitionism. She kept fantasizing about being taken, being used. That familiar shiver ran through her body as she came to this realization. The idea of some large man, unable to control himself in her presence. She was too desirable, there was no way he could maintain societal norms. He had to have her, and she would give herself. He would be massive, not just his body, his penis, his cock. A tool built for someone with a body like hers. Two perfect specimens, giving in to nature's intention. Pure natural selection.

Jennet felt her hands moving instinctively towards her body, when she felt her fingers brush her flanks she suddenly was brought from her meditative musing. She stood in the pool, water cascading down her long dark hair and face. She loved her husband, he had been more than enough for her for years. They complemented each other so well. Why was she imagining these illicit trysts? Duncan certainly seemed to enjoy her newfound boldness and it was doing wonders for their sex life.

Jennet decided there, naked in their pool that she would continue to explore her newfound slutty streak, she would whip herself into a sexual frenzy and throw herself to her loving husband's mercy. Taking a deep dive, Jennet swam the length of the pool and rose through the surface pulling herself out of the pool. With pure confidence, she strode back inside. Not bothering to find a towel or covering, she let the cool water drip from her body. Basking in the purity of her nakedness. Standing at the glass door, she caught her reflection and smiled at herself.

12