Jenna's Cousin Mia Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenna's teenage cousin turns up at the vicarage.
3.5k words
4.19
8.9k
8
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

It was the second Sunday after Trinity. Over at St Michael's vicarage, the morning eucharist had finished and Reverend Morris and his wife Jenna were discussing the upcoming events in the church calendar.

"Josh gets ordained next month, so that'll be a fun occasion. Big party over at his place. He's so excited for that day to come. It's been remarkable how he's come out of his shell. When he joined our church as curate a year ago, he was so nervous and shy. Now look at him." Reverend Morris said.

"He's a real asset to the church," Jenna replied, sipping a coffee, as she read through the church newsletter. "I like to think that I...helped build up his confidence a bit."

"Oh you certainly did, I'm sure," the vicar said, oblivious to what his wife was referring to. "Now, apart from that big event, there's not much happening in July. I'm adding the study of the Book of Exodus in the services. Last year's summer study of Genesis went down a treat..."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted him.

"I wonder who that can be?" Reverend Morris said, hurrying out of the living room. "If it's Gordon, he's early. He said he would call round at 2."

He opened the front door. A slim young woman around eighteen or nineteen, stood on the doorstep. Brunette hair that was in pigtails. Huge brown eyes like Bambi. She was dressed in a low cut pink peasant top, tight cow-print shorts and ballet shoes. By her side was a suitcase and holdall.

"Hello. Can I help you?" Reverend Morris said.

"Um," the woman began, in a nervous voice. "Mr...um, Reverend Morris. Is...Jenna in? I'm Mia...her cousin."

"Oh really? Gosh, well do come in, you're very welcome! You look loaded up there, let me give you a hand." He ushered her inside and carried her luggage.

"Jen! You've got a visitor!"

Jenna looked up and her eyes widened. "Mia?"

"Hello CJ," Mia said, with a sheepish grin.

Reverend Morris blinked.

"Cousin Jenna," Jenna replied.

"Ah."

"What are you doing here? Last I heard you were at Salford uni."

"It's a long story," Mia sighed, as Reverend Morris gestured for her to sit on the settee. "Um, I quit."

"Oh no," Jenna said. "What happened?"

"Oh Jen, it was awful. I just couldn't settle into university life at all. I made a mistake choosing that Art and Design course. It wasn't for me. The lectures stressed me out, but worst of all was the bullying." She dabbed at imaginary tears in her eyes with a tissue. "Nine months and I just couldn't cope with it any longer, so I jacked it in."

Jenna was about to say something, but her husband cut in.

"You poor thing. God, if there's one thing I hate, it's bullying. Sad that it occurs in all walks of life. A nasty part of human nature."

Noticing the reverend had been completely taken in by Mia's story, Jenna cleared her throat. "What did your parents say?"

There was an awkward pause.

"You haven't told them have you?"

"Are you serious Jen? Mum will go nuclear if she finds out. I'm just not ready to deal with that yet. She was so proud when I got that place. Dad will be more understanding but...look...I have a favour to ask. Can I stay with you for...a bit? I used up my last bit of cash on the train fare. I'm broke and I have nowhere to stay. I can't face going back to my parents. They'll treat me like a kid. Please? I won't be any bother. I'll do housework for you...I'll..."

"Of course you can stay!" Reverend Morris smiled. "Our vicarage is always available to those who need it. We have a spare bedroom." He turned to Jenna. "We had Bishop George staying with us during Lent, remember? I'm sure your cousin can't be a worse lodger than him. She looks like she's gone through a tough few months."

Powerless to refuse, Jenna reluctantly agreed. Oh Simon, you sweet, naive man. You have no idea what you're letting yourself in for! She thought.

"Oh you mean it? I can stay? Ohh thankyou so much, Reverend!"

"Simon. You can call me Simon!" Reverend Morris replied. "It's nice to finally get to meet you, Mia. I know you and Jenna drifted apart a bit when your parents moved, but it's so nice when relatives reunite, isn't it?"

"If only everyone could be as nice as you and Jenna!"

Jenna pulled a face at her cousin and whispered to her. "You are so dead!"

"Right, well, I'll introduce you to your new room! This way! I'll carry your stuff for you." Reverend Morris picked up the suitcase and holdall.

"Your hubby is a total gent," Mia whispered to Jenna.

