Jenn Goes to the Dark Side

Story Info
An encounter at a gas station leads Jenn down a dark path.
7.8k words
4.47
16.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chubber
chubber
93 Followers

Shit, Jenn thought as she looked down at the gas gauge of her white Chevy Tahoe. She'd forgot to fill up on her way to the gym this morning and now she was in a hurry and probably going to be late. She'd just have to get ready for work in a rush which she hated to do. Making a quick left she pulled into the service station on the corner. Thankfully it wasn't busy and only a few other cars were there. Jumping out she slid in her credit card and started the pump. She leaned up against the car still tired from her workout. The class was really hard today and her yoga pants and tank top were drenched with sweat and clung to her like a second skin.

"Damn baby, you got a boyfriend," she heard someone say from behind her.

She turned around and looked up at this black guy who was smiling down at her. He was shirtless, bulging with muscles and literally covered in tattoos all the way up to his neck. She was immediately nervous.

"Excuse me?"

He slowly ran his eyes up and down her firm voluptuous body then said, "You got a man baby, a boyfriend?"

"No, I have a husband," she said somewhat bitchy with a smirk on her face as she held her wedding ring up for him to see.

He paused briefly looking down at the pretty blonde then said, "Well your husband is a lucky man."

"Thanks," she replied then turned her back to him reaching for the pump.

"What a shame, so much booty," he said as he reached out and grabbed a handful of Jenn's plump, white ass.

Jenn screamed then spun around, "What are you doing, how dare you," she angrily yelled.

He just laughed and put his hands up, "Settle down mama, couldn't help myself. That ass and those yoga pants were too fucken tempting. You got a great ass, just take it as a compliment."

"I will not, you can't be going around groping women. What's wrong with you!"

He laughed again, "Take it easy baby, ain't that big a deal."

"It's a very big deal! It's against the law!"

"The law, think I give a fuck about the law. Lot of things I do is against the law," he said smiling.

"Just leave me alone OK," she said.

"Sure baby, not a problem. I'll leave you alone if you want. Just hope that man of yours is taking care of that body. A body like that needs to be taken care of, I'd be up in ya all fucking day if you were my bitch."

Jenn didn't know how to respond; she'd never been talked to that way.

"No, your old man ain't hitting that shit right. Wouldn't be so uptight if he was, ever had any black in ya?"

"No, I haven't, not that it's any of your business and stop talking to me like that!"

He crossed his arms and looked down at her. Damn this white bitch was fine, he thought, all the right curves in all the right places, big titties too.

"You got something against black guys?"

"No, I don't! I told you, I'm married."

He laughed, "Your marriage means about as much to me as the law does. I fuck married pussy all the time."

"Can you just please leave me alone."

Jenn was literally shaking as she pulled the hose out of the car put it back. As she screwed the gas cap back on she again felt the giant black man's hand on her ass. This time though she didn't pull away and just stood there frozen with fear.

He slowly started to rub his hand up and down her plump ass, "Just relax baby girl and let me show my appreciation, I do love me some thick white ass."

She couldn't get herself to move and her mind was spinning. He took a step forward and gently leaned into her pinning her face first against her car.

"No don't, please, you're scaring me."

He continued to slowly rub Jenn's ass as he leaned down kissed her neck then said, "Oh baby don't be scared, I'm gonna treat you right. Gonna show you how a black man treats a sexy white bitch like you. Besides I promise not to do anything you don't want me to."

She was breathing fast and hard but managed to spit out, "I don't want you doing what you're doing now."

He sucked her ear into his mouth and nibbled on it a bit then whispered, "I don't believe you; I think this is exactly what you want. If not, why aren't you screaming?"

"No, I don't do things like this."

"We'll see," he said as he slid his other hand between the car and her grabbing a handful of tit.

"Please, people can see."

"Ain't nobody watching baby girl," he said then started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

"Please stop."

"I don't think you want me to. I think you like this big scary black man rubbing your ass. Tell you what; if you really want me to stop just tell me again."

The only thing that came out of her mouth was a soft moan.

