Jenna and Cindy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy's wedding and a follow up.
6.3k words
4.7
6.8k
14
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

In the first chapter, Jenna and Cindy, mother and daughter, respectively, registered for dancing classes at my studio. Jenna's voluptuous body created an unexpected reaction in me, eventually leading to our intimate encounter. She asked me to keep it a secret.

.......................................................................................

In the following 2 weeks, Cindy's dancing performance progressed extremely well, and she became proficient in Tango, Waltz, Salsa, Bachata, and Foxtrot. However, her mind was distracted by her pending marriage. I tried to calm her, saying she would impress everybody at the wedding ceremony with her newly acquired skills.

She stared at me with tears in her eyes, "I doubt it very much. My fiancee's family members are too... sophisticated to perform on the dance floor."

"Cindy, that's a shame. If I were there, we could have shown everybody your fantastic abilities. I am sure they would have been impressed..."

She looked into my eyes, pleadingly, "Would you come to my wedding, please?..."

I smiled at her, "Cindy, thank you for the invitation. But I am not a family member or a relative. You didn't even talk to your mother about it..."

"Jerome, this is MY wedding, and nobody has the right to refuse my wishes. By the way, I tried to talk to Mom about her lessons, but she was tight-lipped about it. Is she really that bad?"

I chuckled, "It's the opposite. She might have been reluctant to tell you how good she was doing to prevent jealousy."

She pointed a finger at me, "Please, I'll be honored to have you there. And as your wedding present to me, I'd like you to have 2 dances with me and 2 with Mom. Will you?"

"Next time I see Jenna, I'll talk to her, but if I see any sign of displeasure, I won't show up. This is a family gathering and distractions are unnecessary."

...

During these 2 weeks, I met Jenna multiple times. We continued dancing together, and to her credit, she was doing great! Our chemistry improved significantly and her response to my lead was perfect.

Our intimate relationship turned up to be a beautiful matchup as well; just watching her was enough to make my blood boil. The heavenly body, her tempting smile, and remembering our prior sexual bliss hardened my penis every time. Jenna wanted us to see each other more frequently, claiming that 24 hours without me inside her caused her mental anguish and an awful itch 'down there.'

A week before the marriage ceremony, I told Jenna that Cindy wanted me to show up at her wedding and dance with both of them. Jenna hesitated, "I doubt you being at Cindy's wedding is a good idea. Your dance with Cindy may antagonize the groom's family, and certain people, who know me well, may see on my face my feelings toward you..."

"Jenna, please talk to Cindy, and I'll accept everything you ladies decide."

Two days later, after another satisfactory encounter, Jenna said, "I had a long talk with Cindy. She asked her future husband, Larry, if it was OK to invite her dancing instructor and show the guests how well she and her mother dance. He thought it was a good idea, allowing him to skip HIS traditional dance, which he hated. So you are officially invited. Unfortunately, I won't be by your side... Another thing; Don't forget it's Cindy's day, so your dance with her should be more impressive than the one you do with me."

I laughed, "Honey, if you promise me another roll in the hay, I would be willing to consider your cruel demand."

Her now-familiar radiant smile appeared, "Jerome, we barely began our relationship and you blackmail me already. I need to seek protection."

"Too late! You are mine, and that's it!"

"I don't think so, big man. To prove it, I'll leave your bed and go on your computer to search for a better man on Tinder."

I grabbed her hand, "No, you are not. I feel like Shakespeare, and plan to tame the shrew!"

Jenna made a minor effort to escape my hand and it was unsuccessful. Her bouncing gorgeous tits were too tempting. I was between her legs in no time, savagely drilling her tight moist pussy. Her pelvis countered mine and we swayed wildly like prey animals. Her screams were deafening and I thanked god I had no neighbors close by.

During her climax, I heard partial sentences, "Bastard! Give iit to mee. Fuuck mee haarder! G O D!!! I caan't taake it aanymoore. HARDER!..."

I came deep inside her cunt, ejaculating jets of whitish goo.

We rested for a while. I caressed her fantastic curves, waiting for her to wake up. Eventually, Jenna opened her eyes. She hugged me, "Jerome, I cannot grasp why you still find me sexy. You already saw, touched, and sucked on my big breasts. Everything else I have, you can find in a younger fresher version elsewhere..."

"Jenna, you are fortunate I like you. With the way you speak about my lover, I should have spanked you! I do not want to hear anything less than perfect compliments about my woman. Is it clear?"

"I'll think about it... Can I go to the bathroom now?"

"Only if you kiss me nicely and apologize profusely!"

She moved on top of me, kissed me gently, and murmured, "Honey, you are a tough boss, but I need you and am willing to accomplish all your dirty fantasies."

...

I arrived at the wedding place, and brought Cindy a large collection of dance music CDs she could listen to in her car, as well as a box of Leonidas truffles. By the time I entered the place, there were more than a hundred guests, and others waited in line behind me. The parking lot was filled with luxury cars - Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Bentley, and 2 Ferraris. It was obvious Jenna and Cindy knew many influential people.

I walked by Cindy. She was surrounded by guests, but smiled at me and her lips whispered, 'Thank you.' Jenna was talking to an old couple. When she spotted me, she showed a thumbs-up sign and continued her chat.

The ceremony itself was traditional and without surprises. I gazed at the groom - He looked handsome, yet snobbish and much less friendly than Cindy. Well, he was her choice. Of course, he might have had other good attributes I wasn't aware of.

I sat by myself at a large table, checked my phone, and later grabbed some of the delicatessen that were arranged buffet style. Suddenly, I felt somebody touching my shoulder. It was Jenna. She said Cindy wanted the dances to start shortly, and wished me to stay close to her, as she and I would dance first.

I walked through scores of people. Some were sitting, some were standing, and others putting food on their plates. I made sure Cindy saw me and waited for a sign, leaning on one of the columns. Ten minutes later, I heard an announcement, "And now, The bride will grace us with a performance on the dance floor. She will be paired with her dancing instructor."

I moved toward her and noticed her face reddened and her pulse increased. I bowed to her, invited her to join me, and whispered, "Cindy, I am here. Everything will be fine. I'll go slow until I feel you overcome your anxiety. But you are such a natural dancer that you'll be perfect."

She gave me her hand and the band began playing Waltz music. The dance area was empty with many guests around, watching us curiously. Before the dance, Cindy's body was hidden by too many guests around her. Now, I could see her with all her glory. As we were moving on the floor, I whispered, "Cindy, your dress is a work of art. You look so gorgeous - I envy your husband. He is unfair taking you from me..."

Cindy gave me a happy smile, "Jerome, you are very handsome, especially tonight, but your offer came too late. If our marriage does not succeed, I'll reconsider it."

I pretended to shed a tear. She laughed and seemed to calm down. That was the moment I waited for. I began making riskier moves and noticed she was doing fine.

Then it was tango. Both of us felt all the eyes were on us. I whispered, "Girl, we'll do it with all the twirls. In the end, I'll lift you up as Patrick Swayze did to Jennifer Gray in Dirty Dancing."

She smirked, "Do that but if I fall and become disabled, Larry won't agree to be my husband and you'll have to marry me!"

I grinned, "With pleasure, dear."

The dance was perfect, especially the final lift, and everybody rushed to congratulate the dancing queen. I went back to my table, watching other guests gathering on the dance floor. A few minutes later, Jenna approached me, "Handsome, I hope you didn't forget about me."

She was dressed conservatively, trying to conceal her huge rack under layers of clothes on top. I took her hand, whistled, and said, "Honey, your attempt to hide your beautiful body is futile. I do not know about other guests but your voluptuous curves are engraved in my brain."

Jenna grinned, "Darling, be polite. It's my daughter's wedding. I want all eyes on her. Dance with me, but no exaggerated maneuvers. If you are nice, I might let you taste my honey later."

As I began dancing Salsa with her, I whispered, "I don't get what you've just said - I thought I was your honey..."

Her famous smile reappeared, "I have no idea what I found in you. You are a jerk, a pervert, and have no respect for oldies."

I shifted up my moves a notch, "Woman, you have no idea how much it costs me to be nice to you. I dance automatically and force my mind to think about politics, the uncut lawn, and the tax bill I got today. If my mind realizes who I dance with, my organ will start expanding..."

Jenna laughed, "You are insatiable. You are almost as bad as me!"

I was proud - Despite the stressful situation, both ladies performed at their best on the floor. My official dancing tutoring was done successfully. Each one of them may continue if they wished, but the original purpose was over.

I waited 15 minutes and then went to congratulate Cindy, "Lady, you were terrific. I am afraid next time we meet again on the floor, you'll be better than me. Be careful, we men have fragile ego!"

She kissed my cheek, "Jerome, I love everything you did for me. I'll be moving with my husband to Florida, but I'll never forget you. If we can still meet when I come visit my mother, it will make me happy."

"Dear Cindy, I like you a lot too. Send me a text before your arrival, I'll be happy to spend time with you two."

Subsequently, I went to say goodbye to Jenna. She grabbed my hand, "Honey, Cindy and her husband plan to spend their first night in the Four Seasons Downtown. Once it's done here, I plan to drive to your house. If your original idea was to invite a hot chick to spend the night with, remind her to be out of your bed before midnight."

I smirked, "Zelda knows you might come by, so she prepared a hiding place."

...

I woke up at 2 am by a Hoover milking my cock. How did she manage to open the front door, walk to my room, climb the bed, and even lower my boxers without me feeling it?...

My palm grazed her head, "Jenna darling, better stop now and let me penetrate my favorite hole before I lose it."

She pulled my growing pecker from between her lips and mumbled, "Jerome, you looked great, performed beautifully, and were a perfect gentleman. I want to drink your love potion and sleep with you. In the morning, if you still feel the urge to abuse the old lady's crumbling body, you are welcome to do it."

Seconds later the high-powered suction started again. I was amazed by her oral expertise. It wasn't the first time, yet her ability to make me erupt inside her hot mouth was unmatched! Afterward, I slept like a baby. When I woke up, she had already gone to work.

...

Jenna and I settled into our new routine. Officially, she was still residing in her house but spent more time at my smaller home and bed. We both loved everything sexual and were successful in adopting a doggy style and cowgirl into our arsenal of favorite positions. In fact, except for anal sex, which I waited to try later, we were on top of every position I could think of.

One day, Jenna came to my house and looked sad. I hugged her, "Talk to me."

"I got a call from Cindy. She found out Larry gambled a large part of their savings and lost it all. She went through some of the bank documents and realized he gambled heavily for years. He stole $100,000 from the money I gave them as a present, invested in a horse race. He lost all but $270. She confronted him about it. He cried, apologized, and promised never to do it again. She was worried because it was obvious he had been doing it for too long and there was no evidence he tried to stop before. She was frank with him and said he was getting another chance, but it was the last one. If he continued gambling, she'd leave him."

I hugged Jenna, "I hope he learned his lesson. If he loves her, he'll take it seriously. But I share your concerns - Most gamblers need much more than a warning and a slap on the wrist to quit an addiction."

She was in a bad mood for the next 15 minutes. I tried to console her by joking, "Dear, your daughter is not the only one facing a mate with addiction. Actually, you are too."

She stared at me speechless.

I blurted, "I was reluctant to tell you before, but my addiction is affecting my life as well. I am addicted to you and I am not sure what to do about it..."

It was the first time that evening I saw a little smile, "Jerome, your addiction sounds even worse than Larry's. Shall I reserve a place for you at the Betty Ford clinic?"

"Only if you join me there."

She clutched to my body, "What will I do without you? Before, Cindy was here with me. Nowadays, she is no longer here and the phone is our best means of communication. I'd get crazy if you were not by my side."

I smirked, "Since I am such a good partner, may I change my position from being by your side to being on top?..."

Jenna laughed heartily, "At times, your deviant mind makes me wonder; with so much sex consuming your head, does your brain have enough space to think about other subjects?"

I faked a cry, "It's your fault! I was a normal guy before you showed up. Your body and actions in bed turned me into a sex maniac. Even as I speak, my lower brain is concocting a secret plan to take advantage of the nearest hot body."

"Shame on you! You are disgusting. I'll forgive you this time, but this will be one of the only few thousands of other opportunities you'll get to correct your ways..."

Next, I pulled her off the bed, leaned her on the couch with her back to me, penetrated her soaked cunt from behind, and pounded her for 20 minutes, making her climax twice. I came once.

...

Exactly 2 weeks later, Jenna told me that Cindy left Larry. She drained the remaining money from the common account and returned home to stay with Jenna. As a result, Jenna and I were forced to meet earlier in the day and debated how to deal with the new situation. In the meantime, we agreed not to tell Cindy about our relationship.

On the third day, after my class was over, Cindy came to my studio and wanted to talk to me. Her face was as pretty as before but I noticed 2 new lines and her expression was not very encouraging. I hugged her, "Cindy come on in."

She was trembling and her eyes concentrated on mine.

"Cindy, would you like me to make you tea or serve alcohol?"

"If you have something strong, it will be nice."

"Chardonnay, merlot, or cherry brandy?"

"A large glass of Chardonnay, please."

I poured the wine, served her the glass, and took a beer for myself. I sat by her side and hugged her shoulder, "Cindy, what's going on?"

Her shivering slowly abated and she looked at me, "Mom told me she was still seeing you for dance lessons and already mentioned to you I left Larry."

"Yes, she mentioned it. I was sorry to hear that. When we danced here, you seemed to be so thrilled about your marriage."

"Unfortunately, I was in love and too naive about him. But now this marriage is caput."

"Any idea what you plan to do next?"

"Mom does not know I am here. Please do not mention it to her. Do you remember you told me you were jealous of Larry? Well, I am available now. Is your offer still valid?"

I felt trapped and looked for a way out, "Honey, I like you very much. However, you just left your husband, and your mind needs time to adjust before jumping into another adventure. I won't mention it to Jenna if you insist, but I suggest YOU talk to her and see what she thinks. In the meantime, the 3 of us can spend time together going to see a show or to a good restaurant. OK?"

"Right now, my morale is very low. Will you at least kiss me to show me I am still desired and not just a dumb broad, who attracts men ready to steal her money?"

I hesitated, but seeing her almost crying face, I could not refuse. I kissed her lips softly. Her hands hugged me tight and her perky tits poked my chest. Geez! My prick jolted and stiffened in an instant. Her tongue probed my mouth and I didn't dare separate from her yet. I made up my mind to give her a few more seconds before disengaging.

Luckily, her lips left mine a short time before I could do it.

She looked at me lovingly, "Jerome, you are a good kisser and taste good too." Then she lowered her gaze to my groin and watched the big bulge. She smiled, "This is what I hoped for - You DO find me attractive. As you suggested, I'll talk to Mom and I hope to see you again soon.

...

I was confused and didn't know what to do. Until Cindy showed up, my relationship with Jenna was as good as one would expect. But after the fateful kiss, I wasn't sure how Jenna would react. I decided to wait and hear from them.

For 2 days I heard nothing. I became worried. However, the same evening I got a phone call from Jenna, "Hey, buddy, did you forget me already?"

I was relieved, "Honey, I would have loved to see you now, but I can't. Tomorrow afternoon we'll meet at my place at 5 pm. Bye honey, miss you."

The following day, at 4:55 pm, I was shaved and ready. Jenna was late by a couple of minutes and looked as good as ever. We sat down and I asked her, "Did Cindy talk to you?"

She chortled, "Do you mean about her new obsession with you?"

"Yes."

"She gave me her version of what happened - She kissed you, you did not resist, and afterward you had an erection. Is that right?"

"More or less."

"Well, I suggested she shouldn't rush into a new relationship for now. Let her heart heal first, and once she feels more stable emotionally, we'll talk about her wishes again."

"That is great. I didn't know if she twisted my words or misunderstood my intentions, and the last thing I wanted was to lose you!"

"Jerome darling, you are not even close to losing me. My understanding is she made you kiss her and afterwards you sported a stiffy. Right?"

"Yes."

"Honey, I am not surprised. Cindy is young, pretty, and with an attractive body. No wonder your hormones start acting. You have no control over THAT body function. Of course, if afterwards you'd take her to bed, it would have been a different story..."

"Jenna, these days Cindy feels lonely in your house because you spend long hours lawyering. She might decide to visit me again. What then? Don't you think it's time to tell her we are in a relationship?"

"I thought about it but wasn't sure HOW to do it."

"I do not know her well enough to predict her reaction, but the best option is to tell her about us while eating in a good restaurant. Even if she becomes emotional, she wouldn't make a scene in a public place."

Jenna stared at me for a long moment, sighed, and said, "I do not have a better idea. I'll reserve a table for 3 at our favorite French restaurant, and we'll have delicious food with good wine before discussing it with her. Jerome, you like her and find her attractive. But I LOVE her. The last thing I want is to hurt her again. She is very vulnerable now and I'll do anything... Literally, ANYTHING, to make her happier."

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers
12