"Oh, you might be able to fool him, but you're not fooling me," Jenna replied. "As soon as he's gone out later, you are going to tell me everything."

Reverend Morris led Mia upstairs and down the long landing. Mia walked right by his side looking something between an infatuated schoolgirl gazing at her crush and a timid little lamb sticking close to the shepherd. At eighteen, Mia was very aware of the effect she had on men. Her Bambi eyes, teamed with the brunette hair, gave her an innocent look that convinced boys and men alike that she couldn't possibly know what effect she was having on them. But she knew quite well, and she loved the things she could get by putting her skills to good use.

"Here we are," Reverend Morris said, opening the bedroom door at the end. "It's not massive, but it's got a pleasant view overlooking the garden."

Mia walked in. The room was nicely decorated. Instead of the usual neutral colour scheme of magnolia, the walls were painted in very pale blue, with white ceiling and a sandy coloured carpet. Instead of curtains, a white window blind, as was the current trend. A single bed, chest of drawers and ladder desk and chair made up the furniture.

"I don't know why I painted this room blue, it always looks so cold, and it doesn't really match the carpet. No wardrobe, but there's a full chest of drawers and the bed is a divan, with two storage compartments you can put your bits and bobs in. There's a hook on the back of the door if you need to hang some clothes up."

"Ooh I love it!" Mia said, smiling at him. "It's like being at the beach. "The floor is sand and the walls are the sea. It's so restful and appealing. Really brings out my creative side. I think I could do lots of painting and drawing in here."

"I'm glad you like it. Jenna and I want you to feel comfortable and safe here. Charity is so important to Christians like us."

"Oh yes, I understand Rev...um, Simon. And I am so grateful. Um, do I have to start going to church? I mean I was raised in a Christian home but I sort of drifted..." Mia said, giving him a coquettish look."

"Ha, no worries! We're not going to force you to attend a Sunday service or anything so relax. Whether you're a believer or not, everyone is catered for in our vicarage. We don't judge."

"Jenna told me that your church is a nice one," Mia said, gazing at the reverend. He's rather average in looks but this guy is a total sweetie I can tell. Not an ounce of malice in him. Jenna's really landed on her feet with this one.

"She's right! St Michael's is a lovely place of worship. I'm very honoured to be its vicar. Of course it wasn't always like that, but I like to think that I've really turned things round and made a difference. I credit Jenna for helping me in...many ways," he continued, and Mia noted the pause.

Wonder what he means by that? She thought.

He continued. "I took over in 2019 after the sudden death of the previous vicar, Reverend Smith. Talk about being thrown in at the deep end. Only a few months later, the pandemic happened. What a stressful time that was."

Mia nodded patiently.

"Sorry, I'm prattling on! I'll leave you to get sorted out. I talk too much. Always in sermon mode..."

"That's alright, Simon. I'm sure your sermons are really interesting." Mia said, flattering him some more.

"Ah well, haven't heard too many snores in the aisles of late."

"I really appreciate you helping me like this," Mia said, sitting on the bed. "I just don't know how I was going to cope. And I want to pay my way. I suppose I'll have to apply for Universal Credit. What with the cost of living crisis and everything. Not sure if there are any jobs going in this town? I don't know this area at all and I can't drive..."

"One step at a time, Mia. let's get you settled in first."

"I really do want to work. Is there anything I could do at your church?"

Reverend Morris scratched the back of his head and sat down next to her.

"Well, it's mostly volunteer work there, which is no good when you need an income...oh wait a minute, Norman the churchwarden mentioned that the church hall needs a cleaner, 10 hours a week. It's only a five minute walk from here. We had one of the Sunday school teacher's lads doing it, but I confess he rarely turned up and was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I was disappointed in Jordan, as the pay was pretty good for an entry-level job."

"I'll do that job! I'd love to do that!" Mia said. "Oh please say yes!"

"Hmm, well let me talk it over with Jenna first, and Norman. Cleaning is a bit boring. You'd be required to put out chairs and tables too. They're only lightweight folding ones, so no dangerous lifting of heavy stuff or anything. But Norman will be able to tell you more about what's involved. We have a lot of functions held in the hall, not just church stuff. Monday is badminton class. Tuesday it's the over-60s hot yoga. Wednesday is the midweek eucharist, so it's tea and coffee morning. Thursday and Friday you get two days off as nothing happens then. Saturday is the local amateur dramatics group. Oh and Sunday, the most important day of all, is the main service at church, and a social gathering afterwards."

