Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 02-03

Story Info
At gymnastics, Jenna is bullied, then consoled. by a friend.
6.7k words
4.61
11.7k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
114 Followers

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! ANY CHARACTERS OR EVENTS DEPICTED ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

THE STORY SO FAR: In chapter 1, teen redhead Jenna Trane agrees to let her orthodontist guide her in exploring her kinky side in order to improve her confidence and lose her virginity to a boy for the first time. Now, with sexier clothes and a new belly button piercing, Jenna heads to gymnastics practice.

Author's Note: Thanks to all who read and enjoyed chapter 1. As I said there, this is my first crack at writing stories like these. The stories are heavily inspired by dlsloan and mchucha. The story has numerous chapters, so I've decided to share a few more after the positive (and helpful!) responses to the first chapter. The story is fictional and fairly unrealistic, and this one gets kinkier. Hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 2

Gymnastics had always been complicated for Jenna. On the one hand, she was very good at it. She especially liked the balance beam. She felt powerful, standing up above everyone below her. She loved the measured grace she embodied as she twisted, contorted, and flipped along a narrow beam. And the risk that even one wrong step meant a painful (and dangerous) crash to the floor made her heart race. Plus, gymnastics kept her in great shape. She could only imagine how low her self-esteem would be without the body she had cultivated through intensive training. Jenna ran her hand over her flat stomach, enjoying one of the benefits of her hours of training. She winced slightly when her hand hit her new belly button piercing. It was fresh and sore. Truth be told, her jaw was still sore too from sucking her orthodontist's dick.

Despite her love of gymnastics, she did not love most the people she trained with. She was on a small team of 5, three of whom she loathed. Amber, the team captain, was the ring leader and constantly mocked Jenna. Amber wanted another friend on the team, and so had done whatever she could to make Jenna's life miserable in the hopes that she would quit. But Amber had under estimated how stubborn Jenna could be. Amber had two lackeys, Michelle and Sarah, who were just as mean as Amber but with a little less initiative. They would take cues from Amber on when, and about what, they should bully Jenna on. The last team member was Maria. Maria was Jenna's only actual friend. Jenna was grateful to have someone she could trust with her deepest secrets and insecurities. She was like a big-sister to Jenna. Without her, Jenna definitely would have quit the team a long time ago.

Jenna stepped out of the car and grabbed her bag out of the back seat. She looked up at the large gymnastics building.

"Ew, did you get your belly button pierced? Trying to think of MORE ways to look like a slut?" A voice mocked from behind. Jenna looked over to see Amber approaching her. The team captain had a severe look on her face. She was short, barely 5'0", but that was expected of elite gymnasts. Her body was also that of an elite athlete. She wore only a plain black sports bra and purple shorts that gave onlookers a generous view of her muscular thighs and calves. Rippling six-pack abs and bulging biceps made it clear that this was a woman who spent time in the gym. And yet, despite her severe disposition and muscular body, Amber retained a surprisingly feminine aura. Like some kind of evil Wonder Woman. But short. Her jet black hair was held back in a simple ponytail, contrasting with a purple hair band.

Amber reached out and grabbed the belly button ring to take a closer look at it. It looked like Jenna's new jewelry was to be the target of bullying today.

"You have the grossest fashion. This isn't even cute! Who's dick did you suck to get it, because it wasn't worth it. Although, given that you've never been with a boy, you probably wouldn't know what to do anyways. So maybe it was worth this crappy little trinket." Jenna winced and pulled away.

Amber was relying on her usual tricks. Normally, Jenna would try to focus on finding Maria and ignore Amber. But her words stung a little bit more this time as Jenna realized they were hitting a little closer to home. Jenna DID think she had a poor taste in fashion. And she HAD gotten the piercing by sucking a dick. So maybe... she really was a slut?

Well, I can't be a slut yet. I still haven't actually slept with a boy! Jenna thought. She walked past Amber and into the gymnastics building. She made a point to shake her hips a little more than usual, giving Amber a full view of the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeking out from below the cut-off jean shorts. Remember what Dr. Truce said. If I lean into the humiliation, I'll come out even more confident. Who cares what Amber thinks anyways? Amber did not expect to be ignored. She glowered angrily as Jenna walked away.

Jenna entered the gymnastics building and turned towards the locker room. She continued the swaying sexy walk she had used on Amber, practicing to accentuate her ass. Right as she reached out a hand to enter the locker room, she felt a playful slap on her bared ass cheek.

"Hey slut, looking good!" A cheery voice greeted her from behind. Jenna spun around and smiled to see Maria. She embraced her best friend. It was funny that the word "slut" was so hurtful from an enemy, but so sweet from a friend.

Maria was slightly taller than Jenna, 5'3", and had beautiful blond hair tied up into a tight bun. She had massive tits, 34Ds, and broad hips. Normally, Jenna would have struggled to hug Maria around the big boobs, but Maria was already in her gymnastics leotard. Maria's bust made gymnastics difficult, so she always tightly bound them before slipping into her unitard. But even with the bindings, Maria's tits were more than twice the size of Jenna's. The unitard was red and black, with a sparkle of rhinestones across the breast. It was cut quite high, providing Jenna ample view of Maria's powerful thighs and hips. A thin strap of lycra fabric slid down between Maria's legs, creating a tight camel toe. Jenna could tell that Maria wasn't wearing underwear underneath. Maria's feet were bare and she wore bright red nail polish on her toes and fingers. In the final assessment, Maria was a smokeshow. Everything that Jenna wished she herself could be.

"What's with the new get up? You look hot!" Maria took a step back from the embrace to look her friend up and down. "I loooove the new piercing." she gently fondled Jenna's new belly button jewelry.

Jenna self-consciously reached an arm over her stomach. Her piercing was still smarting from the tug Amber had given it, but Maria's kind words seemed to help a little.

"Oh, just trying something new..." Jenna replied shyly.

"Well I like it." Maria replied. "Watch out for Amber, though. She's in a bad mood today. She'll be looking for anything to pick on."

"I know, I already ran into her. Who pissed in her cereal?"

"Oh, you know. The usual. Her friend Mattie tried out for the team again but couldn't match your score on the balance beam, so she didn't make the cut."

Of course, Amber still thinks it's my fault she can't stack the team exclusively with her friends. Jenna sighed.

"Just ignore her. You're getting better each day, and you can't let bitches like Amber get in your way." Maria advised. Jenna appreciated the kind words from her friend. The two girls walked into the locker room together, gossiping and catching up.

Maria had grown up next door to Jenna, and the two were practically sisters. Maria was always there to support Jenna while also being an ideal for Jenna to strive for. In fact, it was Maria's superb confidence and level headedness that had motivated Jenna to turn over a new leaf in her own life. Maria's confidence (not to mention sexual conquests) were an inspiration for Jenna. Without Maria, there would be no Jenna Improvement Program in the first place.

The girls reached Jenna's locker. "See you out there!" Maria gave Jenna another playful spank and headed out to the gym. Jenna watched Maria's ample butt swaying in the tight leotard as she walked out. The redhead realized she was staring and shook her head. It was the second girl today she'd found herself thinking about sexually.

Turning to her locker, Jenna opened it and began to change for practice. The skimpy yellow top and bralette pulled off in one smooth motion. Despite her petite bust, Jenna was pleased to get a little "boob drop" like she had seen on the internet. The teen smiled and hummed to herself as she looked for a spot to stash her top. Time with Maria always put her in a good mood.

The good mood was short lived. The locker room door opened and closed heavily. It was Amber, still looking for a fight. The blond captain was flanked by her identical twin lackeys, Michelle and Sarah. Unlike their leader, the twins were quite tall. In fact, their bodies looked better suited to the runway than the tumble floor. Skinny as rails and tall, but with massive 36D tits. Real bimbo looking types. They rarely talked, but that may have been because English wasnt their first language. They were from some eastern block country. Belarus, maybe? The twins always dressed alike. Today, they were wearing a plain black body sock. It covered their bodies from ankle to neck to wrist, while still showing off their considerable assets. Jenna had heard a rumor that the girls were covered in tattoos they had picked up while doing time in the juvenile equivalent of a gulag in their home country. But she had never been able to confirm the rumor. Their workout clothes usually covered most of their bodies, and they changed together in a private bathroom stall. There were rumors about that too.

"Ew. What's wrong with your tits?" Amber said in a disgusted tone. Jenna looked down to see that her breasts were still a little red from her treatment at the hands of Dr. Truce. Jenna sheepishly covered tiny boobs. Just what I need, she thought, a bully to point out my mosquito bite tits.

"Why are they so red? You like it when people slap your tits, slut?" Amber walked right up to Jenna and stuck in accusatory finger in her face. Jenna tried to step back towards the nearby toilets, but Michelle and Sarah had circled around behind her to block any escape.

"What? N..no.." Michelle and Sarah grabbed Jenna's arms from behind, pinning them to her sides.

"Really? Then why are they so red?" Amber asked. She lifted a hand high in the air and brought it down sharply on Jenna's breast. SMACK! Jenna yelped in pain.

"Ow, stop it!" Jenna struggled to get away from her captors, but they held her tight.

"Stop what?" Amber asked wickedly. SMACK! She brought her hand down for another firm slap on Jenna's tender tits.

"Stop hitting me!" SMACK! Jenna's eyes began to water. Amber's slapping continued, but Jenna refused to give her torturer the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"Stop hitting what?"

"My chest! Stop hitting my chest!"

"Stop hitting your what?" Amber continued to play dumb as she rained slaps down on Jenna's petite bust. The girl's tits were now a painful bright pink. Each slap stung a little more.

Jenna sighed. She knew what Amber wanted to hear. "Please stop slapping my tits." She said resignedly.

Amber paused, with one hand in the air. "Well okay then." She let the hand drop, but Jenna winced anyways. Michelle and Sarah kept firm hold of their captive's arms. Amber walked slow circles around her prey, eying the micro shorts and blue thong suspiciously.

"This is quite a look you've got going on here." Amber gave the belly button piercing a flick and a tug. Jenna winced. "I don't understand how a stupid slut like you can still hold a position on this team. I mean, look at that thong!" Amber gestured towards the blue straps of Jenna's thong peaking up over her hips.

"You're not even wearing your panties right. They should be much higher." Reaching out, Amber grabbed the thong on either side and gave a sharp jerk up. The thin strip of material wedged high in Jenna's ass crack. Meanwhile, the small triangle of fabric in the front wedged deeply between Jenna's pussy lips. Amber continued to pull higher, wedging the material deeper in Jenna's ass. Jenna rose up onto her tiptoes, trying to relieve the pressure of the atomic wedgie. It really hurt! But it also felt... a little good? Jenna shook the aberrant thought away as her eyes watered even more.

Amber gave another sharp tug upwards and Jenna yelped. "I'm going to pull this so far up your crack you won't be able to get it out for a week." Amber said nastily and gave another hard tug.

At this point, the material couldn't hold. There was a ripping sound and a snap, and a piece of the thong's waistband tore off in Ambers hands. "What a cheap piece of shit! You should pay more for quality panties." Michelle and Sarah finally released Jenna. Amber gave her a hard shove and Jenna fell backwards into the open bathroom stall behind her. She banged her hip hard on the toilet and fell to the ground. Jenna's head was now leaning on the seat of the toilet. She could smell the crusted urine on the toilet. When had it been cleaned last?

"Crappy clothes belong in the toilet." Amber picked the yellow top and bralette off the ground and threw them, along with the torn piece of thong, into the toilet. Jenna feebly reached in to pull out her new clothes. But before she had a chance, she felt Michelle's strong hands grab behind her neck and force her head into the pungent toilet water. Amber continued to mock her, but with her head submerged underwater, Jenna couldn't make out the particulars. She felt strong fingers unbutton her micro-shorts and pull them down to her knees. Jenna struggled to pull her head out of the water, but Michelle's firm grip kept her head below water. Just when Jenna thought she was about to pass out, she felt a sharp jerk on the choker chain dangling down her back.

Amber leaned in close. "You smell like piss, whore." Amber spit into Jenna's eye. "I can't believe you're still on this team. You don't belong. You deserve to be punished. Michelle, clean this glop off her face." Michelle plunged Jenna's face back into the toilet. Amber moved back behind Jenna's naked ass. Bringing her hand up once again, she viciously spanked Jenna's ass. She alternated between cheeks, turning them both a deep crimson. Jenna howled but her voice was muffled by the water. After what felt like an eternity, Michelle yanked again on the chain choker. The material finally gave, snapping free from Jenna's neck. The abused girl collapsed to the floor. Afraid of more blows, Jenna reached out to hug the toilet bowl, cowering away from her bullies.

She gasped for breath. Her ass was sore from the beating she had just received. She was soaked in toilet water. The water had turned her red hair a deep auburn. It clung to her naked body in ropes. Her tiny shorts hung around her knees, accentuating her stinging red butt cheeks. And to top it all off, she was clinging to the filthy toilet as if it was the last defender that could protect her from further abuse.

"I'd keep going, but you're such a toilet slut you'd probably like it. I don't want to see your face at this gym ever again. Next time, I won't be so understanding." Amber warned. The three girls took turns each hocking one last loogie onto Jenna's exposed body. One landed on her face, one on her chest, and one on her thigh. Jenna was exhausted and powerless to stop them. She winced as each load hit her. Finally, her torturers turned and walked away.

As soon as they had left, Jenna burst into tears. She had never been more humiliated in her life. She was just an object in those girls' eyes. Something to be used and discarded. Something to destroy when it got in their way. Why had she ever thought that changing her outfit would change their minds? Jenna thought about the fleeting moment of pleasure she experienced during the wedgie. If she was being honest, the feeling hadn't been limited to just the wedgie. The spanking had hurt but she had also found something kind of... erotic.... about it? Jenna shook the thought away. It was bad enough that she had just been spanked like a naughty schoolgirl by girls her own age. She couldn't begin to confront the humiliating possibility that she might have enjoyed even a small part of it. She closed her eyes and let her tears drip into the toilet.

CHAPTER 3

"Oh my God, Jenna! What happened?" Jenna meekly lifted her head from the toilet seat to see Maria running to her side.

Jenna had been laying on the toilet for nearly 10 minutes now. The tears had stopped, leaving nothing but smudged eyeliner in their wake. She felt totally numb from the emotional and physical assault she had just received from Amber, Michelle, and Sarah.

Maria knelt next to the toilet. She reached out a hand and gingerly touched Jenna's shoulders. "Let's get you up, okay?" She said kindly.

Jenna stared at Maria's impeccably painted toenails, unable to look her friend in the eye. How can she stand to be near me when I'm in this state? Jenna thought to herself ruefully. Maria was so graceful and beautiful, and she's literally willing to stand in toilet water to help me.

Maria carefully lifted up on Jenna's arm, helping the soiled girl to her feet. She draped Jenna's arm over her shoulder. They tried to take a step, but Jenna immediately tripped on the soaking wet, micro-short cutoffs that had fallen around her ankles. Maria quickly caught her before the broken girl could fall to the floor again. Jenna finally brought her eyes up to meet Maria's. She burst into tears.

"Just leave me. I'm an absolute mess! Why would anyone want to waste their time on me?" She sobbed. The embarrassment was too much. Maria was literally carrying her at this point, naked and covered in toilet water and welts. I AM just a stupid, ugly toilet slut at this point. Jenna thought to herself.

"Shhh... I've got you now. I'm never going to leave you." Maria whispered, hugging her defeated friend to her bound bosom. She gave Jenna a loving kiss on the forehead. Jenna looked up into the eyes of her friend. She could barely see through the blur of tears. Their eyes locked. The thought of Maria kissing her while covered in tears and spit and toilet water was too much. A fresh burst of tears flooded her face.

"Come on, you're stronger than this." Maria said. She searched Jenna's eyes, urging her friend to go on.

Jenna looked back. What is this feeling...? Before she could finish the thought, Maria gave her a quick peck on the lips. Jenna stared back in stunned silence.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Maria quickly said as the moment passed. She bent at the knees and, using her full gymnast strength, swept the smaller girl fully up into her arms. They left the shorts behind in the stall. Jenna was naked now except for the brown ballet flats. Maria walked over and laid her battered friend down on the bench in front of her locker. Jenna appreciated that Maria was careful to lay her down on her side. She wasn't sure she'd be able to sit on her sore butt cheeks just yet.

Maria walked across into the shower area and turned on two spigots just out of Jenna's sight line. She walked back towards Jenna, humming as if nothing was wrong, and started to undress. First the left, then the right shoulder of the leotard slipped off her shoulders. She slowly rolled the one piece down her chest, across her flat stomach, and down to her ankles. Jenna had been right on two fronts: Maria wasn't wearing any panties (she had a perfectly groomed, hairless pussy), and Maria's chest was tightly bound to compress her gigantic breasts. She looked like a character from an ecchi anime, naked from the waist down with only strips of gauzelike material covering up her fun bags.

Maria reached up and slowly began to unwind the breast bindings. Her giant 34D breasts spilled out as the wrappings dropped to the floor. Unlike Jenna, Maria had large, puffy nipples, brown against creamy white breasts. Now fully naked, Jenna saw that Maria had sharp tan lines from a one-piece swimsuit. Her face, arms, and legs were a dark, tanned olive. But her stomach, boobs, and bikini zone were all a pale white. Maria reached up and messaged her tits, free of their confinement. Jenna had never been attracted to another woman before, but she knew that Maria was beautiful.

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
114 Followers
12