Jenna and Cindy Ch. 03

Story Info
It's time to realize my dream.
3.9k words
4.76
3.8k
6
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

In the previous chapters, Jenna and Cindy, mother and daughter, respectively, registered for dancing classes at my studio. Jenna's voluptuous body created an unexpected reaction in my body, eventually leading to our intimate encounter. She asked me to keep it a secret. The secret did not last due to Cindy's marriage falling apart. She returned to live with her mother, and we told her about our relationship. Cindy's vulnerable situation and crush on me pushed us together. Our first sexual encounter was a success.

..................................................................................................

Cindy and I slept the night in my bed. She woke up early and I didn't see her in the room. I searched for her and found her swimming laps in the pool. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and shaved. I wore my Speedo and joined her in the cool water.

She noticed me when she turned around at the pool's edge. She laughed, "Lazy boy, are you always that late to wake up?"

"Honey, it's the weekend. Why hurry?"

She stood up at the shallow end and I realized she was topless. She glanced at me mischievously. Her breasts looked beautiful - It was a sunny day, and the water droplets on her tits glittered like small diamonds surrounding 2 large round tourmalines that tempted me. I swam toward her, lifted her chin, kissed her softly, and said, "When you are topless in the water, you are irresistible. The only difference between you in the water and Botticelli's famous painting, The Birth Of Venus, is that your hair is dark."

She smirked, "Are you telling me you wish to have sex with Venus?"

I decided to play her game, "Yes! If she were here, I'd try to seduce her in front of your eyes and go to bed with her."

"Jerome, it would have been a great show. Would you have let me watch it?"

"How would you react seeing me having sex with ANOTHER woman?"

"You are not my husband so I do not own you. When the two of us did it, my eyes were closed and my brain was on steroids, so I didn't have any visual of the action. I think I would have liked to see you perform a bed dance..."

I stared into her eyes, "Cindy, would you like to watch me having sex with... Jenna?"

She blushed and lowered her head. She whispered, "You doing it with Mom is very different..."

I hugged her and blurted, "It IS different, but if the 3 of us stay under the same roof, sooner or later, the 3rd person will have an opportunity to peek at the other 2."

Cindy, with her face still red, mumbled, "Jerome, you seem to be interested in me seeing the two of you having sex, aren't you?"

"Call me a pervert if you wish, but tell me how do you see us living in the same house, closing the door each time we feel the urge to have an intimate moment, and making loud sounds that the 3rd person can hear?... Isn't it better to be open about it and not put restrictions?"

Cindy shut her eyes. She was thinking. Her face looked very cute. I could not resist and French kissed her. Initially, her lips just caved to my demands, but a moment later, her body clung to mine and her tongue penetrated my mouth. My palm found her young perky breast and massaged it lightly.

All of a sudden, her mouth left mine, and she murmured, "Jerome, you are not fair. How can I think of a logical solution to our dilemma if you make me horny?"

I grinned, "I am helping you think positively... Cindy, you once told me you envied your Mom's tits. Now, tell me the truth, if you were aroused, wouldn't you want to watch them sway? Being tweaked? Being sucked? Or perhaps to touch these beauties yourself?..."

Cindy's face blushed one more time, "Jerk, you aroused me, and now that my brain wishes to go to bed, you mention sexual scenarios."

"Honey, one more thing - If you recall, during our sex, you needed something in your mouth. Wouldn't you like it to be Jenna's succulent nipple?"

Cindy's hand moved to my half-erect pecker and squeezed it hard, "Jerome, enough talk, I am too wet down there, and it has nothing to do with pool water. Fuck me!"

"Take off your bottom part. I intend to mount you right here, in the pool."

She stared at me pleadingly, "Please, don't do it here; I need to be well lubricated to accommodate your giant rod. The water in the pool makes it impossible."

"Not true, dear." Next, I lifted her and placed her sitting on the wall's edge. I spread her legs, and a short time later, my face was buried in her cunt, licking, sucking, and munching on her labia and clitoris. Barely a minute had passed, and her body began to quiver. I lowered her to the water, turned her around to face the wall, and shoved my pole into her drenched pussy. She gasped and started whimpering. I inserted my thumb into her mouth, letting her suck it. I continued pounding her mercilessly and whispered in her ear, "Wouldn't you like to suck on a tasty nipple instead of my thumb?"

She removed my thumb, and screamed, "Yes, damn you, YES!"

Her shaking increased tremendously. She leaned her head on the edge to stabilize herself and was screaming her lungs out. My own climax was on the way, and I switched to the highest speed. A few seconds later my cock released a gallon of cum into her body.

The cool water helped my penis shrivel fast and slide outside her pussy. I stood behind her, gently caressing her shoulders, moving to her back and then tummy. Cindy's head was still against the wall's edge. My unruly hands proceeded up and met her firm tits.

I pinched them lightly, and she jolted, "Jerome, what are you doing to me? I came like gangbusters, and seconds later, you arouse me again! Don't you want to rest before making me want you again?"

I chuckled, "Your body is very sexy, and in the water, it's simply too tempting. If you weren't so attractive, I'd let you rest..."

She turned to me and kissed me gently, "You are the most dangerous man for me. You know how to make me weak in the knees and cave to your demands. How can I refuse anything you want when you hardly touch me and my cunt starts feeling hungry again?..."

I held her face lovingly, "Honey, I am serious now. I wish for us three to feel comfortable with each other everywhere - On a trip, in a restaurant, and in bed. The only exception I'd agree to is being on the toilette, but my dream is to keep all the doors open most of the time and allow... let me rephrase it, encourage, mingling every time possible."

Cindy gazed at me, "So you don't want me just to watch. What you are saying is you want me to take part in the action. Jerome, put yourself in my place; You don't just want me to have sex with another woman, but... my mother!"

"You are an adult now. Didn't you notice Jenna acts as your same-age-relative rather than your mother? Both of you are gorgeous women, and I have sex with the two of you, separately - You are now in the same category. Doesn't it sound logical to break artificial moral codes and enjoy while we can? You told me you thought she was attractive and she thinks the same about you..."

She hesitated for a long moment before answering, "I get your logic. But the mental and emotional barriers are high... We may need to be drunk to try it."

I kissed Cindy, "You are right. It is a good idea to have calm nerves before the first step. Today is my 10-year anniversary of opening my dance studio. We are going to drink to that. Since I spent the last 24 hours with you, Jenna would like me to be with her tonight. I'll leave the door ajar and signal to you when to enter. You'll sit on the nearby chair and watch us. You do not have to join if you choose not to, but don't fight it if you wish to do it."

She whispered, "Mom will kill me when she sees me entering the door."

"No, she won't. She closes her eyes each time we have sex. I am not sure if she feels more pleasure that way or if she fantasizes about Tom Cruise, but it doesn't matter. In any case, when Jenna is very aroused, she behaves like you - Everything goes. I wouldn't worry about her reaction to you there. Once her brain grasps your presence, she may be slower to do things but that's all."

"Jerome, you better be right. As I said before, I prefer to die than hurt my mother!"

I lifted her in my arms and carried her into the kitchen, "It's time for breakfast. You take stuff from the fridge and arrange the table. I'll make the coffee and eggs. How would you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled." Cindy brought the plates and utensils and placed 2 pieces of bread in the toaster. She watched me preparing the eggs, and could not hide her surprise, "Honey, you'll be the ideal mate - Handsome, kind, feels at home in the kitchen, likes to dance, fantastic sex partner. How come you are not hitched yet?"

I smiled, "How am I supposed to choose between you and Jenna?"

She grinned, "Touché!"

...

Cindy was showering when my phone rang. "Hello?"

Jenna sounded apologetic, "I'll be back later, around 5 pm. I promised my friend to help her cook her husband's favorite meal and a chocolate cake. Tomorrow is his birthday."

"Enjoy the cooking, and bring us each a piece of the cake. If you arrive after 5:30 pm, you are fired!"

I heard her laughing, "OK honey, I get it."

Cindy came out wearing a nice robe. She asked me if I liked board games.

"As a child I used to play a lot, but not lately."

"What about chess?"

"We have time and can play. Your mother just called; she will be back late."

Cindy took the whites and made the first move. I made a countermove and we continued for several minutes without a clear winner. Then Cindy looked into my eyes, chortled, stood up, and bent on the table as if examining the best move. The front of her robe opened and her tits were fully exposed. She checked a few potential moves, and her breasts jiggled before my eyes, hypnotizing me. The rest of the game she stayed in that position, distracting me. No wonder I lost it. I meant both my mind and the game...

The rest of the afternoon we watched 2 movies together. Time passed fast and then we heard the front door open. Jenna entered and came toward us. Her blouse had 3 stains on it. She saw me noticing them and announced, "Most stains I successfully cleaned already. I am going to shower. Be back soon."

I asked innocently, "Lady, do you want me to do your back?"

She smirked, "Prior experience taught me that each time you offer to do my back, within less than a minute, you do my front... You be nice and stay here with Cindy until I am done." She winked at me and disappeared in the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later she came out wearing a long robe too.

I stood up, went to the bar, and pulled out a bottle of Chardonnay, "Girls, today is the 10th anniversary of opening my dance studio. Let's have a big Cheers together. I sipped slowly from my glass and noticed both women chug the alcohol! The bottle emptied in a jiffy. I put on salsa music and extended my hand to Cindy. She joined me. I turned her with her back to me, swaying slowly with our bodies clung together and my hands caressing her flat tummy. My penis started hardening in her crack. She felt it and pushed her butt into me. I said, "This is the erotic version they dance in the Caribbean." After 2 dances, I sat Cindy down and grabbed Jenna's hand. Again I turned her, and my bulge got stuck between her cheeks. We started dancing with my hands hugging her abdomen. She leaned back on my chest and closed her eyes. My palms began trailing up, eventually cupping her magnificent tits. It was clear she had nothing under her robe. Her boobs moved freely until I held them down and started massaging them. In the beginning, Jenna did not react and continued dancing. I glanced at Cindy. Her eyes were focused on my fingers, which kneaded her Mom's orbs.

And then Jenna mumbled, "Jerome, what are you doing?"

"I love to play with my favorite toys."

One of her hands moved back and found my erect cock. She caressed it and whispered, "I missed you last night."

I inserted my hand into her robe, cupped her warm tit, and squeezed it lightly while ogling Cindy's face. Her eyes never shifted from her mother's chest and she licked her lips. I continued rubbing the ample mammary with my right, as my left released the belt that held Jenna's robe. The front part opened, and her gorgeous body was exposed to her daughter. Cindy gasped.

Jenna's face turned to me, "Honey, You make me hungry. Let's go to bed."

I stared at Cindy, who was still sitting in her place, stunned. I led Jenna to the king-size bed and signaled to Cindy to join us. Jenna's eyes never opened. She let me undress her and lay her on her back. I undressed quickly and lay by her side. I noticed Cindy standing by the door, not knowing what to do next. I pointed to the nearby chair. She hesitated for a couple of seconds and then moved slowly toward the chair.

I kissed Jenna's lips and then one of her nipples. Next, I sucked on it while moving my hand gradually along her body, reaching her cunt. She spread her legs and moaned. I moved between her legs and aimed my expanded prick at her snatch, barely touching it. My hand tweaked her sensitive nipple and then pinched it. She groaned and mumbled, "Jerome, I am very horny. Put it in, please."

I looked at Cindy while talking to Jenna, "Honey, today we'll do it differently. I danced with both of you and noticed each one is already a good dancer. I watched both Cindy and you in your robes and got aroused. I think it's time to dance all three of us... in bed."

Jenna begged, "Please, I can't wait, do whatever you want, but insert your gentle giant in my vagina. I like to feel it turn into a wild predator."

"Jenna dear, I'll do it, but first it's time to let Cindy enjoy our toys too. We are a family of three, and the time has come to share both our toys and our love."

Jenna's voice rose, "Jerome, call her if you want but let me have you. My pussy feels so empty."

"Cindy is right here, ogling your gorgeous tits. I think she'll feel better if YOU ask her nicely to play with your beauties."

Jenna was beyond herself. By that time she would agree to do anything...

After a short pause, she whispered, "Cindy, please touch my boobs..."

I watched Cindy move slowly toward us and put her palm lightly on her mother's breast. She gazed at me and I smiled, encouraging her to trail her fingers on her mother's chest. Cindy's face seemed frozen as if she wasn't aware of what was happening, as if hypnotized.

Subsequently, my pole gingerly penetrated the wet pussy, and Jenna's groans turned high pitched. I took Jenna's hand and placed it on Cindy's firm breast. Jenna's breathing stopped to grasp what was going on, before massaging her daughter's tit and whimpering.

I said quietly, "Good girls." Now one of my palms was playing with Jenna's boob and the other I placed on Cindy's free one. Gradually, Cindy woke up from her stunned state. She stared at me and then at her Mom. She licked her lips.

I smiled at Cindy, "Darling, you have something tastier you can lick. Go ahead. Your Mom would like that."