"That's what I thought bitch," he said as he slid his hand up to the waist band of her yoga pants. Jenn gasped as she felt him slide his hand inside and continue his probing flesh to flesh.

"Oh my God," was the only thing she could manage to say.

"Nothing better than a fat white ass." he said as he slid his hand down to the bottom of her ass, pulled her G-string aside and dipped a finger into pussy.

"God damn baby, you're wet as fuck. Ya, you want this shit."

"What is happening, why is this happening," Jenn said?

He looked around to see if there was anybody watching. Luckily, she chose the pump off to the side and towards the back of the station. Between the pump, her car and the open car door they were pretty well hidden. He quickly picked her up carrying her the few feet to the open door and dropped her face first down on the seat of her car positioning her so her ass hung over the edge of the seat, feet dangling several inches off the ground. His dick was rock hard as he ran his hand up and down that beautiful ass. He looked around again then started to pull her yoga pants down. She reached down to try and stop him but he was too strong grabbing both her hands with one and pinning them to her lower back. He slid the pants down until they were bunched around her ankles and in one quick movement ripped her G-string clean off her body. She screamed and he quickly stuffed her sweat and pussy juice-soaked panties in her mouth to keep the noise down. With her arms pinned behind her back, her yoga pants bunched around her ankles and her panties jammed in her mouth she was helpless.

He stepped back a bit to admire that pretty ass then laughed and slapped it hard, "Look at you now, uppity white bitch, about to take some strange black dick."

He slapped her ass several times watching it redden then unzipped his pants and pulled his hard dick out. It was probably a good thing she was in no position to see it because it was huge, over 9 inches of thick black meat. He slapped it on her ass a couple times then slid it up and down the crack until settling on the wet, leaky opening. She squirmed a bit as he started to slide it in but he was in no mood to go slow and once he got the head in slammed the entire length into the quivering blonde. She went stiff as if hit by a bolt of electricity and even with the panties in her mouth he could hear her muffled screams. He started to slide himself in and out and on the tenth stroke she came, and came hard soaking the front of his pants!

He laughed then said, "I guarantee hubby never made you cum that quick. I'm hitting spots he can't even get close to."

He tightened his grip on her hands, reached forward grabbing a handful of blonde hair yanking her head up and started to pump her hard and fast, a minute later she came again and a minute after that a third time.

"God damn bitch, you're enjoying this shit more than I am." he said as he laid that fat dick into her.

The pussy was good, really good and in a perfect world he'd spend all day fucking the bitch but he'd probably pressed his luck too far as it was. He let go of her hands and hair then wrapped them around her waist and started to pound into her even harder.

"Fuck baby, here it comes! My turn, gonna fill that white pussy up," he yelled as be blasted several thick streams of hot gooey cum into the shaking blonde.

He pumped a few more times until his balls were emptied then stopped leaving his entire length lodged inside her. He took a minute to catch his breath then pulled his wet cock out and stuffed it back into his pants. Jenn wasn't moving, she just lay there breathing hard. He noticed a sharpie sitting in the console and grabbed it.

"That was the best dick you ever had baby and we both know it. But that was just a quickie, you ever want the full treatment give me a call."

He then took the sharpie and in big numbers wrote his phone number on her ass. He took one long last look at that ass, slapped it hard watching it jiggle then walked away.

Jenn was in shock but quickly gathered her wits realizing her naked ass was hanging out the side of the car. She climbed in and quickly shut the door behind her. She was shaking but managed to pull her pants up and climb into the driver's seat. She couldn't believe what just happened; the whole thing took less than 15 minutes. Ten minutes later she was home and trying to process the whole thing. First thing she did was go sit on the toilet and let him drain out of her, there was so much. Thank God she was on birth control. Was it rape, was it consensual? Somewhere in between? She'd have to call in sick; there was no way she could go to work. Jenn felt humiliated and aroused all at the same time and didn't know what to make of it.

After calling in sick she took her sweaty cloths off and headed for the shower. Just before climbing in she remembered the number and her heart started to race. She paused for a second then turned her ass towards the mirror and gasped at the giant numbers that literally took up both cheeks. She quickly grabbed a wash cloth and soap but just before she started to scrub she froze. She sat there for several minutes trying to get herself to wipe the ink away but she just couldn't do it. Finally, as if defeated she grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down the number.

