Jenna and Cindy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased further the rate I was plowing Cindy's body, and French kissed Jenna as my fingers massaged Jenna's clitoris savagely. It took only a moment before Jenna went into a massive climax as well. The visual effect of mother-daughter simultaneous orgasms was too much, and soon after, I came with a vengeance deep inside Cindy.

We rested for a while. Both ladies' eyes were closed. I lay between them, gently caressing them, patiently waiting for them to wake up.

Jenna was first. She raised her head and saw Cindy still on her back with her eyes shut. She glanced at me lovingly, kissed my lips, whispered, "Thank you, honey," and disappeared to the bathroom. When the door closed behind her, Cindy's eyes opened. She watched my face and smirked, "So how does the beast feel after fucking both mother and daughter?"

I grinned, "Darling, I feel fantastic. We proved we can enjoy together. So from now on, every 2 who feel the urge to play together can do it with the door open. The third person has a choice - Do something else, come in and observe, or join."

She chuckled, "Sounds too good to be true."

My phone rang and interrupted us, "Jerome, you promised to send me the reference we talked about. I am on the other line with the boss. He wants it ASAP!"

I gazed at Cindy, "Girl, I must go to my house for a short time. The work will take me 10 minutes. With the drive back and forth, I'll be back in 1 hour."

I dressed up and was on my way in 5. I drove like crazy and finished sooner than I thought. I was back at the girls' house 10 minutes early.

As I opened the door, I saw Jenna and Cindy kissing each other with their hands all over the other body. Cindy spotted me first. Her mouth disengaged from her mom's, and she said, "You can do something else, stay here and observe, or join..."

12