Jenna Goes to Church Ch. 08

Story Info
What's Ukrainian for big British cock?
1.4k words
4.51
4.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers

A full year had passed since Jenna Fox had started attending St Michael's church. During that time, she'd carried out God's work and in the true Christian spirit, brought much happiness to several male members of the church, thus helping them to become better Christians.

"It feels wonderful being a vicar's wife!" Jenna said as she helped Reverend Morris into his cassock and surplice ready for the Sunday service."

"And you fill the role so well, my love." He replied, kissing her. "I couldn't have managed without you these past few weeks. Having to do a morning service at St John's for four weeks in a row, then here at St Michaels. And after this, some members of the Goodluck Ministry Gospel Choir are visiting, to practice with Gordon."

"God knows you're more than capable, Simon. And it was so wonderful when Lucy and Debbie asked you to conduct their marriage ceremony too. I'm so glad everything has turned out okay."

"What a difference a year makes. A shame John and Patricia Norris stopped attending our church. I heard they were having a lot of marital problems. Perhaps they'll return to us one day?"

"Mmm, perhaps," Jenna replied, knowing that Patricia Norris' absence wasn't missed by anyone. "Still, Yulia's friend Martika has joined the congregation. I think Yulia is planning to live in the UK permanently. She's settled in well...and has taken a fancy to Josh I believe." Jenna ran her fingers down the front of her husband's cassock.

Reverend Morris chuckled. "Oh lucky Josh. Well he's desperate for a girlfriend. He's really come out of himself these past few months. I remember the first day he became curate, he was so damned shy, he would blush every time a woman spoke to him!"

"He just needed his confidence building up," Jenna smirked. Suddenly, the sound of Gordon playing the organ was heard, indicating the start of the morning service.

"Guess it's time for me to do my duty," Reverend Morris said. "Jenna, you do realise that I have a raging erection?"

"Being a good Christian is such hard work! Try not to get too excited when you do your sermon," she added with a wink.

As he hurried out of the vestry, Jenna followed him and then made her way to the pew where Yulia and her friend Martika were sitting.

"Morning!" She said to Yulia.

"Ah! Good morning Mrs Morris!" Yulia replied.

"Hey, you can still call me Jenna. So, is this your friend who's just arrived from Kyiv?"

"Yes, this is Martika, she's twenty, her English isn't that good yet, but I speak for her. She'll learn quick, yes? I wanted her to start attending Sunday service at St Michaels because she really likes British hymns...and back in Kyiv, she played the pipe organ."

Martika whispered something in Ukrainian to Yulia.

"Oh yes. She has a huge thing for older British men. You know a nice older man she can get to know?"

Jenna gave her famous smirk. "I know the perfect man."

After the service, Yulia flicked back her long blonde hair as the curate walked past.

"Go and speak to him," Jenna urged her. "Josh is a lovely man."

"You really think he'd...like to go out with me?"

"Of course he would!"

Gordon had been in a happy but thoughtful mood this morning. As he tidied up his music books, he hummed Jerusalem to himself. What now? He wondered. Now that Jenna had become the vicar's wife, he sensed that their erotic couplings would now be coming to an end. Unless she and the vicar planned to have some kind of open marriage. He wasn't complaining. The past few months had been some of the happiest times he'd had in years. He had no interest in getting married again. He didn't want it all. Thanks to Jenna, he'd been afforded a delicious morsel of fun, and had felt desired again.

Presently, Jenna appeared at the side of the organ, bringing him to his senses.

"Hi there, gorgeous!" He blurted out. "Oops, beg your pardon. I mean...Mrs Morris!"

Jenna chuckled. "Hello there, Stud of the Organ. Thanks for playing Shine Jesus Shine for Tony. I know you loathe that hymn."

"Hah, well it'll never be a favourite of mine, but if it's requested, I'm glad to play it. Tony seems to be really doing well these days. Hope he stays clean and on the straight and narrow."

"So do I. I think he'll be fine. He's started a course at the adult learning college, along with Amir."

Gordon nodded. "Good for them. Um...Jenna, I was wondering...could I talk to you about something?" He fiddled with his robe. "Now that you're the new Mrs Reverend....well I...er,"

She moved to reassure him. "I know what you're thinking. You're wondering if our little "organ lessons" are no more?"

"Well, yes. I...understand completely of course, I mean you married Simon in this church and Bishop George did the service."

Jenna smiled at the mention of the bishop. It had been so kind of him to do the service...and to lend her one of his favourite pairs of silk panties, in the old tradition of something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue..."Gordon, how would you feel if I told you that I have the perfect replacement lined up for you? She's really lovely."

He thought for a moment. "Hmm, I'm not sure. I don't think any woman could thrill me in the same way you have, Jenna. Who did you have in mind?"

"I'm flattered, Gordon. Give her a chance, eh? Her name's Martika and she's Yulia's friend. Back in Ukraine, she used to play the pipe organ in her local church. It's her English skills that need a bit of help. And I know you've become quite fluent in Ukrainian..."

Martika appeared. "Martika, this is Gordon," Jenna said, introducing her to the organist.

The blonde beauty looked like she was about to faint. "Oooh Mr Gordon! I like a lot!"

"She really likes older men," Jenna added with a wink.

"Wow," Gordon murmured, before speaking to her in her native tongue. Martika giggled. She grinned devilishly and began to undo her top enough to uncover one of her breasts.

"Bloody hell!" Gordon gasped. Martika slapped her breast against his face and was pleased at how eager he was to suckle on her stiff nipple. Her hand reached down and firmly groped and massaged his cock and balls through his trousers. She forced a muffled groan out of the organist as she unzipped him.

"I must tend to my man of the cloth," Jenna said, leaving the two of them.

Martika slid her thong down to her knees and slowly lowered herself onto Gordon's throbbing, aching cock.

"Mr Gordon! Big cock like British Bulldog!" She smiled.

Gordon replied to her in Ukrainian, something along the lines of "I will fuck you so hard, your screams will be heard back in Kyiv."

Gordon buried his meat into this eager young filly, letting out a long moan as he let it pulse and twitch inside her. Slowly, Martika began to rise and fall back down on his manhood, stopping at every third or so bounce to grind herself on it, each round picking up speed and force. She began to grope and rub her tits as her momentum continued to increase, pounding down harder and faster onto Gordon's dick. What a heavenly view. Big luscious tits bouncing up and down while she rode his pole. They looked so amazing jiggling around, it was driving him crazy. His groaning, muffled whimpering filled her with satisfaction.

Her bounces became faster and she landed down upon him with more intensity, leaning in on every downward gyration to get him to reach her favourite spot. She screamed out, not just for the immense physical pleasure but from the psychological high she was experiencing. The quaking of her body and passion of her final yell was enough to bring Gordon to his own explosive finish, emptying his load deep inside her...

"Mr Gordon...чудовий!"

"Ahem," someone cleared their throat and Gordon looked to his right. Josh was standing there, along with several horrified-looking older black women.

"Gordon," Josh began, struggling to hold back laughter. "These ladies are from the Goodluck Ministry Gospel Choir. When you've...finished what you're doing, they're ready to practice the pieces for the upcoming Jesus Christ Superstar tribute concert."

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
152 Followers