She bent her face, licked the nipple lightly, and milked it. Jenna's whimpers became louder. She placed her other hand on Cindy's hair and now and then mumbled part sentences, "Oh, darling... your soft lips! I love your breast."

Seeing mother and daughter entangled was by far the most erotic sight I was ever privy to. My cock hardened further and I increased my pace. Jenna began crying. Cindy looked at me. I signaled her to kiss her mother. She gave me a begging look. I didn't budge. I placed a hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her toward Jenna's face. As their lips touched, Jenna's sounds stopped. She kissed her daughter lightly at first. I intensified my strokes. Jenna was closing fast on her big O. Her lips spread widely, and she French kissed Cindy, inserting her tongue into her daughter's mouth. I loved watching the deep kissing of mother and daughter. For me, it was a new high. I ejaculated a few seconds after Jenna began climaxing.

Cindy watched the 2 of us reaching our peak almost simultaneously. When I was done, I whispered to her, "Cindy dear, you are next. Let us all rest for a short time and then it's your turn to see the stars."

She smiled and stayed silent. Several minutes later, Jenna sat up and, without looking at me or Cindy, rushed to the bathroom.

I caressed Cindy's hair, kissed her, and whispered, "You were wonderful. We broke the ice. Mom is too embarrassed by what happened but it's time she takes an active role. In the next step, you'll be on your back with your eyes shut. This will give Jenna an opportunity to approach without being scared of rejection on your part."

I gingerly tilted her body down and trailed with my fingers along her body. Jenna came out 10 minutes later, covered with her robe. Her face was red.

I pointed on the bed, next to me, showing Jenna that Cindy's eyes were closed. After a long moment, she joined me on the bed at Cindy's side. Jenna was kneeling near her daughter's waist while I was doing the same near Cindy's head. I tilted the daughter's head in my direction, and her lips met my deflated prick. Instinctively, her lips spread and closed on my soft organ. She bobbed back and forth almost immediately, and my organ reacted to the loving maneuver by rising and filling quite rapidly. Within a minute or so, Cindy's mouth was enveloping a much bigger object and sucking it hungrily.

I stared at Jenna, who was observing silently. I noticed her respiration became shallow and fast. I turned Jenna's face to me, kissed her, and my hand released the robe's belt. I hinted to remove it. She did it and kept looking at me. I placed Jenna's hand on Cindy's tummy, and together, we moved circularly. Next, I helped Jenna move to Cindy's mound. Jointly, we inserted a couple of fingers into the daughter's pussy. Cindy shivered and a loud moan escaped her mouth. I removed my hand and placed it on Jenna's tit, pinching lightly the hard nipple. Jenna groaned as she continued staring at her daughter's cunt.

It was now or never - I gently pressed Jenna's face down onto Cindy's mound. She didn't help, but didn't resist either. Seconds later, her mouth met Cindy's cunt. She sniffed it and licked it lightly. Cindy's thighs spread, allowing her mother better access to her genitals. Cindy continued moaning with her mouth wrapped around my organ. The vibrations were pushing me much closer to a climax. I tried to postpone it - Cindy deserved better the first time.

I lifted Jenna's torso up. She stared at me, not understanding what I wanted. I showed her to take my place and then I moved between Cindy's shapely legs. I shoved my member in one massive push all the way to her womb and waited there. Cindy screamed and her hands pulled me deeper into her. I began slowly ramming her inside and signaled to Jenna to widen the space between her knees. My palm shoved Cindy's head toward Jenna's cunt.

I whispered, "Cindy dear, your mother's honey is sweet. It's time for you to taste it too."

Jenna looked at me with horror, scared her daughter might hate her smell or taste.

I kissed Jenna's lips and calmed her, saying not to worry. As Cindy's face came close to Jenna's pussy, I accelerated my pounding of Cindy's snatch. Cindy opened her lips and started munching lightly on her mother's labia, alternating licking and sucking on her mother's juices.

Jenna gradually calmed down and her hand trailed gently her daughter's beautiful young breast. I loved watching the interaction of mother and daughter, now that both had gotten over the initial shyness and embarrassment. Jenna caressed her daughter's body openly. She grabbed Cindy's palm, placed it on her round tit, and both tiny hands moved conjointly, encouraging Cindy to play with her mother's body.

Suddenly, Cindy's body jolted, and her orgasm began. Her lips milked Jenna's pussy lips furiously, and her fingers roughed her mother's huge boob.

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers
12