Jenna and the Coronation Ch. 02

Story Info
Turning choirboys into men...
1.7k words
4.58
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Choir practice at St. Michael's church was always a lively affair. Recently, it had become a lot harder on Gordon's ears due to a couple of new members. James and Jordan were two eager eighteen-years olds, and the twin sons of Debbie the Sunday school teacher.

"I've got my work cut put getting that lot into shape ready to sing at the coronation service next month!" Gordon told Jenna at their weekly 'organ practice.' "They're bloody awful. Especially the new lads. I know they're Debbie's boys and she's chuffed they're finally getting involved in church life but they're tone deaf!"

"Oh dear, that's no good, Jenna said as she finished playing Crown Him with Many Crowns and then readied herself to play a much more interesting organ.

Jenna could feel Gordon rubbing his hardening cock against her arse. It was then that she had an idea.

"I think I should give those two boys some extra tuition," she smiled. "Maybe they're not completely tone deaf. With a bit more instruction, their voices might be passable."

"Hmm, maybe." Gordon replied, his voice shaking with arousal. "I've taught some pretty poor choirboys and choirgirls over the years. Some did vastly improve and go on to have terrific careers in music."

Jenna switched off the organ and slid round on the stool. "Do you want me, Gordy?" She asked, darting her tongue between his lips. "Tell me how much, if you do..."

"Desperately!" He growled. "My God, you're so fucking hot! Pardon my language...I forgot we're in the church."

"You say the loveliest things."

Gordon was hornier than usual tonight. He'd recovered from a bad cold and was eager to make up for lost time. Adjusting the open-fronted black robe he always wore in church, he tried furiously to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers with one hand while feeling his way to unfasten Jenna's blouse and bra with the other.

"Ooh, organ daddy is eager tonight!" She cooed. "Swell to Great!" she added, referring to one of the organ stops, which in recent months had become a double entendre.

"I've already swelled," Gordon sighed, as he feasted on her beautiful tits. "Oh Jenna...Daddy needs you so much."

"Let me give you a hand, then." She pulled out his thick cock and began stroking it.

His shaking hands were soon pulling her soaking wet panties to one side and he wasted no time in sinking his entire prick straight into her hot, wet pussy. When he was completely inside her, he started to slowly pump it in and out, making the strokes longer and faster, banging her back and arse against the organ's manuals, until she was literally screaming with pleasure. Her cries echoed through the empty church.

"Oh my darling Jenna! Yessss!" Gordon groaned. "You're such a good girl! I love fucking your nice, ripe, young cunt! You're going to make me cum hard! I'm going to fill your young body with so much cum! Aaaahhhh!!"

Gordon's thick, hot load spurted fast, deep and hard into her.

"Ahh, that was lovely," she whispered in his ear. "You always pull out all the stops!" Jenna gasped as they recovered from their intense orgasms. Once again, the organist had left her thoroughly entertained. She rested her head on his shoulder and he gently slipped his arms around her.

"Do you remember the first time we...did it?" Gordon replied, planting soft kisses on her forehead. "Such a long time ago...when you seduced me right here on this organ stool and I hopelessly surrendered to your charms?"

"Heehee. How could I forget that? You were powerless to resist. And so shy at first..."

"Me? Shy?" Gordon spluttered. "I think not...I was just stunned."

"You blushed when you came back from the gents and saw me sat here on the stool!"

"Organists don't blush! We just...swell." Gordon replied, though his cheeks were already turning several shades of red.

"Of course," Jenna replied, running her fingers through his thick, silver hair.

The next day, Jenna was in church alone, practicing a few pieces of music on the organ. Sensing the presence of someone, she stopped and peered over the top.

"Oh good. They're here."

"Good afternoon you two!" She announced, as James and Jordan headed down the aisle. The two blonde-haired lads looked surprised to see the vicar's wife.

"Oh, Mrs Morris," Jordan exclaimed. "Is Gordon here? He asked us to meet him here for some extra choir practice."

"Afraid Gordon's come down with a bad headache, so he asked me to stand in for him. Hope you're not too disappointed."

They both looked at each other. "As if! Gordon's a bit..."

"Strict?" Jenna replied. "Yes he is, but he's been organist and choirmaster for a long time and he takes his job very seriously. This coronation concert is really important for the church. The Mayor will be attending. So it's important that we get those voices of yours up to scratch. I think a little bit of extra tuition is needed." She slid herself off the organ stool in such a way as to ensure a flash of her panties. Jenna had put on one of her favourite short black dresses, which was hardly suitable attire for church. She'd borrowed Gordon's black robe. It was too big for her and kept slipping off her shoulders.

"This thing's not my size at all," she muttered. "Best left for Gordon." She removed it, and sensed the two lads eyeing her up as she draped it over a pew. She was wearing a sleeveless black dress that clung in all the right places.

Jordan gave a cough. "Um, Mrs Morris..."

"Jenna, please. No need to be so formal. You're not at school now, are you? In fact I shouldn't be calling you choirboys at all, seeing as you've just turned eighteen. I think choirmen would be more suitable, yes?"

"Yeah!" They both gave nervous grins.

"Okay, we'll just have an hour going over the pieces that Gordon mentioned. Nothing too intense. How does that sound?"

"Great, yeah."

"James, is it true that you want to be an organist some day?"

"That's right. I start uni in September."

Jenna turned away and fiddled with some music books on the shelf at the side of the organ.

"She is well fit!" Jordan whispered to his brother.

"Wish she'd take over from Gordon permanently! Yeah. I'd do her."

Jenna smirked to herself. "My my, aren't you eager?"

James froze. Shit, she overheard! "To sing? Oh sure, we wanna get this right." He awkwardly scratched the side of his head.

She walked over to him, and carelessly dropped one of the music books on the floor. She squatted down in front of him. Gazing up, she could see the outline of a massive cock hardening behind the skinny jeans he was wearing.

"Not just to sing!" Jenna said, and slowly slid her hands up his thigh. James just stood there, stunned, not knowing what to do or say. Her fingers were soon tracing the outline of his big, thick, long cock through his jeans.

"Oh my, James!" Jenna said, "You are a big boy."

Jordan gawped as the vicar's wife continued caressing his brother's thigh.

"So who wants to go first?"

"Umm," they both mumbled.

"James," Jenna said, massaging his cock through his jeans, "I think someone wants to come out and say hi, don't you?"

"Uh...yes!" He gasped, blushing.

Jenna unfastened his jeans, and pulled them and his boxers down to his knees. She was pleasantly surprised. Definitely a cock worthy of an organist...or future organist!

She aimed his aching erection straight for her open mouth, and didn't stop until she had thrust his whole shaft straight down her warm, wet throat.

"Whoa...holy shit!" James groaned as Jenna worked her amazing talented, tongue, swirling round and round his youthful cock. A few seconds of her incredible cock-skills was all he could take and he was soon pumping a whole load of hot cum straight down her lovely throat.

"Fuckin' 'ell!"

Jenna greedily swallowed every drop, her unblinking eyes gazing up at him the whole time. She even keep on sucking long after she'd already sucked him completely dry.

"Delicious! What a good boy you are, James. I'd say you hit all the right notes there and are perfectly tuned-up! Now how about your brother?"

Jordan didn't hesitate, and soon had his jeans unzipped. Jenna wrapped her fingers around his aching cock. Like his brother, he was generously endowed, and quick to rise to the occasion, however his lack of experience would mean a swift conclusion. Nothing wrong with that of course. They were young and eager. In time, they could be moulded into excellent lovers. Jenna recalled the time she seduced the nervous, virgin curate in the church hall's storeroom. Thanks to her, Josh was now full of confidence and an expert in the bedroom, and he had recently got engaged.

Her hand was pumping Jordan's nice, young cock good and hard.

"Oh God...fuck yes!"

She leaned in and licked the head of his cock a few times, before running her tongue up and down the length of it. Her lips kissed and sucked the tip of his prick as her tongue teased it a few times. It twitched uncontrollably. Jenna slid it into her mouth. Jordan pressed his hips forward and was surprised to see her eagerly take the entire length of his member into her mouth. She sucked it hard, making him yell with pleasure, and enjoying the taste of pre-cum.

"Oh Jenna! I'm gonna cum!"

The vicar's wife began to suck him harder, her tongue sliding over and around his cock as her head as was pushed and pulled back and forth. She sucked Jordan's prick for all it was worth, caressing his balls at the same time.

Oh dear God, then it came, what she was waiting for. Jordan's cock erupted in a white fountain; he couldn't stop. He was groaning in ecstasy. Jenna swallowed every drop, gulping it down.

"Mmm, tastes so good! Another yummy load. You really needed to unload didn't you? Well, that's you fully tuned-up too. I guess we're about done here," Jenna said, standing up and planting a kiss on both their cheeks. "But, we'd better do a bit of singing as well. "I'll give you a few minutes to...compose yourselves. Then we'll sing Onward Christian Soldiers! If you boys can sing as expertly as you shoot your cum, the coronation service will be a massive success!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers