Jenn the Lawyer

Story Info
Jenn has always wanted to work at a certain law firm.
6.6k words
4.46
32.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vueslak
Vueslak
228 Followers

Ever since Jen was in high school and took her first law class, she wanted to be a lawyer. She wanted to help people and make a difference. Fortunately, she was brilliant and aced most of her classes, and got a full scholarship to one of the best law schools in the country.

She grew up in a very strict household, and wasn't allowed to date very much in her teens. She lost her virginity in college, and experimented briefly with various sexual positions and activities, but always found comfort in routine, normal, regular sexual activities. She never had any shortage of males hitting on her though. She was a radiant beauty with an hourglass figure and firm breasts. Even her professors flirted with her from time to time, but she was far too shy to flirt back, although there was always part of her that wondered what being with an older man would be like.

After law school, she did her articling with a couple of different firms, but always had her heart set on McKinney and Bolson, the best and most prestigious law firm in the country. The applicant list to apply there was full of young and hungry lawyers, and she knew getting a job there would be highly unlikely.

A year passed, and she was nearly done her articling when she attended a law convention, and during a social event happened to meet Max Bolson, the Sr. Partner at McKinney and Bolson. She met him in a group of other people, and had a chance to speak with him privately afterwards.

"Mr. Bolson, it really is a pleasure to meet you," she said rather shyly. "I've always wanted to work at your firm. It is the best there is." He smiled, and checked her out, not trying to be subtle. She wore a tight fitting mini skirt, a few inches above her knees, a tight fitting blouse covered by a blazer. Her sex appeal was very apparent from the smile on his face.

"Thank you Jen," he said sincerely. "It's always nice to hear that. We work hard to be the best and remain the best so it's nice to hear that feedback. Have you applied to our firm?"

She nodded, "Yes, I have, but your HR manager told me there are many applicants ahead of me in the pool and you only hire a couple of new lawyers a year."

"That's true," he replied, "But at least you're name is in our pool. Hopefully sooner or later you'll get a call from us to come in for an interview. You are a very attractive young woman, and I would love to have you on board."

And with that he got summoned by someone who was waiting to meet him, so he said a cordial goodbye to the young lawyer and left. She was happy to have met him and intended to follow up with a thank you email. Despite his sexist comment, working for his company would be a dream come true.

A few weeks passed, she had sent him her thank you follow up email, but never received a reply. She was getting discouraged and was really hoping he had remembered her and she left an impression on him. Another week passed, and she was temporarily distracted from thinking about her dream job when her boyfriend suddenly proposed to her one night. It was very romantic and she happily said yes and they were in bliss.

Then it happened. A few days later, she got a call from the HR department at McKinney and Bolson, for a position as junior lawyer in their firm. To say she was ecstatic would've been an understatement. To get engaged and get an interview for her dream job all in one week had sent her over the moon in happiness.

She and her new fiancé celebrated both things and they told all of her family and his. Her family especially knew how much this job meant to her, as she had talked about it for years. This would really launch her career and get her working with some of the best lawyers in the country. And she knew the opportunities at this firm were few and far between, so she would not blow this.

She studied the firm and practiced her interview for days leading up to it. Her first interview was with the HR Manager, and she aced the interview. A few days later she was back for another one with a lawyer in the firm. The interview was tough and she had to think on the spot several times, but she felt she did well.

Days passed and she was getting worried. She knew the hiring process here was intense and thorough, as they only accepted the best. Finally, she got an email for a third interview. This one would be with Max Bolson himself, one of the senior partners who started the firm. She thought back to meeting him weeks ago and if there was anything in the conversation she could recall that would help build rapport. She researched him thoroughly and felt prepared, but very nervous on the day of the interview. Everyone she talked to said he was very tough, and often was the one stage many applicants could not get past. She was ready but then it came to what to wear. She did not want to nor have any intention to be judged just by her sex appeal, but she knew how men were. And she thought back to Max' compliment about her looks. She decided that looking sexy certainly would help her chances. She put on sexy lace bra and panties, a mini skirt that was a little shorter than she would normally wear, and a blouse that was tighter. She put her blazer over her jacket and knew she looked good.

She felt butterflies in her stomach as she rode the elevator up to the 50th floor. The doors opened and she proceeded to the reception desk. Minutes later she was being escorted into a very large corner office, decorated with immaculate and very expensive furniture. The walls were adorned with exquisite art, and a picture of a huge yacht, which she figured was Mr. Bolson's. She could see the entire city from up here and it was a fabulous view.

There he was, dressed in a $1000 suit, wearing a Rolex, with his chiseled good looks and confident smile. He walked over and shook her hand firmly.

"Jen, it's great to see you again. Congratulations on getting this far, please have a seat," he said firmly and pointed to a very comfortable looking arm chair in front of his mahogany desk.

"Thank you very much Mr. Bolson, and it's great to see you again too," she replied, smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't believe she was sitting in his office. She felt incredibly nervous but tried to act natural.

"Max, please," he insisted, as he walked behind his desk and sat in his chair. He noticed the ring on her finger and said,

"Hey, you didn't have that ring I think last time I saw you. Congratulations!"

"Thank you," she replied, "Yes, I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. I'm very excited."

"As you should be, I'm happy for you," he said.

He asked her about her fiancé, and she thought it was a little personal and rather odd, but she wasn't going to complain in this situation. She figured he was just being friendly and wanted to get to know her. She told him his name, and what he did, and that they had been together for three years, and lived together as well.

After some small talk, he got into the interview and he was as tough as she expected. He was friendly, but firm and demanding in his answers, and asked her a whole battery of questions about law and being a lawyer. Several times she was stumped and had to wing it and come up with the best answer she could on the spot.

The interview dragged on and was approaching an hour. He had gone through her resume in great detail with her. He then wanted to talk about court.

"Jen, as you know, I only hire the best lawyers here. And being in court is something you would be doing regularly as a new lawyer here. I need to feel confident that you can win the vast majority of your cases. As you well know, in court you can often have surprises thrown at you, curve balls if you will. These can come from the other lawyer, the judge, a witness, or even your own client sometimes. There are going to be times when you are going to be caught off guard, surprised, and feel uncomfortable, vulnerable perhaps, and distracted from your goals. You need to be able to persist in these instances and win the case regardless." He paused.

"Yes," she replied, "I feel very confident I can do that," but she didn't know how she could convince him really.

"That may be, and that's good," he replied, "But I need to give you a test to see how you can handle this. If you can handle feeling uncomfortable and out of sorts in this interview, then you can likely handle it in a live court situation," he told her.

"Oh ok, sure, what do you want me to do?" she asked, not sure what the test would be but hoped she could handle it.

"Stand up," he instructed, and she did, and put her notes down on her chair. "Jen, my goal is to make you the best lawyer you can be. This is the final step in the process of you getting hired. You have done well on this interview. But I need to know you can handle surprises, and awkwardness, as you will encounter these things from time to time in court. So, for the next part of the interview, I need you to be naked. Take your clothes off, fold them neatly, put them on my desk, and remain standing, and then we'll continue with some more questions. And I mean all your clothes, panties and bra as well, I need you completely naked for the next part."

He said it with such a calm and normal tone in his voice that for a second she didn't register how inappropriate his instructions were. She nodded briefly and then it hit her. He just asked her to strip naked! She gasped out loud, and he sat there calmly watching her. He could not have just asked her that! But he did. She understood what he said, his reasoning, but this was too much. It crossed every boundary that there was. It was illegal, and immoral, and unethical. She felt angry that he even asked and put her in this position. Trying to sound as stern as she could, she replied,

"Um, Max, with all due respect, I can't do that. I'm engaged, and it's just wrong for many reasons. Please, there must be another way." She didn't think she sounded very convincing and felt like she had just lost the job.

He didn't look upset in anyway and simply replied calmly,

"Jen, it's ok, I totally expected that reaction. It was a test, and it's a normal reaction. However, there is no other way. Being naked in front of me is going to make you very uncomfortable, and your probably going to have many thoughts running through your head at that time. But I need to see if you can focus on my questions, and answer them properly under that kind of pressure. Now I don't mean to be a jerk about it, but I do have other applicants, and we need to get this interview over, so please, do what I've asked and take off your clothes."

Again she hesitated. He was serious! She couldn't believe he was asking her to strip naked here in his office! She could go to HR and tell them this, but he did own the company, and she felt that would get her nowhere. She really wanted to work here, and she was trying desperately to rationalize this in her head, to "make it ok," but she was having a hard time. Maybe it was actually just about trying to test her in a pressure, uncomfortable and awkward scenario. Either way, she felt it was comply, or lose this opportunity.

She paused, sighed, and decided the job was worth it.

"Yes Max," was all she said, and blushed as she started taking off her blazer. She folded it and put in neatly on his desk, and with shaking fingers she undid the buttons on her blouse. He just stared at her and said nothing. Those penetrating eyes were making her very nervous as she took off her blouse, revealing her sexy black bra. She felt her nipples instantly harden and was ashamed. Sliding her skirt, down, she looked at the floor as she couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with him. She stood there for a few moments in her panties and bra, hesitating, pausing. She thought about her fiancé at home, and did not want to do this. She reached for her skirt to put it back on, but then stopped. She felt so exposed and humiliated. Taking a deep breath, she reminded herself it was worth it for this job. And she knew Max would grow impatient. She sighed again, and continued, and with shaking fingers unclasped her bra and took it off, adding it to the pile. She hoped Max did not notice hr blushing. She fought back tears as she slid her panties down and off of her long smooth legs and added them to the pile.. Then she stepped out of her shoes and stood there in front of him, naked, as instructed. She fidgeted and moved her hands at her sides, desperately wanting to cover up.

Her nipples were as hard as little stones on her perfect breasts. She was embarrassed as well that her pussy was shaved bare, and on display for him. She blushed as he stared, and felt herself get a little moist and was ashamed because of it.

"Excellent Jen," he said. "And I see how nervous you are, don't be, you have an incredible body!" But that didn't reassure her at all, and she felt like he just wanted to see her naked. She hated herself and felt like she was betraying her fiancé by agreeing to this.

"Now, let's continue," he said sternly, and got up from his desk. He walked around her and looked at her firm round ass, and smiled. He walked back around and stood in front of her, looking down into her big blue eyes.

"Jen, your body is perfect! Your nipples are as hard as stones, I think you're turned on by this. I bet you've never stood naked in front of a man my age, have you?" he asked.

"No, Max, I haven't," she said, unable to make eye contact. She shuddered at his penetrating eyes and felt so ashamed to be naked in front of him.

"Well you really are incredibly sexy," he replied. "Your breasts are firm and perfect, your ass is firm and round, and your pussy, mmmm, I like that it's shaved." She had had enough and wanted her clothes back on. She couldn't take him talking about her body in such sexual ways. But then, to her satisfaction, he changed the subject.

"Tell me the general rules for an opening statement in court," he instructed and slowly walked around the room, taking in her beautiful naked body from different angles. She tried to ignore her nakedness and focus on the question. She closed her eyes and gave him the answer he wanted.

"Good," he said, "That's right," and he continued on this path for several minutes, asking her question after question. Soon he approached her from behind and put his hands on her shoulders. She shuddered as she answered his next question. He slowly slid his hands down her arms, onto her thighs and then one around to her butt, and dragged it slowly across her naked cheeks. He rested his hand on her butt cheek, squeezing gently as he asked his next question.

She was shaking and everything in her wanted to turn and slap him, but she resisted, barely. "Now tell me the general rules for a closing statement," he said and smacked her ass. He was so close she could feel his breath on her neck as he loomed behind her. She winced and jumped. She took a deep breath and concentrated, and answered him correctly.

"Excellent Jen, you've done very well. You really do have an exquisite body," he complimented her, and smacked her naked ass again, harder this time.

"UH! Um, thank you," was all she said, her ass hurting from his smacks. She was desperately hoping this was over as she stared at her clothes on his desk a few feet away.

"Smack!" went his hand on her ass again.

"Oww!" she cried out and jumped. Three more smacks, each one harder than the last, and she winced and moaned.

"Please stop Max, that hurts!" she pleaded and so badly wanted to smack him.

"It might hurt, but I bet it's making your pussy very wet," he said.

He then put both hands around her from behind and cupped her breasts in his hands, and started rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

"Tell me how to prepare a deposition for a murder case," he said, and then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Reach your hand back and feel my hard cock in my pants," and he squeezed her firm breasts hard and kept rubbing her hard ripe nipples, waiting for her answers and obedience.

She bit her lip, and fought with herself not to stop him. Her nipples were on fire and she felt another fire growing between her legs. She did not want to touch his cock. She was getting wet, very wet, and hated herself for it. She closed her eyes for a moment, and realized she had to do this. With shaking fingers, she reached behind her and settled her hand on his crotch, feeling his huge erection through his slacks. She shuddered when she realized just how big his cock was.

His fingers continued stimulating her nipples, and she clenched her free hand into a fist and closed her eyes tight. He told her to rub his cock and she did, feeling it pulsating and growing even bigger in his pants. All it did was make her get wetter and wetter.

Her mind raced for the answer, and she fought against shuddering to show Max how turned on she was. A small moan escaped her lips and she stammered out some answer that she hoped was right.

"Good, mostly correct," he said and stopped touching her and stood silent behind her as she continued rubbing his huge cock through his pants, afraid to stop. She breathed a sigh of relief that he had stopped touching her and kept her legs closed tight, ashamed at how soaked her pussy was and desperate for him not to know it.

After giving her a minute to calm down, he wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her front and put his fingers onto the top of her clit. "Open your legs!" he whispered sternly in her ear. She paused, hesitated, but after several seconds, complied, and slowly opened her legs. It was enough to get his finger onto her clit, and he started rubbing. Immediately she pulled her hand from his crotch and grabbed his hands with both of hers and tried to pull him away.

"Stop Jen, put your hands at your sides. Do you want this job?" he warned in her ear. She gasped, "Oh my god!" and reluctantly let go of his hands, keeping them close to his but allowing him access. His strong finger kept rubbing her clit, and she opened her mouth in a silent scream and clenched her fists again. She fought with everything in her to hold back, to not cum, but it was very difficult. She could not allow herself to orgasm in front of him, because he would know he won. He would know she enjoyed it, and she could not, she would not, allow that. She felt her orgasm building quickly and her knees grew weak. She felt his breath on her neck as his finger rubbed her clit now with fast strokes. With desperation in her voice, she said,

"Stop Max! Stop! Stop or I'm going to cum! Oh God!! Stop!! Stop!! Ahhhhhh!" and she gritted her teeth, and her face turned red as she fought her orgasm with everything she had. He merely smiled and fingered her clit faster. She felt so ashamed at his finger assaulting her bare clit as she grabbed his arms to stop from falling as her knees were buckling. She struggled to stay on her feet, and then suddenly, it hit her.

"Oh My God.. Oh my God,, Max, I'm cumming! I'm cumminggggg! Oohhhhhh" and she shook and orgasmed, right there on her feet in front of her new boss. She felt like a total whore, but couldn't stop her body anymore as it spasmed and her cum ran out of her pussy. She was so humiliated and embarrassed.

Max removed his finger when he felt she had cum enough, and gave her a minute to recover and then said,

"Mmmmm, you liked that Jenn, didn't you?" She wanted to deny it, but she just came in front of him, so she knew she could deny it. She nodded but didn't speak.

"Tell me how much you liked that orgasm," he instructed, strong hands on her shoulders. She paused, and did not want to speak it, but she knew she had to.

"I-I-I liked it a lot, it was, um, intense!" she answered, and fought back a tear as she felt like a whore admitting that to him.

"Good, I knew you would like it," he replied. "That was a big orgasm you had. Now, take a step forward," and she did.

Vueslak
Vueslak
228 Followers
12