Part 2

For two days Jenn fought the urge to call the number but at the same time she couldn't get herself to throw it away. Not that it mattered now; she'd looked at it so many times she knew the number by heart. It was early evening and her husband had just left for work. He worked 12-hour shifts and was on graveyard this week. Sitting down on the couch she flipped on the TV and tried to relax. But Jenn was antsy and whether she wanted to admit it to herself or not she knew why. She grabbed her phone and stared at it for several minutes then typed in the number and a simple message.

Hi

Again, she tried to fight it off and did for several minutes but eventually she lost the battle and hit send. It didn't take long for her to get a reply text.

Who's this

Again, she paused trying to do the right thing but failed.

The girl from the gas station

Oh ya, that sexy white bitch with the fat ass. Wondering when I'd hear from you. You want some dick?

I don't know

Ha, ya you do. No other reason to text. When you want it

She hesitated not knowing how to reply, then another message came through.

Where you at, I'll come to you

She immediately got nervous and replied.

We can't do it here

Where then

Your place?

Sure but I got 4 other fellas with me, you come here we're all gonna fuck ya.

She paused again shocked at what she was doing and what he just replied.

I don't know then

Well get back at me when you figure it out

My car?

You want me to fuck you in your car again?

She closed her eyes and shook her head then responded.

Yes

Na, I already fucked you in your car. Come on baby, let me come over. I know your hubby ain't there. You wouldn't be texting if he was

Jenn took a deep breath and set the phone down. This is so crazy, she thought. She knew the dumbest thing she could do is let this guy know where she lived but the memory of that day at the gas station would not stop running through her mind, the desire was overwhelming. She picked her phone back up and typed.

OK, but you have to promise you won't come over unless I say it's OK

No problem baby, I don't want to cause no trouble for ya. Just want to get back up inside ya again. Address?

Jenn took another deep breath then typed.

2358 Cole St, just don't let anybody see you

Relax, done this shit a million times. You ain't the only white bitch who likes some black dick on the down low. Just leave the porch light off and the door unlocked. On my way

OK

"Oh my God, what am I doing," Jenn said out loud to nobody.

She got up, walked into her room and looked at herself in the mirror. All she had on was an old football jersey that barely went down halfway to her knees, no panties or bra. She thought about changing and putting something on but what was the point; she wouldn't be wearing them long. She was nervous, very nervous. After putting on a bit of makeup and fixing her hair she hustled into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. Her hands were shaking and her heart was racing. She quickly downed it and poured another. She was halfway through it when she heard the front door open and quickly close. A second later he came walking around the corner and her heart raced even faster. He was even bigger than she remembered and was again shirtless wearing only a pair of basketball shorts and sneakers. His body was layered in thick bulging muscles and there were even more tattoos than she remembered. He stood there and slowly ran his eyes from her blonde hair down her sexy body and tan legs to her bare feet.

"Damn baby, you're even sexier than I remember," he said to her with a look of lust on his face.

Jenn was speechless and almost frozen with fear. Again, she couldn't believe she was doing this. He smiled sensing and enjoying her fear; made his dick hard. He walked up to the wide eyed blonde until his massive chest was only an inch from her face and looked down at her. Slowly he reached around grabbing a handful of blonde hair and jerked down until Jenn was staring up at him.

"Relax baby, I'm gonna take care of that pussy good. I know exactly what you need," he said smiling then lean down pressing his lips to hers.

He forced her lips open with his and slipped his tongue in her mouth. Soon she was willingly and opening kissing him back. Sliding his hand down her back he grabbed a handful of ass then continued down sliding it up and under the jersey.

He broke the kiss then said, "No panties, you sexy bitch!"

He spun her around and pointed her towards the couch in the living room. As she walked he pulled her jersey up so he could get a peek of that ass then slapped it. Jenn squealed but kept walking. When they got to the couch he pushed her down face first until her knees were on the couch and her face was buried in the back cushions. He flipped the jersey up pushing it up her back leaving that beautiful white naked ass pointing straight back at him. He rubbed his hands over the white flesh a few times then reached into his back pocket pulling out his cell phone.

"Don't move baby, gonna take a few pics of that fat ass," he said.

She looked back panicked as she said, "What?"

He pushed her pretty face back into the pillows as he said, "Been telling my boys about this ass, gonna send them a few pics".

Jenn was horrified but didn't move as he took several photos then texted them to his friends. He tossed the phone down on the couch then slapped her ass hard and watched as his hand print reddened on her cheek.

"That shits fucken beautiful," he said smiling.

He spent a few minutes massaging her ass then slid his hand down the crack until he got to her pussy and slid a finger in.

"Damn baby, you wet as fuck again," he said as he started to gently slide 2 then 3 fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jenn started to moan.

"You like that baby, ya you do. Told you I'm gonna take care of that pussy."

He continued to finger fuck her pussy as he leaned in and flicked his tongue up and down her sensitive asshole. Jen moaned again; she'd never had her asshole licked before.

A minute later he stood up to take his shorts off and said, "Don't move baby, keep pointing that ass straight back like that. Time to get up in that pussy."

He stepped out of his shorts and underwear then walked up behind Jen then slapped her ass with his hard dick a few times. He rubbed the head up and down her moist slit a few times then popped the head in.

"Nothing better than some tight, white pussy," he said then leaned forward.

Jenn grunted as she felt that monster slide in then said, "God you're fucking huge."

Once his cock was completely inside her he paused for a few seconds then started to rock back and forth sliding himself in and out. He started slow but quickly had a nice pace going and within a matter of seconds Jenn was about ready to cum. Sensing this he started to pound into her harder.

Wrapping her long blonde hair around his hand he yanked her head back as he barked, "That's it bitch, come all over that dick!"

She screamed out and bucked back into him as the most intense orgasm she could remember overwhelmed her. He violently slammed into her until he was sure she was done cumming then paused while she caught her breath.

"Fuck I needed that," he heard her say.

He laughed then said, "Baby we're just getting started, you're gonna get the full treatment today.

He fucked her from behind for several more minutes making her cum again then decided he wanted to stare at her pretty face and big tits while he fucked her.

He pulled out then said, "Flip on over baby and take that jersey off, I want to watch those big titties bounce."

Jenn climbed to her knees, pulled off the jersey then flipped over onto her ass. When she did that big, black dick wet with her cum bounced in her face. They'd already fucked twice but this was the first chance she'd had to see it and it was by far the biggest dick she'd seen in her life. The big man grabbed her by her ankles and yanked so her ass was at the edge then leaned forward pinning her ankles to the back of the couch.

"Put it in," he ordered.

Jenn grabbed the hard dick that felt like a piece of thick pipe in her hand and lined it up with her pussy. This time it slid in easy and he quickly started to hammer himself in and out. Jenn was helpless, completely at his mercy and was loving every second of it. She had no idea she could be this submissive. Sex for her had always been a respectful event between two people. There was nothing respectful about this, she was just getting fucked. He pounded her like this for a while making her cum again but that tight pussy and big bouncing white boobs were starting to get to him.

"Gonna cum baby, gonna give it to you," he said just before burying that cock into her and splattering her insides with cum.

Once finished he collapsed on top of her and said, "Fuck that white pussy's good."

Eventually he climbed off her and plopped down on the other end of the couch. He took a deep breath then said, "You got any beer in that fridge?"

Jenn was exhausted but nodded as she said, "Yes."

He motioned for her to go in and get him one. She immediately stood up, grabbed the jersey and started to put it back on.

"No, keep it off, we ain't done yet. I like you naked, remember that." he ordered.

She did as told and quickly came back with the beer then just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. He motioned for her to sit down on the couch next to him. She hesitated but then did. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him tight. Then grabbed her left hand put it on his still wet dick.

"I like the look of that white hand and wedding ring on my dick, remember that too."

Jenn wrapped her hand around the thick slab of flesh and instinctively started to jerk it up and.

"Ya, I like that, good girl. You got a nice house; your old man must do well."

chubber
chubber
93 Followers