Jenn the Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then pushed hard on her shoulders, and she realized he wanted her to kneel, but she didn't want to kneel. She resisted until his pressure hurt, and she had to comply or move away. Something in her made her bend her knees and kneel on the floor, him still behind her. Her pussy was soaked, and cum was running slowly down her thighs. She felt very vulnerable now, and did not like this position. There was only one reason a man wanted a woman on her knees, and she would not go there for any reason.

He walked around, picked up his file with her resume on his desk, and sat on the edge of his desk, in front of her. He was about a foot away only from her, and he spoke again.

"Jen, relax, we're nearly done. Your clit is amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed your orgasm. Now, I have to review my notes I've taken and the answers you given, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. You've done very well. There might be a question or two I've missed, and this will only take a few minutes. Ok?"

She nodded, "Yes, sure, ok, can I stand up then and get dressed?" she asked, nervously, desperately wanting to cover her cum.

"Not just yet," he said. He put his hand out, palm up, indicating for her to put her hand in his. She did, reluctantly, and he held it gently.

"While I'm reviewing my notes, you can think about your answers and if there's anything you want to add or change. And you can, well, make yourself busy with one final task," he said and put her hand on his crotch. She felt an immense hard on, and gasped out loud. Immediately, out of instinct she tried to pull her hand away, but he held it there. "One final task to ensure you past the interview Jen, while I review my notes," he said, and let go of her hand to look at his papers.

She pulled her hand away, and remained kneeling a foot from his crotch. He cannot do this, she thought to herself. With all of her preparation and anticipation and research that she put into his interview and getting this job, she couldn't lose it now. All of her family and friends were waiting to hear how she did. This was her dream for so many years to work at this company. And here she was, naked, on her knees, in front of her possible boss, and whether or not she's getting hired is coming down to whether or not she gives him a blowjob. A tear rolled down her face. She chocked it back and did not want to show any vulnerability. She thought of her fiancé at home, waiting to hear from her. She had already crossed a line by letting Max touch her and give her an orgasm. She felt like a cheating whore. Her and her fiancé planned to celebrate tonight if she got the job. She did not want to admit it to herself, but she knew what she had to do. She didn't want to walk away at this point.

Putting the angriest look on her face she could muster, she reached out with shaking hands and unzipped his fly. In her hand went, and fumbled through the fly of his boxers, and grasped the shaft of the biggest cock she had ever seen. She pulled it out and it was rock hard, and well over 8 inches long. She did not look up at him and closed her eyes, humiliated beyond words, as she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside, sucking.

He moaned softly as her mouth inched down over his cock. He put one hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth forward, until half of his huge cock was in her mouth, and hitting the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, and sucked hard, determined to get this over with. She felt queasy thinking of the taste of his cum. She hated cum. She hated seeing it, touching it, and especially having it in her mouth. She had only ever swallowed once and it was in high school and she vowed she never would again.

"Uhhh," she suddenly cried out as he put his papers down and grabbed her head with both hands roughly and starting ramming his huge cock in and out of her mouth. He was face fucking her, hard. She gagged and wheezed and couldn't hold back the tears as he violated her mouth. In and out his cock went, making her feel like a dirty whore.

For several minutes he face fucked her violently, and as humiliating and demeaning as it was, she felt her pussy gushing with wetness. She was incredibly turned on, but she would never tell him this, and she was very embarrassed by it.

A few more hard thrusts and then he moaned loudly as his huge cock erupted in her mouth, shooting wave after wave of warm, nasty cum down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow every load, as he held her head firmly in place. It was literally disgusting. And she shook with a mini orgasm and tried desperately to hold it back so he wouldn't notice.

When he was finished cumming, he instructed her to clean his cock, which she did with her tongue and swallowed that cum too.

"Well done Jen, you have passed the interview," he said as he pulled her to her feet. "I think you should expect a call from HR in the next couple of days. You can get dressed now," he told her.

She was humiliated, but only nodded.

"Thank you," she said, not sure what else to say. She felt disgusted by him and was so ashamed at how turned on she was. As she reached for her panties, he grabbed them from her.

"No panties Jen, these are for me to keep," he said and shoved them in his pocket. She wanted to scream, and slap him, but she just nodded and got dressed, minus her panties. Her pussy was soaked, and it was uncomfortable, but she's glad he didn't notice. And it could've been worse, she told herself.

He reached out and shook her hand once she was dressed again.

"Thanks for coming in Jen, we'll be in touch," he said matter of factly.

"Um, you're welcome, and thank you Max," she said, humiliated to be thanking him, as she still could taste his nasty cum in her mouth. She turned and left, hurrying to the elevator, and glad to be out of there.

She got home and jumped into her fiance's arms. She was so glad to see him and was so ashamed at what she did. She had planned to tell him everything but now in front of him she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She just told him the interview went well and she expected to get the job. They celebrated as planned, but she felt inside like she didn't deserve to celebrate anything. Later that night, when she was having sex with her fiancé, she found her mind wandering to Max's big, thick cock, and wishing it was inside her. That just made her feel worse.

Days passed, and she heard nothing. A week passed, and despite her multiple follow-ups, she was told to wait, as they were not done the interview process. She thought the job was hers, but now she felt like she had given Max a blowjob for nothing.

Finally, after a few more days, she got a call from HR, with the job offer. Now she was truly happy, and felt like her efforts had not been in vain. Her family and friends were so proud and happy for her, and she just couldn't bring herself to confess to her fiancé what had happened.

Her first day finally came, and she got the usual orientation, and paperwork signed, and then she got an email from Max asking if she could come by his office. She was hoping not to see him again anytime soon. She reluctantly made her way over and knocked on his open door.

"Max, you, um, wanted to see me?" she said sheepishly. He smiled and replied,

"Yes, Jen, come on in, have a seat, and welcome, officially, to the company." He shook her hand and proceeded to close his office door. That made her worried.

"Thank you," she said, trying to sound sincere.

"Jen, I'll cut right to the point. We're excited to have you on board, but there's a minor problem," he said, and directed her attention to his computer monitor that he turned to face her. He hit a button on his keyboard and a video started playing and she gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth. It was her, on her knees, naked, sucking his cock. He had recorded the whole thing! She watched in horror as the video showed her sucking him hard and making him cum and swallowing it all, and cleaning his cock afterwards.

"Now Jen, you wouldn't want your fiancé to see this, right? Mike is his name I believe, Mike Robbins, right?"

She looked shocked, and immediately replied,

"No, of course not Max. I had no idea you recorded that. Please, destroy it, it's humiliating to watch it," she pleaded.

"Not yet," he replied. "But I have Mike's email address and think I should send it to him. After all, he deserves to know what a cheating whore his fiancé is, don't you think?" he said and showed her an email with Mike's address and the subject line read: Jen the cheating whore. He attached the video and hovered the cursor over the send button.

She practically jumped out of her chair and grabbed his hand.

"No stop, don't. You'll ruin everything. I love Mike, please, I didn't tell him about that. I don't want to lose him. What do you want from me?" she regretted asking the question as soon as she had.

Max smiled. "Ok, I'll get straight to the point. Take off your clothes, I want to see that beautiful body again. And bend over my desk, I want to feel how tight that gorgeous pussy is. I'm going to fuck you, very hard."

She knew he was going to demand sex, but it still felt terrible with him saying it. She knew she had no choice, and that pleading would not help. There was part of her deep down that wanted this, but she didn't realize that yet. She cried briefly, then nodded, stood, and took off her clothes for Max once again. She stood naked as he walked around the desk and she bent over it and grabbed the edges with her hands. She was afraid it would hurt his cock was so big, and she cried and couldn't hold back her tears, as she felt like such a whore.

He undid his trousers and pulled out his hard cock.

"You're a bad girl Jen, for wanting this!" he said and slapped her ass. She jumped and yelped, and he proceeded to spank her several times, each one harder than the last. She was crying and wincing and begging him to stop.

"Oww! Oww! Owwww!! Max it hurts, please stop!" she begged.

Suddenly he did, and put his finger to her pussy. She was completely soaked. Embarrassingly soaked.

"Mmmmm, You want this, don't you?" he asked her. She knew denying it was pointless since he saw the proof. She felt like a complete whore, a tear ran down her cheek, and she nodded slowly.

"Say it, I want to hear you say it," he commanded, and smacked her firm ass again. It was red with his hand prints.

"Oww!!! I-I-I want it," she said softly, embarrassed and ashamed, crying slightly now.

"You want what?" he said and yanked her hair.

"Ow!" she cried out, shaking. "I want your cock," she said, and tears rolled down her face.

"You're such a whore," he said, as he grabbed her hips and shoved his huge cock into her soaked pussy. She moaned loudly as he started fucking her right there in his office, bent over his desk.

She tried to keep her moans quiet, but loved the fucking and was throwing her hips back into him in rhythm with his thrusts. She grabbed the edges of the desk as Max's huge cock took her pussy. It was so much bigger than her fiance's and he was not being gentle with shoving it in deep. It felt incredible. Too good, and she felt like a cheating whore. She bit her lip and was trying desperately to hold back but couldn't. His cock felt so incredibly good. She felt ashamed that he was fucking her so hard and she liked it so much. Surprising herself, she started shaking and cried out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming!! Ahhhhhhh!! Max, I'm cumming!! " and she started cumming all over his huge cock. He laughed, grabbed a handful of her long hair, pulled hard, lifting her head up and causing her to wince, and kept pounding her pussy for several minutes, and she was sweating and kept cumming hard. Her body was shaking, and she cried out again, "Ahhh, Max,, ohhhhhhh, I'm cumming again!! " and she shook and came hard again as he continued his assault on her bare pussy. She hated herself for confessing her orgasms out loud, but something in her had to tell him. Somehow, it made her orgasms more intense. She gritted her teeth as another took her. "Oooohhhh, God, Ahhhhhhhh, Max...Max... Maxx. ahhhhh, Uhhh. I'm cumming again!" she shuddered and shook and came all over his cock again.

He loved having her bent over his desk and confessing how hard she was cumming. He continued to fuck her hard, driving his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy. She heard him moaning and panting and knew he was going to explode soon

"Are you ready for my cum you whore?" he asked as he thrusted in her hard. She nodded, and couldn't speak.

"Answer me!" he said and yanked her hair back, hurting her.

"Owww!" she cried out while orgasming. "yes, yes, yes, ok"

"Say it!" he said and yanked again.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out when he pulled hair on her hair. She did not want to say it, she already felt like such a whore and a slut and so humiliated, but she knew she had to, and she hated giving him this gratification.

"Ok ok.. I want your cum in my pussy!" she said and regretted it as soon as she did.

He let go of her hair finally, grabbed both hips, and started jackhammering her pussy, lifting her feet off the floor with every massive thrust.

"Ahhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Ohhhh!!" she moaned and moaned, and knew he was going to explode, and suddenly he let out a moan and then his cock erupted deep into her pussy, flooding her with cum. She gasped out loud, feeling his cock exploding inside her.

Over and over he came inside her, and finally subsided. She grabbed the desk so tight her knuckles turned white. He held her hips firmly as his huge cock emptied load after load of cum deep into her pussy. They were both out of breath. Finally it subsided and he pulled it out and forced her to her knees and made her lick it clean. Then he put it away and sat down at his desk.

She was still shaking and having mini orgasms and collapsed on the floor. She felt so ashamed at how much she enjoyed that, and felt his cum running out of her pussy. He dragged her to her feet, and helped her get dressed again, then ushered her out of the door, like nothing had happened. In the doorway, he said,

"Welcome to the company again, Jen," he said. "There's a meeting in my office every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 am, don't be late. Oh, and Jen, no panties are permitted on this job, ever," he said and he held out his hand. She felt so humiliated standing in his doorway, shuddering still, her pussy soaked with his cum. She looked around and there were people milling about out in the office area, not far away, but nobody seemed to be looking at them. She shuddered again and grab the door frame, as another mini orgasm took her. Tears were in her eyes. She had never felt so demeaned and humiliated. Without saying a word, she reached up her skirt, slid her panties down and off of her legs, and handed them to him. They were soaked with his cum. She squirmed, as she felt more of it running down her bare thighs.

"You can go now," and he took her panties and put them in his pocket and waved his hand at her.

She felt like a piece of meat as she walked back to her desk, her pussy filled with his cum. She felt so used, so demeaned, so humiliated and yet so incredibly satisfied. And she realized the meetings he was referring to meant more fucking.

"Yes sir," she replied, and left, looking forward to Wednesday morning.


12