All Comments on 'Jenie Out of the Bottle'

by Embellished

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Untagged Cuck garbage that should be more properly in Fetish category

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While she didn't actually get fucked by another man, the daydreams were vivid enough to make this a good story and fit into this category. Good job.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I liked the story. It was well written. There is nothing cuck about it. A husband masturbating to watching his wife seems perfectly acceptable. A wife masturbating to a fantasy likewise seems normal and morally fine to me. They seem to love each other. A woman not achieving orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone is typical and masturbation is certainly acceptable.

Thank you for sharing your story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

retread writer....again............shocking aint it!!

Secondly, while many may not quite catch it, it IS a cuck story. But told in a fantasy form which is exactly the same with those "swingers" stories that are nothing but a cuck smoke screen. All that in hopes that the comments are better.

Clearly manipulating many readers isn't all that hard anymore.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

“ Duncan was found out, she quickly tucked his deflated penis into her pants, and tried to make out he was just arriving home.”. Sentences like this and a variety of other errors illustrate that you definitely need a good proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't know whether or not this was a cuck story, don't care. The story itself, though, was pretty mediocre and the writing was the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do women have to have C D or DD cups? Personally I prefer A or B and have them perky not like Elsie the cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comments by the puritanical loons are always funny. Thanks for sharing your story.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

A new writer creates mood, establishes tone,

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

A new writer creates a monogamous pair of characters worth watching and reading about, describes their sexual interplay and thoughts, (occasionally gets the he/she pronouns interchanged), finishes up with the wife fantasizing in the shower while achieving multiple orgasms, and doing it all in one page, while clearly laying the foundation for further action...and our resident Anonny denizens yawn.

<>

"Just another gourmet cheesecake," the fat rat said while burping loudly. "They all taste the same" he pronounced.

<>

Riiiiight, Mr Rat. Did you need to consume the whole thing in order to condemn it?

<>

I think it was such an effective stroke story that the Anonnys had to get off the couch, go wash their hands and come back to post after their post-ejaculative guilt had set in. The story is well-crafted by a person who understands how to use words effectively, and, even while glorifying big clocks and 36D boobs, understands that the mind is the most superior sex organ [some of us] have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous