All Comments on 'Jenn Goes to the Dark Side'

by chubber

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

You do that shit when you’re a college student, not a married woman.

Cheat all you want but don’t be so stupid that you’ll get caught. She might as well have had a gangbang at her house and sent her husband the tapes.

Hope she likes being a single mom on welfare.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story originally had 22 guys. Not sure why the author changed what really happened.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Three months later she tested positive for several STD's. By law she was forced to tell her husband who promptly divorced the empty headed cheating skank slut. She went back to T but he laughed and slammed the door in her face after telling her he didn't want any more of her used stretched out whore pussy. She cried and cried all alone, but nobody gave a flying fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anytime you read the words "going to the dark side" in a description you know it will be another worthless gangbang story. Why is it that a single black man cannot satisfy a white woman?

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc2 months ago

great story please add more chapters

RuthMRuthM2 months ago

Great story it’s that addiction to black cock that makes you lose all your sense I know from experience

Misterpink1966Misterpink19662 months ago

Really loved it, you know how to put passion into your story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great start! Could see this getting really hot! T and his boys definitely need to start taking charge of Jenn. Take her to their friend and get her tattooed and maybe even pierced. Have one of their girlfriends take her to a hood salon for a makeover. Get her some good ho clothes too.

That said I'm not sure what these bozos come here looking for. Imagine reading interracial smut and being upset about the gf/wife cheating and or the realities of promiscuity. It's a story guys. They probably sit there and pick apart Lord Of The Rings wondering why they didn't just do this or that. Not saying you can't criticize anything but constantly regurgitating the same things for every interracial cheating wife/gf stort is kind of a dumb waste of your time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good stuff, albeit, the gangbang was predictable...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome! T should turn Jenn into his own personal pornstar pet and pimp her out to guys and film it. Perfect way to profit off a horny white housewife.

luvbbc1977luvbbc19772 months ago

Great story! I hope there's a part 2 and more!

luvbbc1977luvbbc19772 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and I hope it continues onto part 2 and more!

AfishingonadoAfishingonado2 months ago

Love this story, can’t wait for part 2!

DickeredDickered2 months ago

She be hooked and shit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story - very hott, gave me a boner . Would love to see her blackmailed, then her husband cucked and both forced to serve T.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What I wouldn’t give to sit in a corner and watch my wife have a BIG BLACK LEAD PIPE stretch her her pussy wet as fuck and need fed constantly. Someone come breed my bitch

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story, please add another chapter

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 month ago

Always wanted a black cock but no luck.

Would have loved to be treated like Jenn with a bit of anal as well.

Loved it

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous