Jenna and Cindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I am with you on that one. I wish there was something we could offer her to make her life better..."

...

The next evening Jenna called me, "Jerome, I am here with Cindy. She sends hugs and kisses. We want to invite you to join us for an evening of pigging out at a French restaurant. Can you make it this Friday or Saturday?"

I laughed, "Jenna, with all due respect, if I know the luxury restaurant downtown you think about, no way we'll be able to eat there. Reservations are 3 months in advance, and even longer on the weekend."

"Don't you know certain people can get things that ordinary people can't? Unless the same evening the president of the United States eats in that establishment, I'll get the best table. We'll discuss this issue later. Friday or Saturday?"

"You decide. I am available on both evenings. Initially, I hoped to spend time with a gorgeous lady one of these evenings, but since it looks less likely..."

"Jerome, I'll text you later exactly the day and time. Will you be a gentleman and pick us up from home in your car?"

I smirked, "I sure can, but my Rolls Royce will be in the garage on that day. Will my other one, a Toyota Corolla, do?"

"Yes, it will. But if you prefer, once you are at my house, you can drive my Lexus. Cindy and I think being dressed up elegantly for an upscale restaurant would make a better impression if we are accompanied by a man."

"Ladies, I'll be honored to be your chauffeur."

...

Friday at 6:30 pm I was at their door with a bouquet of red and white roses. Cindy opened the door, inspected me, and whispered, "Impeccable! Are these flowers for us? You are so nice," and she kissed my cheek. "Come on in. Mom will be ready in a few moments."

I watched Cindy, realizing it was the first time seeing her in evening attire. She had a short red dress, red shiny shoes, and red glossy lipstick. She looked hot! The tight dress was glued to her body, accentuating her curves. Unlike her much more curvaceous mother, my eyes were not drawn to her tits, which were probably B+, but to her overall fantastic figure.

Jenna exited the bedroom and the difference was noticeable. The short black dress displayed unmatched cleavage. I felt my lips becoming dry and resisted licking them. I smiled, "Pretty ladies, it's time to go. Cindy, would you want me to drive my old Corolla or your mother's Lexus?"

She grinned, "I am not a rich famous lawyer. As far as I am concerned, the Corolla is perfect."

"Jenna, I am sorry, but the majority decided on my old Toyota. You'll need to swallow your pride and ride a cheap one for a change."

Jenna chuckled, "I don't care, but I think of the restaurant employees seeing us arriving in this vehicle and later royally being led to the best seats in the house..."

"Girls, let the fun begin."

...

The line in front of the door was long. People hoped for cancellations and a chance to get inside.

As Jenna said, the head waiter guided us to a side table of 4, near a large window that showed the sun about to set. The view was out of this world!

I glanced at Jenna, "Ma'am, you are much more influential than I gave you credit for."

She grinned, "Well, among the people who owe me favors there are some known criminals too, so you better treat me with respect... boy!"

I stood up, "Lady, may I shoeshine your shoes?"

Cindy couldn't hold her laugh, "Children, grow up. Other guests stare at you."

I sat down and said, "Cindy, if you look around, there are many people watching us. All of them ogle the 2 beautiful ladies I brought with me. The men are jealous of me and the women hate your attractiveness."

Jenna ordered the French onion soup and Steak Tartare, Cindy took Bouillabaisse and Salade Nicoise and I decided to try Le cassoulet. Jenna also made the waiter bring us 2 French wine bottles with names I'd never heard before. My dish was delicious. I tasted small portions from my girl's plates and liked theirs also. The wines were a different story. I liked only the white one. By the end of the meal, both bottles were empty. Knowing I didn't drink more than 2 glasses, the ladies must have consumed a lot!...

When we finished eating, both Jenna's and Cindy's words sounded slurred. The alcohol was to blame. Jenna looked at her daughter and said, "Cindy, we gathered heere because oof the goood food and also tooo tell you Jeerome and I are toogether foor quite soometime now."

Cindy glanced at me and then at her mother. She stuttered, "Moom, but I waant him. He likes mee tooo..."

Jenna smiled, "Hoooney, he dooes like youuu. But Wee were together fiirst."

"It's not faair. Caan't wee shaare?"

"Cindy, how caan we shaare a peerson?"

"One daay hee will bee wiiith youu and the oother with meee."

"Darling, I loove youu, but Jeeerome woon't bee able too do it."

They looked at me. I was trapped and had no way out.

"Ladies, both of you are my favorites. We all drank too much wine tonight. I suggest we sleep on it and talk about it again tomorrow. It is supposed to be a sunny day with around 72 degrees around noon. If we drive for half an hour, we can have a picnic in the state park. It will be a nice outing."

They looked at each other and smiled simultaneously. Jenna said, "OK. But tomooorrow we taake the Lexxus".

I drove them home, kissed each one's cheek, and said, "I'll be here at 10 am to pick you up."

...

I was at their house on time, and let in by Jenna. She wore a short sleeve blouse with long pants. Her awesome bosom was prominent. There was no way she could hide such a chest. I ogled it and winked at her. Cindy carried a bag, and told us she made sandwiches. She also brought snacks and some fruit. A bottle of cold water was in the bag too.

As I was driving, I heard Cindy asking Jenna, "Can I ask him now?"

Jenna whispered, "As you wish."

Cindy turned to me, "Last night, Mom and I were half drunk. This morning we woke up early and had a serious talk. I understand you and Mom became intimate some time ago. I didn't know about it before. When my relationship with my husband soured, the thought that you'd be here for me and take me as your girlfriend kept me sane. I realize the situation has changed, but I am clueless about what to do in the near future. What do you think?"

Oh god, what should I say and do now?

I gazed at Jenna, "What is your take on this?"

She sighed, "If this was about any other woman, I'd say the hell with her. I want you for myself. But Cindy is my flesh and blood. She went through a traumatic separation and needs all the help she can get, both emotionally and physically. After one hour of thinking about it, I concluded that a very unusual arrangement for the 3 of us may be the best solution. However, Jerome, it is up to you to decide if you rather have one of us or shared responsibility."

I stared at Cindy, "Do you feel sharing is something you can live with?"

She watched both our faces and said, "I feel bad for ruining your private romance. But from a purely selfish point of view, I like it. A lot!"

I ogled the 2 trophy women and said, "Girls, neither of us had experience with a similar situation, so I won't be surprised if it does not succeed. But I am willing to give it a try. Remember that the two most frequently quoted reasons for ruining everything are jealousy and dissatisfaction of one side with the agreed-upon arrangement. So my recommendation is to stop looking at this as me alternating between the 2 of you. We must address it as a family of three with wishes and needs that will be addressed according to the changing circumstances."

Jenna glanced lovingly at her daughter, "Cindy dear, you are back here with your loving family. Jerome and I will adjust to everything you feel comfortable with. Tell me what you really want."

Cindy blushed and was reluctant to talk, and then mumbled, "As I said, I feel awful about being in the middle of a happy established relationship. Mom, I like Jerome a lot, and was serious when I thought about him before. However, I know very little about him except that he looks good, has nice personality, and moves in a seductive way, which from our first dance, made me tickle down there... If it is possible, I'd like to spend a day and night with him and see if we click together. If we don't, everything we discussed becomes a moot point. If we have chemistry, I'll let Jerome decide what, how, and when."

Jenna approached her daughter, kissed her forehead, and then moved in my direction. She kissed my lips gently and said, "Children, I go to my friend Diana. I'll be staying there overnight and be back tomorrow around noon. Enjoy your time.

...

After Jenna drove away, I smiled at Cindy, "Dear girl, we are alone now. What would you like to do next?"

She smiled, "I wish to dance with you. I want 2 wild tangos. Each time I danced with you, it aroused me. During the wedding, after our dances, I managed to go to the faraway bathroom and masturbate myself to an orgasm. Later I joined Larry as if nothing happened..."

"Honey, are you planning to use our dance as a foreplay to a main course?"

"I definitely am, with the hope you'll be better than the hopeless idiot Larry."

I found on the radio a station that played tango, took her in my arms and we started moving on the wooden floor. Now we had no onlookers and no stress - It was battle of the sexes. I ogled her perfect figure, pulled her to me, and glued together we danced like never before. I lifted her up in the air, twirled her multiple times, and bent her all the way to the floor while kissing her full lips. When the 2 dances were done, I let her go and watched her intensely. Her face was red and she was breathing hard. She was quivering and whispered, "Jerome, I want you. Now. Please!..."

I kissed her lips softly. She pulled my head into hers and her tongue slipped into my mouth. Her hands began undressing me, fumbling with buttons and zippers, trying her best to remove every article without ripping it apart.

I was slightly more gentle with Cindy's clothes, even though my organ was already pushing hard to get free. She still had on her bra and panties when I was completely naked. Her eyes inspected my body up and down and I saw a satisfactory grin, "Honey your body is everything I imagined it would be," her stare moved down to my groin, "and even better than expected in one area..."

I smiled, "Cindy, I am fully naked. I want to see all of you!"

She smirked, "Then come here and remove everything you wish to see me without."

I took my time - I hugged her while wiggling my stiff cock against her belly and my fingers slowly unclasped her soft bra. When I was done, I moved back and gazed at her tits. They were much smaller than her mother's but looked young and with dark hard nipples staring straight at me, waiting to be sucked!

I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth as my hands slipped her panties down her legs. Moving back again, I stared at Cindy. She was so different than her mother, yet I found her body extremely enticing too... Her cunt was bald and I noticed the puffy labia. I lifted her light body and carried her to bed.

I lay by her and whispered, "Girl, I intend to lick your whole body before the grand finale."

She smiled, "Can't you skip the tongue job for another time? The dance made me too horny to wait until your tongue completes investigating my body. I see you are ready as well. Will you shove your monster inside me and just fuck me hard?"

"Lady, you really ARE aroused, aren't you?"

Her palm squeezed my shaft, "Yes, I definitely am. I wish to have your dick screwing me good and hard!"

I started penetrating her pussy slowly, knowing from experience some tunnels need further enlargement to harbor my girth. And I was right; her tiny vagina hole barely accepted my spongy head. How could it be? - She had sex with her husband before. Was his member on the small side?

Cindy begged me to insert it faster but I was afraid to tear her internal organs, and moved in very slowly. The good news - Her cunt walls gradually expanded around me and a minute later I was all the way in.

I whispered in her ear, "Honey, are you sure you wish me to give it to you hard?"

She cried, "YES! Oh yes. I want it rough. I don't want you to make love to me. Just fuck me powerfully!"

As I began plowing into her, she inserted her thumb in her mouth and started sucking on it. The girl apparently liked to have both holes used at the same time. Good to know!

My pace increased slightly and my palms tweaked her tits. I looked at her face. She grimaced, pulled her thumb from her mouth, and mumbled, "Jerome, please, do it harder."

"Cindy, I see you like something in your mouth when you are being fucked."

I could barely hear her, "Yes, I do."

"What would you like to suck on next time when I ravage your body?"

She cried, "I don't care. Put in my mouth whatever you want, but do it faster. please!"

"OK, girl. It's time to shift gears and take you to paradise."

Next, I intensified my pounding and increased my strokes each second. Cindy's climax arrived with a vengeance; Strong shivering, uncontrolled limb movements, and erratic screams despite the thumb in her mouth. Her torso was covered with sweat and her pulse was immeasurable. I continued ramming into her narrow vagina nonstop, watching her perfect feminine frame convulsing uncontrollably. The constant friction of my engorged cock with her pussy walls pushed me toward the edge.

Just before ejaculating, I grunted, "Cindy, you are a fantastic fuck. I think you'll be even better with 2 partners at a time!" Seconds later my slimy seed flooded her tunnel.

Her body lay lifeless for several minutes before she started moving. She hugged me and began to cry.

I glanced at her, "Cindy, did I hurt you? I am sorry. YOU asked me to rough it up..."

She whispered into me, "Silly boy, I cry because I am happy. It was the first time I had a real orgasm. Until now, I always faked it and afterward masturbated. But I never felt such pleasure as today with you. I understand why Mom doesn't want to leave you..."

"Honey, assuming you wish to continue, we must settle the logistical part of our relations."

"Jerome, after the climax of a lifetime you gave me, I'll agree to anything you want. My only wish is to be in the loop. Everything else I'll let you decide for us."

My palm massaged lightly her perky breast, "Girl, I have some ideas I wish to explore before we go further. My question is simple, "How far are you willing to go to make our family of three really happy?"

She looked me in the eye and blurted, "My only condition - Do not hurt Mom. Ever! Other than that, I'll do whatever you wish, and participate in anything your mind imagines."

12