"Oh I just love cleaning up," Mia said. "Tidiness is good for mental health you know. It keeps your mind occupied." She slid a bit closer to him.

"You're really enthusiastic aren't you?" Well If your heart's set on it, I'm sure I can pull a few strings and get you in. Don't want you to feel like your talents are being wasted in what I consider to be just a casual job though."

"To be honest, I never had any idea what I wanted to do when I left school," Mia continued. "I never wanted to go to uni. I feel like such a failure for quitting."

"Don't put yourself down," he said, reassuring her. "Sometimes God has a different path for us. And you can't stay somewhere that's making you unhappy. It takes guts to break away from a path that someone else has set for you. I can tell you have a great attitude. Your talents obviously lie elsewhere. In time, I'm sure you'll find something you truly excel at."

"I do hope so," Mia said, pouting at him. She leaned in closer, but the moment was broken by the sound of the landline phone ringing downstairs.

"Oh that reminds me, I need to call on one of the flock." He stood up. "I'll leave you to unpack Mia. If you need anything, I'm sure Jenna can assist you. I have to go out. I'll see you later. Take care!"

He hurried out of the bedroom.

"I think I'm gonna love it here," Mia giggled to herself. "I think I need to...repair my relationship with God." She gave the most mischievous of grins as she flopped back in bed.

"But I also plan on sinning...a lot!"

Reverend Morris rushed down the stairs.

"That was the garage on the phone," Jenna said, putting down the receiver. "My car's passed its MOT and ready to be collected."

"Great. I'll drop you off there as I just remembered I promised Gladys Wilcox I'd take her a copy of that paperback I recommended at last week's service. Hills of the North by Jenny Talwartz." He rummaged around on the coffee table and held up the book in question. "A thrilling tale set in rural England, about passion, blackmail and a woman's fulfilling journey to find romance and regain her faith."

"Sounds a good one."

"It got rave reviews on Amazon. I was worried it might be a bit too racy for some of the older members of the congregation. I haven't had chance to read it yet but apparently it contains violence and several sex scenes."

"Right up Gladys Wilcox's alley I'd say," Jenna replied, grinning. "I keep telling you, there's something kinky going on between her and the churchwarden. Okay, give me five minutes, and I'll be ready. Need to have a quick word with our non-paying guest."

"You're alright with her staying, aren't you? Sorry, I tend to just dive in and say yes to everything. Your cousin seems like such a lovely person."

"I don't mind, but she's not the innocent little thing you think she is," Jenna said. "Oh she's not a criminal or anything, but she can be a bit...indiscreet at times."

"Aren't we all a bit like that at eighteen? Not much life experience to fall back on."

"Hmm, I suppose. I will phone Aunt Kathleen later and let her know that Mia's staying here. I'd better prepare to gently break the bad news that her daughter won't be getting those letters after her name."

Mia was admiring herself in the wall mirror when Jenna came in, and closed the bedroom door.

"Alright you. Now how about giving me the whole truth about why you quit uni? You're good, but your acting skills need work. Better make it quick as Simon's waiting to give me a lift to the garage, so spill."

The brunette took a deep breath. "Alright. Look, don't give me too much grief. I did something wrong and that's why I had to quit."

"What happened?"

"I seduced my lecturer and slept with him."

She gasped. "You did what?" After the initial shock, Jenna couldn't help but admire her cousin's brazen attitude. Seeing as she herself had seduced several men from the church, plus a former Catholic priest, and most recently, the town mayor. Not to mention there were her weekly "organ lessons" with Gordon...

"So he was old enough to be my dad. Maybe grandad. He was like, late fifties or something. But he was so hot. Older men really turn me on. You must know how that feels. I mean, your husband is way older than you, right?"

"Yeah. I'm twenty-one and he's forty." Jenna admitted. "Eighteen and late fifties is one hell of an age gap though."

"I know. Oh but Jen. Tom was such a sexy man. Just the type I like. He was a smoker, but not a heavy one. Kind of used to turn me on, smelling smoke on his breath. It added to the attraction, as weird as that sounds. The sex was amazing. Older men are just sexier..."

Jenna gave a dreamy sigh. "Yep they are. Can't disagree with you there. Realising she suddenly had a lot more in common with her cousin, she sat down next to her. "Tell me more about Tom."

And so Mia gave her chapter and verse on her spicy adventures at Salford.

"Stood in the art room, I was backlit by the bright front windows behind me. By kneeling down to waist level, he could see through the now semi-transparent material of my dress and get a look at the curves of my body underneath it. I told myself that I was grossed out, and that it was disgusting, but the idea that this older man wanted to see my knickers made my heart beat fast...I masturbated to the idea of Tom looking at me and his cock getting hard in his underpants...and as I later found out, he had a lovely big cock."

"Wow," Jenna said, feeling herself getting quite wet.

"Jenna! Are you coming?" Reverend Morris shouted.

"Oh! Er yes! Just a minute! I have to go out and collect my car from the garage. I won't be long. You'll be okay whilst I'm gone won't you?"

"You sound like Mum."

"Sorry. I'll see you later then. Make yourself a brew or something. Help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen but if you touch Simon's beloved brandy, you'll be reciting some prayers of forgiveness!" Jenna said with a wink.

"I'll be good. Honest. Can I have a shower please? After that long journey I feel gross. It was hot and smelly in the train. A fat lad sat behind me kept farting."

"Yes of course. Bathroom's the second on the right."

A few minutes later, Mia was taking full advantage of the newly-installed power shower at the vicarage. As the hot water caressed her young body, she closed her eyes and ran her hands over her smooth skin, losing herself in the sensation. A smile played across her face as her hands cupped her small, pert breasts and gave the nipples a quick tweak. She sucked in a breath and bit her lip as those wandering hands traveled lower, finding the treasure between her legs. The sensations were nice, but when she imagined someone watching her doing these things, her clit began to throb with need.

"Oh Tom. I miss you."

On the other side of town, Gordon was loading some ceramic plant pots into the boot of his car. He was glad to be offloading these unwanted pots on the vicar. With their massive garden, they'd be put to good use. Plus, Gordon could never refuse an opportunity to see the gorgeous Jenna.

In the shower, Mia leaned against the wall, eyes closed, and fingered her tingling clit. She was lost in a fantasy.

Praise the Lord! Reverend Morris returns unexpectedly, before Jenna does. He walks in and finds me here. Instead of turning away, he unzips his trousers. I happily comply, straight away, by parting my legs, bending over and thrusting my arse into his groin so he can tear off my underwear- if I was wearing any (which is hardly ever) - and he rams his whole ten inches (I assume he's well-endowed) of hard, holy cock right into my hot, tight snatch...fuck yes!

Gordon arrived at the vicarage, and failed to notice the lack of cars on the driveway. His mind was too focused on Jenna. Being so familiar with the house's occupants, he didn't even knock these days, but just walked in. Gordon had never been known for restraint, but Reverend Morris didn't seem to mind.

"Hello? Anyone in? I'm early." He shouted. No reply. Maybe they were in the back garden. He shrugged and carried the pots into the house.

Mia had finished her shower and was just wrapping a towel round herself when she heard Gordon's voice.

Then the sound of the back door opening was heard.

"Shit, who's that?"

Mia opened the bathroom window and peered out. She noticed Gordon placing the plant pots in the yard.

"Wonder if he's a delivery guy?"

Gordon looked round and scratched his head. It was obvious now that Jenna and the reverend weren't in. He pulled out his smartphone.

Mia continued to observe him, finally getting a good look at his face.

"He looks a bit like Tom! Oh my God!" She watched him call someone.

"Hi Jen, it's your favourite organist here. Just letting you know that I've arrived at your place with the pots...what's that? Sorry, it's a bad line...oh you're at the garage? Right, I see...sure, no problem."

"Ohh so he's the church organist." Mia said. "What a DILF!"

Gordon ended the call and put his hands on his hips. "Oh well, might as well help myself to a cuppa whilst I'm here." He headed back into the house. In the kitchen, he was just about to switch the kettle on when a voice from behind made him jump.

"Hello there."

Gordon spun round in surprise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"Who...are you?" He spluttered, catching his breath, and then he realised she was wearing nothing but a bath towel.

"Oh, I'm Mia, Jenna's cousin. I've just arrived. I'll be staying here for a bit as I...oh, whoops!"

The towel fell to the floor.

Gordon's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Bloody hell!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers